BrogAD Po-Tate-o: intolerant and intolerable (part 6)

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BrogAD Po-Tate-o: intolerant and intolerable (part 6)

Post by lolita_blah »

New thread people! :tu:
Thank you blindandbo0jee for the name suggestion. It can not be more perfect. As per se :rofl: :rofl:
:love2:

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: BrogAD Po-Tate-o: intolerant and intolerable (part 6)

Post by lolita_blah »

This is the last post just to continue the conversation:
TashaBoo wrote:
theghosttown wrote:This girl is an utter cxxt - http://www.brogantatexo.co.uk/2018/08/h ... pdate.html
That post just reads like a list of excuses. Reason all you want, Brogan, it doesn't make you not fat.

Also, a bit suspect that Brogan posts about diet and mindset on her blog just after Charlotte posts a really good and successful piece on her blog about diet and mindset.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

lolita_blah wrote:New thread people! :tu:
Thank you blindandbo0jee for the name suggestion. It can not be more perfect. As per se :rofl: :rofl:
Thanks for making a new thread as per se! And what a brilliant title! Image Here are some of my fave pics of B to set the mood.ImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

Let's not forget that it was my hubby who came up with Brogan Po-Tate-o ;)

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

Love the new title :respekt:

So in her weekly vlog, Brogan states that she and Blair Lamb are “practically the same”.

Blair is a super religious housewife from Texas, who runs a successful Etsy shop. She keeps an immaculate home (no piles of washing up everywhere), hosts amazing events for her church, is an organisation wizard, makes her own detergent and soap and shit because she likes to be all natural and no harsh chemicals, eats healthy and home cooked food every night made by herself... she’s brogan’s OPPOSITE.

The only thing they have in common is Blair likes Disney. That’s literally it.

Brogan is not religious, does hardly any work, has a dirty house and doesn’t clean her kitchen for weeks, never hosts any events because she hasn’t got many friends, we never ever see her cook, she buys notebooks to keep up the illusion she’s organised but we all know she ain’t, eats like a pig and doesn’t have the creativity to cook herself, just gets HelloFresh AdS to keep her going.

Honestly, go and watch one of Blair’s videos and you will see how unalike they are. In Brogie’s dreams is she anything like Blair :rofl:
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

eimsbaz
Learner
Learner

Post by eimsbaz »

her blog just makes me realise brogan isnt the brightest tool in the box. she has so many gramatical errors its funny

Post by Guest »

Bogle blocked me on Twitter. I said it was a disgrace the NHS paid for her slimming world which was responsible for her IBS flare up. NO bogey, you making poor diet choices and shoving 5 muller lights in your mouth is what made it flare up. Slimming world operates on limited ‘bad’ dairy and whilst certain dairy foods are syn free you use your fucking brain and avoid them if they make you ill.

She a joke.

And also, has she taped her bingo wings to her shoulder blades?????

ohdeerkara
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohdeerkara »

theghosttown wrote:Bogle blocked me on Twitter. I said it was a disgrace the NHS paid for her slimming world which was responsible for her IBS flare up. NO bogey, you making poor diet choices and shoving 5 muller lights in your mouth is what made it flare up. Slimming world operates on limited ‘bad’ dairy and whilst certain dairy foods are syn free you use your fucking brain and avoid them if they make you ill.

She a joke.

The photo she keeps on using to show her "weightloss" is so bloody ridiculous, you can clearly see she has just pushed her arms back and WHOLA i'm skinny :roll:

dollybear
Talker
Talker

Post by dollybear »

<3

k__dogg
Talker
Talker

Post by k__dogg »

ohdeerkara wrote:
theghosttown wrote:Bogle blocked me on Twitter. I said it was a disgrace the NHS paid for her slimming world which was responsible for her IBS flare up. NO bogey, you making poor diet choices and shoving 5 muller lights in your mouth is what made it flare up. Slimming world operates on limited ‘bad’ dairy and whilst certain dairy foods are syn free you use your fucking brain and avoid them if they make you ill.

She a joke.

The photo she keeps on using to show her "weightloss" is so bloody ridiculous, you can clearly see she has just pushed her arms back and WHOLA i'm skinny :roll:
There's no chance she's lost over a stone. Any one else who has lost weight and bangs on about it the way she does posts before and after pictures...you can't do that when you're bigger than when you started. She's a joke

ohdeerkara
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohdeerkara »

k__dogg wrote:
ohdeerkara wrote:

She a joke.

