Kalel: Impulsive Boob Job Sponsored by Audible (Part 41)

sanic-uvx
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel: Impulsive Boob Job Sponsored by Audible (Part 41)

Post by sanic-uvx »

First of all Kalel is the least compassionate person I got the displeasure of watching and her nitpicking at others only shows how deeply unhappy she is with herself and projecting those feelings onto others. No nothing is wrong with you Kalel the others are the ones that have to change and even if you sometimes admit that you would like to change something about yourself you expect others to do the work for you and even if they do it you don't acknowledge it. Theres no way in pleasing you because you are such a bitter bitch! You know what?! your issues aren't even that deep you are just too lazy to change and its easier to complain and see the wrong in others and make them feel just as bad as you. I'm glad Cyrus didn't come after all she would have said the same things she did about him in front of him and he would just have to sit there and listen to here talking about their relationship. I would be pissed if my former parnter would smacktalk me infront of their audience especially while I would be sitting right next to them.

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

She's at Shane's house now.

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

Theory: she díd film that video with Cyrus but she didn't like the things he had to say about her or the relationship, they maybe even got into a fight about it and she couldn't/wouldn't use the footage of that, so she filmed another video without him there to defend himself where she could just endlessly dish the dirt on him without anything negative being said about her.

She says this about why Cyrus isn't there (at around 3:30) "Some things happened... let's just say, ehm..." *glazed over look while trying to fabricate some bullshit excuse* "...it was the universe's way of telling me that that was a bád idea." *giggle* "Eehm, we didn't like get into a fight or anything but just like, I wasn't feeling it, we had a conversation, I felt like he was kinda being mean to me and I was like you know what, I'm not bringing this energy into my channel." I get such dishonest vibes from her in that shot.

I mean, the 'conversation' she says they had might have happened on camera and his 'being mean to her' might have been him telling her how he actually felt about her and the relationship, and her 'not wanting to bring this energy into her channel' might just be her wanting to paint a one-sided skewed picture of herself where all imperfections are meticulously edited out.

Please note that she always cuts away from her eating a bite of her salad. She just can't stand the idea of having that 'imperfect shot' of herself chewing be in the video so she edits it out (great mukbang, by the way :roll: ) - imagine how big of a no no it would be if Cyrus said something critical about her on camera... I know it's a random theory that wouldn't even matter much but it was just a thought that I had.

I wonder what her next video will be about... It's the hardest video she's EVER had to make... since the last time she made the hardest video she's ever had to make which was, what, one month ago? Hoping it's something cringy so we can get some juicy titles out of it for our next thread 8-)

redfrog
Learner
Learner

Post by redfrog »

couturechic wrote:
rooibostree wrote:
couturechic wrote:
Serendipitous wrote:
couturechic wrote:Omg, those tweets. She is so insufferable. Funny thing is, she comes across as so arrogant online but reeks of low self-esteem in person. An incredibly basic, insignificant woman without any presence. I ran into her a few times in LA and actually felt sympathy for her because she truly comes across as a really insecure person, SMH.
Girl we need more details! Where did you run into her and did you talk to her or you just saw her?
Honestly, I would see her around Downtown LA when I‘d work there. First time I saw her, I was surprised. She is extremely plain in person and carries herself in a very insecure manner. I’ve seen Cyrus a few times too and I don’t get the hype. I know people on this board believe he’s wealthy and handsome but he’s just average to me. Why do people assume he’s rich?

Anyway, my friend has actually seen her and Cyrus a few times too and she had the same impression of Kalel (her being insecure). She’s briefly interacted with them and said Kalel and Cyrus are very nice. :roll: Only thing she agreed on is that Kalel is plain / weird looking. She found Cyrus unattractive. Sorry, no interesting tea lol.
Hmm maybe Cyrus is into Kalel because she's insecure. Some guys like roping in insecure girls so they feel like they have more control over them. Just a theory

As for why people think he's rich, some GG detectives found his parents fbs and they seemed well off because they seem to fly first class. Recently he posted an ig story about flying business class and talked about how when he "brings girls to the lounge", they're always on their phones/Wi-Fi or something. And he recently purchased a home, and from what I've heard, buying a home in LA is expensive. He also seems to hang out with DJ Pauly D and his crew, and if you remember, Kalel met DJ Pauly D on New Years, and thats when she met Cyrus. But these are all theories and speculation after all! Who knows if he's rich or is just pretending to be lol. He could know a family member who works at an airline and gets cheap tickets :D
You might be right. Honestly, I keep repeating myself but you can sense she's incredibly insecure in person. Something is just off. I know we all deal with insecurities but her online persona vs real life one is different. Or it might also be because she was dressed down and not wearing any makeup? She is very self-conscious after all. Random but I remember someone posting months back that they saw her in Pasadena but weren't too sure if it was her because she was really plain... girl, that was her lol.

Anyway, I recall reading an old post that Cyrus hot brother is rich and lives in Dubai so I have a theory his brother might pay for those trips / tickets but who knows haha.
0_JinxToMinx_0 wrote:Couturechic, when you saw Cyrus (and/or your friend), were him and Kalel still in a romantic relationship (according to YT vids, anyway)? JW. :P
I'd see them when posters would speculate whether they were still together or not (or she'd implied they broke up). My friend saw them a few months ago when they were back together.

