Gabi 'Yeah This Aint It' & Niki "The Unpopular One"DeMartino - Part 7

goldenlily
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabi 'Yeah This Aint It' & Niki "The Unpopular One"DeMar

Post by goldenlily »

So Gabi is in thank u, next, and I chuckled at her part. (What she said was actually kinda funny.) I like that it's not a major role and it's obvious that Ariana knows that Gabi copies her 24/7. I can see it as a win/win for both Gabi's haters and her fans.

blairwaldorfxs
Learner
Learner

Post by blairwaldorfxs »

Here’s a still of her in the trailer.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=307nd75 ... _zjFhanyaM

Can’t believe Ariana paid her to copy her, something Gabi does everyday for free :rofl:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Omg her line!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: its so something she would actually do too, good job Ariana :tu:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Ariana followed on her IG, I can already imagine all the vintage/Audrey/copycat posts that she's gna come up with now in desperation for her likes.

also. That IG story she posted w Kenny about flipping off her HS haters with her Cartier finger was so obnoxious, she thinks having money makes her better than everyone else.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

I don't really see ariana's logic in giving gabi any form of attention and even following her. It's obvious gabi has a problem and it shouldn't be viewed positively. I mean she's literally acting like ariana at like 23, it's completely abnormal. And i bet she thinks it's okay and cute now because she got attention from her idol, ari. It may be very true that ariana dislikes her because of the copying but as long as she gives her attention that in any way coud be viewed positive she's not gonna stop. There's a certain mentality to it and all these die hard ariana copies should be viewed as borderline stalkers. I mean you can't tell me gabi's behaviour isn't or wasn't any form of creepy in the past years.

Speaking of audrey hepburn posts:Image

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

here we are. i knew she was gonna be in it, but i'm still disappointed lmao. oh well though, her line was funny enough and a bit shady, so i'll take it.
for all we know, that could be all we see of her.

i expressed my disapproval on a different platform and a fan asked me why and said gabi wasn't problematic :roll: lmao

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

sparkles wrote:Ariana followed on her IG, I can already imagine all the vintage/Audrey/copycat posts that she's gna come up with now in desperation for her likes.

also. That IG story she posted w Kenny about flipping off her HS haters with her Cartier finger was so obnoxious, she thinks having money makes her better than everyone else.
double post, sorry!!

maybe with ariana following on her she'll have a bit of self awareness and won't copy her as much. we could only hope

i thought that was obnoxious too. i don't understand why she's making such a big deal about them commenting on her lips. there's nothing wrong with getting filler, if you get it done well. her and niki have been talking about this for days now. it's over.

Post by Guest »

GABI IS IN ARIANAS NEW MUSIC VIDEO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

sparkles wrote:Omg her line!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: its so something she would actually do too, good job Ariana :tu:
Yooo I died laughing at that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

niki is so embarrassing like get a grip

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

It's extra embarassing because she's phrasing it like that's gabi's peak in life lol bring in the music video of the girl she has been biting off and denying it for years. She's not even a main component of the mv lol this def ain't it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Imagine being 23 years old and still being concerned about “mean girls from high school”....how embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

carlinn wrote:Imagine being 23 years old and still being concerned about “mean girls from high school”....how embarrassing

Even more embarrassing that it's now been confirmed the "mean girl incident" was at a BAR...so Gabi is trying to speak to their employer about what they do when clocked out......damn girl. let. it. go.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

At least we know Gabi is not considered a star

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

mpjt123 wrote:
ilfiore wrote:Image

niki is so embarrassing like get a grip
Can we talk about how supportive of Gabi Niki is yet Gabi never returns the favor.

It's not even her lack of support. Sometimes she's just plain nasty to her and this is coming from someone who thinks Niki is very irritating

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

Oh man she shouldn't have opened those crazy-town flood gates. Ariana, you in danger girl.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

sparkles wrote:Ariana followed on her IG, I can already imagine all the vintage/Audrey/copycat posts that she's gna come up with now in desperation for her likes.

Gabi "I'm better than you because I have money" Demartino is at it again
and even with hard core ariana styling done by her team gabi still doesn't look like her
also that filler in her chin is the worst thing she could've done to her face. it looks so odd and she already has a pointed chin?? all that did was make it longer- oh
unfortunate
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

blairwaldorfxs
Learner
Learner

Post by blairwaldorfxs »

She posted a pic of her and Ariana. Seeing them together makes me realize even more that they look nothing alike

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

timesnewroman wrote:It's extra embarassing because she's phrasing it like that's gabi's peak in life lol bring in the music video of the girl she has been biting off and denying it for years. She's not even a main component of the mv lol this def ain't it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
thank you! In her and Niki’s tweets from that day she hyped it up so much and in her latest vlog she was saying its “life changing”. Thats why people thought she was engaged at first (which btw she tweeted being in this video was better than getting engaged).
Don’t get me wrong, its awesome for her that she got to be in the video, what a cool experience - but is it REALLY going to affect the rest of her life?

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

blairwaldorfxs wrote:She posted a pic of her and Ariana. Seeing them together makes me realize even more that they look nothing alike

Ariana looks so uninterested lmao, in the other pics she posted with people she's so happy and smiling, i can't get over it. Gabi's making this seem like she was just resurrected or something "learned from the pain" like bitch it's not that deep and what pain?? Getting rightful criticism online that she brought on herself with her sick ariana obsession? She's deadass like a stalker you see in films, there's a psychology behind this, it's like she's physically hurt when ariana doesn't notice her then acts like she's literal baby jesus when she does while simultaneously hating her at the same time. She mocked her countless times, said she hates her, turns against her in an instant if she doesn't show interest in her yet is 'obsessed' with her at the same time. She even copies her laugh ffs! It's creepy, i'd get a freaking restraining order if i met someone like her. It's not "cute" to act this way as a grown ass woman, she should see a psychologist because she's no different than those celebrity obsessed weirdos who ruin people's lives and endanger them, she's like the person the Eminem song "Stan" is about. I wouldn't ever associate with someone like her if i were a celebrity, she's creeping me out.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”