BrogAD Po-Tate-o: intolerant and intolerable (part 6)

disneys
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrogAD Po-Tate-o: intolerant and intolerable (part 6)

Post by disneys »

Am currently watching the vlog now.

Benji’s a lucky man, having to check if your girlfriend is wearing a bra before you leave the house. Nice.
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

thischarmingmiss
Learner
Learner

Post by thischarmingmiss »

So let me get this straight, the ironing was one of Brogan's main tasks, even though most people dedicate their weekend to it because they work a full time job..

Love the bit where she took the time to show how a hoover works :rofl:

And why does Benji owe her for going to that cricket thing? It's called compromise!

Post by Guest »

So Benji's mum goes to Australia for 5 weeks and all she gets Brogan is a tacky pair of reindeer ears LOL. Wow she must love her.

fetita
Debater
Debater

Post by fetita »

"I tweeted I was looking for a Hoover and was going to buy one"Image
Cu moartea toate diferențele dispar.
English not first language, apologies for error.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

She sure doesn't deserve anything for free. But if it's for cleaning, good for her. That house must smell like sh**.

(On a side note, can anyone recommend any normal weekly vlogger who is still in touch with reality and doesn't call cleaning her kitchen work DM me! Thanks. )

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk
:love2:

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

Her carpet was filthy! I bet that hoover brand saw it in one of her videos and thought she was a charity case, not an influencer :rofl:
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

She can’t be making a lot of money and she only spends in Primark, everything else is free or begged. Mostly begged.

Realopinions1990
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Realopinions1990 »

Aha she is so bloody fake!! I've been a silent reader for a while but enough is enough. I've commented a few times on her vlogs to no response. She just raises so many questions. She does absolutely nothing to help herself and Im still annoyed that she's takingredients benji away for Christmas again!! My boyfriend and I spent the first couple of Christmas' with our own family then met up later. But now we are fortunate to be in a position where we can all get together. However I would have never taken him away from his family unless we had plans to spend some good quality time with his after which she doesn't do.

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

LaurieLaurie wrote:She can’t be making a lot of money and she only spends in Primark, everything else is free or begged. Mostly begged.

We hardly ever see her using / wearing anything she buys. I reckon she takes it all back after filming a haul.

My friend used to work at Primark and she said there were two people who used to return stuff literally every week. Found out they were YouTubers doing hauls.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Why does she insist on posting the most unflattering photos of herself?! It just doesn't make any sense! Image Also, next Monday will be the last vlog of the year because Brogie needs a break, she's feeling tired and overwhelmed, y'all!
I'm positive she's feeling more and more down due to her weight gain (been there), but she insists on blaming everything else and ignore the big elephant in the room.ImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

meg1912 wrote:Why does she insist on posting the most unflattering photos of herself?! It just doesn't make any sense! Image Also, next Monday will be the last vlog of the year because Brogie needs a break, she's feeling tired and overwhelmed, y'all!
I'm positive she's feeling more and more down due to her weight gain (been there), but she insists on blaming everything else and ignore the big elephant in the room.ImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

I really hope someone gives her some eye cream this Christmas. How can a 24 year old have that many wrinkles! She really needs to start taking care of her skin, otherwise she's gonna be looking 75 by the time she hits 30.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

I don't care what she says (pretending her life is happy) not speaking to her dad is clearly taking its toll and its time she makes up with him. Life is too short. But something tells me this won't happen as her mother seems really controlling and happy that she has no relationship with her dad, I know, there's a name for it, narcissism.

DippyDooDah
Learner
Learner

Post by DippyDooDah »

Her latest vlog was one promotion after another and not a mention of an ad or spon in sight?

Cushtybert
Talker
Talker

Post by Cushtybert »

November favourites......what the hell is that thumbnail??!!! Does she even realise how stupid she looks?!! :rofl:

Cushtybert
Talker
Talker

Post by Cushtybert »

Cushtybert wrote:November favourites......what the hell is that thumbnail??!!! Does she even realise how stupid she looks?!! :rofl:

She’s just changed it, did anyone else see it?? It was one photo and she had her hands up in the air like she was doing a weird prayer or something, Dam it wish I had screenshot it!!!!

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

She has probably fallen out with way too many people to make amends, I bet she gets very nasty. Where’s her mum these days?

Does anyone know what her recent pity party is about?

Viewer1901
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Viewer1901 »

Which one of you commented calling her the tackiest person on YouTube? she found it hilarious - wish she’d realise it was true!!

La-la-la-lady
Debater
Debater

Post by La-la-la-lady »

I can't find the tacky comment - did she delete it??? She deleted my commented on her haul about buying a toothbrush when she did an ad for one earlier this year. Bitch is such a sellout!

Viewer1901
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Viewer1901 »

La-la-la-lady wrote:I can't find the tacky comment - did she delete it??? She deleted my commented on her haul about buying a toothbrush when she did an ad for one earlier this year. Bitch is such a sellout!
Yes it seems she has deleted it but spoke about it on her innsta stories.

La-la-la-lady
Debater
Debater

Post by La-la-la-lady »

Well that just proves to people that she deletes comments she doesn't like!! Foolish girl.

Return to “Brogan Tate”