BrogAD Moaney: Weight Gains and Weekly Period Pains (part 7)

PinkRedPurple
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrogAD Moaney: Weight Gains and Weekly Period Pains (part 7)

Post by PinkRedPurple »

Sorry to double post but I forgot to add something.

Do people in the UK only take baths? This chick takes more baths than anyone. No one I know except babies takes a bath in the morning before starting their day. Is it common to not take showers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burritobaggins
Learner
Learner

Post by burritobaggins »

PinkRedPurple wrote:Sorry to double post but I forgot to add something.

Do people in the UK only take baths? This chick takes more baths than anyone. No one I know except babies takes a bath in the morning before starting their day. Is it common to not take showers?

I’d say it’s more common to take a shower in the morning. Baths for me are to relax in the evening and pamper, maybe twice a week. She obviously just has nothing better to do - I don’t know anyone who works from home that can take a bath in the middle of the day, go out to shop in primark, go out to have their nails done, “take themselves for lunch” at Wetherspoons...

She has no commitment or work ethic. She’s just turned 25 and in my opinion, this should be a time to work hard and set a foundation for the next chapter of your life. She doesn’t work hard and she certainly doesn’t do anything worthwhile like travelling (unless it’s paid for by someone else) or charity work. Sorry for the rant!

Moaningmyrtle87
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Moaningmyrtle87 »

I agree! I work from home myself but only part time and I admit I’ll sometimes have a bath just to pass some time! Sad but true. I think she’s bored and definitely this has all affected her eating/Wright & her mental health. Every time she says “I’ve never been happier” I just don’t believe it. She seemed much happier in her flat working freelance too.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

ohdeerkara wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:51 am
People who have birthday "weeks" piss me off SO much. You do not need to spend the ENTIRE week milking your birthday, and the fact that she was invited to a small nail artist to get her "birthday nails" like wtf is that about, your going on a weekend away to a small town, not to Vegas. Sorry if your one of those people who celebrate their birthday like that, but I just find it so self absorbing!!
She has been invited to a nail salon a few times now but she never goes back as a regular customer as a thank you. I bet they were ugly red stumps too? It costs less than £10-£15 ffs and they were a small salon ffs, they need all the support they can get.

Milo12
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Milo12 »

Oh my god.

I created an account just to write this!
I’ve been watching brogan since she was 18 I even had a YouTube myself back in 2011ish and we followed each other. But BLOODY HELL she has got unbearable!

That Cornwall vlog.. firstly who spends £90 on a jacket that clearly doesn’t even zip up?! Also I found it hilarious how she just kept going on about food and benji was like you’re going to kill me.. also begging for fish and chips but he was clearly not hungry. Also the amount of tat and clutter in her house gives me the shivers looks like my bedroom when I was 13.

lalala8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lalala8 »

Re: her Cornwall vlog...all they did was shop and eat?

Also it's baffling to me what a big deal she makes of her birthday. And the people around her indulge her.

Post by Guest »

lalala8 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:15 am
Re: her Cornwall vlog...all they did was shop and eat?

Also it's baffling to me what a big deal she makes of her birthday. And the people around her indulge her.
Just watched her vlog and I'm speechless at all the shit she ate over her birthday weekend. Next vlog she'll be complaining about her weight gain. And if I hear another nasally "woooowww" I'm gonna lose it!

Linds_dx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Linds_dx »

The size of her thighs in her new Instagram picture

ohdeerkara
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohdeerkara »

Oh my god Brogan getting a call from Mickey and Minnie for her birthday was the most cringiest thing EVER. It reminded me of when parents use the fake Santa app's for their children to get a call, does she not realise she turned 25???! I love Disney too, but I could never imagine getting an animated call for my birthday

1rltroll
Learner
Learner

Post by 1rltroll »

Guys! I've been meaning to get back into my account for ages but I kept forgetting.

The cornwall vlog. I've never rolled my eyes so many times in one video!! But Benji seemed so annoyed in the whole video. Not only the constant begging for food when he clearly wasn't hungry, but at 8:26 he seemed to fed up! In a very 'yeah of course you don't." She seems so old for age and it seems like Benji is done with it! Like, not to start talking about personal things, but my partner and I (25 and 27) love taking weekends away and walks and nice things like she does, but you can bet your ass we're gonna find an arcade or a beer hall and let our hair down an have fun on one night! She just never seems to do anything *fun*. Card games, cocktails, fancy dinners... Yeah it's nice but you really need to let lose every now and again even if it only once a month. Not saying clubbing or whatever because not everyone likes that but idk - the vlog seemed really off.

Also... biscuits at 8am? wtf!

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

This kind of posts always rub me the wrong way.. people with real jobs struggle a lot on a monday morning between their commute, traffic, responsibilities... and she is like oh you guys suck and your life suck. Look how happy I am working on my phone.
Honey. Begging online for free trips and Disney tat is not work. I would never feel proud doing what you do.
This is not gonna last. Better think of your plan B ;)

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

:love2:

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

The pictures she's just uploaded doing the run really show how much weight she's put on.

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

Stop the press!

She actually returned to somewhere as a paying customer.....She actually paid for something!!!

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

Why does she have to wear the lanyard on the cruise is it to show everyone she is there for work, when pictured next to Megan she looks like her assistant or something not two friends on holiday

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

703ninjaginger wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:31 am
Why does she have to wear the lanyard on the cruise is it to show everyone she is there for work, when pictured next to Megan she looks like her assistant or something not two friends on holiday

I thought this too! And flip flops and a short dress for formal wear? She really looks like she should have a bag of make up brushes and hairspray for Meghan's touch ups. Pity.

Rileyx33
Learner
Learner

Post by Rileyx33 »

703ninjaginger wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:31 am
I know that a lot of people on cruises like to wear their card on a landyard because it’s convenient if they need to get back into their room or charge a drink (although I’d much rather carry a small purse), but I don’t understand why she’s wearing it while they aren’t on the cruise ship. She’s literally wearing it at Acropolis in one of her recent photos

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii »

Maybe she thinks it makes her look very important

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Pinkii wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:16 am
Maybe she thinks it makes her look very important
That’s exactly it.

Linds_dx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Linds_dx »

Why is this thread so quiet 😩

PinkRedPurple
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkRedPurple »

Linds_dx wrote:Why is this thread so quiet Image
Agreed! I loved this thread and it died fast!

Come on people, let’s chat! Do you think she and Megan be friends after this cruise? Do you think Megan is only in it now for the free trips? Is Megan going to try and get some new followers from this trip? Will being with her gorgeous and slim friend kick brogan info high gear? Did Brogie work our at all on the cruise?

Return to “Brogan Tate”