Carlie “I’m a whale” Wood

Re: Carlie “I’m a whale” Wood

Post by Guest »

space_cadet wrote:
paperbag wrote:
JohnnyLawrence wrote:Before she answered some of those questions, she said that she thought she was of Irish ancestry but she's really Swedish. I know some immigrants change their names, but I'm going to guess she's bullshitting in typical Carlie form. Trolltard's hero (Trump) used to lie about being of Swedish descent too.
They did an ancestry test. Jackson the white supremacist had to let us know that he was 100% european :roll:
When did they do that? Did they vlog it? Just curious. I would be surprised if the Butlers were a high percentage Scandinavian.
It was on twitter for sure. I had stopped watching the vlogs by then so I cannot remember if they mentioned it in a video also, someone here could help with that maybe. Jackson deleted all his tweets after that so he could rebrand. So it’s probably gone unless Carlie also tweeted about it.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Yes, back when the alt-right movement was taking off, Jax took a 23 and me test and posted the results (he’s mostly Irish) and mentioned that he wanted Carlie to take it too.

Carlie called him out on his anti social behavior in the latest vlog. LoL he was mentioning that he would love to celebrate thanksgiving every month and she replied sarcastically “because you love social gatherings”. I don’t blame the guy, who would want to be surrounded by trolltard.

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

It's almost time for a new thread. How do we get the new one stickied? For some reason it never happened with the new threads for this, Shay or Casey.

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer

Post by _flowerpower_ »

JohnnyLawrence wrote:It's almost time for a new thread. How do we get the new one stickied? For some reason it never happened with the new threads for this, Shay or Casey.
Yeah! please stick the new threads. And please don't forget to put the number on the thread this time.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

"Carlie wanna be Barbie wood"

"Carlie materialistic, minimalist wood"

Post by Guest »

Don’t know if there’s a new thread yet but just watched the declutter video, Jesus Christ she looked rough in that video, I was shocked she uploaded that! :rofl:

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:"Carlie wanna be Barbie wood"

"Carlie materialistic, minimalist wood"

I like that 2nd one. I'd tweak it a bit by adding "emensley." Carlie emensley materialistic, minimalist Wood

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

New thread, part 21: viewtopic.php?f=179&t=34452
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”