Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions - Marzia#8

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions - Marzia#8

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

The thread title almost didn't fit, so I had to make adjustments. Hope everyone likes it! We can still contact a mod to change it, I believe.

Keep up the good observations! :love2:

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Madame One Dimension of House of Cheap Extensions - Marz

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:The thread title almost didn't fit, so I had to make adjustments. Hope everyone likes it! We can still contact a mod to change it, I believe.

Keep up the good observations! :love2:
I was about to say, how did that fit :lol: But I like it. Kudos to the one who originally posted this [although it wasn't even meant as a suggestion] :cheers:

Have they revealed when they're getting married btw, because if they have I totally snoozed off.

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

Re: Her haul vid, I feel like she buys a lot of books but never reads them. She seems the type to hoard them to impress people with their presence on her shelf instead of actually reading.

I'm so curious about how she spends all of her time, shopping aside. I remember one video she was making a short trip to Italy to visit family and friends, but she spent some of that limited time playing the Sims alone? No shade to the Sims, but idk, it's more about how she insists upon how busy she is but shows us otherwise. There's a lot of hours in the day and I just wonder if she ever actually reads (I could have sworn she called herself a bookworm before) or is ever all that productive. It's not like she's the one making the clothes or jewelry, and her videos are short and pretty simple.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

SuperSmashPeach wrote:Have they revealed when they're getting married btw, because if they have I totally snoozed off.
Next spring/summer, if I recall correctly.

She doesn't read that much, maybe 3-4 books a year? Also all the books she's ever mentioned are short reads, and while short novels/proper short stories are sometimes absolutely great, the fact that she NEVER reads chunkier stuff makes me think. As always, she's more into the idea of it rather than the substance. And now she's going to buy a typewriter? :roll:

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm sorry but am I the only one who's bothered by her boobs? lol She got so skinny that not only her collarbones and sternum stick out in a disturbing way (as another user pointed out), but her boobs seem to hang every day lower, wtf? She's not even 26 yet.

Mojo9024
Learner
Learner

Post by Mojo9024 »

First time trying to post image hope it works,Seen the comment on her latest video. Have to agree the guy creeped me out when I seen all his comments while on her blog.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:I'm sorry but am I the only one who's bothered by her boobs? lol She got so skinny that not only her collarbones and sternum stick out in a disturbing way (as another user pointed out), but her boobs seem to hang every day lower, wtf? She's not even 26 yet.
I don't think she wears proper bras, I recall only ever seeing her in bralettes.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

I think it’s genetics. Not everyone was blessed with perfect perky boobs.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

Books that Marzia usually buys:
- books by japanese authors
- horror books
- books with pictures
xD

Typewriter... just one more thing she is going to use limited times, like the telescope, drone and sewing machine.

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:
Silver soul wrote:
chloe8188 wrote:Madam One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions.
I vote for this as the next thread title!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: <3 :tu:

For new title suggestions I found this from a few pages back 8-)
I love it! :love2: I forgot about this one! amazing.

But can we still modify the title taking away the second "of", exactly as chloe8188 wrote? Like it is now sounds a bit redundant. Or am I being a grammar nazi?
ItCantBeForNothing wrote:Books that Marzia usually buys:
- books by japanese authors
- horror books
- books with pictures
xD

Typewriter... just one more thing she is going to use limited times, like the telescope, drone and sewing machine.
Are you forgetting the piano? :rofl:

VeronicaVanger
Learner
Learner

Post by VeronicaVanger »

Mojo9024 wrote:Image

First time trying to post image hope it works,Seen the comment on her latest video. Have to agree the guy creeped me out when I seen all his comments while on her blog.
This is so scary.
I only ever look at stalkers as dangerous. To me there’s nothing harmless in a stalker.
I’d be terrified if I was in that position and would never leave my house.
I really hope she has all the protection when it comes to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Macinapepe89 wrote:Are you forgetting the piano? :rofl:
I didn't know about that one... :D
Probably she used it to show us that she grew up learning french and to play the piano.

chloe8188
Learner
Learner

Post by chloe8188 »

Side note : LOL didn't even think an off handed retort would be picked as the next topic name. :D Thanks, y'all!

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:I'm sorry but am I the only one who's bothered by her boobs? lol She got so skinny that not only her collarbones and sternum stick out in a disturbing way (as another user pointed out), but her boobs seem to hang every day lower, wtf? She's not even 26 yet.
I actually think her boobs looks great for someone borderline underweight :o :rofl:
Image :love2:

VeronicaVanger
Learner
Learner

Post by VeronicaVanger »

Mojo9024 wrote:Image

This is so scary.
I only ever look at stalkers as dangerous. To me there’s nothing harmless in a stalker.
I’d be terrified if I was in that position and would never leave my house.
I really hope she has all the protection when it comes to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

From the last video: "As you know, I launched Maì, which is my own little business.." so unsufferably full of herself as usual.