That was me !!! Omg I bet it was her lol.

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

Holy crap I'm watching the part two of Shane Dawson's Jake Paul docu series where they talk about what sociopaths are like and Kalel fits the description eerily well :o they start talking about it at 9:19.
And apparently she's in his house right now (how do you know, by the way)? Wouldn't that be ironic if she were with him at the moment his episode about sociopaths dropped while actually being a sociopath herself..

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

She instagramed a shot of Cheeto, Shane's cat earlier today.

shamey
Learner
Learner

Post by shamey »

glitteringwater wrote:Holy crap I'm watching the part two of Shane Dawson's Jake Paul docu series where they talk about what sociopaths are like and Kalel fits the description eerily well :o they start talking about it at 9:19.
And apparently she's in his house right now (how do you know, by the way)? Wouldn't that be ironic if she were with him at the moment his episode about sociopaths dropped while actually being a sociopath herself..
I don’t think she’s a sociopath, I think she’s a narcissist. She may fit some criteria for sociopathy but that’s only because there’s a lot of overlap between sociopaths and narcissists. In my humble opinion, of course.

shamey
Learner
Learner

Post by shamey »

Kideema99 wrote:She instagramed a shot of Cheeto, Shane's cat earlier today.
Hopefully this doesn’t mean he’s doing a series on her....... please no.

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Well, here we go again. Shane is probably going to get her hundreds or thousands of stupid undeserved subscribers. Whenever she gets "down" in numbers (as opposed to over 2M), Shane picks her back up. :scratch:

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

After watching the jake paul part 2 series I honestly wonder if Shane and his friends invited her over to analyze her and figure out if she’s a sociopath or narcissists. He says he’s met a lot of people who fit the description and we all think kale hits every check on the list. I think that’s something Shane would do too.. like hang out with a bunch of random youtubers he thinks might be and do a series on what he’s learned about all these people. I don’t think he’d call the out though. Kale just outed herself with the Cheeto pic cus she has to let everyone know she’s at Shane’s :roll: but a pic of Shane would be too obvious but everyone knows his cat. Anyways just a theory lol

xbanksy
Learner
Learner

Post by xbanksy »

Elon has been charged with securities fraud. He might lose his company, as well as the ability to head up another (public) company in the future.

My thoughts immediately went to K and what she’s going to say anout this on Twitter.

Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Veronica_Star »

Her obsession with Elon Musk is proof she’s shallow AF.
Elon has shown again and again he’s a narcissist and not a very good person.
But she loves him and he’s her “perfect match” because he’s a rich genius.

Post by Guest »

xbanksy wrote:Elon has been charged with securities fraud. He might lose his company, as well as the ability to head up another (public) company in the future.

My thoughts immediately went to K and what she’s going to say anout this on Twitter.
to me that karma right there, didn't he try to sue a Tesla whistle blower? Steal unicorn artwork and cbragin on Twitter about how he doesn't have to pay the artist because he got "exposure" from him? and other asswhole-ly shenanigans that I can't remember at the moment
The guy deserve what he is getting but kalel will say something dumb like "hE iS sMaRt & pRoViDeS tOnS oF jObS" :lol:

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

Has she ever spilled the tea on what really happened in that Italy trip?
If I remember the timeline well, shortly after that trip they broke up and then got back together because she didn't want to be 30 years old and still not be settled down with kids or something like that

dalivanpicasso
Talker
Talker

Post by dalivanpicasso »

so she posted a #metoo video.

would anyone be willing to watch and give a good summary? as a survivor myself i have no interest in watching something that's a) genuinely gonna upset me or b) invalidate my own experiences by her blowing something out of proportion.

thanks in advance!

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

I haven't watched it either. Came here to see what people are saying lol

Sari
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sari »

I’m currently watching it but came here hoping someone else watched it and gave a rundown. She was coerced into sex 3x. I’m 6 minutes in, said she was coerced and that she never really said yes but didn’t said anything. So she is ticked about people thinking if a woman says no twenty times then finally says yes then it means yes. Haven’t finished the whole thing.

mon-lolisa09
Learner
Learner

Post by mon-lolisa09 »

She mentions that it happened to her 3 times (being coersed into sex that she way not interested in at all)
she advises that "don't go to someone's place at night if you don't want to have sex with them" because that's when it happened to her.
Without giving much details, she kept telling them no, but felt that if she kept saying no, she would've been physically forced to do it.
After that she blamed herself, it happened in her early 20's.
Her story starts at around 11:40 btw.
That's my quick summary, but I'm sure someone else can make a better one, I haven't watched the whole video either.
And it's sponsored.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Came here for a summary too cus I didnt want to watch it. Isn’t it sad that she’s lied so many times that some of us are hesistant to watch this because we believe it’s something she’d lie about or embellish for views. I believe survivors and will give anyone the time of day to share their story but with kalel I just don’t trust her because so much of her past has been fake

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

She talks about her story around the 11 minutes mark (maybe a little later). I'm pretty saddened from her experiences, and unfortunately it is a situation in which many girls find themselves. It is not uncommon among my friends to spend the night at someone's place and have sex with them without really wanting it. Not much to say about the video, but I think it's nice that she's speaking up about it on her platform (like it or not it is big).

Return to “Kalel”