TIF P9: Head in the Sand, That’s the Ingham Plan!

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P9: Head in the Sand, That’s the Ingham Plan!

Post by impleo »

Web30 wrote:Well they got back to me to see if i want to arrange a viewing...

Top sleuthing :respekt:

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

Now thats intresting. Havnt watched the video but isnt she one of sarahs best mates.

Hc995
Learner
Learner

Post by Hc995 »

Wait, I’m sure they went for lunch not long ago??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

I'm a real social media dunce, would it have been a conscious choice for Charlotte to show that she liked the video? (if that makes sense?)

gembelle83
Informer
Informer

Post by gembelle83 »

It will have been a mistake, looks like she was uploading a channel mum link and copied a link to creepy Chris video instead....

I knew she was "crafty" but not that crafty
Last edited by gembelle83 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

Has it disappeared now?

Hc995
Learner
Learner

Post by Hc995 »

Here it is I have no idea what I just watched. Seems like Charlotte had now deleted the post. A friend of Sarah shouldn’t really be liking things like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
Web30 wrote:
impleo wrote:
Web30 wrote:
Lauralou_15 wrote:The link now says house no longer for sale! I really feel for the kids they must be so confused!
Have we all been played by the inghams??
I really don't think so. I think they're panicking and don;t know what to do. The estate agent must be fuming if they've been out and taken photos etc.

I'd so love to be a fly on the wall.
I emailed the agents to see if the house is still for sale...
Why don’t they rent it out they’d probably have enough with it being a new house to cover most of the mortgage payments then sell when all the new houses are sold , I dunno it seems obvious to me , love meg rented her owned place and rented herself I thought it was madness but in the inghams situation it would make sense
Has anyone checked the homes to rent ?
Depends on what mortgage they took out, some don’t allow you to rent out the property.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Top sleuthing once again! So they've taken it down because of some form of backlash probably or they didn't expect us to find out as fast?

Jeez, I just can't imagine running away from such a big issue like this...

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:Top sleuthing once again! So they've taken it down because of some form of backlash probably or they didn't expect us to find out as fast?

There’s a conversation on twitter from last night where someone says they’re on a call to 101 to get it reported. It went down after that. I checked last night
Probably being dumb but what is 101? The housing agent?

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:I think it’s time for a new thread soon, I really wish Montymoo would come back and do her thing

(Yes I know more than one person can make a thread...)

If not it would be nice for someone who wasn’t involved in any arguments or calling people out to do it. I’m not gonna step up because I bite back as much as anyone. But maybe someone who’s been here a while (btw I don’t mean It as someone who’s been here before all this kicked off) just someone who’s involved in the thread but doesn’t cause drama or get into arguments could do the deed.
And I know it’s not allowed but big love to montymoo. Hope you’re recovering ok and on behalf of the thread sorry if you’ve been made feel like you can’t post anymore.
Reporting me right? :rofl: :rofl:
Completely agree with regards to Monty, I hope they know they are missed.

Has anyone got a comedy suggestion for a new thread title? Maybe people just throw a few ideas out there and by the end of the day we kind of come to a consensus and then that person starts the thread.

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Web30 wrote:Image

Now thats intresting. Havnt watched the video but isnt she one of sarahs best mates.
The gay community has started reporting him for homophobia and want his videos taken down , they have a point even if Chris is bisexual it’s not a crime is it

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:Top sleuthing once again! So they've taken it down because of some form of backlash probably or they didn't expect us to find out as fast?

There’s a conversation on twitter from last night where someone says they’re on a call to 101 to get it reported. It went down after that. I checked last night
Probably being dumb but what is 101? The housing agent?
It’s like a non emergency number for contacting the police...... I kid you not, toddlers contacting the police.
Someone on twitter has called her out on doing it (Cassandra something, I gave the name wrong I think) and there’s a conversation about it that goes on a while
Wow that's crazy. That is just wasting police time, which is annoying. They have enough to do. I don't see a crime in listing your house. Like I am sure many a pedo, murderer, perverts house has gone on sale and people have bought it.

Heck, my old family home was the home of a knicker-stealer and we bought the place. Fortunately we never found a heap of buried knickers. Hahaha.

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Must have been young fans scared for the girls

Post by Guest »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:I think it’s time for a new thread soon, I really wish Montymoo would come back and do her thing

If not it would be nice for someone who wasn’t involved in any arguments or calling people out to do it. I’m not gonna step up because I bite back as much as anyone. But maybe someone who’s been here a while (btw I don’t mean It as someone who’s been here before all this kicked off) just someone who’s involved in the thread but doesn’t cause drama or get into arguments could do the deed.
And I know it’s not allowed but big love to montymoo. Hope you’re recovering ok and on behalf of the thread sorry if you’ve been made feel like you can’t post anymore.
I vote Impleo! :tu:

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

theghosttown wrote:

I vote Impleo! :tu:
Thank you :love2: , but I like Monty too much and I'd feel disloyal lol. No problem or issue with anyone else who wants to do it though :-)

Maybe the Angy Wank can make a special guest appearance and show us all his wit and intelligence and start it for us "ladies", we are apparently mere housewives, after all.
Last edited by impleo on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

MissPeachy
Learner
Learner

Re: TIF P9: Head in the Sand, That’s the Ingham Plan!p

Post by MissPeachy »

Can’t believe they’re selling the dream home so soon! They’ve probably realised the house isn’t as big as they thought now it’s filled with tat. It might have plenty of rooms, but you can’t swing a cat in any of them.
The couch looks even bulkier in the Rightmove photos than on the vlogs. I still can’t get over Chris thinking that massive corner sofa and 2 seater would fit in the living room.
I think they’ll struggle to sell, I can hear the sales now “you can buy the same house, on the same estate, brand new.. or pay 10 grand more for a used home with crappy mismatched flagstones in the garden, and an outdoor tap under the kitchen sink which will flood the kitchen every time you use it.. BARGAIN!”

Charlotte will be cringing like hell from accidentally sharing that! How do you explain that to a “good friend” :rofl: It just keeps getting better

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Last edited by Montymoo on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
This made me laugh too much :rofl:
Was it a relation of anyone called Ingham??

She was reporting it being put on twitter but that Cassandra cat girl (who should be on here if she isn’t) made so much sense with what she replied to it.
Kids ringing emergency services (doesn’t matter if it’s just an “informational” type thing) is out of order.
:rofl: Unless they were living in Ireland before, possibly a relation to creepo Jonathan Joly though :P

I'm going to have a peek and see if I can find what Cassandra cat girl said (JOIN US, ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US). Hahaha.

I absolutely agree. Some of Jess' young followers who are supporting her crying out 'pedo' to me is also not in order. I don't know what they think they are gaining from doing that. If anything, it discredits the whole thing. I hope there hasn't been too much of kids ringing the emergency services about them otherwise the police may start ignoring it..

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

m pretty sure at this point it never really got reported. and if it did, well its over now. you can see them going back into their old ways, getting back to normal. less and less people care and have forgotten about it now because of how well they kept going on not addressing it. but if someone really did report it, then someone would have happend by now, and chris wouldn't be in the daily vlogs. it just seems the same obsessive people on twitter still going at on it.

Return to “The Ingham Family”