Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by thehippiechick »

The more I watched this mess the more it really bothered me that the Chuck E. Cheese and voice shit was cut in to Brittani's story. The editing of this video was crap. Also I scrolled a few comments there and already there was one exclaiming that Shane needs his own series on Netflix. Girl bye.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by sparklesandsequins »

gangstamay_ wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:13 am
Am i on my own in thinking that when Morgan tried the voice-app it literally sounded nothing like her? The way they all freaked out and started screaming like idiots makes it seem like it was an exact replica.. but it literally just sounded like a robot woman voice to me.
It sounded like none of them.

shadefordays
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by shadefordays »

Gossipy Gadabout wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:29 am
I absolutely agree with almost all of the points that have been made here. The editing technique that was used definitely could have been impactful if the three storylines had any connection, but they don't. Period. It's a damn mess from start to finish.

That said, I would like to point out that the three storylines actually are conspiracies (or at least conspiracy related) — just not in the aliens or Illuminati sense. In BLT's case, it was Milos and his family conspiring to abduct her and the baby. The voice software isn't a conspiracy in itself, but it has the potential/danger of being used for one. Finally, the pizza isn't exactly a conspiracy as it's apparently quite legal, but it's humorous and gross and arguably a conspiracy in that they present it as fresh to their customers.

Anyway, I say this only because I keep seeing it said, and I think it kind of distracts from the real problem. A competent creator could have made perfectly acceptable conspiracy videos out of these topics. Shane apparently can't.
The first one could potentially be a conspiracy, but you could also say Milos and his family "planned", "strategized", "arranged", etc...the two other ones you literally said 'isn't a conspiracy' both times.

Not here to argue....well I guess I am in a sense, but it isn't a conspiracy video. It's a video of crappy things that have happened or are happening, which is interesting, but it doesn't make it a conspiracy.

fishfingers101
Talker
Talker

Post by fishfingers101 »

Not saying anything original here but that editing is awful! I had to give up 20 minutes in because the only thing I cared about was Brittani's story and it was driving me insane having to listen to fatass Shane talk about pizza.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Someone should make an edit of just the Brittany parts. It would still be weird since he had audio of him doing the voice thing over images with her.

I am just so incredulous that it has so many likes.

I get what he was trying to do. The other two stories weren't interesting enough on their own so he needed to hold people's attention somehow, and it worked I guess. But the end result was so bad, it's almost offensive that he wasted people's time like that.

I expect Philip DeFranco to be kissing his as on today's show again.

Gossipy Gadabout
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gossipy Gadabout »

shadefordays wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:14 am

The first one could potentially be a conspiracy, but you could also say Milos and his family "planned", "strategized", "arranged", etc...the two other ones you literally said 'isn't a conspiracy' both times.

Not here to argue....well I guess I am in a sense, but it isn't a conspiracy video. It's a video of crappy things that have happened or are happening, which is interesting, but it doesn't make it a conspiracy.
Well, the first one literally fits the definition of a conspiracy regardless of what synonym you choose, and while I did say the other two aren't necessarily conspiracies in themselves, I did provide examples of how they could conceivably fit that narrative. Regardless, I'm happy to agree to disagreeing. :tu:

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

New thread?

Daynahhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Daynahhhh »

Tater Tot wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:15 am
Why did Shane have to show her clips from her videos with Milos?? He said that he was showing her a time when he "broke character" but it was just him looking at her?? Shane did his typical freakout "OMG HE'S *OBSERVING* YOU!!!" but he was just looking at her? Maybe I'm missing something but it seems like a stretch and it was obviously painful/ uncomfortable for her to watch and didn't add anything to the video.
Classic armchair expert Shane just haaaad to bring that up. That was so weird and it was very obvious she was uncomfortable watching (as anyone in her place would be!!!!!) oh ya I noticed he was fucking with u very early on when he “broke character” ummmm ok Shane?? His reactions to everything she was saying was just weird to me and idk why they insist on Andrew hand filming interview scenes when a tripod would be waaaaay better.

Daynahhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Daynahhhh »

I can’t stand when Shane does his fake little bathroom/ pop break and Andrew follows him and they have to have a little talk about what’s happening as if it’s not obvious. When Andrew was like he can’t have a passport, what’s with that? And shanes like WHAT!? She said that????!!!? When she literally said like 5 things. Were u not even listening Shane ????

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

monak wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:40 pm
Why is this pizza scandal even surprising? Image
honestly their pizzas all looked ok. form what I can remember cuts of pepperonis seemed to line up. I THINK what happens they cut the pizza somewhere and load them on a try and they get miss aligned. slices that are two halves they just take from an already pre made pizza.

