The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson - Part 16

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson - Part 16

Post by thehippiechick »

NocteRegem wrote:Grav3yardgirl is losing thousands of subscribers a day again, her videos are getting very few views again...

Any chance Shane will address the fact that he actually did nothing for her and only exploited her for his saviour complex? No? ok...
That's her fault not Shane's.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Maurier21
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Maurier21 »

Ugh, I think I need to start seeing a therapist just so I can vent out all my inner rage every time Shane puts out another video. He is SO obnoxious with all this attention-seeking! EVERY LITTLE THING always has to go back to relate to him, everything needs to be about him! The one part that really pissed me off and made me nearly break my chair was in the last bit of the latest part in the JP series where the fake ass "ewww gross icky sociopaths have no feelings" therapist and rat-infested, garbage dump Dawson went back to the trashy, million dollar mansion to recap what had happened all day. It was the part where they were going over how NICE Jake was, so there was no way he could be a SociOPAtH, UMMM? Didn't y'all say that one of their most defining traits was being genuinely likable and able to adapt to their environment by ACTING? BITCH. Shane, your stupid ass spent all of Part 1 asking people if they knew sociopaths in their lives!!! Then when Kati/Katie said that she had also experienced tough situations in her life, of COURSE, Shane bursts out in some crocodile tears. "HYUH HYUH HYUH I'm SORRY AWWW UHHHHHH, HHHHNNNNN I'M SAD. HUUUUUUUUUUUH" bitch stfu you don't FEEL anything except for that paycheck slipping coins into your bank account. Fake as fuck! His cunty ass had the AUDACITY to pull the same shit he did with JEFFREE during that "documentary". I'm STILL pissed that we never got to hear Jeffree express himself. What a fucking waste! And now the licensed therapist wanted to share some of her own thoughts, her OWN experiences and fucking Shane tramples through to regain the center of the stage once AGAIN. I can't fucking stand this fool, I am losing my shit

Maurier21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maurier21 »

Ugh, I think I need to start seeing a therapist just so I can vent out all my inner rage every time Shane puts out another video. He is SO obnoxious with all this attention-seeking! EVERY LITTLE THING always has to go back to relate to him, everything needs to be about him! The one part that really pissed me off and made me nearly break my chair was in the last bit of the latest part in the JP series where the fake ass "ewww gross icky sociopaths have no feelings" therapist and rat-infested, garbage dump Dawson went back to the trashy, million dollar mansion to recap what had happened all day. It was the part where they were going over how NICE Jake was, so there was no way he could be a SociOPAtH, UMMM? Didn't y'all say that one of their most defining traits was being genuinely likable and able to adapt to their environment by ACTING? BITCH. Shane, your stupid ass spent all of Part 1 asking people if they knew sociopaths in their lives!!! Then when Kati/Katie said that she had also experienced tough situations in her life, of COURSE, Shane bursts out in some crocodile tears. "HYUH HYUH HYUH I'm SORRY AWWW UHHHHHH, HHHHNNNNN I'M SAD. HUUUUUUUUUUUH" bitch stfu you don't FEEL anything except for that paycheck slipping coins into your bank account. Fake as fuck! His cunty ass had the AUDACITY to pull the same shit he did with JEFFREE during that "documentary". I'm STILL pissed that we never got to hear Jeffree express himself. What a fucking waste! And now the licensed therapist wanted to share some of her own thoughts, her OWN experiences and fucking Shane tramples through to regain the center of the stage once AGAIN. I can't fucking stand this fool, I am losing my shit

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

LOL disregard, posted in wrong thread.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Subtlestern
Talker
Talker

Post by Subtlestern »

Just gunna leave this here. I am actually anticipating the jake confrontation after this.

