Nazanin "Suga Mama" Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 5

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nazanin "Suga Mama" Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 5

Post by eastsidebabe »

I'm sure that nose job was a freebie. That doc features her all the time on his IG.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cupcake-bby »

It's kinda old news but i've been watching kellie sweet's videos and came accross their collab and mainly watched it for kellie's makeup lol but you know when nazanin talks about how apparently "she isn't dating black guys on purpose" and "she likes all races" she's shaking her head "no" subconsciously which indicates she's lying. We all know she's seeking out black guys because she wants that Kardashian lifestyle and mixed babies but it's fascinating how her body language tells all this in a few seconds.

dahlia126
Learner
Learner

Post by dahlia126 »

Can anyone link me the video of Jared’s candy, I can’t find it and omg didn’t he book a flight for nazanin to come for Maral, the audacity for her to give candy

chantelwade
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chantelwade »

dahlia126 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:41 am
Can anyone link me the video of Jared’s candy, I can’t find it and omg didn’t he book a flight for nazanin to come for Maral, the audacity for her to give candy
it was in this video but not only is her appearance fake, her personality is fake as well so she removed that portion of the video where she gave him candy. it was towards the end where maral jared and mel and nazanin were together and eating cake and giving gifts. She removed it because she didn't want people to see her true colors and her extremely selfish nature. Jared paid for the ticket for her to come and jared and maral gave the better room to nazanin and mel. How did nazanin return the favor, $2 candy. she was too buy putting on makeup and looking like a hooker with her boobs out to care about her "friend" Fake ass friend. I'm glad maral and jared got away from the toxic mess.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

OMG I remember that vlog.. It was also on Maral and Jared's channel but I'm not sure if it's still there. It's like Naz forgot to even get him a gift in the first place and remembered last minute so she just ran to the nearest gas station or drug store and got him candy.. thinking that's good enough. And then Maral never mentioned Naz again after that trip. No wonder why. What kind of a friend does that? The least she could have done was put more thought into it and it's not like she's cheap or broke..candy is the kind of birthday gift you would give to a 12 year old. You could even tell when Jared was opening the gift bag and pulling out all the bags of candy he was thinking "wtf.. is this girl serious?" but he was just trying to be nice. That was also when Naz and Mel first started dating so she basically ignored Maral the whole time, barely hung out with her, and her ass was so far up Mel's.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

LaurenLove wrote:OMG I remember that vlog.. It was also on Maral and Jared's channel but I'm not sure if it's still there. It's like Naz forgot to even get him a gift in the first place and remembered last minute so she just ran to the nearest gas station or drug store and got him candy.. thinking that's good enough. And then Maral never mentioned Naz again after that trip. No wonder why. What kind of a friend does that? The least she could have done was put more thought into it and it's not like she's cheap or broke..candy is the kind of birthday gift you would give to a 12 year old. You could even tell when Jared was opening the gift bag and pulling out all the bags of candy he was thinking "wtf.. is this girl serious?" but he was just trying to be nice. That was also when Naz and Mel first started dating so she basically ignored Maral the whole time, barely hung out with her, and her ass was so far up Mel's.
True like she's rich af, it's not like not having money is an excuse. She could've gotten him a watch or something but even if she was cheap there are so many options, a shirt, his favourite drink, a fucking mug or sunglasses would've been better than bags of candy. She had the entire day looking for his gift too since she was in the city all day shopping anyway but she couldn't visit one store and got jared a cool looking shirt or something??

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

shouldn't there be a new thread soon? title suggestions?

bentbladii
Talker
Talker

Post by bentbladii »

Omg this bitch’s new thread should have something to do with how much of a sell out she is. Like the hello not so fresh Naz.

