Peter Not A Great Hu-Monn Part 8

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter Not A Great Hu-Monn Part 8

Post by 1peterbullshtmeter »

Is the video with Shane throwing shade at Peter called 'the enemies of Jake Paul'? I just wanted to see it quickly before i have to leave the computer
:FU: Fck you, rePeter

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

1peterbullshtmeter wrote:Is the video with Shane throwing shade at Peter called 'the enemies of Jake Paul'? I just wanted to see it quickly before i have to leave the computer
Yes. It's in the first minute or so.

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

DonMonn wrote:I provided Joy with the receipts for her latest Peter Monn video. The receipts were my own taken by myself from twitter and other sources in the past year or so.
Next week there might be 1-4 drama channels making exposes on Peter Monn. I will provide all of them with my own receipts. I have a feeling that PP's video will be quite generic so I contacted drama channels myself and we're in the process of starting to make videos. It might be that nothing comes out of this but at least I've tried.
I hope that someone will include a clip from nun's post with him talking about one of his past clients genitals. It's utterly disgusting for him mention something like that and there was no reason to say it. She was a teen when in treatment and it could be really embarrassing for her now as an adult to have that spread about her even if true. Maybe she wouldn't care but it's not his place to announce it. I think she was the same girl he was referring to having a sugar daddy earlier in the video too so that could be even more embarrassing for her. Most people don't look back to their time in rehab as cherished moments and enjoy it being blabbed to the world. Such a sick pig to violate privacy of past clients to have something to talk about in a vlog and make money from it.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Peter Spawnn wrote:
DonMonn wrote:I provided Joy with the receipts for her latest Peter Monn video. The receipts were my own taken by myself from twitter and other sources in the past year or so.
Next week there might be 1-4 drama channels making exposes on Peter Monn. I will provide all of them with my own receipts. I have a feeling that PP's video will be quite generic so I contacted drama channels myself and we're in the process of starting to make videos. It might be that nothing comes out of this but at least I've tried.
I hope that someone will include a clip from nun's post with him talking about one of his past clients genitals. It's utterly disgusting for him mention something like that and there was no reason to say it. She was a teen when in treatment and it could be really embarrassing for her now as an adult to have that spread about her even if true. Maybe she wouldn't care but it's not his place to announce it. I think she was the same girl he was referring to having a sugar daddy earlier in the video too so that could be even more embarrassing for her. Most people don't look back to their time in rehab as cherished moments and enjoy it being blabbed to the world. Such a sick pig to violate privacy of past clients to have something to talk about in a vlog and make money from it.
She's dead, so I dont think there is much of a case there.

Someones needs to start a new thread, Its on page 41 here. Anyone can do it.

Post by Guest »

Yall got a name for a new thread??

Let me know when I need to lock this one!

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Peter Lie-abetes Master of Everything Monn

Kazerella
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazerella »

littlegarose wrote:New thread title idea:

Peter Peter Pumpkin Spice Eater
I like this for a new thread lol

swashbuckler
Debater
Debater

Post by swashbuckler »

We forgot one of his best skills: Twitter.

Post by Guest »

swashbuckler wrote:
All that aside, please look at the above receipt (which I archived) to see this list of Peter's skills:
Skills
Social Media, Social Networking, Television, Singing, Radio, Music, Magazines, Fashion, Creative Writing, Entertainment, Customer Service, Interviews, Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Advertising, Acting, Public Speaking, Event Planning, Writing, Video Production, Fundraising, Management, Entrepreneurship, Blogging, Marketing, Facebook, Event Management, Film, Online Advertising, Strategic Planning, Marketing Strategy, Public Relations, WordPress, Voice Over, Email Marketing

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

swashbuckler
Debater
Debater

Post by swashbuckler »

Peter Tweetageddon Pumpkinspice Monn

Unwieldy, I know.

Peter doesn't know the definition of skill Monn

Double plus unwieldy

Peter Monndonalds

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Skills
Social Media, Social Networking, Television, Singing, Radio, Music, Magazines, Fashion, Creative Writing, Entertainment, Customer Service, Interviews, Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Advertising, Acting, Public Speaking, Event Planning, Writing, Video Production, Fundraising, Management, Entrepreneurship, Blogging, Marketing, Facebook, Event Management, Film, Online Advertising, Strategic Planning, Marketing Strategy, Public Relations, WordPress, Voice Over, Email Marketing
Peter "Jack-Of-All-Cons" Monn

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

OMG. Have y'all seen the comments on Peter's latest video? It's another one of his rambling, useless magazine vids and people are NOT having it. :rofl: His decision to ditch drama will be short-lived if he wants to keep his audience.

Screencaps behind spoiler tag. :tu:

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

facepainter wrote:
Skills
Peter "Jack-Of-All-Cons" Monn
That’d be a good thread name.

tea_licious
Learner
Learner

Post by tea_licious »

I feel so bad for Peter’s fans, a lot of them seem to be very vulnerable people who are in bad places in their life (and have the tendency to over share about them) and Peter can’t even be bothered to leave a heart on their ass-licking comments. Tragic.

DonMonn
Learner
Learner

Post by DonMonn »

Just a quick thank you for everyone here who has the stomach to go through Pete's ramblings. He has been exposed in so many videos already but I feel a good video exposing his 'talent' (linkedin.com and others) and his actual certifications is still missing.

Thanks again and will be following what good old Pete is up to mostly from here. His ramblings, lies, his voice :-x Though 'Jan's reviews' review channel on Monn is so hilarious I won't miss a single one of her videos. Her reaction video to Pete's Pumpkin Spice review was so funny it almost killed me :rofl:

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

Post by 1peterbullshtmeter »

Has anyone caught Messy Mark's new episode of "keeping up with the tube'? I have enjoyed both episodes of them immensely . the second ep has Alex in it lol hilarious I do recommend it
:FU: Fck you, rePeter

DonMonn
Learner
Learner

Post by DonMonn »

I know many of you here know much more than me of Don Monn but I feel for the first time in my life there is this person has to be taken down. I have been to therapy and Pete is everything against what he says. Is it possible he was a therapist - if so I feel sick.

Peter has to be taken down and if not for less for his his horrible behaviour what comes to his 'clients' and Twitter and other conversations.

He is dangerous and harms people in the past and now on YouTube.

All of you know more than me - perhaps - though I have a lots of receipts. But my point is that he has harmed people and he still is harming people. I think he has to be stopped.
Last edited by DonMonn on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Subtlestern
Talker
Talker

Post by Subtlestern »

New thread suggestion: Dr. Peter Monn Psycho Therapist (BS, POS, ASPD, PL)

(The acronyms: Bullshit, piece of shit, antisocial personality disorder, Pathological Liar) :rofl:

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Part 9 continue over there

viewtopic.php?f=569&t=34242

curiositykillsthecat
Talker
Talker

Post by curiositykillsthecat »

[quote="facepainter"]OMG. Have y'all seen the comments on Peter's latest video? It's another one of his rambling, useless magazine vids and people are NOT having it. :rofl: His decision to ditch drama will be short-lived if he wants to keep his audience.

OMG thank you for posting that!!! You have just made my week- those were SPLENDID!! Finally people are speaking out against him - loving this way more than I should!!!

Return to “Peter Monn”