BrogAD Moaney: Weight Gains and Weekly Period Pains (part 7)

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BrogAD Moaney: Weight Gains and Weekly Period Pains (part 7)

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Her literally licking her plate made me nauseous. Have some manners.

Also her heavy breathing was realllllly distracting

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by MoanyMinnie »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

Post by Guest »

La-la-la-lady wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:45 am
My thoughts as I watched the horror show palma vlog...
1. Tells people her name is Bee (Starbucks cos it's easier...) Erm what? Brogan is spelt how it is said and could not be much simpler!!! Trying to make a nickname catch cos No one on planet earth calls you that!
2. Ooh look Jo Malone- better not! Errr how about never cos you're a cheapskate and they don't send press gifts to low sub count beggars like you.
3. Holy shit the camera was sooooo close to her face (forhead mostly cos its bloody massive) on the plane! Bloody terrifying if you ask me!
4. Oooh I'll link everyone below... NO LINK! Cos Brogan would never boost others up of she got nothing out of it. Even the girl that got stuck with the stinky cow the whole trip hasn't got a link below!

2 and a half min in at this point and losing the will to live!

5. Ooh look at all the trees and it's so open plan! I think you'll find it's not open plan... But open air cos you're outside you total dick!
6. This is soooo my aesthetic! Huh? Your taste is shitty disney tat and unclean, cluttered living! Hardly the same thing.
7. Ooooh Bvulgari! I want to shop.
Oh bropoor you don't spend more than primark pennies! Don't pretend to want designer...
8. It's taken her over 10minutes (that's quarter of her video) to even thank the people who have sent her to Palma and given ger sweaty bed a break from her constantly monging in it.
9. The playsuit was not flattering! It defo needed dressing up with some wedges or something. And the grubby looking top knot is not a style for her! Especially as she was going to nice places! It looks like a "can't be arsed to wash my greasy locks" style.
10. "Beeeeeeee" says she wants to go to Zara and disney shop. Her friend says there's so many independent quirky shops! And brogan like yeah defo. Jumping on the band wagon again ? Should change your nickname from Bee to Baaaa cos you're nothing more than a sheep following the crowd!
11. Learn to say the name of the place you're visiting! It's spelt Mallorca but ll in Spanish is pronounced y. So pronounces Mayorka! Stop saying Mall-or-can!
12. That pizza looks really healthy! Hahaha no wonder you've got so big if that's what healthy looks like through your crazy eyes.
13. Oh wow. Oh wow. Wowwwwww. Oh wow. Wow. Oooh wow. Wow oh wowww.
14. Can't believe how out of breath she was behind the camera in the glass shop!
15. I love these basket bags.. Can I take one home? Of course if you buy it!!!
16. Again with her giant face right in the camera!
17. We've got dessert but what is it huns? Piss off with the hun thing!
18. Who licks a plate...
19. The midi dress could be nice but it's just the wrong length on her! A heal may have helped... Shitty little flip flops do not!!!
20. Oh wow a fire. Oh wow the view. Oh wow look. Change the record!
21. Huge range of food for the breakfast buffet... She puts a photo of her cocopops on instagram.
22. Stopped counting the amount of times Kirsty was coming to her room.. Cos Queen Brobitch would never put the effort in!
23. We've done some cute piccies! Jesus I thought we were done with saying Piccies!!
24. Getting lost between terminals at Gatwick... Great showcasing of how easy it is to fly! Greatttttt travel vlogger who can't read an itinerary properly! Oh wait you're a sheep not a travel vlogger!
Your post was more entertaining than the vlog. Beee to baaa 😂😂

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Love it La La :)

thischarmingmiss
Learner
Learner

Post by thischarmingmiss »

thischarmingmiss wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:17 am
La-la-la-lady wrote:
1. Tells people her name is Bee (Starbucks cos it's easier...) Erm what? Brogan is spelt how it is said and could not be much simpler!!! Trying to make a nickname catch cos No one on planet earth calls you that!
2. Ooh look Jo Malone- better not! Errr how about never cos you're a cheapskate and they don't send press gifts to low sub count beggars like you.
3. Holy shit the camera was sooooo close to her face (forhead mostly cos its bloody massive) on the plane! Bloody terrifying if you ask me!
4. Oooh I'll link everyone below... NO LINK! Cos Brogan would never boost others up of she got nothing out of it. Even the girl that got stuck with the stinky cow the whole trip hasn't got a link below!

