BrogAD Moaney: Weight Gains and Weekly Period Pains (part 7)

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrogAD Moaney: Weight Gains and Weekly Period Pains (part 7)

Post by megx »

PinkRedPurple wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:47 am
Linds_dx wrote:Why is this thread so quiet Image
Agreed! I loved this thread and it died fast!

Come on people, let’s chat! Do you think she and Megan be friends after this cruise? Do you think Megan is only in it now for the free trips? Is Megan going to try and get some new followers from this trip? Will being with her gorgeous and slim friend kick brogan info high gear? Did Brogie work our at all on the cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don’t know if i’ll get banned or this post will get deleted but it’s quiet because we all post on tattle.life now it’s always active on there https://tattle.life/threads/brogan-tate ... nous.1139/

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii »

Anyone over the age of 12 should not be carrying a disney handbag!

For gods sake grow up Brogan!!! You’re nearly 30 and still loving like a 5 year old, its pathetic.

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

her latest to do list is a joke

charge gadgets - surely people do this daily out of habit
get dinner - brogan does not strike me as the person who forgets to eat and needs a list reminding her not to forget
wash hair

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

does it irritate anyone how she calls Bournemouth a small airport, yes its small in comparison to London Airports but come on its got a shop and a coffee shop there are many airports which dont have those basic facilities in UK/EU

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

why does she keep saying embracing her new shape likes some significant illness (i.e. steroids or life saving meds), major disfigurement or disability has caused her to gain weight/look different its all self inflicted and her own fault for overeating/not moving enough. I find it offensive how she goes on about learning to love her new shape and what not, maybe she should talk to somebody who has had to have a double mastectomy, someone with severe 3rd degree full body burns, a wounded military soilder or you know her good friend Henry Fraser who she only mentions when it suits to find out the difficulties !

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

703ninjaginger wrote:why does she keep saying embracing her new shape likes some significant illness (i.e. steroids or life saving meds), major disfigurement or disability has caused her to gain weight/look different its all self inflicted and her own fault for overeating/not moving enough. I find it offensive how she goes on about learning to love her new shape and what not, maybe she should talk to somebody who has had to have a double mastectomy, someone with severe 3rd degree full body burns, a wounded military soilder or you know her good friend Henry Fraser who she only mentions when it suits to find out the difficulties !
My thoughts exactly!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

in her recent shop with me video she has tagged it as #midsize is this actually a thing ? given she is mostly size 16 wouldnt that be classed as plus size ?

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii »

One of her old vlogs came up as suggested and wow, forgot how skinny she was, she used to dress better and look her age l. Now she is a frump, and she really needs to stop uploading that green outfit pic, its something my gran would wear.

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

Girl wear sunscreen and start using retinol a.n you look 50. Image

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii »

1) Why does she have to explain about the beach hut every bloody time she goes!? She is acting like she gets an influx of followers and they don’t know this. No one cares.

2) she is a hoarder and when they have their own place it will be a land of where disney tat has died and gone to.

3) STOP saying BECUS- Her pronunciation of this word grates on me like nails on a chalk board

Franny123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Franny123 »

She says she has a big announcement to make next week....anyone want to take a guess?
I'm going with another trip to disney

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

Surprise Surprise another Ad-Attractions freebie holiday to America i wonder how much begging that involved. I was hoping it would be a med sailors trip so she could fall out with yet another friend

FloMcCatty1998
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by FloMcCatty1998 »

First time poster here! Brogan's constant mentioning of her weight really irritates me. She makes excuses for not going to the gym, when she literally has all day to go. She said she lost a stone when she was on slimming world, so I don't see why she doesn't rejoin (probably because it's not free) when it's something that seemed to work for her. She blocked me on Instagram because I liked a post that said she begged for another Disney trip, which is true!

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

FloMcCatty1998 wrote:First time poster here! Brogan's constant mentioning of her weight really irritates me. She makes excuses for not going to the gym, when she literally has all day to go. She said she lost a stone when she was on slimming world, so I don't see why she doesn't rejoin (probably because it's not free) when it's something that seemed to work for her. She blocked me on Instagram because I liked a post that said she begged for another Disney trip, which is true!
She looks 40 here and like a house. But she doesn't careImage

arcade34
Talker
Talker

Post by arcade34 »

Just looked through her Instagram, most posts are Ads — how are people even following her

Colourmeinchaos
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Colourmeinchaos »

First time on this page never usually go on things like this, but one thing I do have to agree with is I think Brogan has lost herself massively in this relationship. There’s a different between “becoming comfortable” and gaining weight for being so, because we’re all guilty of that but I think she’s genuinely lost all of who she was, look at this screenshot from her vlog in January 2017 (I believe just before or just after she met Benji) apart from being obviously skinnier, look how pretty she looks, how put together, how much effort she’s put in. That just doesn’t seem to exist now and it makes me sad.
CEB95AD9-4733-4A3F-AE7B-F9BFA532F183.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

Colourmeinchaos wrote:First time on this page never usually go on things like this, but one thing I do have to agree with is I think Brogan has lost herself massively in this relationship. There’s a different between “becoming comfortable” and gaining weight for being so, because we’re all guilty of that but I think she’s genuinely lost all of who she was, look at this screenshot from her vlog in January 2017 (I believe just before or just after she met Benji) apart from being obviously skinnier, look how pretty she looks, how put together, how much effort she’s put in. That just doesn’t seem to exist now and it makes me sad.
CEB95AD9-4733-4A3F-AE7B-F9BFA532F183.jpeg
And look at her now!Image

BeSerious
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BeSerious »

Why is their not more on this freeloader?

Post by Guest »

BeSerious wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:41 am
Why is their not more on this freeloader?
There’s a really active thread on tattle! X

Post by Guest »

I stopped following her in 2016 or 2017. Had a good laugh that she even had a thread on here. Got tired of her trying so damn hard yet still score free trips. In regard to her weight, I'm really surprised that it's this bad, but then again, she tosses everything aside to be with whatever boyfriend she's with. She's one of those people to where even if she went back to her old weight, she would still look chubby in the face. I'll never forget being surprised that she was able to wear a bikini back then. I genuinely thought I was following someone plus sized who worked in an office and made good car vlogs lol.

Return to “Brogan Tate”