The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson - Part 16

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson - Part 16

Post by ludirudi »

Woooowwww, well this is a giant mess.

Shane was/is 100% not the person to do this non-documentary.

The Alissa thing (however much is true and is not true is anyone's guess but it does seem to be true?) reveals a lot of misogyny (no big surprise) and Shane had the worst followup questions.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

He's so rude when handling criticism.

mizcracker

Post by mizcracker »

yeah no offense alissa but you knew exactly what you were doing when you made the whole video with logan. it wasn't just a 'fun thing' you did over the summer and you definately did want to hurt jake, let's not pretend otherwise. makes me not believe anything she's saying. this was honestly a waste of time.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

LMAO the teaser for the next episode is 90% of Jake sitting there waiting for Shane to finish saying "OMG LIKE.... THAT'S CRAZY"
I swear he has no self awareness.
:horny: :halo:

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

Honestly, the most grossed out by the fact that Jake casting-couched girls from IG.

amazinglexi
Learner
Learner

Post by amazinglexi »

Here's a quick recap for people who don't want to waste 50 minutes and learn basically nothing.

First part is Shane facetiming with Keemstar, who basically says that he thinks Jake is an idiot but he likes that he keeps doing stupid shit because it gives Keemstar content and views. Shane asks what questions Keem wants Shane to ask Jake, Keem says he wants him to ask why Jake kept up the accusation video against Banks when it was proven that it was a lie. This is interesting, since Shane just talked about it to Jake last episode and Jake and Erika basically are standing by the story that they believe Meg and think it actually happened.

Then he goes to meet Alissa and you get a video of the Clout Gang House. Shane makes a big deal about how it LOOKS like the place where he interviewed Nick but it's NOT the place where he interviewed Nick. They do a tour even though some of the rooms are the exact same, like the theater. Shane asks if RiceGum lives there, Alissa says yes. Shane basically says it's like a whore house/frat house, and Alissa says it's not and that she doesn't want to live there forever just while she's young and part of starting a company.

Then Shane mentions Alissa said no for a solid month, before finally agreeing to the interview. Alissa says she's saying this now, she doesn't care about what Jake or Erika are saying about her, and then she's not talking about it again. She mentions that she met the Pauls in Ohio and they promised to fly her out and help her become a model.

Alissa mentions that she signed a contract with Jake's company AND Logan's company for five years in 2015. The deal was she'd be in their videos as hot girl/clickbait material, they'd take some of her money, and in response they'd get her into modeling and help her gain a following and meet important people. Logan eventually let her out of her contract, saying that he didn't feel comfortable taking part of her earnings. Shane says "That's the only nice thing we've heard about Logan in two months." Later, Alissa says that Team 10 kept money from her after she left, and would only give her "allowances" of the money she was making and she had to fight the company to get it back.

Then they start talking about Jake. Alissa shares that she and Jake were never officially dating, just hooking up. She admits that the physical assault thing was exaggerated by Banks, even though we already know this because they've already admitted to it to Shane before. She says that she has proof and people to back her up that he is VIOLENT though, and would do things that hurt people and dragged her down the stairs. She just says she wouldn't call it assault bc she wasn't being beaten every night.

She says that Tessa was actually treated badly by Jake and that most of Team 10 were, but didn't go into detail besides saying that Jake was the boss and everyone was going to take his side over everyone else's. She said Erika took her role in Team 10 despite being her actual best friend and knowing how upset Alissa was all the time by Jake and the stuff that was happening, but again we know that too because Alissa has said it before and shared screenshots of texts with Erika where they were talking about Jake and the situation and Erika told Alissa not to get back with him right before she and Jake started "dating." Alissa also said she thought the same thing as Erika, that she could change Jake and make him better, but now knows their relationship was toxic and emotionally abusive and he didn't want to change.

She says that Jake uses Team 10 as a way to get girls. He'll message Insta models and tell them that they're scouting for Team 10 and the girl should come over to "see if she'll be a good fit" and then he sleeps with her and never messages her again. This seems to check out with the leaked DMs recently of Jake telling an Insta model she should fly out to see him, even though he's supposedly "really in love with" Erika.

