Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

Post by missymoocher123 »

Another video. Another pair of sodding glasses. She uses them as a shield between her and her stans.

In terms of non-verbal communication blocking the eyes with sunglasses suggests mystery and cool. It comes off with Bunny as just stupid.

Guuuuurl
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

Post by Guuuuurl »

I feel like just by views alone she could easily infer that people no longer want to see her act like a child! She's getting almost twice as many views on videos that are more appealing to an adult audience, like the Gucci store video and her tattoo video. Whereas all the DTTRW videos and that Disney video (yet another one!) are noticeably less.
Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 6.03.04 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

did she ever say why she chose that weird placement for her tattoo? every time she bends her arm up it looks like vlad is all jowls and the whole thing is easily distorted, if it was just moved up 3 inches and to the right...its distracting

Twizzler
Learner
Learner

Post by Twizzler »

She kept mentioning her hair in the newest video and how badly she wants a haircut/dye... is there a reason she can’t get one? Does Guy Tang hate her now? Lol
Foot-Foot, where you been? You smell like a dookie, girl.

PaxRodentia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PaxRodentia »

TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:28 pm
double post because.... is this a dildo behind her.... ?!?

Either she called you out in the newest video or some swamp fam asked her about it.

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost »

Oh great her creepy 30 year old ass is starting to get into Lolita shit judging by her insta
If this bitch starts dressing like a Loli I’m going to fucking vomit. Her crusty ass can’t pull off any of that.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

graceysghost wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:12 pm
Oh great her creepy 30 year old ass is starting to get into Lolita shit judging by her insta
If this bitch starts dressing like a Loli I’m going to fucking vomit. Her crusty ass can’t pull off any of that.
I came here to say exactly this. Literally any niche/subculture but Lolita. Please just be a half-assed goth, Rachel lol.

I know a 28-year-old sort of Loli and she absolutely does not pull it off. Rachel would be on another level.

Post by Guest »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:19 pm
graceysghost wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:12 pm
I came here to say exactly this. Literally any niche/subculture but Lolita. Please just be a half-assed goth, Rachel lol.

I know a 28-year-old sort of Loli and she absolutely does not pull it off. Rachel would be on another level.
She could google the USA site easily I’m guessing she’s trying to get it free.

GrumpyMcAsspants
Learner
Learner

Post by GrumpyMcAsspants »

Twizzler wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:20 pm
She kept mentioning her hair in the newest video and how badly she wants a haircut/dye... is there a reason she can’t get one? Does Guy Tang hate her now? Lol
Came here to post this. Bitch is thirsty for some Tang! :D

I hope Guy doesn’t take the bait. Why would he want to come to TX just to cut a few inches of her gross hair and add a bunch of ridiculous black chunks.
“Let’s not act like having children makes you special. Cockroaches have children." - ColdPizzaParty

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

GrumpyMcAsspants wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:49 pm
Twizzler wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:20 pm
Came here to post this. Bitch is thirsty for some Tang! :D

I hope Guy doesn’t take the bait. Why would he want to come to TX just to cut a few inches of her gross hair and add a bunch of ridiculous black chunks.
She’s so ridiculous about her hair. She treats it like shit for literally years at a time before doing anything about it, will use heat on it constantly and pile it on top of her head in a rat’s nest every day, but the thought of a professional taking an inch or two off sends her panicking. She has access to amazing salons in Houston if she would get over herself. With her views being what they are, I’m not sure Guy would bother.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Guy has been insanely busy lately with his hair dye line and everything. I doubt he has time for her raggedy ass. But she has flown him out a few times before, so who knows. Honestly she should take her ass to California or wherever he is if she wants him to do her hair so bad. She can go to Disney and anywhere that's giving her a free brand trip, but god forbid she travel to someone for a service - no no, THEY must come to HER like a fucking servant lmao

Twizzler
Learner
Learner

Post by Twizzler »

I quickly skimmed through her BP video about a stack of Hello Kitty/Sanrio character stationary papers she bought from eBay.

Every time I skipped through her video you can hear her say; “oh my god, I had this one!” Or “He’s my favourite character.. I don’t know his name” she’s a 30-something year old nut job raving about bullshit on a floor.

I hate when she says something is her favourite and she has no idea about it. She’s so stunted as a human, I don’t know how she’s survived this long in life.
Foot-Foot, where you been? You smell like a dookie, girl.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I was once in a store in an upper scale area and a middle aged women was carrying a life size real doll and everyone kinda kept a distance and wary eye. She didnt even look as meth lab-ish as ‘Bunny’ and was quiet. All the shoppers and sales associates ignored her and were perturbed.