Omg also did you guys see her insta story. She posted like every single thing from this restaurant their food was definitely free. Also her latest post on insta she looks ugly asf in my opinion. Like her head does not fit. She didn’t even put foundation on her neck it looks gross as shit. Naz is just as much as a bum like mel tbh (going to free events, restaurants, so much paid for videos). Her and yaz’s videos are so boring like they had to promote it so many times to get views.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

bentbladii wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:59 pm
Omg this bitch’s new thread should have something to do with how much of a sell out she is. Like the hello not so fresh Naz.

Omg also did you guys see her insta story. She posted like every single thing from this restaurant their food was definitely free. Also her latest post on insta she looks ugly asf in my opinion. Like her head does not fit. She didn’t even put foundation on her neck it looks gross as shit. Naz is just as much as a bum like mel tbh (going to free events, restaurants, so much paid for videos). Her and yaz’s videos are so boring like they had to promote it so many times to get views.
Her old Instagram posts compared to now, so sad how naturally pretty she was and now she's looking like a plastic mother of 5 trying to pass as under 30. :roll:

Her views are seriously dying down and they could have expanded that Kavari Vlogs channel more if they had creative content and didn't do the typical LA girl stuff.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Her cheek and jaw (and probably more) is definitely edited, her cheek bends inwards as if it was missing a piece or something. How does she not notice this?? The outlines of her face is also unnatural and sharp. Image

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

Obvious editing marks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

What is her constant need to look perfect????? Fuck that, not just Nazanin but 99% of Instagram models, YouTubers on it???? I remember as a pre-teen how magazines would always airbrush the models photos and sometimes cause unrealistic expectations for young girls but now the pendulum has swung because these girls are women are trying to look like barbie dolls and brats dolls that don't even exist. All of them are under 40 and constantly breaking their backs, face tuning the fuck out of their faces just to get likes and ass kiss flattery. What's worse is when they have younger sisters that are practically following in their example and thinking the only value they have is if their skin is 100% clear, spot free, and perfect body with no flaws.

Post by Guest »

She used to be so confident in herself, aaaaand then LA happened. Tragic, but I'm not surprised.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

MissForever11 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:08 pm
bentbladii wrote:

Her old Instagram posts compared to now, so sad how naturally pretty she was and now she's looking like a plastic mother of 5 trying to pass as under 30. :roll:

Her views are seriously dying down and they could have expanded that Kavari Vlogs channel more if they had creative content and didn't do the typical LA girl stuff.
What even happened to their vlog channel lmao?

gossipgirl768
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgirl768 »

where is Triana? Is she still their manager?

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

gossipgirl768 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:21 am
where is Triana? Is she still their manager?

I think something happened because she hasn't mentioned Triana in awhile and neither has Yasmin. And they both took her name off of their social media and YouTube channels.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

blueraindrops wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:09 pm
MissForever11 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:08 pm
bentbladii wrote:

What even happened to their vlog channel lmao?
Yas always said she'd rather expand to her own channel, but Naz never spoke up about it.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

Double post, only because it's been a few days. So Yas posted the other day that she's gone back to Ohio (with Ponsee presumably) and that her brother now has a hookah lounge. Naz has probably only been to Ohio once or twice since moving to LA nearly 2 years ago, it seems like Yas goes there more often.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

MissForever11 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:27 pm
Double post, only because it's been a few days. So Yas posted the other day that she's gone back to Ohio (with Ponsee presumably) and that her brother now has a hookah lounge. Naz has probably only been to Ohio once or twice since moving to LA nearly 2 years ago, it seems like Yas goes there more often.

Naz just seems to be way too attached to the LA lifestyle to leave. Even for a little bit.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

LaurenLove wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:34 pm
MissForever11 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:27 pm

Naz just seems to be way too attached to the LA lifestyle to leave. Even for a little bit.
Its kinda obvious she doesn't fit in, like at all. I just think its funny so many people insist she worked months in the gym for her body. Look at women with natural hourglass figures, none of them look like that. Also its funny how she wants to be like Kim K but looks like botched kylie instead.

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”