Hollyb14
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollyb14 »

Maurier21 wrote: Then when Kati/Katie said that she had also experienced tough situations in her life, of COURSE, Shane bursts out in some crocodile tears. "HYUH HYUH HYUH I'm SORRY AWWW UHHHHHH, HHHHNNNNN I'M SAD. HUUUUUUUUUUUH" bitch stfu you don't FEEL anything except for that paycheck slipping coins into your bank account. Fake as fuck! His cunty ass had the AUDACITY to pull the same shit he did with JEFFREE during that "documentary". I'm STILL pissed that we never got to hear Jeffree express himself. What a fucking waste! And now the licensed therapist wanted to share some of her own thoughts, her OWN experiences and fucking Shane tramples through to regain the center of the stage once AGAIN. I can't fucking stand this fool, I am losing my shit
This to me was by far the cringiest moment for me. I don’t believe Shane has ever cried genuine tears in any of his videos but this moment was the worst phoned in performance yet. There was a “cry voice” but his face and eyes were dry as a bone. He’s fake as fuck.

Another particularly cringe worthy moment was when Kati announced her title to Erika as if she was Batman or something “IM A LISCENSED THERAPIST.” Just the way her arms crossed and how she was looking down at her as she said it made my eyes roll hard.

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

The fact that Kati is there in the first place is cringy by itself, let alone stuff she says or does. She picked Shane's attitude very quickly and thinks she's amazing and special. Truth is she's shitty therapist, after all of that you cant really think anything different.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

133247 wrote:
Hippo wrote:
greenfaerie wrote:Wow, it’s literally been a month since Garrett uploaded the first part of his house organizing video. I was stupidly hoping we’d get the reveal that same week, at least expected it the next, but damn.. What else is he doing? Since we got “previews” at the end it seemed like it’s all edited and was good to go. I wonder if there was a reason it’s been shelved so long? When Shane showed up it made it seem like some “intervention” was coming (funny coming from Shane who clearly has a healthy grasp on adulting) curious if savior Dawson put it on hold or if Garrett is truly that lazy/distracted. Not sure if it’s because he can’t stay focused or maybe he just isn’t interested in YT anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He tweeted last weekend that it was going up on Tuesday and then Tuesday he had a "computer malfunction" and had to "go to the Apple store" where he ended up losing " hours of editing. "

I'm also wondering if that ridiculous delay is more than just typical Garrett procrastination. Maybe Dr. Dawson went all armchair psychologist there too and he had to redo everything after the controversy on Shane's channel.

At least I hope it's that because while I adore Garrett anything else is just unacceptable at this point.
Yeah it makes sense that he would have to re-edit especially when the next video was set up to be an intervention. Because of course it wouldn't just be laziness and procrastination with Shane, it would have to be something serious and dramatic. I wouldn't be surprised if Shane was giving him mental health advice, or worse yet diagnosing him with depression and anxiety. So just the worst timing. Maybe the lost footage is an excuse to not continue the intervention narrative. Just a thought.
Now he's said that he re-filmed parts of it because he didn't think it was as honest as it could be. So dot dot dot hmmm.

Jondecay
Learner
Learner

Post by Jondecay »

Subtlestern wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/NhGxswf.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>NhGxswf</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Just gunna leave this here. I am actually anticipating the jake confrontation after this.
The Nerd City video came out a month ago. I thought he had filmed Jake’s footage more recently than that? He spent like a day MAX at the Team 10 house too. None of this makes any sense.

Jondecay
Learner
Learner

Post by Jondecay »

To add, is Shane insinuating that he knew NOTHING about any of the topics discussed in the Nerd City video when he originally sat down with Jake? He did ZERO research, that much is clear.

grassalwaysgreener
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grassalwaysgreener »

The timeline is really confusing

Aug 14: Shane tweeted photo of DSM-5, says he’s doing research for something
Aug 16: Shane tweets photo did him and Andrew on the way to JP’s house, caption: “something’s happening”
Aug 28: Shane posts “mind of ?” Teaser to twitter
Sept 1st: Nerd City drops JP video
Sept 1st: Shane posts photo of himself from the series with head on the table sitting couch watching YouTube videos about JP, after having met with him at least once
Sept 11th: announces series
Sept 25th: first episode
Oct 9th: Shane tweets he filmed part 9 the day before (Alissa’s interview)

So he’s been filming over the span of 3 months. I thought I heard that Keemstar was interviewed for the series but I don’t see him popping in now (the trailer also had a glimpse of him).

