Markiplier - part 15

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - part 15

Post by eggo »

Who here wants to vote how long really, that "Unus Annus" will last for one year before "FTC" get there hands on it? :rofl: I know there going to delete it, but there some shading shit even for COPPA to say, yep...take it down!

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:10 am
That's kind of why I posted about Mark owning a gun 2 days ago for him and Amy's safety (I don't know if he actually owns one or not), I hope the both of them stay safe and if this nut job tries anything (I really hope that she doesn't) it'll be justified self defense.
I too, have wondered if he owns one, that's just some scary shit I don't want to think about :o , I know he's old enough to own one, but PLEASE mark, let it be exactly "ONLY IN DEFENCE". Don't want anymore news on him than what's already there.

Darla Dimple
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Darla Dimple »

eggo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:38 pm
Who here wants to vote how long really, that "Unus Annus" will last for one year before "FTC" get there hands on it? :rofl: I know there going to delete it, but there some shading shit even for COPPA to say, yep...take it down!
Maybe that's why the channel exists: To see if it can survive a year or if it'll get shut down sooner.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:41 pm
Chainsawbunny wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:10 am
That's kind of why I posted about Mark owning a gun 2 days ago for him and Amy's safety (I don't know if he actually owns one or not), I hope the both of them stay safe and if this nut job tries anything (I really hope that she doesn't) it'll be justified self defense.
I too, have wondered if he owns one, that's just some scary shit I don't want to think about :o , I know he's old enough to own one, but PLEASE mark, let it be exactly "ONLY IN DEFENCE". Don't want anymore news on him than what's already there.
I’m going to assume Mark doesn’t own a gun nor does he wishes to possess one. Even if it means defending himself from middle aged yanderes.
:cuted:

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Ok tbh this is kind of getting out of hand. This in no way is ok. And the fact that they even think this is, makes that whole channel questionable. Mark's even encouraging "cults" like dude. Chill. Your fans are cult-ish enough.Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

ChibiAngel wrote:In other news at least he's paired up with Ethan.. :)
Ethans only there bc he doesnt want to feel like hes failing. Didnt he say last year(or the one before) he wanted his own success and felt like people only liked him bc he was heavily involved with Mark's stuff... still less than 1mil and hes struggling so ofc hed jump on a chance to get back in vids with mark. He also seemed salty af abt the fact that their joint youtube reached 1 mil in a day and hes still not there after what 6 yrs?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:17 am
Ethans only there bc he doesnt want to feel like hes failing. Didnt he say last year(or the one before) he wanted his own success and felt like people only liked him bc he was heavily involved with Mark's stuff... still less than 1mil and hes struggling so ofc hed jump on a chance to get back in vids with mark. He also seemed salty af abt the fact that their joint youtube reached 1 mil in a day and hes still not there after what 6 yrs?

Well Ethan can vent his frustrations out by smashing Mark’s van. If Unus Annus gets 2 million subs in a week then Ethan won’t be able smash the van with a bat. And by the looks of things it seems like the channel isn’t going to reach its goal.
:cuted:

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
onyxmartiz wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:17 am

Well Ethan can vent his frustrations out by smashing Mark’s van. If Unus Annus gets 2 million subs in a week then Ethan won’t be able smash the van with a bat. And by the looks of things it seems like the channel isn’t going to reach its goal.
The van from his van vlogs?

Darla Dimple
Learner
Learner

Post by Darla Dimple »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:26 pm
The van from his van vlogs?
Yep.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

I think it was called the barrel.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I actually forgot that they had a new Youtube channel but I'd be interested in checking it out. Also, I want to get more endings for a Heist with Markiplier. I got a few endings. 31 endings though...daaaang. That's totally not over whelming me at all...

As for Mark's stalker, ew. Why are people like this, I just don't get it :( I do hope Mark and Amy, and friends are gonna be okay. That fan reminds me of a "friend" I used to have that would say the spirit of a LIVING person, a comedian from Whose Line is it Anyway lives in her body. I should've listened to my gut when I first came across her, that feeling that tells you to stay faaaar away from someone. Follow your intuition! :) (Did I use the right word XD)

gogoogleit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gogoogleit »

Hey y'all! I've never left a comment before just because usually I have nothing to add, because everyone else is expressing my thoughts perfectly anyway. But I've just gotta comment on this stalker situation.

