Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

skittles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

Post by skittles »

Shane’s recent tweets about finances/Jeffree make him sound SO damn entitled it blows my mind... he was raised poor yet acts this way now. I’m supposed to feel bad for Jeffree who has how many cars? Designer clothes/bags/makeup? Pretty sure no one forced him to buy that. I won’t exactly be sad if he ends up bankrupt one day. Maybe it’ll teach him not to waste money??? And that goes for Shane too with him providing handouts to everyone around him including strangers.

The whole damn series with Jeffree (that’s way too long/should’ve come out WEEKS ago) is just gonna be “can’t believe YouTube doesn’t pay us $ for all our hard work, feel bad for us.”

If Shane REALLY made ZERO money off YouTube he wouldn’t do it. And if he continues to do so, then he’s just stupid and I don’t feel bad. I feel zero sympathy for YouTubers who complain 24/7 and that’s legit 95% of Shane’s content now one way or another. Like hello we’re out here working our asses off to afford decent living accommodations and you sit on your couch watching tv, occasionally spend time editing because you procrastinate, order takeout everyday, but sure I’m supposed to feel bad you what? maybe only make a couple hundred thousand a year instead of double that? Right.

pancakeman
Talker
Talker

Post by pancakeman »

CrystallineKitty wrote:I finally watched the video.

The way Shane talks about his past mistakes is so frustrating. Like he hasn't truly learnt. His previous content was very racist and his inappropriate comments regarding paedophilia were disgusting. I feel like his and Kathy Griffin's attitude of ' I guess we have to hold ourselves back because people are way too sensitive nowadays' to be so problematic. I don't agree with witch-hunting and the way people manipulate things just to get at Shane like the whole 'Shane is a pedophile' thing. But seriously, Shane is so lucky that his career still survives after having literally done black face. People have and continuously given him plenty of chances to grow. Like he needs to grow up a little. Like I do believe Shane was sincere about apologising for it even though I think he is a little daft for not knowing that was he was doing was not okay. I just feel like he should be more humble. I don't know. It rubbed me the wrong way. Like he deserved people coming for him for doing those things. Let's not forget that.

And him collaborating with Blaire White cheesed me off too. Especially since a lot of her content was leading a harassment campaign against another YouTuber which has caused them a lot of misery,
Yeah, him talking about his past controversies is 1% apologetic and 99% whining and feeling sorry for himself that people called him out on things (even though he's received amazing amounts of support after doing and saying some truly disgusting things). And then he actively seeks out and supports other shitty people known for their controversies. He only seems to care about whether people are "nice" to him personally and not about what kind of hate or negativity they're putting out into the world.

And don't even get me started on his "I'm not political" nonsense.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

[H] wrote:Thread name suggestions? :tu:
Shane Spielberg: Director of Shits and Giggles
Same shit, different day

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

“Shane Dawson Part 14? Find out in 2021”

Alykit32
Learner
Learner

Post by Alykit32 »

Omg. I really hope he watches that Thirsty girl Helen’s video dedicated to him soon because I’m sick of seeing it in his twitter feed. The hilarious thing is, she accused other people of only commenting for shout outs, but she posts her video for him to watch over and over.

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

Shane "Im every youtubers Daddy" Dawson

Alykit32
Learner
Learner

Post by Alykit32 »

“Shane goddamnit watch Helen’s stupid video so I don’t have to see her tweeting it to you anymore”

mizcracker

Post by mizcracker »

lol riley j dennings bullies lesbians for not wanting to suck dick and calls anyone who disagrees with her ideologies a 'violent bigot' :rofl:

i don't like blaire white much but the way she effortlessly debunks every idiotic claim riley j dennings makes is amazing and hilarious :rofl:

anyway OT: i have finally unsubscribed from shane from everywhere. i'll still watch his videos through hooktube but i definitely won't miss him and his huge ass ego on instagram and twitter. his ego is enormous and it's what made me actually start to hate him so bye bye

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

I want Shane to spill tea on what happened to the channel "The Station". I know he was tied up in the drama and decided to leave, I think maybe his jokes crossed the line because he was a bit more out there back then with his jokes

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Poll for the new thread name: :love2:

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater

Post by Purple_Aussie »

A little off topic, but things are going well for Molly, I don't know how long it's been going in but this morning I saw her ad campaign with Dove!