Acciolatte

Post by Acciolatte »

Yet again Shane's outro focuses on how Milos "cheated on" his friend. Not like... how he tried to sell her and her baby?
Why does shane have a giant blind spot to abuse and always see cheating as the biggest issue? We saw this in the Jake paul series too. Compare his reaction to his friends actual horror story and his reaction to a stranger being cheated on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Acciolatte

Post by Acciolatte »

Double post but also
The tone was SO bad. It was like
"Yeah and then his mom took my baby and said it's MY baby."
*cut with tacky editing and scary stock footage*
*footage of shane using a voice simulation app to prank call people*
Cut to
"Yeah and then he stole my birth certificate and talked about how his family nails heads into walls."
"Oh my GAWD IM SHOOK"
*hard cut with spooky pizza robots*
"Look at this pizza. It's probably leftover pizza. Wooooow."

hadss4h
Learner
Learner

Post by hadss4h »

Hi there, I'm kinda Shane's fan but I always like to see another point of view too. After the second part I HAD TO log onto GG.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure why he didn't make eight part series just on Brittani... She is a victim which is not her fault, horribly abused, no questions. BUT. I haven't seen that many dumb statements and decisions (esp at the beggining of knowing the guy) coming from one person for a long time. Milos guy knew how to pick a victim. Serbian multibillionaire? Doctor? Pull out method? Selling house? Come. The. Frick. On. Even Shane sometimes had this disbelieving look on his face imho. He wouldn't have enough material or he would need to refrain himself from stating opinion that might hurt her & she's a friend who had been though enough.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

I agree with everyone else. BLT should have just been its own video, he could have even spinned it into creepy online dating stories etc. The Chuck E. Cheese one came across more goofy and i think we all would have enjoyed it more if it was "spooky boys" style, it just didn't fit in with brittani's story. Same with the voice generator.. could have been funny as a stand alone goofy video, but not next to her story.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Wow 😳 what happened to brittani is so sad and messed up. Milos needs to be deported. I'm actually glad Shane talked about it, at least a lot more people know now.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

pious wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:37 am
Someone should make an edit of just the Brittany parts. It would still be weird since he had audio of him doing the voice thing over images with her.

I am just so incredulous that it has so many likes.

I get what he was trying to do. The other two stories weren't interesting enough on their own so he needed to hold people's attention somehow, and it worked I guess. But the end result was so bad, it's almost offensive that he wasted people's time like that.

I expect Philip DeFranco to be kissing his as on today's show again.
even put him in the thumbnail ajsdfklajd

Pixels
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pixels »

I see so many people saying this but I just have to repeat it. It's just absolutely insane to me to put your friends story about abuse and human trafficking in your ~conspiracy~ video with chuck-E-cheese. Like what the actual fuck? Why is this not another separate documentary. It's just a mindblowing decision really, and how did none of the people around him point this out?

feelingsareforchumps
Learner
Learner

Post by feelingsareforchumps »

The amount of disrespect Shane and Andrew showed Brittani in this video is unreal.
I mean, right from the intro when Shane is setting up her story, Andrew keeps laughing at it. Normally I actually don't mind Andrew's giggling as much as everyone else on here seems to, but in this context it made my fucking blood boil.

On a less serious note, it had me cracking up a little when Shane was talking in his serious conspiracy voice about how weird the employees were when he asked them about the pizza slices. Like, you're a group of fully grown men sitting in a Chuck E. Cheese with a camera, gasping over a pizza. Of course the employees are gonna be a little standoffish and weirded out by you

Acciolatte

Post by Acciolatte »

hadss4h wrote:Hi there, I'm kinda Shane's fan but I always like to see another point of view too. After the second part I HAD TO log onto GG.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure why he didn't make eight part series just on Brittani... She is a victim which is not her fault, horribly abused, no questions. BUT. I haven't seen that many dumb statements and decisions (esp at the beggining of knowing the guy) coming from one person for a long time. Milos guy knew how to pick a victim. Serbian multibillionaire? Doctor? Pull out method? Selling house? Come. The. Frick. On. Even Shane sometimes had this disbelieving look on his face imho. He wouldn't have enough material or he would need to refrain himself from stating opinion that might hurt her & she's a friend who had been though enough.
Victim blaming is a bad look. No one deserves to be trafficked for trusting that someone doesnt have a whole secret fucking identity.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

hadss4h wrote:Hi there, I'm kinda Shane's fan but I always like to see another point of view too. After the second part I HAD TO log onto GG.

Oh come on. Lots of people get fucked over. It's not that they're naive or dumb, even Shane & his mom got fired from his very first job for making a harmless mistake. I feel Brittani just wanted to give her fiancé the benefit of the doubt. I mean relationships don't come with manuals or scripts. Brittani was a genuinely good hearted nice person & Milos aka fuckface took full advantage of it. It honestly sounds like something you'd watch in a movie. Such people should be deported.

Return to “Shane Dawson”