pestaround
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean #4

Post by pestaround »

pestaround wrote:Image

Just needed to make sure this was saved here, in case it’s deleted later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ismelindsey
Talker
Talker

Post by ismelindsey »

Is having a curfew for her recovery?

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

Oh good Lord . . . she's gone well off the deep end this time, hasn't she?

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

Mentally single while still in a relationship? I don't think that's a thing. You may be over it, but if you're still 'with' that person, you're still in s relationship.

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

manu_voo wrote:Mentally single while still in a relationship? I don't think that's a thing. You may be over it, but if you're still 'with' that person, you're still in s relationship.
I believe she said she didn’t have a romantic relationship with him for a year or so so I definitely understand the mentally single part. It also backs up what literally everyone was saying that JC was just a leech and purely using her for her money so it wouldn’t surprise me if she was that deattached from him that she considered herself single. If he was abusing her which was nightly speculated, she probably WISHED she was single but was too scared to leave which I also consider being “mentally single” since she wished she was single but feared for her safety if she left. I’m not sticking up for her, but I think that’s the least we should be taking from this recent situation when there are clearly much more concerning things

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

You know what, I actually appreciate her opening up about her addiction and posting the photos of her skin. It’s amazing to me that she covered it so well, obviously people picked up on the track marks but her face and neck is amazing to me that she hid it so well. Obviously addiction is an awful disease and I have nothing bad to say about her opening up, it’s definitely opened my eyes to how well people can cover it and pretend that everything is ok

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

This was a comment on her post with Jake where they're on the bed.
Screenshot_20190705-142759_Instagram.jpg
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

Some of you are trippin if you think this is some kind of magic turning point for her or that she deserves praise or sympathy.

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

EleanorRigbyy wrote:Some of you are trippin if you think this is some kind of magic turning point for her or that she deserves praise or sympathy.
I mean I think it’s a turning point for her but it doesn’t mean she isn’t still going to treat all her animals like shit. This one little thing she is doing for herself is good (imo) but I’m sure once she is back in her own house she will start hoarding animals again in no time

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

To me she's acting more like she's butt-hurt over the fact that Jonny cheated on her and is flaunting this other guy to rub it in his face.
Doesn't seem like very healthy behavior to me either way. Also, she's been clean 30 days (or so she claims) but she's going around preaching to others how to beat addiction... and that's already after she claimed she was sober before.

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

Welp, despite saying she rehomed pets, she "rescued" a spider morph ball python. Spider morphs had neurological issues but she's not acknowledging that. He just acts "goofy." I can't believe the sober house she's in allowed her a pet.

Nemo looks seriously underweight. To the point it's dangerous. Fucking feed that cat.

She basically doxed herself talking about her sober house in tweets and posting pictures taken inside of it and on the front stoop, then complained people on the internet went and figured it out. It's creepy people did that but she gave them the tools to do so.

And where's the bro she's sleeping with? Suddenly she's gone from obsessing about him to not even mentioning him. Is he the friend she mentioned relapsed? And if so, did he relapse in part because she spammed his pictures, etc. to all her followers? He apparently didn't know she was doing that and she claimed she didn't know he had a Twitter account. Or did he dump her ass?

ismelindsey
Talker
Talker

Post by ismelindsey »

No offence to addicts. It's a hard thing to battle but I don't think she should have her pets at all. It's too hard to look after all these pets and herself when in such a bad place. Someone is going to suffer

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

I think Taylor has already relapsed. Pay attention to her pupils, they're pinned in lighting that they shouldn't be. Her behavior is already erratic, she's not following the rules, and thinks she's a special case.
Already spotted at a hotel with friends that have relapsed.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

lurkingthemurky wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:12 pm
I think Taylor has already relapsed. Pay attention to her pupils, they're pinned in lighting that they shouldn't be. Her behavior is already erratic, she's not following the rules, and thinks she's a special case.
Already spotted at a hotel with friends that have relapsed.
It seems like she's no longer in sober living due to breaking the rules and the fact that all her pictures from yesterday were in a hotel room while she's trying to play the whole 'I can't be around people who have relapsed' thing.

I feel bad for her but I also expected it. I hope Jen feeds Nemo and rehomes the animals tho.

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

Someone asked her what her turning point to get sober was. This thread is a lot. I really do hope her being sober now is for real. I wouldn't wish addiction on my greatest enemy.

Trigger warning, obviously.

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

pinkandpanda
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pinkandpanda »

She’s been going off on twitter about a gossip site constantly bashing her and finding out personal info about her friends/family. I’m assuming it’s not this site because her thread isn’t very active. Does anyone know what site she’s talking about?

sanic-uvx
Debater
Debater

Post by sanic-uvx »

Probably lolcow

Carlyweav1012
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Carlyweav1012 »

She’s in a new sober living facility??? What happened to the other one that she was at, or is this just her new home that she’s “claiming” is her sober living home.?

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”