Continue here! The thread was getting too clogged up

Happy gossiping <3

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BaddieCrush-Sponsored by Trashy Little Thing PT19

Post by meg1912 »

Thanks for making a new thread! Image Such a great title! Here she is wearing the most fabric she's worn in months. Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

meg1912 wrote:Thanks for making a new thread! Image Such a great title! Here she is wearing the most <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>fabric</span></a> she's worn in months. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... c535b2.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180725</span><span>/</span><span>3f6a00b5bd5e8723b4d54d9fc7c535b2</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Just when I thought baker boy hats were thankfully phased out, those stupid tiny sunglasses pop up.

Post by Guest »

Had to click out of her favorites video the minute she started describing her feet. Like, I'm all for keeping it real, but I dont need to know about your "crusty" feet. All she had to say was "every summer I struggle with dry feet, so this summer I decided to try a treatment, and I found this clarins product had the best result". She doesnt have to go into the texture of her foot skin and talk about rubbing her feet on Jason in bed, etc. All info no one wants/needs.

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by guuuuurl33 »

I feel like her forehead keeps getting bigger??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

Great title! Following. :tu:

prisonpepsi
Learner
Learner

Post by prisonpepsi »

um, i literally cannot afford a single item she mentioned except for maybe the face wash or the body lotion but with a price that steep i wouldn't even want to? gurus are insane that perfume is like 3 weeks worth of groceries for me

GutundGuenstig
Debater
Debater

Post by GutundGuenstig »

Make up brands etc. Are leaving a bad taste in my mouth because of these "gurus". Yeah, some really put in work and have decent content but when I see how much these brands spend taking them on these insane trips I'm like wait a minute. All these gurus are delirious and have lost touch of reality and what's affordable for the common person.

backupmailbox
Learner
Learner

Post by backupmailbox »

Even though she earns good money and she can spend time with Indie, I think that her Youtube career has been a bit of a curse for Sammi.

If she worked a normal job with normal co-workers I think she would have a better social life, more self-confidence, less time and need to obsess over her image, and she'd have to learn how to budget and save (which she should be doing now anyway but isn't).

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

following :)

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

meg1912 wrote:Thanks for making a new thread! Image Such a great title! Here she is wearing the most fabric she's worn in months. Image

Ick, that Estee Lalonde inspired shoes *vom*
Image :love2:

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Great thread title! :respekt:

peeperairsacs
Talker
Talker

Post by peeperairsacs »

okitsune wrote:
meg1912 wrote:Thanks for making a new thread! Image Such a great title! Here she is wearing the most <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>fabric</span></a> she's worn in months. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... c535b2.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180725</span><span>/</span><span>3f6a00b5bd5e8723b4d54d9fc7c535b2</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Also, would it kill her to iron her damn clothes for a #spon post...

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

peeperairsacs wrote:
okitsune wrote:

Her chronic laziness is one of the reasons I don't find myself rooting for her. She's constantly so fucking slap-dash with her presentation and pronunciation ("Bray-doh" for Byredo being the latest clanger), she doesn't deserve the success she has.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

I misread the thread title as Trashy Little Thong which would have been awesome considering some of her recent bikinis

jewelkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by jewelkitty »

GutundGuenstig wrote:Make up brands etc. Are leaving a bad taste in my mouth because of these "gurus". Yeah, some really put in work and have decent content but when I see how much these brands spend taking them on these insane trips I'm like wait a minute. All these gurus are delirious and have lost touch of reality and what's affordable for the common person.
I totally agree! Call me bitter, but for instance I wouldn't touch any Revolve items with a barge pole because no way in hell am I supporting or funding all those spoiled little Barbies going on those absolutely insane trips. I'm definitely a lot more choosey about what products I buy depending on which gurus companies sponsor and how they go about it.

whatliesbeneath
Learner
Learner

Post by whatliesbeneath »

Just to remind everyone... this girl has a degree in styling :rofl:

guccibaby
Learner
Learner

Post by guccibaby »

I don’t feel like influencers should be criticised for how they spend their money or if an item is expensive or whatever. These items are manufactured for a reason SOME people can afford them. As shallow as it sounds it’s not really Sammi’s issue if some people watching can’t or won’t buy the stuff she likes.