I don't understand how it's possible that this stalker lady could even reach this state. What did she expect? Mark's stalker doesn't seem to realise that he would never/is unlikely to hook up with someone 1 older than him or anyone that isn't at least a couple of years younger than him judging by Amy and Jess, which is totally fine if that's what he wants but this seems to be the case, and 2 someone with her features since Mark seems to prefer the whole blonde white girl thing, again judging by his gf and ex gf that we're aware of (also Amy was blonde when they met). Again no judgement if that's his thing. That's totally fine. And assuming his stalker used her real photo on twitter, I assume she doesn't meet that criteria, plus someone mentioned she was in her fifties or something? I guess I just don't get how she wouldn't realise all of this. This woman claims to love him (or it's implied at least) and yet she doesn't pay the slightest bit of attention to him, or notice observations about him at all. How is that possible? Because if someone doesn't like me or if I thought I didn't stand a chance with someone, I simply wouldn't entertain it because what's the point? And then I would lose what interest I had. Is she not doing this? What's going on here?

Salt_And_Lemons
Learner
Learner

Post by Salt_And_Lemons »

The stalker lady said “Stay away from Guru Gossip” LMAO, come debate us “Nae Nae”.

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

Salt_And_Lemons wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:56 am
The stalker lady said “Stay away from Guru Gossip” LMAO, come debate us “Nae Nae”.
She's just mad bc either 1. she knows we're right or 2. she's just being salty and can't handle the tea we're serving
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

alienllamagirl wrote:
Salt_And_Lemons wrote:
She's just mad bc either 1. she knows we're right or 2. she's just being salty and can't handle the tea we're serving
I think it's both.

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:13 pm
alienllamagirl wrote:
Salt_And_Lemons wrote:
I think it's both.
Probably right
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

:P

People scare me though. ;_;

SingingMermaid
Learner
Learner

Post by SingingMermaid »

Hi, decided to come back and check in on here again. Things haven't been going well on my end, but I'm still alive, so that's something. Been doing some lurking, but that's it.

To stay on topic, I'm going to talk about the stalker for a moment.

This may sound controversial on my part, but I at least understand the whole obsession with Mark. I call it that because I am suffering from it as well and wanted to throw in my two cents. But I digress. I've had this obsession with Mark for...I dunno, six years now? It wasn't there when I first learned about him. It grew out of a "love" for who he was: funny, kind, caring, all that bullshit. Even when he changed personalities to a more outgoing one, I still "loved" him.

But, we are strangers to each other.

Even when I sent him messages on different platforms, he would never answer. And they would be nice messages, asking him how he was and if he'd like to talk. But, I was too late. He has too many fans that flood his inbox every minute of every day. And I was lost in that sea of messages. The more silent he was, the more the obsession grew.

And it sucked. A lot.

It grew to an unhealthy point to where I also wanted Amy gone and for Mark to "love me back". Why? Because of many reasons. An ex-friend of mine knew that I was falling for Mark, so he pretended to be him and essentially catfished a younger me, making me believe I was talking to the real Mark. But when I found out the truth, I ended the friendship because I felt so betrayed and hurt. I've been hurt by all sorts of people in my life and it may be the reason why I get so obsessive. It's crossed my mind that I may have more disorders than I originally thought. Specifically Obsessive Love Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder.

The reason why I'm spouting a long wall of text and boring you with my little story is because I understand what the stalker is going through. It doesn't mean I approve of it, just that I understand. We don't know what this woman has been through. We can joke about it, but she may also have a similar set of disorders that don't help her case.

She might even consider herself a "yandere", which isn't fun. It's a curse! I don't have the heart to hurt people myself, but it's different with everybody. And I do worry for Mark's safety. And I wish SO BADLY that I could love someone else and just move on with my life.

But, I feel like I can't.

It may change, I dunno. I hope it does. Because loving like this...it sickens me. And I hate it more than anything. And I hope this woman also gets help. Because if she doesn't and if she does manage to track Mark down, then it could easily end in tragedy.

And to that woman, I'll say this: Please, stop what you're doing. It's not fun to love Mark anymore. It's horrible, loving someone you can't have. You don't have to like Amy, but you need to step back and think about your life. I'm sure you have family, friends, even pets that love you and accept you for who you are. It's an obsession that will eat you up inside until you're nothing left but a husk of what you once were. Mark will never love you back, no matter what. Even if he does break up with Amy, there are still many factors that will prevent you from convincing him to love you. You must be strong. You don't have to love anyone else, you can even be alone if you want. But, Mark is his own person. He's not God, he's not powerful, he's a human being with thoughts and feelings.

Please, forget him and move on with your life.

And if you pursue him into the dark (no pun intended), then you will never escape. You still have a chance, I dont. Get out before it's too late. That's my two cents.
:HK:

springshowers
Learner
Learner

Post by springshowers »

Obsession is not love. End of story.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

springshowers wrote:Obsession is not love. End of story.
THIS. Obsession is a dangerous unhealthy sickness that eats away at your mind and affects your life negatively.

Return to “Markiplier”