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

Pingwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingwen »

If YouTube pays so badly why did Shane let his boyfriend leave his paid 9-5 to do it, and let his boyfriend's sister move to LA to be a youtuber? It doesn't add up.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

They whine about it bc they don't make AS MUCH as they did before the various adpocalypse. They're still all making a ridiculous amount for the number of hrs they are putting in. Meanwhile, hard working youtubers like Cayleigh Elise who research their asses off get literally every video they do demonetized. :( And people working real life, shitty ass jobs without other options are barely scraping by.

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker

Post by NocteRegem »

Onision tweeted ( ) recently some emails exchanges with Shane and I want to know everyone's opinion about it.

Here are some of my thoughts:

- Onision is boring, he is obsessed with Shane, and has nothing better to do other than try to cause drama

- The argument "the jokes were made years ago" that his minions like to use is stupid because that is not the logic they or anyone uses for other issues. Did anyone defend Bill Cosby because what he did was years ago? Does anyone defend racist or homophobic remarks any celebrity has done with this argument? NO. People have to face the consequences of what they did, and it doesnt really matter if he did it a couple of years ago. Also shane has done this kind of jokes until recently. In a video with drew where they talk about sleepovers "jokess" about young boys over each other, and many other times he makes sexual jokes regarding minors.

- I dont think Shane is a pedo. He is many things, and I think he makes this jokes because he is stupid, unaware, and uneducated. However, he has said and done some awkward things.

- I hope Shane sues Onision for harassment because I live for the drama, but I dont want it to be an opportunity for shane to play the victim even more and gain more attention. But I think the image of everyone will suffer if it happen, and it would be fun and would give us a lot to talk about.
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

Hamil wrote:They whine about it bc they don't make AS MUCH as they did before the various adpocalypse. They're still all making a ridiculous amount for the number of hrs they are putting in. Meanwhile, hard working youtubers like Cayleigh Elise who research their asses off get literally every video they do demonetized. :( And people working real life, shitty ass jobs without other options are barely scraping by.
oh my gosh!! I love cayleigh elise so much, glad to find another fan :bkiss:

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

NocteRegem wrote:Onision tweeted ( <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Onision</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1018389679580647424</span></a> ) recently some emails exchanges with Shane and I want to know everyone's opinion about it.

- Onision is boring, he is obsessed with Shane, and has nothing better to do other than try to cause drama

- The argument "the jokes were made years ago" that his minions like to use is stupid because that is not the logic they or anyone uses for other issues. Did anyone defend Bill Cosby because what he did was years ago? Does anyone defend racist or homophobic remarks any celebrity has done with this argument? NO. People have to face the consequences of what they did, and it doesnt really matter if he did it a couple of years ago. Also shane has done this kind of jokes until recently. In a video with drew where they talk about sleepovers "jokess" about young boys over each other, and many other times he makes sexual jokes regarding minors.

- I dont think Shane is a pedo. He is many things, and I think he makes this jokes because he is stupid, unaware, and uneducated. However, he has said and done some awkward things.

- I hope Shane sues Onision for harassment because I live for the drama, but I dont want it to be an opportunity for shane to play the victim even more and gain more attention. But I think the image of everyone will suffer if it happen, and it would be fun and would give us a lot to talk about.
god, should onion-san really be projecting like that when he's the one that rates underage girls' bodies and dates significantly younger people, defending it by age-of-consent laws :roll: I hope shane does sue just bc he's fucking annoying. I don't like lainey either.

leannex3
Learner
Learner

Post by leannex3 »

NocteRegem wrote:Onision tweeted ( <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Onision</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1018389679580647424</span></a> ) recently some emails exchanges with Shane and I want to know everyone's opinion about it.

What the hell the peado drama happened months ago?! Why is he bringing it up again!?

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

New thread!
viewtopic.php?f=309&t=33990

Also, can someone lock the last one?

Return to “Shane Dawson”