Following the mess
:horny: :halo:

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by Alina88 »

Alissa: "I gained 30 pounds...I'm just starting to get my feet wet again...I never felt strong enough to tell my story....I went through so much"
Shane: "eh you're gonna be fine. I don't know if I'LL be fine, but you know, I'll figure it out!" *cue upbeat music*

Good to see that Shane isn't losing sight at all of who or what his entire shit show of a documentary is about. The true star: Shane Dawson

In his defense, I'm sure he did such a terrible job in this interview with Alissa because he was distracted thinking about the sad reality that there are really no other big youtubers out there who could give the public a much needed 87 part Netflix-quality docuseries on Shane Dawson's ascension to his Youtube throne and do it justice the way only Shane Dawson could. And what a tragedy that truly is.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by winter_ »

Following :D

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I didn't even make it through this one - so boring!!

Frigg
Talker
Talker

Post by Frigg »

I watched the first few minutes and then turned it off. I'm just bored of it now, it really didn't need this many parts.

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

Not even gonna watch this one

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Ok, I'm 39 minutes into the Alissa part, and there is FINALLY tea. She's the realest person in this series. That being said there's still like 20 mins left so I could still change my mind. I'm glad someone's finally admitting Jake is trash tho.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

Ok, also grossed out by Shane with his we can all move on thing on Twitter.

girl got abused and Jake is running around asking people to hook up with him to join his house or whatev

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

I just watched Shane gaslight Alissa through this entire interview. what. the. fuck.

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

Following <3

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

The way Shane just handled that conversation with Alissa was ... let's just say there's a lot of little kids out there that are deluded into thinking Shane is skilled in ways he most certainly is not.

He should have listened to everyone begging him not to touch that DSM he tweeted, he should have listened to everyone saying a Jake Paul series wasn't wanted, because all this series did was prove that his beliefs that he's some AMAZING interviewer-director with Netflix-worthy talent are way, way off.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

this series has been so damn boring I couldn't even have it on as background noise

Learner
Learner

Post by 133247 »

I can't believe how okay he seemed to be with the abuse, with the "He has changed now" bullshit. Even the fact that Erika recently made a video shading Alissa is proof that no one has changed.

Abuse is so incredibly damaging. Looking at all the people not believing Alissa and defending Jake is killing me. I am so isolated and my life is in ruins for this exact reason. I believe Shane might have abusive tendencies himself which makes it easy for him to sympathize with Jake. There certainly are some red flags.

This series has me exhausted. I finally unsubscribed.

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

Jake Weinsteined insta models and slept w random girls the same day as sleeping w Alissa. That's some hard core misogyny / predatory behavior and Shane just didn't say anything ????????????

Logan got thrown under the bus too many times, he knew what Jake was doing and so he prob thought he deserved it. Not saying that is good but it makes sense. The fact that he let Alissa off the contract shows he's human.

grassalwaysgreener
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grassalwaysgreener »

Alina88 wrote:Alissa: "I gained 30 pounds...I'm just starting to get my feet wet again...I never felt strong enough to tell my story....I went through so much"
Shane: "eh you're gonna be fine. I don't know if I'LL be fine, but you know, I'll figure it out!" *cue upbeat music*

Good to see that Shane isn't losing sight at all of who or what his entire shit show of a documentary is about. The true star: Shane Dawson

In his defense, I'm sure he did such a terrible job in this interview with Alissa because he was distracted thinking about the sad reality that there are really no other big youtubers out there who could give the public a much needed 87 part Netflix-quality docuseries on Shane Dawson's ascension to his Youtube throne and do it justice the way only Shane Dawson could. And what a tragedy that truly is.
I was so angry when he said this. Sure, Alissa has actual PTSD from what happened but poor Shane who voluntarily decided to make an epic documentary is the real vulnerable one. He was so dismissive.

grassalwaysgreener
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grassalwaysgreener »

badness wrote:Jake Weinsteined insta models and slept w random girls the same day as sleeping w Alissa. That's some hard core misogyny / predatory behavior and Shane just didn't say anything ????????????

Logan got thrown under the bus too many times, he knew what Jake was doing and so he prob thought he deserved it. Not saying that is good but it makes sense. The fact that he let Alissa off the contract shows he's human.
Shane didn’t even react to that. Like it’s normal to call girls over to your house make empty promises, sleep with them, then never speak to them again.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Following :love2:

Jondecay
Learner
Learner

Post by Jondecay »

I’m waiting for someone to upload a really thorough expose on Shane. It’s coming, it’s inevitable, especially after this train wreck of a series. I think a lot of people are tired of every big YTer protecting Shane and delivering “soft blows” when they say anything critical of him or his channel.

Iris Martell
Talker
Talker

Post by Iris Martell »

Following. Love the thread name! <3

mystictrash
Learner
Learner

Post by mystictrash »

shane loved to make himself feel better by saying he’s so empathetic and sensitive towards other people, but through this whole part he was SO insensitive and didn’t come across as caring at all. i agree with what you guys are saying, shane already had his mind made about jake. so his attitude when alissa brought up jake’s abuse towards her seemed so cold and like shane didn’t care that much at all (or at least that’s how he came across). he’s gotten so far up his own ass that he doesn’t realize how bad this series is and how shitty his interviewing skills are.

Return to “Shane Dawson”