She then tells the story of hooking up with Logan. Apparently Jake flew Team 10 out somewhere, and told Alissa she couldn't go because he was going to be hooking up with some girls and didn't want her getting in the way. So, Alissa got pissed and went to hang out with Logan. She says she didn't intentionally go out with him to hook up with him, but that they were close friends and going out with him was normal. She said she got drunk, made a bad decision, and immediately regretted it. Shane basically turns this into "Logan was the bad guy all along" and Alissa says yeah, he didn't care about hurting Jake and she had to beg him not to tell Jake.

Then she says that the original diss tracks were faked, and that she had no idea Jake and Logan were actually fighting at the time. Greg Paul found her after she shot the video with Logan and called her a whore, said he'd beat her up if he could, all this stuff she said previously in her original video. So she said she called Logan and said she didn't want to be in the video anymore, especially if it was actually going to hurt Jake, but he said he didn't care and he had her legal permission to be in the video and she couldn't do anything about it. And that's when she knew Logan was a bad guy.

This seems odd since she made her own diss track with RiceGum later literally saying Logan was the better Paul, but whatever you gotta do to get the blame off Jake I guess. Shane latches onto this, says that Jake was really hurt by the whole thing but it wasn't Alissa's fault and that it was Logan's fault the whole time. He says Alissa was just a manipulated and hurt girl trying to get revenge, but Logan should have known better and stopped it or at least not made it such public knowledge, stuff like that. He also says he's glad Alissa talked to him about it because he "didn't feel good about it without sharing her side" which makes no sense, because he filmed and edited everything without her interview and went back and did this later and added it in so he was totally going to post it without her side.

Then they meet the FazeClan and CloutGang group, Shane asks them about Jake because "they're not going to have reason to lie" and they call him an asshole and say that he puts on a forced act for views and that his personality isn't real. Surprisingly, Banks doesn't make an appearance besides a clip from the podcast they did with him earlier where he clarifies the abuse allegations and a clip at the very end where Alissa is saying to him that no one has ever cared about her like he does. Alissa then makes a joke about Shane joining CloutGang and Shane says he's going to have to make a decision between CloutGang and Team 10. And that's the end. I probably missed some stuff, but this is pretty much the important stuff!
Last edited by amazinglexi on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
but oh,
what a lovely night for
constellations

shannigans
Learner
Learner

Post by shannigans »

It's so obvious that this was all filmed recently. The series had already BEGUN and then he filmed Alissa. Her talking about sociopaths and chess pieces...I mean come on.

Also hello Harvey Paul Weinsten jesus telling the Instagram models he can get them on Team 10 just so he can sleep with them? Honestly I buy it. Also I'm surprised Alissa didn't go in harder on Erika since obviously she's also a YouTube girlfriend and it's been proven that Jake is sleeping with other girls still while seeing her.

Shane asked literally NO hardball questions and I'm so pissed.
- Ask about what Jake's parents are like (she knew the whole damn family)
- Ask if she still has to give 20% of what she makes to Jake until her contract is up
- Ask if the other Team 10 members were abused and that's why they left
- ASK ABOUT THE GOD DAMN ACCUSING BANKS OF ASSAULT HOW WAS THAT NOT IN THIS VIDEO AT ALL? That's literally the biggest, shittiest and evidenced thing Jake has done and like...Shane just had KeemStar's sentence on it and that's it?

Ughhh

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

So that interview must have been shot after the Nick interview was posted. Alissa says “in the same spot” when Andrew suggests holding the interview in the home theatre
Last edited by Whitesand on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

shannigans wrote: Shane asked literally NO hardball questions and I'm so pissed.
- Ask about what Jake's parents are like (she knew the whole damn family)
- Ask if she still has to give 20% of what she makes to Jake until her contract is up
- Ask if the other Team 10 members were abused and that's why they left
- ASK ABOUT THE GOD DAMN ACCUSING BANKS OF ASSAULT HOW WAS THAT NOT IN THIS VIDEO AT ALL? That's literally the biggest, shittiest and evidenced thing Jake has done and like...Shane just had KeemStar's sentence on it and that's it?