5. Ooh look at all the trees and it's so open plan! I think you'll find it's not open plan... But open air cos you're outside you total dick!
6. This is soooo my aesthetic! Huh? Your taste is shitty disney tat and unclean, cluttered living! Hardly the same thing.
Oh bropoor you don't spend more than primark pennies! Don't pretend to want designer...
8. It's taken her over 10minutes (that's quarter of her video) to even thank the people who have sent her to Palma and given ger sweaty bed a break from her constantly monging in it.
9. The playsuit was not flattering! It defo needed dressing up with some wedges or something. And the grubby looking top knot is not a style for her! Especially as she was going to nice places! It looks like a "can't be arsed to wash my greasy locks" style.
10. "Beeeeeeee" says she wants to go to Zara and disney shop. Her friend says there's so many independent quirky shops! And brogan like yeah defo. Jumping on the band wagon again ? Should change your nickname from Bee to Baaaa cos you're nothing more than a sheep following the crowd!
11. Learn to say the name of the place you're visiting! It's spelt Mallorca but ll in Spanish is pronounced y. So pronounces Mayorka! Stop saying Mall-or-can!
12. That pizza looks really healthy! Hahaha no wonder you've got so big if that's what healthy looks like through your crazy eyes.
14. Can't believe how out of breath she was behind the camera in the glass shop!
18. Who licks a plate...
19. The midi dress could be nice but it's just the wrong length on her! A heal may have helped... Shitty little flip flops do not!!!
21. Huge range of food for the breakfast buffet... She puts a photo of her cocopops on instagram.
22. Stopped counting the amount of times Kirsty was coming to her room.. Cos Queen Brobitch would never put the effort in!
23. We've done some cute piccies! Jesus I thought we were done with saying Piccies!!
24. Getting lost between terminals at Gatwick... Great showcasing of how easy it is to fly! Greatttttt travel vlogger who can't read an itinerary properly! Oh wait you're a sheep not a travel vlogger!
You literally summed it up perfectly. When they were going round the market with that guy and she was going "oh look at him with his little basket, aww!" I wanted to punch her. She's so patronising.
Also, did anyone notice how much food she consumed in that restaurant around 12mins in? A huge plate of pasta, 4 thick slices of bread, olives and that dip and then all those chicken tenders... she really has no self control does she...

Also her thoughts on Palma "It seems very quiet", well because you've gone to a predominantly summer destination in the middle of February... absolute moron

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

thischarmingmiss wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:06 am
thischarmingmiss wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:17 am
La-la-la-lady wrote:

18. Who licks a plate...
You literally summed it up perfectly. When they were going round the market with that guy and she was going "oh look at him with his little basket, aww!" I wanted to punch her. She's so patronising.
Also, did anyone notice how much food she consumed in that restaurant around 12mins in? A huge plate of pasta, 4 thick slices of bread, olives and that dip and then all those chicken tenders... she really has no self control does she...