My theory with the NC video is that Shane wasn’t going to include it but people kept referencing it and it would look shady not to so he is re-editing it into the series. It would have made more sense to put it with an earlier episode of when he was doing his research into JP.

I believe he’s planning on keeping old footage for the final part so it doesn’t seem like he will go back to Jake and confront him about what Alissa says. Unless there is a dramatic change in tone the series will end without asking a single hardball question to Jake.

Not really relevant but interesting:
Aug 9th: Shane tweeted a thank you to Better Help for sponsoring his video that day

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

It's up, girls. 50 minutes.... pass....
Whoever can just give us the cliffs notes, bless you. :love2: :respekt:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Kati denied to Keemstar that she's a co founder of Better Help. I don't believe her.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

monak wrote:Kati denied to Keemstar that she's a co founder of Better Help. I don't believe her.
I don't either.

yourewhalecome
Learner
Learner

Post by yourewhalecome »

The first 7 minutes of the video is Keemstar essentially recapping his own videos. Not sure why that was necessary. More filler content I guess. :roll:

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

From Reddit:

So... spoiler alert

Jake and Alissa apparently never really dated, it was fake. So Logan "stealing" Alissa was also fake.
But if Jalissa was fake, why did Alissa claim that Jake cheated by having Erika fly girls out for him to sleep with? But of course, Shane doesn't ask this or dig any deeper. He just acts shocked and moves on to the next subject.
lol how can anyone trust anything any of these people have to say?

amazinglexi
Learner
Learner

Post by amazinglexi »

littlegarose wrote:From Reddit:

So... spoiler alert

Jake and Alissa apparently never really dated, it was fake. So Logan "stealing" Alissa was also fake.
But if Jalissa was fake, why did Alissa claim that Jake cheated by having Erika fly girls out for him to sleep with? But of course, Shane doesn't ask this or dig any deeper. He just acts shocked and moves on to the next subject.
lol how can anyone trust anything any of these people have to say?
Alissa actually has been saying this since she talked about it in her original video. They weren't ever dating so it's not 'really' cheating, but that she was into him, he knew it, and manipulated her into sleeping with him/being in his videos by dangling a relationship over her head and never following through and consistently sleeping with other girls. Then, the minute she slept with another dude (she elaborates more in her own video, but basically Jake told her she wasn't allowed to have other guys over to the house because they had to have guests okayed and whatever) he dragged her for cheating, went public and said she betrayed him, all this stuff.
but oh,
what a lovely night for
constellations

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

Yeah, this whole thing is a mess. The "we never dated" but "he/she cheated on me" is typical teenager drama bullshit. This was a girl who clearly just wanted someone who didn't want & respect her. Don't chase the asshole, people.

30 mins in & this is just listening to relationship drama. Which I guess is what was promised, but mehhh

[edit] also holy shit the audio is horrible on this one. Alissa Violet was very soft spoken in this video & the sudden the clips of Jake/Logan's music videos will blow your ears off. Individual mics are needed!
Last edited by bloopz on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:horny: :halo:

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Honestly another 50 minutes of not finding out much more than we already know, and Shane doesn't attempt to dig any deeper into any of it. So much more could be done and asked but nope. Waste of time.

Jondecay
Learner
Learner

Post by Jondecay »

How can he make such long videos about NOTHING? His series is like the equivalent of triple spacing and widening the margins of your book report in grade school to meet the length requirements.

Return to “Shane Dawson”