Re: Twati "Botoxeen, Filleen & Liveen Clean" Whinebrook - Pt 25

Post by Guest »

bd20112 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:16 am
angelfire117 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:05 am
ohhotdamnthisismyjam wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:47 am
I may not like her but I love that outfit IDC :rofl: I'm a fan of edgy office clothes for work and like to wear a significantly cheaper but still chic outfit like this one.
Agreed, I actually love that jacket (i’m A sucker for studs.) Ten years after high school, i’m Still a punk at heart. I’ll also wear combat boots when I can even tho my feet are messed and I mostly wear Nike’s for comfort.
I like the jacket also but it doesn't suit Tati at all. She looks awkward and uncomfortable. The boots are terrible.
Agreed! It's a cute outfit, but it seems like she's trying so hard to appear younger or more "hip" (cringing at my own use of that word).

But Tati has been trying so hard lately to fit in with the mean girls of the beauty community and most of her Youtuber friends could be her actual kids (Thomas Halbert, James Charles, etc.)

I think it's super funny trying to see her fit into that crowd when literally they all consider her a mother figure :rofl:

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by smartypants80 »

SmokeyEyeLover wrote:I really dig the boots to be honest, they're absolutely gorg, just too expensive and dosen't fit Tati's style at all.
I'm right there with you. I LOVE combat boots. I wore them non stop as a teen in the 90s and I will always own a pair however mine $60 GUESS boots.

nostalgicjourneyer
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by nostalgicjourneyer »

If I remember correctly, she used to say every time she would put on a dark red lipstick something along the lines of how vampy and goth she looks, and how she used to dress that way and listen to metal music. I've seen her wear a lot of punkish looking clothing, like her obsession with holes in clothes and wearing band t-shirts... I think it must be part of her whole age issue. Pretending she is younger than she is and still going through her teens thinking she's acting out and being a rebel or hardcore or something, except she's the furthest thing in the world from that image. She really never did grow up, did she? But of course she thinks that's cute and charming, when actually it's just extremely weird and off-putting, like all of the rest of her eccentricities about her age. Usually people cringe about how they used to act when they were growing up, but she seems to be chasing after it in such an infantile way. It's so strange how this is the woman who shouted at her fans, "I am doeeng amazing things for women in business" or whatever it was she said back when people said they didn't trust her after Halo launched, because she acts like a 14 year old. I saw a news story last night about two seven year old boys who "started a business" and were learning economics... Obviously just the parents pushing children in to act as icons for a cash grab or something. It really reminded me of Tati though. She can memorize lines that people feed her to say, and go in front of a camera and spin a nice story, but she's just an over-aged brat selling an image to make a buck. Which, like, good for her, but she acts like she invented diamonds and the only thing she's 'done for women' is uphold that crying on social media, throwing a tantrum, stirring up drama, and being ditzy is the perfect image for making money. I might have a cold and be on a lot of allergy medications and might be rambling. Lol Sorry. Anyway, if she hasn't managed to grow up at age 37 she never will, but I'm sure it will be a lot more hilarious when she's 80 years old and still quoting teen lingo with a deflated face and her dentures falling out.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^^ I just properly guffawed whilst sat on the loo taking a piss at 3am. 😂
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

SmokeyEyeLover
Talker
Talker

Re: Twati

Post by SmokeyEyeLover »

autumnshadowpath wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:59 pm
SmokeyEyeLover wrote:I really dig the boots to be honest, they're absolutely gorg, just too expensive and dosen't fit Tati's style at all.
I'm right there with you. I LOVE combat boots. I wore them non stop as a teen in the 90s and I will always own a pair however mine $60 GUESS boots.
I've always been a rock chick, so boots are a staple in my wardrobe. I'd prefer buying a good knockoff of those Chanel boots for a cheaper price, though.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

SmokeyEyeLover wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:57 pm
autumnshadowpath wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:59 pm
I've always been a rock chick, so boots are a staple in my wardrobe. I'd prefer buying a good knockoff of those Chanel boots for a cheaper price, though.
doc martens were the jam, yo.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

autumnshadowpath wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:13 am
I can't believe she is posting her shopping for herself at Chanel. Money can't buy taste. "See this my minions! This is what I get to buy for myself off your money for green sugar pills!!!! (Evil laughter)"

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
And Twatto claims she doesn't brag :roll:
I can just hear her now. Jaaaaamesssss, I want you to take pics of me shopeen at Chanel. Do I look good poseen like this? We need to scam people with more Halo products because I am obsessed with buyeen Chanel.

Geez she is one braggy bitch! She has NO sense of humbleness.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

The next thread MUST HAVE "Old Tootie" as part of the title.
Old Tootie With The Flat Booty

SmokeyEyeLover
Talker
Talker

Post by SmokeyEyeLover »

Her recent selfies on SC shocked me. She looks like a Tim Burton character. Tiny frail body and a huge head.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Italia739 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:14 pm
I'm partial to "LaFilter" as coined above. Old Tootie: LaMer, LaPrarie...Or LaFilter?

