BrogAD Po-Tate-o: intolerant and intolerable (part 6)

burritobaggins
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrogAD Po-Tate-o: intolerant and intolerable (part 6)

Post by burritobaggins »

disneys wrote:
lolita_blah wrote:OMG The size of that meal! Image

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk
She’s got chips as well as that huge steak with loads of butter on top and whatever greasy looking cheesy mess is by the side of it. And alcohol.

And yet she wonders why she’s putting on weight :rofl:

And three starters and three deserts....surely she didn’t eat all of that to herself?

I honestly couldn’t believe it in last weeks vlog (I think?) when she was going on and on about how her new doctor said her weight is “fine”. She is deluded - it’s not healthy! I’m not shaming her at all, but a few years ago she looked healthy and a normal size for her height which proves that she’s spent the last few years over indulging, getting bigger and becoming more self indulgent. It’s quite worrying if she thinks this behaviour is healthy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

But she doesn't wonder why she gained weight. She denies it all the time and whenever she can't fit into a size 14 she blames the company or the store

:love2:

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

disneys wrote:

She’s got chips as well as that huge steak with loads of butter on top and whatever greasy looking cheesy mess is by the side of it. And alcohol.

And yet she wonders why she’s putting on weight :rofl:
What about her starter and deserts? There was enough for 3 people.

La-la-la-lady
Debater
Debater

Post by La-la-la-lady »

Gosh can she get any tackier? Hoope earrings and an ugly barbie jumper? She looks awful! How old does she think she is...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cushtybert
Talker
Talker

Post by Cushtybert »

She’s promoting a bloody hoover now, this from the girl who is crap at cleaning and has permanent crap all over her floor. Of all the people to choose to advertise the brand why her??!!!!! Madness

reader858713
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reader858713 »

She looks like a 45yo woman on a meal out with the school mums. How old is she again? :?

Cushtybert
Talker
Talker

Post by Cushtybert »

So Bogie has spent all of Black Friday shopping for the person she loves the most...herself.
Urghh she really is vile and has more money then sense, most of it was useless tat. Bit envious of the toothbrush though but she needs it more then me so will let her off rofl:

jsy_cow_11
Learner
Learner

Post by jsy_cow_11 »

As if she has put a disclaimer on her Black Friday haul about fast fashion and buying things for the sake of it... that’s EVERY single of her hauls. The only time she buys something she genuinely needs is when she has to buy new clothes because her old ones don’t fit and she’s too indenial to realise if she cut down her portion sizes and got off her chair a bit more she wouldn’t have that problem!

She then goes onto say it’s a good opportunity to buy something you need or something for a Christmas gift.. the first thing she pulls out is a Disney phone case and says “I was wanting a new phone case, I don’t need a new one but I wanted one” - does she not realise her contradictions and what she sounds like when she edits these videos!! :|

jsy_cow_11
Learner
Learner

Post by jsy_cow_11 »

jsy_cow_11 wrote:As if she has put a disclaimer on her Black Friday haul about fast fashion and buying things for the sake of it... that’s EVERY single of her hauls. The only time she buys something she genuinely needs is when she has to buy new clothes because her old ones don’t fit and she’s too indenial to realise if she cut down her portion sizes and got off her chair a bit more she wouldn’t have that problem!

She then goes onto say it’s a good opportunity to buy something you need or something for a Christmas gift.. the first thing she pulls out is a Disney phone case and says “I was wanting a new phone case, I don’t need a new one but I wanted one” - does she not realise her contradictions and what she sounds like when she edits these videos!! :|
Sorry for double post but she has now just pulled out a Disney jumper and said she doesn’t need anymore Disney jumpers!! Stopped watching after that’s, cannot deal with her contradictions, I’m cringing for her!!

La-la-la-lady
Debater
Debater

Post by La-la-la-lady »

It wasn't that long ago she was doing an ad for an electric toothbrush... Now she's off buying a new one? Sounds about right!!! More tat to fill her house of tat!

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

A haul of tat, this Disney obsession is actually pathetic- trying to make it look like she’s the biggest fan ever because she’s constantly buying sh*te. And you don’t need an expensive toothbrush, you need dental work.
I laughed at her comment about inthefrow- “ we have different styles “ - not true, she actually has style and class and you have zero of either. Dressing like someone headed to a Disneyland day in day out, what on Earth does Benji find appealing? She’s like an overgrown toddler!
About the makeup bag “ Benji doesn’t like this, he thinks its too much “ - tell me why on earth would he have an opinion on a MAKEUP BAG?! God their relationship must be thrilling,

Shes one big mess, surely she can see how terribly she comes across.

ClaraH
Talker
Talker

Post by ClaraH »

another haul full of Disney tat. I want, I want, I want. She is honestly the greediest most self centred person. Most people now are buying Christmas gifts for friends and family. She bought one gift for 'someone' and used her own code to get more off and then spent a fortune on a toothbrush when.only months ago she did an ad and was 'gifted' one.
It is bullsh*t about the sizes too. You are an XL and a 16, you are not sizing up.

Post by Guest »

This Disney obsession is absolutely embarrassing now. She’s been a few times and now all of a sudden apparently embodies it. This is all blatantly just to beg it for a free trip.

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

God, what a materialistic lifestyle she leads.

I wonder how much she’s bringing in a year from this YouTube merlarky. I suppose if you accept every AD that’s offered to you, you’re going to start raking it in. I doubt she has any savings or such with the amount of tat she buys a week. I don’t think I’ve ever watched a weekly vlog from her without some ridiculous purchase in. They’re never going to be able to afford a house if she’s not sensibly putting back money a month in order to save for a deposit - and she’s always banging on about her and benji having the own place. It’s a pipe dream if she keeps spending the way she does. Brogan needs a reality check.

My idea of a splurge is buying Ben an Jerry’s ice cream rather than supermarket own brand :rofl:
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

“Would rather be heading to Hogwarts than working next week”

I’m sorry, WHAT!??? Working? You don’t work Brogan.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Double post - sorry!

I’ve skipped through her vlog for the first time since before Disney and I’m astounded at how much weight she has gained.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Benji has his deposit ready. But that's not the case for her. She is basically admitting that she needs all the money that she can put her hands on.. hence all the ads.
But at the same time she keeps on buying all that Disney rubbish.. it doesn't make any sense.

:love2:

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

lolita_blah wrote:Benji has his deposit ready. But that's not the case for her. She is basically admitting that she needs all the money that she can put her hands on.. hence all the ads.
But at the same time she keeps on buying all that Disney rubbish.. it doesn't make any sense.

I suppose he has a decent job and probably pays his dad little to no rent to live there. You’d save quite quickly!

I wonder why they haven’t taken the plunge to buy anything yet then. My boyfriend inherited a large amount of money for a deposit on a house when we were at university and we bought a house as soon as we were able to be approved for a mortgage. Maybe because Brogan’s only been self employed for a short amount of time?
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

LaurieLaurie wrote:Double post - sorry!

I’ve skipped through her vlog for the first time since before Disney and I’m astounded at how much weight she has gained.
It's shocking!!! She's totally eating her way through her emotions. I'm halfway her vlog and up to this point, she looks as if she's about to burst into tears!!ImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Vodkandcokeplz
Debater
Debater

Post by Vodkandcokeplz »

I wonder if ASA have finally caught up with her? Two other instagrammers put in their recent MIller and Carter event posts “in paid partnership with Miller and Carter” and #ad but Brogan goes to the same event and outright lies on her story saying this is not an AD When it was :FU:

Or maybe she has actually had to go out and get a REAL job? She keeps mentioning work and not admin now :rofl:

Return to “Brogan Tate”