HelloCamelToe-ber: Sizing Down & Busting Out Part 6

Iris1969

Re: HelloCamelToe-ber: Sizing Down & Busting Out Part 6

Post by Iris1969 »

rustandust wrote:Imagehow does she think this looks good?
just too much brown and her hair makes her look like a female tarzan.
Yep, “me Tarzan, you Jane” :D.

sorrahabera
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sorrahabera »

It wouldn't surprise me that Alix got tired of the "I'm a badass boss bitch" bullshit Sue is trying to portray. Its very TEDIOUS. Also I know that as a Youtuber you have to make content that your followers want to see, but I haven't seen any original ideas from her in a long time. All I see is "look at all the stuff I have in my house/bought in Asos" crappy videos.

I get that she wants to ask her followers what content they want to see, but it's very obvious that she has run out of ideas and now she is just filming any videos for the sake of it. Boring, next

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

rustandust wrote:Imagehow does she think this looks good?
just too much brown and her hair makes her look like a female tarzan.
It's really not a nice photo. Her legs also look much darker than the rest of her body. At first I thought she is wearing tights, but since we are talking about Suzie I am sure she isn't.

On another note, I just wanted to share a few random thoughts on her last video:
Didn't she say she is not doing Vlogmas this year? She said she wanted to do "Outfitmas" instead. - I wonder if her management advised her to do Vlogmas or at least call the videos Vlogmas".
I am glad her mom helped her to tidy up her kitchen. I hope Suzie will manage to keep it like that for a while...
Her Ugg boots looked so dirty. That poor white carpet.
When she did that Topshop mini haul, I thought it was so irritating that you could see her bra everytime she lifted up her arms just a bit...
The all black outfit she wore the other day really didn't look nice and I guess that black cropped jumper will show off her bra all the time too...
The editing of that vlog was so bad and jumpy. I also watched Niomi's first Vlogmas video from this year and it was so much nicer and so much more put together than Suzie's.
I agree it was so strange when she said both her and her brother looked so different in the past, and then she shows that old photo where you could barely see her face.
Suddenly Suzie is so happy about her Christmas tree and everything while last week on her Instagram story she made all those Grinchmas comments. I'm really not sure which is the real Suzie anymore...

RosalitaRaspberry
Debater
Debater

Post by RosalitaRaspberry »

I think the only real moment we've seen this past year from Suzie is when she admitted in that one video that she fakes a lot of her personality and often hides how she's really feeling. Ever since she made that comment, it's hard to be critical of her because in my mind the way she is acting and the stuff she does is just Suzie being a character she's created to cope with her problems. It's not the real Suzie. And for that, I just feel really sad for her.

Peanut Butter World
Learner
Learner

Post by Peanut Butter World »

Is she renting office space from Zoe or is that her space alone? For some reason it looks familiar to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

Oh god why is she wearing UGG boots, that's so 2008.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Such an informative video, y'all!! ImageImage
This ASOS haul from 2 years ago popped up, obviously everyone's style changes, but it really is hard to believe this is the same person! ImageImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

We get it Suzie. Can we move on? ImageImage

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk
:love2:

Sophia22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sophia22 »

I must be going cray. I actually think she looked good in most of those outfits :o except for the shit she sent back, and the black dress was too tight. Most of it wouldn’t be my style but it’s a massive improvement on her recent stuffed sausage wardrobe

Satellites
Debater
Debater

Post by Satellites »

When she says "it's body con so you can definitely tell when you've had breakfast", does she mean multiple breakfasts, and too much breakfast over about a year? I friggin hate when these youtubers try to pass off clear weight gain as "bloat" or "food baby". We're not stupid Suzie, you ALWAYS have that belly on you.

piiiiink
Debater
Debater

Post by piiiiink »

Sophia22 wrote:I must be going cray. I actually think she looked good in most of those outfits :o except for the shit she sent back, and the black dress was too tight. Most of it wouldn’t be my style but it’s a massive improvement on her recent stuffed sausage wardrobe
I liked the first two, even the bodycon one in an angle LOL..Maybe I’d like them more if she got them in her proper size.

don't give shitty iNfLuEnCeRs views.. watch on INVIDIO.US

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fire in Her Eyes »

BrooklynMarie wrote:I think the only real moment we've seen this past year from Suzie is when she admitted in that one video that she fakes a lot of her personality and often hides how she's really feeling. Ever since she made that comment, it's hard to be critical of her because in my mind the way she is acting and the stuff she does is just Suzie being a character she's created to cope with her problems. It's not the real Suzie. And for that, I just feel really sad for her.
That is really sad. It kind of brings everything into perspective - why she seems to be constantly shouting at herself to prove she’s in control of her life (when it must be falling apart), friends disappearing. I noticed in one of her recent vlogs she was laughing but it didn’t reach her eyes.

Sigh.

freemyse0ul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by freemyse0ul »

Sorry this is about alix but wth she’s already moving in with that guy???? They haven’t been dating for very long. Why are these girls all in such a rush

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

freemyse0ul wrote:Sorry this is about alix but wth she’s already moving in with that guy???? They haven’t been dating for very long. Why are these girls all in such a rush

She said in her vlog that she helped him move to London and that she would now spending more time in London now.

laizeedaizee
Learner
Learner

Post by laizeedaizee »

meg1912 wrote:ImageImageImageImage

Bahahahaha!

I thought she wasn't into Christmas this year. She said she was more into Grinchmas or something mundane like that which I think is an insult to The Grinch because The Grinch is the best mov...getting lost here. Sorry. Then she posted a photo of her Christmas tree with fake presents underneath and then said it was "too soon." You put it up, you fool!

Satellites
Debater
Debater

Post by Satellites »

freemyse0ul wrote:Sorry this is about alix but wth she’s already moving in with that guy???? They haven’t been dating for very long. Why are these girls all in such a rush
Alix has a trash thread as well, come join us!

Cinnamon roll
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon roll »

meg1912 wrote:Such an informative video, y'all!! ImageImage
This ASOS haul from 2 years ago popped up, obviously everyone's style changes, but it really is hard to believe this is the same person! ImageImageImageImageImage

Outfit number three (the black midi and turtleneck) actually looks good and is something I would happily wear. Is something wrong with me or is it Suz improving?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Cinnamon roll wrote:
meg1912 wrote:Such an informative video, y'all!! ImageImage

Outfit number three (the black midi and turtleneck) actually looks good and is something I would happily wear. Is something wrong with me or is it Suz improving?
That's from two years ago lol.

freemyse0ul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by freemyse0ul »

starsandsmiles wrote:

She said in her vlog that she helped him move to London and that she would now spending more time in London now.

Okay that makes more sense. Sorry i didn’t really watch the vlog yet but i thought she was going to move in with him

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

poor Suz, what a terrible dancer! Bless her for still including that clip tho, she's definitely got balls.

Return to “HelloOctoberxo”