Afshan Azad

Re: Afshan Azad

Post by Guest »

She’s looking less and less pregnant .. wonder if she’s taken to photoshopping her photos like her mate Tanji...

Post by Guest »

Hellogreentea wrote: She’s looking less and less pregnant .. wonder if she’s taken to photoshopping her photos like her mate Tanji...

Yeah I wonder what’s going on with her .. maybe she was never pregnant in the first place .

Post by Guest »

She’s gutted that the event is cancelled not gutted that HRH The Prince of Wales has corona virus .. she’s so self-centred!
Get over yourself and learn to have empathy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

What is up with 30+ year old women joining Tick Tock all of a sudden??? Do they not realise that over exaggerated acting and mouthing dialogue is not cute but in fact childish and cringe?

Get a fucking job and contribute to society.

I’m embarrassed for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

The state of those LV fake looking track suit bottoms ... I’m embarrassed for her

Post by Guest »

BEG

Post by Guest »

Ugh why is this thread not active .. this girl is the worst..

Now that’s she’s moved into her own home .. queue the never ending interior design posts... zero interest

Who gets custom made sofas and then decks her place out in IKEA flat pack... so weird

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

Who even bets custom made sofas covered in velvet lol. She is fucking delusional

goconnectme
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by goconnectme »

Where is she gone? Bet she’s pregnant

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

Looks likes she’s back.... wonder what she’s got to tell her followers..

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

All this girl does is take full face makeup selfies and takes pictures of her disgusting meals she prepares for “the love of her life” aka husband.. I hate the way this girl gushes over her husband.. I get second hand embarrassment watching her worship her basic mortgage broker husband ... like she used to be indépendant now she sits at home doing nothing whilst pandering to all her husbands needs ...

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Screenshot_2021-06-25-23-40-18-04.jpg
She thinks Boris took inspiration from her :rofl:

On another note aren't the pregnancy shoots and hands on bellys pics not getting a bit much now, not just with Afshan just generally all influencers.

I blame Meghan... Shall name this The Meghan Effect... :rofl:

Sonohello85
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sonohello85 »

Sick of these #newmum #mumlife posts. Over it already.

Also anyone notice her Van Cleef braclet she’s been trying to get into every shot/ insta story.

I’m sure she bought it herself .. I’m sure she’ll claim it’s a push present from her husband.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

She's not very close to her family...? It's like she turned up to her brothers wedding like a guest, she bought her clothes/jewellery very last minute (maybe due to the fact she's massive now) pretty much looked like a drag queen throughout.

No family at her baby shower etc.

And her recent post about weightloss, the amount of crap she eats, no way she's going to lose weight. She started some meals delivery thing, obviously promoting it and she lasted a day. Using the excuse "I grew a human, I deserve to eat what I want" ... Yeah yeah love jog on.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

All of a sudden she thinks she’s an expert parent and mommy blogger… no one cares love! Your content is crap and your outfits are cheap

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

The amount of filters she adds is scary.. they do her no favours, make her look like Michael Jackson.
IMG_20211102_024307.jpg
Guess she forgot here ^ getting Pete Burns vibes

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Imagine insinuating that you went with an almost £300 stroller for any other reason than it was free, lol. What a beg. I honestly don't think these "influencers" pay for anything.

The "can anybody recommend" is basically send it me for free.. lol grow up, pay your own way, learn to research... Have some self respect you glorified beggars.

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

The freebie she ended up using wasn’t even form the most recommended ones. She did that all to get attention from a company that would send it to her for free

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

She is a massive beg.. zzzzzzz … did we expect anything less? sheikh Beauty is the same..

She even asked for recommendation for an “affordable” travel buggy. But she ends up getting a £300 pram which is not considered affordable!

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Aw hun you wish you were that relevant. Never seen anyone milk such a small role so much lol
Screenshot_2021-12-07-16-31-12-97.jpg

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”