Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by WanderlustX3 »

This is probably a dumb question, but why wouldn't brittanni's son be able to have a passport? Screw shane, i hope she makes a video talking about it herself.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by pious »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:23 pm
This is probably a dumb question, but why wouldn't brittanni's son be able to have a passport? Screw shane, i hope she makes a video talking about it herself.
I think she just meant she won't let him get a passport. It would be a lot easier/quicker for Milos to get him out of the country to Serbia if he had a passport. There's nothing barring him from getting a passport.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

pious wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:27 pm
WanderlustX3 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:23 pm
I think she just meant she won't let him get a passport. It would be a lot easier/quicker for Milos to get him out of the country to Serbia if he had a passport. There's nothing barring him from getting a passport.
^^^ this - this is also why she changed his name iirc because he had the documents from his original birth certificate and would be able to smuggle him out of the country easier

Ibeatpeopleskids
Learner
Learner

Post by Ibeatpeopleskids »

Chuck E Cheese responded to the allegations and several articles have been written about the pizza theory.
https://people.com/food/chuck-e-cheese- ... -response/

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Okay I'm gonna say the stories in this video held my attention better than the first. That being said, I HATE the way they edited it. I was pretty into hearing about Brittani's story and it kept going back to the damn Chuck E Cheese stuff in the middle of it. Why he didn't make each one of these a separate video is beyond me...I personally would have liked it better that way.

Paloma_123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Paloma_123 »

I feel like part of the reason he edited it the way he did was so it was harder to skip through the bullshit filler and parts you didn’t want to watch. Like if he had done the two ‘conspiracies’ at the start and ended with Brittani’s story I feel like a lot of viewers would have just skipped straight to the end.

Hollyb14
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollyb14 »

Paloma_123 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:20 pm
I feel like part of the reason he edited it the way he did was so it was harder to skip through the bullshit filler and parts you didn’t want to watch. Like if he had done the two ‘conspiracies’ at the start and ended uwith Brittani’s story I feel like a lot of viewers would have just skipped straight to the end.
It wasn’t part of the reason it was the ONLY reason. I bet you they had originally edited the video as three separate “acts” but upon reflection realized that 2 of the 3 “conspiracies” were stupid as fuck, so they came up with that genius new editing idea that made the video release be delayed.

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

The more I look at the blurred "Bunny" at 34:12, the more it looks like Ryland in a wig. Please don't tell me this stupid fuck ass of a creator put his twink Sugar Baby in a wig to portray a moment in Brittani's heartbreaking story. I hope I'm wrong.

St3lla
Learner
Learner

Post by St3lla »

monak wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:40 pm
Why is this pizza scandal even surprising? Image
Hey there I'm new in shanes thread.
Actually I believe it is especially for people like me living in Europe.
We all think some places are idk dirty (?) but this is another level of f** up situation to take your children.
Quality is not an act, it is a habit.

St3lla
Learner
Learner

Post by St3lla »

I just can't watch another clip of a robot from i.robot before anything related to AI is mentioned. Besides it was super cool only in 2003 AI is even in our houses thermostats... it's so much more than a robot-y machine who serves you cola.

Also, since this girl mentioned and claims to have proof of all these illegal actions how is he still free?
Quality is not an act, it is a habit.

sonmi
Talker
Talker

Post by sonmi »

Shane's stans are tweeting at Chuck E Cheese and demanding proof that they don't recycle their pizzas, even -get this- video proof! Now I don't work for Chuck E Cheese so I don't know whether they do that or not, but for people to be harassing a business and assuming something's true just because Shane said so is disgusting. And they're coming at them with preposterous demands too. Like, what are they going to do, film the making and assembling of pizzas? Then these idiots will just say they only did it once and it doesn't mean it's standard practice in all their locations. Do these people not have brains?

