PETER MONNstrosity:The Rambling, Gambling, Man-Child Part 10

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

PETER MONNstrosity:The Rambling, Gambling, Man-Child Part 10

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Here y'all go part 10 for Peter Monn!
Thank you Greatodds88 and Poshspice88 for the name suggestion!

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: PETER MONNstrosity:The Rambling, Gambling, Man-Child Par

Post by MissDelusional »

Lamenting that he can't review foods for his review channel? :rofl: like he isn't stuffing his gut off camera, LBR.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Love the title!

Majority of his reviews are on food. What's the point of that if he's supposed to be on a diet. The Cracker Jack is pointless...I'm guessing he still isnt texting photos of his meals to his trainer. He's not gonna lose weight at all...

He just threw the cracker jack in his backseat. Is that a nod to us? Cause we don't have to clean his car so...yea who'd care.

Peter used to say he'd look younger if he dyed his hair brown. Looking at the HeSpokeSheSpoke videos I'm going to say no honey you wouldn't look younger now if you dyed your hair.
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Shamonn is already setting himself up to fail on this new found health kick. For a start he is doing it at the wrong time of year, get Xmas and all it's temptation out of the way first and then start the new year off in the right way. Not saying a lifestyle change at Xmas is not possible BUT to do it you have to be very strong willed and focused, Peter is neither of those things.

In my opinion he's doing all this personal trainer BS now so he can put on weight over Xmas, claim the trainer did not help and he has gained weight which will give him an excuse as to why he didn't stick with it. His moronic woof pack will all sympathise with him and claim they understand, say he looks good as he is and doesn't need to lose weight and the cycle will continue.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Think back to his first manic monnstrosity review channel intro and see how many of the items he listed off as reviewing have actually been reviewed.

Imagine Peter Pan Moan attending an alumni reunion: I have a Masters but why use it? I didn't pay for it so I have no value in it. I have multiple YouTube channels that I tried to start in 2013, including a "vlog" where I drive around bring unsafe and talking at a camera, telling people how amazing I think I am. *smoke break* I do lots of stuff, like napping for hours after getting up at noon, I eat a crap diet and I tell everyone how great I am at following through on everything while not actually sticking to anything. *smoke break* I'm great at starting things and believe that starting anything means I achieved it. I'm semi-retired but I don't actually have a job at all. Really, I'm nothing more than a lazy loser who drives everyone away with my annoying attitude. *smoke break* I've really become a redneck gay. I couldn't afford my inherited home on my own so my father co-owns it with me now and has for years. I'm rude and disrespectful to my husband on camera. I'm perfection personified and I'm happy to tell you all about it as my favorite subject is myself. I lie constantly about every aspect of my life. *smoke break* Did I mention I'm a vegetarian? I became one because Jenna Marbles - she's a YouTuber - said she could never eat her pets and I pay more attention to Duncan then my own dog because he was bought for my husband by his ex and that threatens me.

Kazerella
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kazerella »

3E4FF6FF-7C33-463D-806E-EC28C8F7A816.jpeg
The worst thing, besides all of his channels, is the idiotic wolf pack whom leave comments. :blah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Binx
Debater
Debater

Post by Binx »

<3

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Binx wrote:<3
You don't need to comment on a thread in order to be subbed. You can just hit the sub button instead.

No need to keep posting just hearts, Peter.

<3

Post by Guest »

withmylittleeye wrote:
You don't need to comment on a thread in order to be subbed. You can just hit the sub button instead.

<3
Too funny.

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

I just don't get how he still has followers. His blogs out me to sleep.....They are so boring!

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

malone7384 wrote:I just don't get how he still has followers. His blogs out me to sleep.....They are so boring!
As long as there are lonely older ladies, with no self esteem in the world; Peter, unfortunately, will always have followers.

Ellen23
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen23 »

I admit I can usually listen to his vlogs while I get ready for work but the past 2 or 3 I've been hunting for something else. They are not interesting at all. He needs to get some good regular sleep and those bags would not be as bad and stop with the salty eating and drink water. I'm done with the migraines. Migraines put you in bed. He has a headache. That's it. No migraine.

PNWgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by PNWgirl »

withmylittleeye wrote:

<3
OMG, LMAO!! :rofl: :rofl:

PNWgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by PNWgirl »

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:
malone7384 wrote:I just don't get how he still has followers. His blogs out me to sleep.....They are so boring!
As long as there are lonely older ladies, with no self esteem in the world; Peter, unfortunately, will always have followers.
It really is sad, especially on Twitter. All these women saying they are so grateful for him, or telling him they are going through a rough time, but only crickets from Peter. He doesn't acknowledge them, and you'd think it would cause their self esteem to sink even lower but nope, they continue to kneel at his alter. I don't get it.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Ellen23 wrote:I admit I can usually listen to his vlogs while I get ready for work but the past 2 or 3 I've been hunting for something else. They are not interesting at all. He needs to get some good regular sleep and those bags would not be as bad and stop with the salty eating and drink water. I'm done with the migraines. Migraines put you in bed. He has a headache. That's it. No migraine.

Ellen, I used to listen to his vlogs the same way, getting ready for work, but the same repeated stories and never achieved goals made me look elsewhere. So I found free audiobooks on YouTube that occupy my time cooking and getting ready in the morning. I'm FAR less angry now that I don't listen to his whining over and over about the same boring things he does. He's been on a fake diet for 3 years already! Enough of that stupidity. I get my fix on how screwed up he remains right on this site. It's all I need to reassure myself I'm not missing a damn thing with that loser.

PNWgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by PNWgirl »

Panicked Antics uploaded a good video. Slay n shade on Peter-remix.

OmgMaria
Informer
Informer

Post by OmgMaria »

Holy vulgar... In his latest post... (This needs to stop)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OmgMaria
Informer
Informer

Post by OmgMaria »

I'm surprised his woofhags didn't say oh my Peter such language.. even more proof of how he really is and speaks in the day to day

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

OmgMaria wrote:Holy vulgar... In his latest post... (This needs to stop)

Woah :? What was that?? I'm honestly confused. Was that serious or one of his BS exaggerated, I'm Mr. comedian rant videos? For a minute I actually thought he gave 2 shits about someone using his nephews pics on the internet bu nope, it's all a joke, fun and games for a YouTube video.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PNWgirl wrote:Panicked Antics uploaded a good video. Slay n shade on Peter-remix.

I stopped watching her after her Jeffree videos, but this one was good. Oh course there are some lardpack in her comments. One even says "I adore Peter, but you and Paiges videos opened my eyes. But I'm still going to watch him". Haha do they realize how ridiculous they sound?
OmgMaria wrote:Holy vulgar... In his latest post... (This needs to stop)

His social blade was actually in the green at the start of today. And just like that, he lost 32 subs after his video was posted. He's never going to bounce back. I hope he keeps enjoying everyone not respecting what he says, or liking his "gig".

Return to “Peter Monn”