I’m a student from a single parent home so no, I can’t afford to buy £25 foot cream or a £200 perfume on a regular basis but I’m not mad at her for being able to. How someone else chooses to spend their money is their business. Really and truly, treating yourself is attainable for most people. A few times a year I can save and buy something more ‘luxurious’ and keep it simple most of the time.

I’m not even a fan of most of the stuff she wears or uses but there’s more annoying things than that to be honest.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

cantcomprehend wrote:I just cant with her... She is asking her followers for camera recommendations....
Isn't your husband a "PHOTOGRAPHER"?!?!
well, useless at everything, including his apparent 'job'
meg1912 wrote:Girl, that sounds like a right douche, so good riddance!! Could he possibly be related to Jason?! Image
I think Sammi is completely lost in life in general, which is totally reflecting on her channel. She seems to be firing in all sorts of directions to fit in with the cool crowd. Image
What's next, sex toys haul?! Surely anal beads would be featured, since they're Jason's fave. I gag. ImageImage
lol, no, he's from another country very far away from Jason, but I laughed at your suggestion :rofl:
it just kinda struck me the way Jason resembles another douche, I guess it's just that type of crappy men with similar habits, my worst relationship ever, so, again, Sammi needs to run!

if she wants to boost her channel with sex appeal, better go follow Trisha Potatoes steps then, why not? 8-)

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

peeperairsacs wrote:
okitsune wrote:
meg1912 wrote:Thanks for making a new thread! Image Such a great title! Here she is wearing the most <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="<a class="vglnk" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>viglink</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/?</span><span>key</span><span>=</span><span>e9f28643d7e4283348303a63021ce117</span><span>&</span><span>insertId</span><span>=</span><span>81ba280fd2a5b16e</span><span>&</span><span>type</span><span>=</span><span>L</span><span>&</span><span>exp</span><span>=-</span><span>100</span><span>%</span><span>3ACILITE</span><span>%</span><span>3A40</span><span>&</span><span>libId</span><span>=</span><span>jk29ry7z010213lk000DAdc61fd4</span><span>&</span><span>loc</span><span>=</span><span>https</span><span>%</span><span>3A</span><span>%</span><span>2F</span><span>%</span><span>2Fgurugossiper</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>%</span><span>2Fviewtopic</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>%</span><span>3Ft</span><span>%</span><span>3D34021</span><span>&</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>1</span><span>&</span><span>iid</span><span>=</span><span>81ba280fd2a5b16e</span><span>&</span><span>out</span><span>=</span><span>http</span><span>%</span><span>3A</span><span>%</span><span>2F</span><span>%</span><span>2Fwww</span><span>.</span><span>fabric</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>&</span><span>ref</span><span>=</span><span>https</span><span>%</span><span>3A</span><span>%</span><span>2F</span><span>%</span><span>2Fgurugossiper</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>%</span><span>2Fviewtopic</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>%</span><span>3Ff</span><span>%</span><span>3D146</span><span>%</span><span>26t</span><span>%</span><span>3D33801</span><span>%</span><span>26start</span><span>%</span><span>3D1125</span><span>&</span><span>title</span><span>=</span><span>Guru</span><span>%</span><span>20Gossip</span><span>%</span><span>20</span><span>%</span><span>E2</span><span>%</span><span>80</span><span>%</span><span>A2</span><span>%</span><span>20View</span><span>%</span><span>20topic</span><span>%</span><span>20</span><span>-%</span><span>20BaddieCrush</span><span>-</span><span>Sponsored</span><span>%</span><span>20by</span><span>%</span><span>20Trashy</span><span>%</span><span>20Little</span><span>%</span><span>20Thing</span><span>%</span><span>20PT19</span><span>&</span><span>txt</span><span>=%</span><span>3Cspan</span><span>%</span><span>3Efabric</span><span>%</span><span>3C</span><span>%</span><span>2Fspan</span><span>%</span><span>3E</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>fabric</span></a> she's worn in months. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... c535b2.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180725</span><span>/</span><span>3f6a00b5bd5e8723b4d54d9fc7c535b2</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180725</span><span>/</span><span>3f6a00b5bd5e8723b4d54d9fc7c535b2</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

first thing I thought when I saw it. So lazy and just ugh

Return to “BeautyCrush”