Also her thoughts on Palma "It seems very quiet", well because you've gone to a predominantly summer destination in the middle of February... absolute moron
:roll: Did say Palma wasnt for her

La-la-la-lady
Debater
Debater

Post by La-la-la-lady »

Aww thanks guys! Watching the horror show that is bro-baaaa is defo easier when I have a purpose - to document allll the shit so you guys don't have to subject yourselves! I'm pretty sure the aim was to showcase the food and food markets for Palma. Which she totally failed at with her cocopops and fried chicken! Defo hasn't made me want to go!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

La-la-la-lady wrote:Aww thanks guys! Watching the horror show that is bro-baaaa is defo easier when I have a purpose - to document allll the shit so you guys don't have to subject yourselves! I'm pretty sure the aim was to showcase the food and food markets for Palma. Which she totally failed at with her cocopops and fried chicken! Defo hasn't made me want to go!
Thank you so much for your service! ImageImage We'll forever be grateful!!
No, don't let Brogie stop you from visiting! I've been to Palma and absolutely loved it! Not only is it stunning, but locals are super friendly, the food is outstanding and the beaches are stunningly beautiful! I went in early May and it soooo warm! The sand is white and the water was so nice and warm. It's so crystal clear, you could actually see the fish swimming! Probably doing as a shit of a job as Brogie talking about Palma, but this photo speaks for itself! Seriously, I felt like I was in the Caribbean! Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just watched the vlog and this girl can't even work a simple Coffee machine I have the same make and Brogan it doesnt matter what size of cup it is the machine knows it by the bar code pods, no matter what size of cup I use it fills it up to the top and you dont need to baby sit it the machine stops at the top I dont know what the hell she is doing to make a cup full it does it itsself daft bint omg!

lalala8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lalala8 »

I found it really offputting in the newest weekly vlog how she was showing a vacuum cleaner a company sent her and kept calling it a Hoover. I know it's common to call vacuum cleaners Hoovers but it's the type of thing she should consider if she wants to look professional and keep receiving freebies...she said Hoover like 5 times and the actual company name twice. Hoover is their competitor.

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

lalala8 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:47 am
I found it really offputting in the newest weekly vlog how she was showing a vacuum cleaner a company sent her and kept calling it a Hoover. I know it's common to call vacuum cleaners Hoovers but it's the type of thing she should consider if she wants to look professional and keep receiving freebies...she said Hoover like 5 times and the actual company name twice. Hoover is their competitor.
She's such an idiot she probably has no clue about that.

Lozisboss
Learner
Learner

Post by Lozisboss »

Paddington_Bear wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:42 am
lalala8 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:47 am
She's such an idiot she probably has no clue about that.
Of course! She went to the University of Life - that's an education money can't buy!

thischarmingmiss
Learner
Learner

Post by thischarmingmiss »

Well it looks like Brogan's never going to Cinque Terre... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/tra ... ailsignout

rainbowGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by rainbowGirl »

I didn’t think it could get worse.. she has put on her Instagram story..

“I love assembling the flowers”

You do not assemble flowers, you are arranging them!

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

rainbowGirl wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:14 pm
I didn’t think it could get worse.. she has put on her Instagram story..

“I love assembling the flowers”

You do not assemble flowers, you are arranging them!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: knob end - I didn't know you had to get a hammer and nail to assemble flowers ive been doing them all wrong :D

She might think shes a shit hot supermodel and all men are after her she cant say her words correctly wheres Meghan these days

Cushtybert
Talker
Talker

Post by Cushtybert »

:rofl: Megan’s packing her bikini ready to flaunt her figure in front of Bogie

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

So she went to a Prince's Trust event. And all she could do was say how amazing HER job is and how greatful she is for people support HER.

She was at an event with thousands of insperational people, yet couldn't even spare a grid post to sum up her admiration for others.
Think I'm done with this girl.

londonhermit
Talker
Talker

Post by londonhermit »

Wow! A hideous Bambi handbag....

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Paddington_Bear wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:07 am
So she went to a Prince's Trust event. And all she could do was say how amazing HER job is and how greatful she is for people support HER.

She was at an event with thousands of insperational people, yet couldn't even spare a grid post to sum up her admiration for others.
Think I'm done with this girl.
No one gets past the Brogan show :roll:

Return to “Brogan Tate”