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

SmokeyEyeLover wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:35 pm
Her recent selfies on SC shocked me. She looks like a Tim Burton character. Tiny frail body and a huge head.
Lol :rofl:
In those pics of her flaunting her studded jacket she DOES look like Jack Skellington! :rofl:
Old Tootie Skellington!
Last edited by Italia739 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Italia739
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Italia739 »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:19 pm
Italia739 wrote:
I'm partial to "LaFilter" as coined above. Old Tootie: LaMer, LaPrarie...Or LaFilter?
Lol that works.
Old Tootie: Flaunteen a drawer full of LaMer, LaPrairie While Hideen Behind LaFilter

azalealee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by azalealee »

If I have to hear her or James go overboard pronouncing her name like when you bring that one friend out for margs and they remember Spanish 1 and start pronouncing everything on the menu correctly (great!) but with an accent. Like girl WE GET IT: you chose a name to sound upper class and special and cool. So did my friend Zendi. She was just born plain Cindy but she knew better. And she let us know when she didn’t hear that slight zzz sound in front of her name!

Everyone calls her totty or today but she and James are all TAH-TEE like they’re waving a handkerchief in the wind and saying “tah tah!!!” It wouldn’t be annoying if she hadn’t chosen this 4 letter name herself and then made it complicated for no GD reason.

Get a grip girl. Elizabeth’s don’t cry when people say “uh-lizabeth” and Brittany’s don’t cry if you say it like “britt-nee” and Martin’s don’t fuss when the T isn’t hit hard enough. Have you considered growing up?

Maybe her birthday hissyfit is due to hanging out with all these youngins and not growing the hell up. She’s put off being an adult for too long.

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

sweech wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:40 am
Holy shit the foundation shade she used in today's Hourglass video!!! And then that contour shade!!! Did anyone see HOW thick she applied the contour on her cheekbones? And the undertone of it....Love how she's acting like a close up is just SO much work, good grief. Thought this was your job Tati and you cut down on days? Still too much to zoom in?

Also I just saw a thread on Reddit, people actually think Twathead looks like Kate Beckinsale.... someone even said Kate Middleton....are they that blind?! It's a slap in the face to two beautiful women if you ask me
sorry, was catching up and saw this, i need to say, yeah twati does seem like them,
cos they're all white and brunette with long hair. we know white people all look alike.
shitting glitter tatti

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Italia739 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:08 pm
whydoicare67 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:19 pm
Italia739 wrote:
Lol that works.
Old Tootie: Flaunteen a drawer full of LaMer, LaPrairie While Hideen Behind LaFilter
YES!

Ol' TOOTIE Flaunteeen, Poseeen, Loveeeen Lafilters :rofl:

SmokeyEyeLover
Talker
Talker

Post by SmokeyEyeLover »

Italia739 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:02 pm
SmokeyEyeLover wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:35 pm
Lol :rofl:
In those pics of her flaunting her studded jacket she DOES look like Jack Skellington! :rofl:
Old Tootie Skellington!

She seriously needs to eat more.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She had the Chanel Jacket shipped from Hawaii (IG stories - the only place she hasn't blocked me) and they left the security tag on so she couldn't have it for her birthday ! ) Awww poor Twati........ James took her out for a birthday meal...... and it was a surprise party ...Jeffree and James Charles were there and some other people I don't know........
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

nostalgicjourneyer
Talker
Talker

Personally I'd throw a hissy fit too if someone thought I was actually friends with Jeffree Star off-camera and invited him to my birthday party without asking. Was she really upset on her birthday though? I don't have snap or anything to see where she talks about this stuff.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

SURPRISE! She's posted another video where she has to start it off by talking for several minutes about how she isn't sponsored and never really did that many to begin with. :roll:

nostalgicjourneyer
Talker
Talker

Sorry for double post, I just watched her $5 Elf video from today and... her filter is back in full force? Now I'm just confused. She definitely had it off or at least partially in her Hourglass video, and she even makes a comment "It's only been a few days since my Hourglass video so my skin hasn't changed dramatically in that time" as if it's an even playing field for the two products... but she is obviously using a filter again because her pores are gone. I stared at this video for too long trying to find the edges of the filter (Lol as if it wasn't obvious because her face has zero pores now) but I think it's most obvious on the start of her cheekbone where her baby hair tufts are blurred out even though you can obviously see individual strands in the rest of her hair:

This as well, you can see it's blurring the individual little "bangs" hair she has hanging down and her eyebrows, but not the rest of her hair or her eyelashes and the lid behind her eyelashes (the single streak of brown is actually a shadow from her "bangs" I was really confused at first Lol but even the shadow is being highly blurred against her skin...):

This one is just kind of for amusement, you will know why:

Thoughts: she got a better filtering camera and is now back to hiding behind it. She didn't do a close up this time like she did in the Hourglass video, even though she specifically said the words "This looks good even from close-up"... Show us? I can't believe she really tried to go back and forth on giving close ups and taking her filter off *2* videos apart... She really tried it. Also I think she's speeding up the process of putting on her make-up now because the filter having a harder time blending when her hand and brushes are next to her face, because I kept seeing the usual glimpses of it looking off, but couldn't catch it because of the video being sped up. Ugh! Why lie this hard?? She's so lucky to have a way to hide her entire self behind a camera and nobody will ever know how bad she looks, but it will never make her a good person.

Also she talks in this video about never taking sponsorships, no product placements, no affiliate codes, tacks on the word "anymore" because she's lying, and then says she's focusing on Halo. So, honestly she might not do that stuff anymore because she's making enough swindling people on Halo. She's still a scam artist, and her snooty tati-tude she said it with was so obnoxious. "You can just ask, I'll answer." As if anyone would ever trust anything she says, or as if she would answer questions that would make her look bad. People have asked her a million questions in her comments section about technical things that have gone unanswered.

She also says she's editing her Billion Views video during the filming of this video... 2 weeks apart? Really?? Sorry for long post.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”