Ughhh
YES. Especially on the assault allegation. Shane needs to take interviewing classes, the guy doesn't know how to transition a conversation into something bigger AT ALL. Which sucks because Alissa was clearly ready to open up about anything & everything that happened but Shane didn't know what to do with that. Kati acted like a producer in that past episode but now I fully believe Shane need one for sure.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

This series is the most boring thing I have ever watched.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

This series is such a fail.
Last edited by ludirudi on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

I finally agree with Shane on something. Let this bad series finally END

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

bloopz wrote:I finally agree with Shane on something. Let this bad series finally END

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.postimg.cc/fbFCXHt4/SHANE-END.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>cc</span><span>/</span><span>fbFCXHt4</span><span>/</span><span>SHANE</span><span>-</span><span>END</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
“So different now. Genuinely”

Really?! You filmed most of this shit last week. :roll:

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

This series has gone on way too long. But I really did enjoy seeing him sit down with Alissa. Also I think she's definitely still under contract with Jake. She mentioned that her contract with Logan was terminated but not Jake's. Jake seems too petty to let her out of it.

shannigans
Learner
Learner

Post by shannigans »

I just don't get this. I really don't. Why bother with all this filming and editing and interviewing and hype if you aren't going to ask the tough questions and get to the bottom of this?

TanaCon series - we still don't know whose fault it was, any real facts
Jake Paul series - none of the scandals are being brought up and not everyone is interviewed

I think I'm just honestly super pissed off because, let's face it, this is 1000% a PR piece for the Pauls. It's total redemption. People are subscribing to Jake and almost everyone - god damn even me - is starting to look at him in a different light. And he's a fucking MILLIONAIRE. He should be redeeming himself by putting his story out on his own channel, or donating his $$$$ to good causes, or hey, maybe stop being a dick, plugging your merch to kids, and whoring out your fake relationship on YouTube for money.

But instead, Shane gives this massive asshole a beautiful, emotional, PR piece that totally redeems him, asks none of the tough questions, doesn't make him own up for any of his actions....

Remember when Jake doxxed Post Malone? H3H3 grilled him on it here:

And in that 6 minutes Ethan asked more tough questions than Shane has in HOURS OF CONTENT.

I'm honestly just so sick of this. Jake is a shitty person who still has things to answer for and Shane ignoring all of that is messed up.

shannigans
Learner
Learner

Post by shannigans »

I just don't get this. I really don't. Why bother with all this filming and editing and interviewing and hype if you aren't going to ask the tough questions and get to the bottom of this?

TanaCon series - we still don't know whose fault it was, any real facts
Jake Paul series - none of the scandals are being brought up and not everyone is interviewed

I think I'm just honestly super pissed off because, let's face it, this is 1000% a PR piece for the Pauls. It's total redemption. People are subscribing to Jake and almost everyone - god damn even me - is starting to look at him in a different light. And he's a fucking BILLIONAIRE. He should be redeeming himself by putting his story out on his own channel, or donating his $$$$ to good causes, or hey, maybe stop being a dick, plugging your merch to kids, and whoring out your fake relationship on YouTube for money.

But instead, Shane gives this massive asshole a beautiful, emotional, PR piece that totally redeems him, asks none of the tough questions, doesn't make him own up for any of his actions....

Remember when Jake doxxed Post Malone? H3H3 grilled him on it here:

And in that 6 minutes Ethan asked more tough questions than Shane has in HOURS OF CONTENT.

I'm honestly just so sick of this. Jake is a shitty person who still has things to answer for and Shane ignoring all of that is messed up.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

The entire thing just leaves me asking, what the fuck is the point in this? You guys are right he doesn't ask the important questions. What has he honestly covered in this? They live in big houses and act like kids. Okay, and?

julez
Debater
Debater

Post by julez »

Can someone please edit a video out of all the clips of this series that have NOTHING TO DO with the topic of Jake Paul? Like walking around, admiring big houses, sitting at home, ...all the filler stuff? PLEASE.

julez
Debater
Debater

Post by julez »

I don´t get how Shane can film & edit some of the stuff in "real time", but still announce his series would be x parts beforehand. He had only filmed like 50% of the shit when he announced it. How and why? This is not how making a documentary works. No wonder he has to use as much filler material as he does...

Jondecay
Learner
Learner

Post by Jondecay »

NEW THREAD NAME SUGGESTION:

Shane Dawson’s Ohio Fried Chicken Mukbang
Last edited by Jondecay on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Shane Dawson”