But while she showed the website something hit me: ALL the pieces she designed herself are not sold out! - even if she said multiple times she has just a small amount of them. Is it a coincidence that only the ones that are not copied/done by someone else are still there? I don't think so. :rofl:

So of course, one of her beautiful creations had to be worn by the only real source of money and meaning in her life: Felix. Maybe she will manage to sell some now. https://youtu.be/iiP4IUf8L2A

One thing I think Marzia is desperately lacking in her content is some kind of structure, a schedule that she has to stick to. All she posts is "casual", "all over the place", "simple". We know by now that she just can't get past the surface of things, but I would really appreciate to see her trying at least.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Macinapepe89 wrote:So of course, one of her beautiful creations had to be worn by the only real source of money and meaning in her life: Felix. Maybe she will manage to sell some now. [url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>iiP4IUf8L2A</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
First she makes an instagram story to let her followers know that some pieces are still available and because they are not sold out yet, she makes Felix put the necklace on in order to sell it for sure!

And then she tries to convince people that Mai is all her...riiiiight! Next... she will involve Felix in Mai somehow!

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

Bedhair wrote:
I_only_envy_cats wrote:You don't watch her very often, do you? :lol: Felix looking uninterested is Marzia's worst nightmare.

Also wanted to add that Pewdiepie hasn't been a persona for years. Why putting on an "edgy" act and face actual repercussions? It's CRAZY that people still believe that. I don't like some of the things he does, but it's clear that he can't be bothered anymore and just wants to speak his mind.
Oh, I don't believe that at all. He's what, 30? And he wants to talk about memes every day?

I think he shifted his persona to stay relevant, and it worked and he's still a huge earner. The demographic is the young white alt right male. He's carefully mirroring that while also trying to come off as a little nerdy and down to earth to keep his more mainstream audience.

They brand together -- you will never see her talking about social issues or choosing rainbow hair because that would come across as SJW and alienate his followers. She doesn't wander off brand.

Here he is flashing a white power symbol on her Instagram:

I wouldn't read into anything they do as authentic.
I can't tell if you're joking or not about actually believing that's a white power symbol.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions - Marzia#

chloe8188 sorry for butchering your title, girl! I genuinely didn't mean to, my stupid brain just always read it that way :shock:

Lol no wonder her design doesn't sell as well as her cousin's, it's so basic and unoriginal. Pieces like those can be bought directly from a jewellery for the right price (because why on earth should you pay more for Marzia to profit off doing nothing?!). I love that she called the line "Me" :rofl: maybe she realised. Still, I think the Foglia design is totally copied from someone else. I've seen the identical jewellery design somewhere.

I feel like she isn't really excited about anything. She uses everyone and everything to make a point, prove something etc. That's a sad way to live; she seems a really cold person. She's already managed to make the wedding all about her, it already sounds like one of her "aesthetic projects", just like the houses they BOTH live in etc. I don't even know how to explain.

Even the way she announced the proposal sounds off, as someone else mentioned. That "Felix proposed!" says a lot. The wording is just so...impersonal. She didn't have to make it corny, even just a simple and trite "I said yes" or "He asked me to marry him" would've worked. She sounded more excited about the proposal as a "social achievement", when the focus should've been the prospect of spending the rest of her life with the man she loves. And when they made that video about how it all happened and they shamelessly admitted that the reaction they were most excited about was that of "the internet"? Whoever said that they're in a youtube bubble and their life is exclusively on and for the internet (AngelHair, maybe?) was just SO right.

chloe8188
Learner
Learner

Re: Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions - Marzia#

Post by chloe8188 »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:chloe8188 sorry for butchering your title, girl! I genuinely didn't mean to, my stupid brain just always read it that way :shock:

Lol no wonder her design doesn't sell as well as her cousin's, it's so basic and unoriginal.
Haha I don't even know why'd you apologize. I had had rough day and this title made me smile! <3

Her jewellery, omg yes! I've been seeing the EXACT same designs being sold for 30 cents a pop since I was a baby. Not even kidding, literal exact copies down to every dangling moon & star. How can a self respecting adult peddle out mass produced kiosk-level designs as their 'line' is beyond me. Designing jewellery & homes is a very rich housewife 'profession', but other women at least copy high-end & respectable designs/sources.
I_only_envy_cats wrote: She's already managed to make the wedding all about her, it already sounds like one of her "aesthetic projects", just like the houses they BOTH live in etc. I don't even know how to explain.
Bull's eye! I've never agreed with those who claimed she should seriously interior design cz she has pretty homes. Nah. Her homes are rip offs of models from pinterest & decor magazines. They're less home and more studios as for what looks pretty in YT vids.
And you're right. Her wedding is going to be just that. Impersonal, picture perfect, and lifeless. May be we should hypothesize more about the wedding. May be she'll let Felix have a wedding more about love and life, and less about aesthetic & internet, just to prove us wrong.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”