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

sonmi wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:01 am
Shane's stans are tweeting at Chuck E Cheese and demanding proof that they don't recycle their pizzas, even -get this- video proof! Now I don't work for Chuck E Cheese so I don't know whether they do that or not, but for people to be harassing a business and assuming something's true just because Shane said so is disgusting. And they're coming at them with preposterous demands too. Like, what are they going to do, film the making and assembling of pizzas? Then these idiots will just say they only did it once and it doesn't mean it's standard practice in all their locations. Do these people not have brains?
Thats a sure fire way to get Shane sued. If no one had started harassing the chuck e cheese twitter they'd probably have no idea about his video and even if they did they probably wouldn't care 'cause what big company is going to care about a youtuber unless the youtuber starts becoming bad for profit or their image. :roll:

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

BLTs story really broke my heart, and as already said here, just having it cut off to Shane freaking out about pizza was pretty distasteful.
I understand that she probably wouldn’t want a series on this situation. Having to re-live all of that would probably be really hard for her. I even understand if she wouldn’t even want her own video on it. (and she has already written a book about it so a 50 part series with Shane omgomgomg-ing all over it might not be necessary).
But i wish Shane would’ve had her story in one chunk and not spreading it out. Abuse and possible human trafficking and trauma (that happened to his friend!!) cut off with freaking pizza just left a bad taste in my mouth.

I really hope she got to watch the final product and that she has given him permission to use her story in that way before the release. The respectful thing though would be to let her tell her story in one go, without pizza interruptions (and not having FUCKING ANDREW LAUGHING).
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

SheliShelidelete wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:10 am
he is awesome!!
...no, he really isnt lol
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

okay sorry if this was mentioned i just sort of skimmed through quickly
but why is Shane genuinely shocked at BLT story , when he had her book at his house? Did he buy it just to support her and not read it? Andrew asked him about Rex not being able to have a passport and shane was like " did she say that? wow Idk" like I know he's over dramatic but why buy a youtubers book that you've been friends with for years , to just not read it??? I don't understand haha

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I highly doubt he's read any of the youtuber books that he has lmao

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

Tater Tot wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:15 am
Why did Shane have to show her clips from her videos with Milos?? He said that he was showing her a time when he "broke character" but it was just him looking at her?? Shane did his typical freakout "OMG HE'S *OBSERVING* YOU!!!" but he was just looking at her? Maybe I'm missing something but it seems like a stretch and it was obviously painful/ uncomfortable for her to watch and didn't add anything to the video.
Because Shane is a narcissistic asshole. He did that with the sole purpose of making himself look clever and intuitive. HE noticed something was weird before anyone else. HE could tell Milos was acting. HE saw something no one else did. It was a stretch, I don't believe for a second he noticed anything weird in that video before it all came out in the open. He claims to be very empathic but in reality he has no regards for what makes others uncomfortable as long as it makes himself look good (or so he thinks).

----
Both the voice generator and the pizza stories would have done much better as vlog-style videos. Could have even been on Ryland or Morgans channels. There was literally no more substance to any of those stories. Basically just friends hanging out while doing/talking about a specific thing.
And I agree with everyone else. Extremely bad editing and very disrespectful video.
- english is not my first language -

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

hadss4h wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:54 pm
Hi there, I'm kinda Shane's fan but I always like to see another point of view too. After the second part I HAD TO log onto GG.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure why he didn't make eight part series just on Brittani... She is a victim which is not her fault, horribly abused, no questions. BUT. I haven't seen that many dumb statements and decisions (esp at the beggining of knowing the guy) coming from one person for a long time. Milos guy knew how to pick a victim. Serbian multibillionaire? Doctor? Pull out method? Selling house? Come. The. Frick. On. Even Shane sometimes had this disbelieving look on his face imho. He wouldn't have enough material or he would need to refrain himself from stating opinion that might hurt her & she's a friend who had been though enough.
Yeah, I have to agree... a guy has billions but somehow, you have to support him all along :roll: ... Sometimes you need to save yourself the pain.

He seems to be married with a new kid...? When people are gonna learn????

I don´t mind the messy editing but the result really wasn´t good. As far as the content, it´s youtube... It kinda kept me entertained in a boring afternoon.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

Apparently Milos isn’t a fan of the series either. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »