ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Estee LaPhotoshop and the Daisy Chain of Fools part 31

Post by ccocopops_16 »

okwellyeah wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:47 am
I havent been following her BS lately so I decided to go on Youtube and I watched her last video.....Oh my fucking god....What kind of clothes is she wearing...plus the lingerie....oh boy
Also... why the fuck is this professional youtuber climbing on her couch to show us her clothes?! Why is the content quality declining so from former beauty gurus declining so rapidly? Remember when these people would make style lookbooks? They may not have been very good but at least they pretended to make an effort.
They continue to produce worse and worse content for more money jfc

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Ghostée Lalone getting bangs, not getting banged

sorry not sorry :D

guru_n00b
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by guru_n00b »

Just watched the new video.

Why does she say "Oh my gosh" all the time? Ugh, so annoying. You can say "oh my God", girl. You won't struck down by G-d. Unless Estee is a closet Christian?!

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:15 pm
okwellyeah wrote:
I havent been following her BS lately so I decided to go on Youtube and I watched her last video.....Oh my fucking god....What kind of clothes is she wearing...plus the lingerie....oh boy
Also... why the fuck is this professional youtuber climbing on her couch to show us her clothes?! Why is the content quality declining so from former beauty gurus declining so rapidly? Remember when these people would make style lookbooks? They may not have been very good but at least they pretended to make an effort.
The lack of "professionalism" is a deliberate strategy, note how quickly this so-called "vlog" came on the heels of her last video which had overwhelmingly negative feedback. Any YTer of Estee's generation knows that the surest way back into your audience's heart after something like that is simply to do a ~down-to-earth~ vlog that harkens back to 'the old days' when it was really just them, alone, with a camera... no assistant or production team, just you forced to stand on a couch to get the full shot of the outfit. (Still didn't want to put anything up without making SOME money though, she dug out those old clothes for the affiliate links).

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

What in the actual fuck is that video today?

She legit has no clue how to film?!!!! Between the crap lighting, climbing on the couch and all of it basically

I don't understand. Was Aslan essentially filming when they were together? Also, what happened with that girl who was editing her videos and filming (and doing all the dog dialogue)? Did Adstee ditch her already?

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

When even your dog gives you the side eye.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Lamour88 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:55 pm
ccocopops_16 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:15 pm
okwellyeah wrote:
The lack of "professionalism" is a deliberate strategy, note how quickly this so-called "vlog" came on the heels of her last video which had overwhelmingly negative feedback. Any YTer of Estee's generation knows that the surest way back into your audience's heart after something like that is simply to do a ~down-to-earth~ vlog that harkens back to 'the old days' when it was really just them, alone, with a camera... no assistant or production team, just you forced to stand on a couch to get the full shot of the outfit. (Still didn't want to put anything up without making SOME money though, she dug out those old clothes for the affiliate links).
Spot on.

The intent behind that video says it all, she's not giving anymore ( showing her life for free in a way), its damage control to protect her $. She pendulums between snarky bitchy girl boss and Simple Jack / crying Lurch..

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

dollhouse wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:12 am
I wonder what that 260 000 pound "other creditors" debt was at Apr2017 year end, since it looks like a one-time debt that she paid off with money she already had in the accounts. This years accounts aren't as exciting...
Not invested enough in adstee to know dates, but could this be an Aslan payout?

Post by Guest »

Soooo she wants to do a lingerie photoshoot? And her minions in the comments are encouraging her. Can she be any more desperate for attention? No one needs (or wants) to see that...

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Talk about lingerie. Take bite of Banana. So Thirstée. That video was mess. Terrible lighting. Why would you face away from the light? Is it your first day? Seriously cannot do her job without Aslan doing it for her. Always a mess.

BTW Ghostée Lalone’s new obsession with lingerie and posting photos of herself in lingerie is another SWF thing, of course. She has been obsessed with French/British skincare influencer/photographer Emma Hoareau and recently had her on her podcast. The one where she cringingly said she was “popping her podcast cherry”, remember? Well on there she mentioned that she wished she could post stuff like that too, of course no independent ideas, because they were discussing Emma’s body positive self portrait series that she started several years ago and also sells prints from along with her other photography. She’s also been “inspired by” Emma’s skincare stories and made her own stories in her bathroom last week trying to sound like she knew what she was talking about and is now using similar hashtags to Emma's blog ones.

https://www.instagram.com/emmahoareau

Emma is one of my favs to follow for skincare btw her Sunday School series in IG stories is awesome and she is helpful and consistent. If you're interested all her Sunday Schools are saved in her highlights. She has a great list of her favs on her blog, that she actually keeps up on, with simple explanations.

https://www.lolitasaysso.com/2018/11/the-lolita-list/

Adstee is just SWFing as usual. Nothing new here.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

^ thank you, great stuff to check out on a Sunday night, appreciate the research and recommendation

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

SillySausage wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:43 pm
Talk about lingerie. Take bite of Banana. So Thirstée.
Reminds me of that stupid "touching the faucet" thing the other day on Insta stories. I stg the second I saw that faucet on camera I KNEW Estee was going to make some phallic reference, then she inexplicably reached out and ran her fingers along it :roll: and I was anticipating the comment and she didn't make it. Well, sure enough, hours later she films herself ~laughing~ hysterically like 'guys your comments about me touching that faucet, ha ha so unintentional wow...'. I swear if I didn't know any better I'd have theories about this girl never having actually seen a penis IRL.

Lingerie photoshoot doesn't surprise me at all, in fact I think she'll do a nude photoshoot. Not like full frontal, but I could see her doing a *look out the window while the buttcheek faces the camera' thing.

Post by Guest »

BTW Ghostée Lalone’s new obsession with lingerie and posting photos of herself in lingerie is another SWF thing, of course. She has been obsessed with French/British skincare influencer/photographer Emma Hoareau and recently had her on her podcast. The one where she cringingly said she was “popping her podcast cherry”, remember? Well on there she mentioned that she wished she could post stuff like that too, of course no independent ideas, because they were discussing Emma’s body positive self portrait series that she started several years ago and also sells prints from along with her other photography. She’s also been “inspired by” Emma’s skincare stories and made her own stories in her bathroom last week trying to sound like she knew what she was talking about and is now using similar hashtags to Emma's blog ones.
I didn't think about this at first but it's so true! I actually was just listening to this episode a few days ago. The entire time she was drooling over Emma and asking her questions about her photography and "body confidence." Emma says she hates it when people tell her she's "brave" for posting nude/semi nude photos, and she says "uhh no fuck you, I'm just hot." Of course Estee needs to convince people that she's hot too. See my new lingerie? See? SEE?

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Her video was a complete mess. She thinks she is so hot and so desperate to be cool. The way she talks she reminds me of a stalker who spends her time checking out all the girls in Brooklyn and everywhere else she goes looking at their butts, she's fucking weird. The boiler suits looked awful on her and she wants to get a smaller size lol Also that animal print top and skirt are awful too, the skirt is too small on her. She kept mentioning everything was in a small, trying to convince herself and us that she is slim. There are certain clothes I think shorter girls find difficult to pull off and she always goes for the clothes she sees on tall slim women and thinks she can pull them off.

The whole lingerie thing is totally weird and slightly worrying to me, I can see that she is totally going to do a video or pics in that lingerie. She was so excited that they were see-through and then she said "can you imagine a booty in them" or words to that effect, it is really odd to me. She definitely has an obsession with butts. I couldn't believe the way she decided to eat the banana on camera, so unnecessary, she thinks she is being so seductive,a real turn off for me. What's up with her cupid's bow, is that a scar?

Why is her bathroom taking so long, it's been weeks it doesn't normally take so long and where is she showering atm? Does she have another bathroom with just a shower as she mentioned she hasn't had a bath in days.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

floozyfloo wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:07 pm
dollhouse wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:12 am
I wonder what that 260 000 pound "other creditors" debt was at Apr2017 year end, since it looks like a one-time debt that she paid off with money she already had in the accounts. This years accounts aren't as exciting...
Not invested enough in adstee to know dates, but could this be an Aslan payout?
This is a little while before the breakup ... a bit boring, but its probably just some expenses put on personal cards that needed to be reimbursed using business accounts

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

Imagecontributing to our landfills with yet another ugly coat! awesomeee #ELwaste

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:32 pm
She was so excited that they were see-through and then she said "can you imagine a booty in them" or words to that effect, it is really odd to me.
Listen... when she said the words, "Can you imagine a booty in this underwear?" ... I died. Like what the fuck... WHO says that? What even are those words?!

Can you imagine...

a booty in this underwear...

It's like she had put her setting on "be sexy and funny~ and chill b/c you're opening lingerie!!111" but malfunctioned and random key words just spilled out instead. She truly has no idea what she's doing or saying. I want to see that as copy on a lingerie site... "Imagine a booty in this underwear."

Also I thought she generally seemed weird/scared/'off' in that video, she had that 'about to start crying' voice, she kept erratically repeating herself when trying on clothes, and then at her desk she was obviously super anxious and finally said 'I'm about to go on a conference call and I get nervous answering the phone'. Alright....... Anyway yeah it was just a rush job of a vlog to distract from her last upload.

Post by Guest »

rustandust wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:41 pm
Imagecontributing to our landfills with yet another ugly coat! awesomeee #ELwaste

Going for the dirty mutton look, I see. Sooooo sexay

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

Lifeat50 wrote:Her video was a complete mess. She thinks she is so hot and so desperate to be cool. The way she talks she reminds me of a stalker who spends her time checking out all the girls in Brooklyn and everywhere else she goes looking at their butts, she's fucking weird. The boiler suits looked awful on her and she wants to get a smaller size lol Also that animal print top and skirt are awful too, the skirt is too small on her. She kept mentioning everything was in a small, trying to convince herself and us that she is slim. There are certain clothes I think shorter girls find difficult to pull off and she always goes for the clothes she sees on tall slim women and thinks she can pull them off.

The whole lingerie thing is totally weird and slightly worrying to me, I can see that she is totally going to do a video or pics in that lingerie. She was so excited that they were see-through and then she said "can you imagine a booty in them" or words to that effect, it is really odd to me. She definitely has an obsession with butts. I couldn't believe the way she decided to eat the banana on camera, so unnecessary, she thinks she is being so seductive,a real turn off for me. What's up with her cupid's bow, is that a scar?

Why is her bathroom taking so long, it's been weeks it doesn't normally take so long and where is she showering atm? Does she have another bathroom with just a shower as she mentioned she hasn't had a bath in days.
She 100% has a second bathroom with a shower because she mentioned her mom helping her fix the shower head or something one time. She’s never showed her other bathroom except one time I think. She’s being all secretive about having multiple bedrooms AND bathrooms.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Estee LaPhotoshop and the Daisy Chain of Fools part 31

Post by rustandust »

Lamour88 wrote:
Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:32 pm
She was so excited that they were see-through and then she said "can you imagine a booty in them" or words to that effect, it is really odd to me.
Listen... when she said the words, "Can you imagine a booty in this underwear?" ... I died. Like what the fuck... WHO says that? What even are those words?!

Can you imagine...

a booty in this underwear...

It's like she had put her setting on "be sexy and funny~ and chill b/c you're opening lingerie!!111" but malfunctioned and random key words just spilled out instead. She truly has no idea what she's doing or saying. I want to see that as copy on a lingerie site... "Imagine a booty in this underwear."

Also I thought she generally seemed weird/scared/'off' in that video, she had that 'about to start crying' voice, she kept erratically repeating herself when trying on clothes, and then at her desk she was obviously super anxious and finally said 'I'm about to go on a conference call and I get nervous answering the phone'. Alright....... Anyway yeah it was just a rush job of a vlog to distract from her last upload.
ImageImageImage
some screenshots of the undies she received after tagging the brand on ig.. as usual. i think they’re pretty and it’s ok to show them but to take photos with these? kinda impossible. unless she means she’ll like to try lingerie shoots in general.
what i don’t get is why she says things she obviously doesn’t really mean or intend to do. isit just to seem provocative??

Return to “Estee Lalonde”