BrogAD Moaney: Weight Gains and Weekly Period Pains (part 7)

Re: BrogAD Moaney: Weight Gains and Weekly Period Pains (part 7)

Post by Guest »

Watching her weekly vlog and crying at that monstrosity she calls 'winged' eyeliner. What even is that! Someone get this girl a 1-1 makeup lesson and a blending brush 😂😂

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by meg1912 »

Imherebutimnot wrote:Watching her weekly vlog and crying at that monstrosity she calls 'winged' eyeliner. What even is that! Someone get this girl a 1-1 makeup lesson and a blending brush ImageImage
Ooohhh, can you please tell me approximately the time so I take a screenshot of that gem? ImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

megdelete912 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:10 pm
Imherebutimnot wrote:Watching her weekly vlog and crying at that monstrosity she calls 'winged' eyeliner. What even is that! Someone get this girl a 1-1 makeup lesson and a blending brush ImageImage
Ooohhh, can you please tell me approximately the time so I take a screenshot of that gem? ImageImage

It starts at around 15:34! You'll have plenty of opportunities for funny screenshots :rofl:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Imherebutimnot wrote:
megdelete912 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:10 pm

It starts at around 15:34! You'll have plenty of opportunities for funny screenshots :rofl:
Thank you! OMG, Brogie should actually be a makeup artist! ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

Benjis a lucky guy look at her natural long lashes :roll:

Lozisboss
Learner
Learner

Post by Lozisboss »

I can't get past the chipmunk teeth...

missmarguerited
Lurker
Lurker

Post by missmarguerited »

Someone should explain to her that the winged part of eyeliner is meant to be an upwards flap, not a downward flap of a birds wing. makes her eyes look droopy when it could be pretty

I put her on for background noise noise, she's stopped being interesting. Her vlogs are Disney - unbrushed hair - prepping for her next trip - snacks - emails - so maaaany emails - I'm feeling overwhelmed guys - PR and more emails REPEAT

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii »

I want to burn her stupid jersey sweatshirt!

She wears that in bed, at home and when she is out!? Thats gross.

ohdeerkara
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohdeerkara »

People who have birthday "weeks" piss me off SO much. You do not need to spend the ENTIRE week milking your birthday, and the fact that she was invited to a small nail artist to get her "birthday nails" like wtf is that about, your going on a weekend away to a small town, not to Vegas. Sorry if your one of those people who celebrate their birthday like that, but I just find it so self absorbing!!

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Pinkii wrote:I want to burn her stupid jersey sweatshirt!

She wears that in bed, at home and when she is out!? Thats gross.
And on holiday, in London, at the airport, on plains cars trains, in bed at the toilet, everywhere non stop. When she came back from Florida, she was wearing it on the airplane and during two days after they were home. One day it will require surgical removal.

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

:love2:

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

I seriously hope her hotel and trip to Watergate bay is not an ad/freebie/sponsor its a lovely place which doesnt deserve a begging sweaty mess like Brogan staying for free.

Also to say her and Benj so love the C25k app youd think together and with plenty of free time in lovely part of world they would do a little run outside but i doubt if the trip doesnt involve food it doesnt occur

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

Who buys themselves birthday balloons?

Rielle_GG
Talker
Talker

Post by Rielle_GG »

703ninjaginger wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:45 am
I seriously hope her hotel and trip to Watergate bay is not an ad/freebie/sponsor its a lovely place which doesnt deserve a begging sweaty mess like Brogan staying for free.

Also to say her and Benj so love the C25k app youd think together and with plenty of free time in lovely part of world they would do a little run outside but i doubt if the trip doesnt involve food it doesnt occur
You'd think it would be the ideal place for a nice run, especially at the beach - but alas, I'm certain she goes to DW just to walk the 5K on the treadmill 😂

Rielle_GG
Talker
Talker

Post by Rielle_GG »

ohdeerkara wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:51 am
and the fact that she was invited to a small nail artist to get her "birthday nails" like wtf
She literally drove at the minimum 35 mins in the congested Poole traffic to get there, when there are countless award winning Salons in the area, such a begging cheapskate. Mooney the moocher 😂

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

Rielle_GG wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:22 pm
ohdeerkara wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:51 am
and the fact that she was invited to a small nail artist to get her "birthday nails" like wtf
She literally drove at the minimum 35 mins in the congested Poole traffic to get there, when there are countless award winning Salons in the area, such a begging cheapskate. Mooney the moocher 😂

I'm going to disagree here, a bit of free publicity for a small business isn't all that bad, and supporting small businesses is a turn up for the chain store loving tat queen.

However the issue I have is that after her freebie there is a 100% she will never go there again.

k__dogg
Talker
Talker

Post by k__dogg »

"Its really expensive so everything I learn I kinda wanna keep to myself" - talking about speaking to a nutritionist in tonight's vlog.

If it was free, gifted or an ad it would be shoved down our throats and she'd have a shite script all written to "educate" us on how amazing it is.

I'm done.

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

k__dogg wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:25 pm
"Its really expensive so everything I learn I kinda wanna keep to myself" - talking about speaking to a nutritionist in tonight's vlog.

If it was free, gifted or an ad it would be shoved down our throats and she'd have a shite script all written to "educate" us on how amazing it is.

I'm done.
I hope she spoke with a AFN registered Nutritionist or a Dietician not someone who has just done an basic online course but knowing Brogan is she was paying or getting Julie pay for her she would of got the cheapest one !

Moaningmyrtle87
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Moaningmyrtle87 »

Proving once and for all that she sold out to do that York test last year (scam!) and was happy to flog it to her subscribers. It’s actually disgusting how much these cretins will lie just for a payday.
To have the audacity to refuse to pass on anything about her appointments because she is actually having to pay is a complete joke. Selfish whale. And to be clear, she doesn’t need a nutritionist, or allergy testing.. she needs to STOP eating crap all day everyday. You’re issue is with overeating and eating stupid amounts of sugar & saturated fat! That’s why your stomach is in bits and you’re gaining weight week after week. Get a grip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moaningmyrtle87
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Moaningmyrtle87 »

Moaningmyrtle87 wrote:Proving once and for all that she sold out to do that York test last year (scam!) and was happy to flog it to her subscribers. It’s actually disgusting how much these cretins will lie just for a payday.
To have the audacity to refuse to pass on anything about her appointments because she is actually having to pay is a complete joke. Selfish whale. And to be clear, she doesn’t need a nutritionist, or allergy testing.. she needs to STOP eating crap all day everyday. You’re issue is with overeating and eating stupid amounts of sugar & saturated fat! That’s why your stomach is in bits and you’re gaining weight week after week. Get a grip!

Awful grammar from me there! Apologies. That’s how annoyed she’s made me.

PinkRedPurple
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkRedPurple »

Did anyone notice at the start of the vlog she says she has 116 emails to get to? She has to be including spam and promotional emails right? No way she has 116 business emails to get to. I work a real job and manage many people and don’t normally have that many work emails. Opening a sale promotion email from Primark and Shop Disney is not work.

Return to “Brogan Tate”