DiggingHerOwnGrav3yardGirl (Part 23)

shilohjulia13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DiggingHerOwnGrav3yardGirl (Part 23)

Post by shilohjulia13 »

Damn she fell off hard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blinkiebat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blinkiebat »

Shows in her view count! I do love watching a slow burning train wreck :corn:

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

YouTube is also working to purge fake accounts, so I’m sure that a lot of those subscriber lists wil continue to decline!

noche892
Debater
Debater

Post by noche892 »

Someone on the YouTube Live video asked her "If she weren't on YouTube, what would she be doing?", lol. I was waiting for a question like that to be asked, but her response was seriously unsettling. One, her eyes bugged out and she laughed and said, "That's a scary question, I should think about that, I have no answers." Time stamp is hour 1:10 minutes. :?

Which kind of leads me to assume she has no backup plan in any capacity. If she has savings or investments, rents out her old house, who knows, she could have said something vaguely along those lines. But I don't think she does. She's 33, yet can't show a good example that YouTube might not be a steady source of income forever and her fans should always have a second choice for stability, makes me realize how little she cares about her fans, but reaps the benefits from them.

Jessi
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessi »

Thread title suggestion: Herchannelsagrav3yard-girl

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I wonder if she can write at all in a general sense, majoring in English and all. Like could she freelance-write articles? Could she blog? It would pay a middle class salary, but she could leverage writing and her experience with digital reputation management into a social media marketing job if she put her mind to it. You’re welcome, Bunny. I just gave you a relatively realistic answer for what you can do post-YouTube. Also, talk to Leighann because that’s what she does and she could probably help. You’re welcome again.

Outside that, Bunny would probably do well with cartoon voice work.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

It’s painfully obvious she only went live to get donations again.
As her income continues to drop I see here pushing an MLM on her channel to SwAmP FaM

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, she's seeing the livestream thing as a way to make quick cash. Maybe if she stopped spending so frivolously she wouldn't be so paranoid about money all the time...

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

Why would ANYONE give an able bodied adult millionaire a dime????? Why does YouTube let the rich continue to take from the poor? Not saying that everyone who donates to her are poor but I bet most of them don't have half of what she has. It is so scummy of her to do that shit. I wish people would wake the f up already and stop enabeling her lazy manipulative adult ass.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:I wonder if she can write at all in a general sense, majoring in English and all. Like could she freelance-write articles? Could she blog? It would pay a middle class salary, but she could leverage writing and her experience with digital reputation management into a social media marketing job if she put her mind to it. You’re welcome, Bunny. I just gave you a relatively realistic answer for what you can do post-YouTube. Also, talk to Leighann because that’s what she does and she could probably help. You’re welcome again.

Her grammar is horrible though so she’d have to fix that lol

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

^So what? Rachel is doing live streams for money. She never did them before and she wouldn't be doing them now if her channel was nearly as successful as it used to be. If she didn't net enough $ she wouldn't be doing it. It clearly isn't about her "fans". It's about their money. Always has been. I can't believe after everything they can't see that.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Happy_one wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:Yeah, she's seeing the livestream thing as a way to make quick cash. Maybe if she stopped spending so frivolously she wouldn't be so paranoid about money all the time...
but youtube takes like either 30 or 40 percent of that money.
SO?
That’s usually what happens when you shill as part of a company. Show me what employer let’s you keep 100%

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:I wonder if she can write at all in a general sense, majoring in English and all. Like could she freelance-write articles? Could she blog? It would pay a middle class salary, but she could leverage writing and her experience with digital reputation management into a social media marketing job if she put her mind to it. You’re welcome, Bunny. I just gave you a relatively realistic answer for what you can do post-YouTube. Also, talk to Leighann because that’s what she does and she could probably help. You’re welcome again.

Her grammar is horrible though so she’d have to fix that lol

And she'd have to WORK, so...

Post by Guest »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:Outside that, Bunny would probably do well with cartoon voice work.

I can actually see that

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

She doesn't have a bad "alternative" style sense. She just dresses like a lazy slob. If she put more effort into it, she could open herself up to an entirely new demographic.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She doesn't ever want to have a normal job because she's been coddled her entire life. She won't ever be able to keep a job that requires any kind of schedule or, you know, even having to show up on time :rofl: No job is going to put up with her constant hiatuses because she had to "curl up in bed all day."

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

"I can't come in to work today. I'm feeling lame."

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

She can’t follow a schedule or do anything without taking 5x longer than a normal person and rambling about it for hours pandering for ass pats.

“Hey Rachel did you finish that article I asked you to do?”
She finally turns it in and it’s 90% about her personal problems: sequiturs about her past and movies and boo hooing about how hard her job is and her life vs others.

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

This manipulative piece of work is back on twitter saying that people are basically demanding she have a baby. She needs to stop with this BS. It's more than apparent what she's trying to do. Problem is where are all these people??

"the number of ppl in the comments ~TELLING~ me to HAVE A BABY in the past few days is insane"
" (not asking me if i want to, or plan to, but insisting that it’s something i MUST & NEED to do)"

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Anyone with brain cells knows that Rachel cannot handle a freaking baby. That child will grow up having to take care of her after being raised by her parents. Maybe Dogman will help with the baby when he’s not stoned.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”