There's no chance she's lost over a stone. Any one else who has lost weight and bangs on about it the way she does posts before and after pictures...you can't do that when you're bigger than when you started. She's a joke
Oh my god yes! I have been waiting for her to post some kind of before and after, as after loosing that "much" weight you should atleast be able to see some kind of difference say in her face, or arms etc but you cant tell one bit.

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

From Brogan's weight gain (not weight loss) post:

"I've learnt that it's okay to gain and maintain too, because that's normal. SW made me feel negatively towards these things but in reality, we all fluctuate and that's okay."

"And whilst I'm in Florida, you bet I'm eating all the yummy American food (including more dairy than I probably should...hello ICE CREAM) and that's okay!"

And that's okay. And that's okay. And that's okay. That's such a Brogan catchphrase. Saying something stupid and/or wrong, and then adding "and that's okay" to justify it. I've noticed she does it on IG Stories too.

There's no way that any sane person who has IBS, which is triggered by dairy, would eat ice cream ESPECIALLY on holiday.

"I'll be farting and spending the entire flight in the plane's toilet AND THAT'S OKAY"

"I'll be shitting my knickers in the Big Thunder Mountain queue AND THAT'S OKAY"

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

TashaBoo wrote:From Brogan's weight gain (not weight loss) post:

"I've learnt that it's okay to gain and maintain too, because that's normal. SW made me feel negatively towards these things but in reality, we all fluctuate and that's okay."

"And whilst I'm in Florida, you bet I'm eating all the yummy American food (including more dairy than I probably should...hello ICE CREAM) and that's okay!"

And that's okay. And that's okay. And that's okay. That's such a Brogan catchphrase. Saying something stupid and/or wrong, and then adding "and that's okay" to justify it. I've noticed she does it on IG Stories too.

There's no way that any sane person who has IBS, which is triggered by dairy, would eat ice cream ESPECIALLY on holiday.

"I'll be farting and spending the entire flight in the plane's toilet AND THAT'S OKAY"

"I'll be shitting my knickers in the Big Thunder Mountain queue AND THAT'S OKAY"

^^ - Per se and thats okay :rofl: I don't believe she has lost the weight wheres the proof as in SW certificates before and after, shes dreamnt that shes lost a stone in her head and its stuck there, can't believe shes going to Summer In The City and Gabby pulled out as I thought they two were "friends" whos queen B going to upset thinking shes better than them she did that to Rosanna Pierce.

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

ilovesummer2017 wrote: whos queen B going to upset thinking shes better than them she did that to Rosanna Pierce.
What did she do to Rosanna Pierce? I don't like her either.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Think they were at an event and Brogan knew the people who were hosting it and stopped Rosanna getting one of the tables and Brogan didnt want her at top table or something stupid and she talked down to her and fell out over something just something I heard on earlier posts

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

ilovesummer2017 wrote:Think they were at an event and Brogan knew the people who were hosting it and stopped Rosanna getting one of the tables and Brogan didnt want her at top table or something stupid and she talked down to her and fell out over something just something I heard on earlier posts
Wow, they're both so pathetic lol. I've spoken to Rosanna Pierce before through Youtube comments and she was a total knob. More of a knob than Brogan as per se.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

I remember Brogan in 2015 vlog at Go Ape she had an obsession over a guy who didn't like her who does she think she is Miss world of Bournmouth, she thinks shes gods gift to men

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

So she’s planning to forget about her intolerances and go crazy in Disney? What a delight she’s going to be with her loose poo and smelly wind. (Sorry! Brogans words!). As someone with a dairy intolerance I wouldn’t dare eat it on holiday of all places.

Can’t wait for her to break up with Benji while in Florida. I can already see her crying her eyes out in her car because she is homeless and up shit creek without a paddle.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

So I went to Blaire's channel because I have no idea who she is. She is really pretty, put together and isn't hysterical like most of the 20 something youtubers. Yeah I see the similarity to BrogOtato.
She spent months searching for the best bag to invest in because she wants a bag that will last her for a few years. Her last bag was bought in 2014. Exactly like Brogan who buys a new pyjama every time she goes grocery shopping.
Yes they are one soul in two bodies. Oh Brogan ffs.

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

Lozisboss
Learner
Learner

Post by Lozisboss »

TashaBoo wrote:From Brogan's weight gain (not weight loss) post:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Brogan Tate”