I know Rachel’s self consciously odd schickt is “I’m so WeIrD” “I’m so creepy” but she really works overtime to be an edge lord. And she can’t pull it off because she looks like a TLC show star and there’s nothing edgy or goth over looking old or being into Disney, Gucci, Walmart and fast food. She might as well admit smoking for a video for the views since that’s the last hallmark of a person being fake ‘cool’ and the most corporate thing you can do it

Also she’s not a size small anymore & dogman isn’t a size medium.

TheMagicAndMegan
Talker
Talker

Post by TheMagicAndMegan »

PaxRodentia wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:35 am
TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:28 pm
double post because.... is this a dildo behind her.... ?!?

Either she called you out in the newest video or some swamp fam asked her about it.
So weird! I actually went and specifically watched other videos to see if the thing appeared and it was really only in that tattoo video. I also like, actually searched the comments and checked here to see if anyone noticed LOL. Hi Rachel :rofl: If you're reading, do more of your decluttering videos. That's the only content I've liked of yours in the past 4 years.

Post by Guest »

I thought the purple thing was that detangle brush she reviewed? She even mentions people saying it was a dildo vibrater in a way lol.

TheMagicAndMegan
Talker
Talker

Post by TheMagicAndMegan »

Snowknight wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:13 am
I thought the purple thing was that detangle brush she reviewed? She even mentions people saying it was a dildo vibrater in a way lol.
it is. i made that post a week or so ago. this forum is the only place i saw comments about it being a dildo, meaning that bunny reads here...

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

"do more of your decluttering videos. That's the only content I've liked of yours in the past 4 years."

I didn't care for those because I thought it was just another fake attempt for views. The video seemed so smoke and mirrors to me. Rachel continued to buy 4 or 5 as many new items than she threw out. If she really did throw the things out/donate them. Who knows with her? Since she lies so much. Also, I don't get the hair comments she made in that last GYG video. If she hates how her hair is then why doesn't she go and get it fucking fixed? She seems to publicly complain about the same things over and over again but does shit about it. She's almost 34 years old. The tween behavior needs to stop. Does she really think she doesn't come off as creepy sometimes? At this point I don't know how she can't. I have some thoughts about her re: that but It's probably better left un said. jmo

And what is with all this sponsored stuff? I'm not just talking about Rachel here. I don't watch much YT so I only know most YouTubers from the outside looking in but the marketing is out of control. There are ads placed in the videos already. So now you have to listen to ads ("let's thank today's sponsor!") in the actual video now too? It's like somebody saying, I won't got to work (for my salary) unless you pay me on top of that to get out of bed. It's ridiculous. Add that to Subscribe! Hit Like! Hit Join! Follow my insta! My snap! Several tricks in the videos to get people to comment! comment! comment! Stale time consuming outros. Videos about free stuff their given from companies and/or viewers. Not to mention patreons, merch, tours and such. It seems YT is just a marketing machine to wrangle every last nickle out of poor people, gullible people, and kids/teens pockets (well their parents pockets). And how do they get away with it? "I love you guys so so much!" And another thing that bugs me, Rachel (and others I'm sure) continually shit on the platform that has made them millions. These entitled cucks are getting paid ridiculous sums of money to sit on their ass and open fucking boxes. Not to mention the over the top poor me vids that they make on the regular and profit from. Point is they make a ridiculous amount of money for such lazy shit. But still they aren't happy. Sorry for the diatribe I don't know if I made any sense but I just get so frustrated by these ungrateful manipulative idiots.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Twizzler wrote:I quickly skimmed through her BP video about a stack of Hello Kitty/Sanrio character stationary papers she bought from eBay.

Every time I skipped through her video you can hear her say; “oh my god, I had this one!” Or “He’s my favourite character.. I don’t know his name” she’s a 30-something year old nut job raving about bullshit on a floor.

I hate when she says something is her favourite and she has no idea about it. She’s so stunted as a human, I don’t know how she’s survived this long in life.
Yikes! It was literally small sheets of Sanrio paper and most were from after 2000. There wasn’t a complete set of anything (typically these sets come in multiples of 4-8 paper with matching envelope or are in a notepad/mini journal). Rachel doesn’t even have friends to write notes, so all of this will go into a hoarder pile. Oof.

duhunicorn
Learner
Learner

Post by duhunicorn »

it blows my mind that anyone would think we want our skin to look like hers and thus sponsor her for skin care products. what even.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

Twizzler wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:39 am
I quickly skimmed through her BP video about a stack of Hello Kitty/Sanrio character stationary papers she bought from eBay.

didn't she get called out one time because some of her "OMG 90s!!!!" stuff that she was flinging around actually was from the mid 2000s? she truly doesn't even know what she's talking about. i think she may just be so deluded into thinking her young audience was into that stuff so if she's into it too she'll get views. but honestly, i don't even think her audience cares about this junk anymore. we've seen her hoarding habits. she doesn't treasure or respect anything and it'll just go sit in a pile somewhere. i think even some die hard swamp family are starting to see through it all.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”