Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Pingwen
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by Pingwen »

There are people with ASPD in the comments telling him why they're offended and he still doesn't see how anyone can be offended.

I think his ego is blocking his vision.

grassalwaysgreener
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grassalwaysgreener »

brokenheartxd wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>AutumnUtube</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1045595257138688000</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Shane really doesn't get it...
Hey that me :D
I’m so annoyed by his stans saying he can’t do anything wrong. It’s the exact reason his series is a problem: his audience is mostly young and impressionable.

ami here
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ami here »

I’m done. F*ck Shane Dawson.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

He just needs to abandon these serious documentary things and do fluff pieces. Documentarians don't read a book and then interview a couple people and push something out in a month. Truly good documentaries take time and research. If he hired a team, maybe. But just him and Andrew? This is just a mess.

The only good thing about this is that it's bringing a lot of views and maybe GOOD creators can see that YouTube is a viable platform for their documentaries.

morbit
Talker
Talker

Post by morbit »

[tweet][/tweet]

ok i'll give him this one. he doesn't shy i away from discussion and i can respect that. he's taking this into account going forward.

nazxr
Talker
Talker

Post by nazxr »

I can't believe I used to stan for him. He has changed so much in the past year. He is like a completely different person now. His ego is huge, his god complex is out of control, he can't take any criticism without attacking people. He really thinks he is this huge documentary filmmaker that deserves to be on Netflix. You are not Michael Moore, Shane.

grassalwaysgreener
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grassalwaysgreener »

ami here wrote:I’m done. F*ck Shane Dawson.

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>reddit</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>r</span><span>/</span><span>ShaneDawson</span><span>/</span><span>comments</span><span>/</span><span>9jlc2t</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>one</span><span>_</span><span>comment</span><span>_</span><span>shane</span><span>_</span><span>dawson</span><span>_</span><span>has</span><span>_</span><span>liked</span><span>_</span><span>on</span><span>_</span><span>his</span><span>/?</span><span>st</span><span>=</span><span>JMLVEFDO</span><span>&</span><span>sh</span><span>=</span><span>50fbc604</span></a>
And today of all days with the Kavenough hearing :| I’m officially unsubscribing. I replied to his last tweet with the screenshot.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

[tweet][/tweet]

Yet, you literally said this 3 hours ago.

[tweet][/tweet]

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

ami here wrote:I’m done. F*ck Shane Dawson.

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>reddit</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>r</span><span>/</span><span>ShaneDawson</span><span>/</span><span>comments</span><span>/</span><span>9jlc2t</span><span>/</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>one</span><span>_</span><span>comment</span><span>_</span><span>shane</span><span>_</span><span>dawson</span><span>_</span><span>has</span><span>_</span><span>liked</span><span>_</span><span>on</span><span>_</span><span>his</span><span>/?</span><span>st</span><span>=</span><span>JMLVEFDO</span><span>&</span><span>sh</span><span>=</span><span>50fbc604</span></a>
To that fangirl and Shane who liked it: :FU:

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

The fact that Shane spent 40 minutes talking about people with mental illness like he was around a campfire exchanging spooky stories about urban legends (“oh my god i have CHILLS!!”) and can’t possibly imagine why people dare to be offended just shows how out of touch and arrogant Shane is. He’ll never, ever change and fuck these Youtubers that have their lips attached to his arse because they are just making his wildly big ego even bigger.

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Name suggestions for the next thread?

Subtlestern
Talker
Talker

Post by Subtlestern »

Someone please please PLEASE archive.is his tweets and catalogue them here. I feel like he might delete them because he seems so off kilter right now and might have a change of heart in the morning about keeping them up.

I am really upset by Shane "Armchair Psychologist" ASPDawson

INFJWill
Lurker
Lurker

Post by INFJWill »

I can't believe I was ever a fan of his! How dare you stigmatize people with mental illnesses and exploit them for clicks & views. You think mental illness is gross and disgusting...but guess what Shane I find you disgusting!!!

Your dirty rat infested house, your balding sugar baby, your sweaty stain covered clothing, your ass picking, your urinating in bottles, etc.

Here's an idea...if you love psychology as much as you claim turn that high powered perception around on yourself. But we know that'll never happen because you can't handle criticism or critical thinking.

The truth is you're an over the hill YouTube star with no formal education, no job prospects, in a loveless relationship, living in a rat invested house making subpar videos for teenagers :FU:

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

Okay I'm glad he's apologized. If he loves editing horror, maybe he should stick to ghosts and haunted hotels. It was definitely the wrong thing (music) at the wrong time. I really hope in the next 6 weeks while he finishes editing parts 3 and 4 he takes out the music and analyzes stuff better. I hope he addresses it at the beginning NOT with a written disclaimer that no one reads, but with his actual face and voice.

Also what is part 16 of the thread going to be called? I was sleepy last night and thought Shane Dawson: YouTube Jesus of the 16 Part Series (Part 16)

ALSO UNRELATED, but on Grace and Mamrie's This Might Get, they discuss Shane's series (they had only seen part 1), and while they're mostly supporting him, I couldn't stop laughing at their version of a documentary (if you want to skip ahead, it's around 12:11, but they keep saying things are "so crazy" so they really nailed it:

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

[H] wrote:Name suggestions for the next thread?
Shane "WOW WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Dawson

Subtlestern
Talker
Talker

Post by Subtlestern »

My thread title suggestions

- Shane "Armchair Psychologist" ASPDawson
- Shane "Sociopaths around every corner" Dawson
- Shane “Spooky_Sounds.zip” Dawson

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

Purple Blood wrote:
[H] wrote:Name suggestions for the next thread?
Shane "WOW WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Dawson
Shane Dawson: Sociopath

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Shane Dawson: Part 16 (Because More Parts Means It's Better)

Pingwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingwen »

Shane "I read two books and now I'm an expert" Dawson

Subtlestern
Talker
Talker

Post by Subtlestern »

The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson

Return to “Shane Dawson”