Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

Post by Serendipitous »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1017869599998504960</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

I'm sorry....what? He filmed this a MONTH ago didn't he, and he's JUST getting around to editing it now? I thought he said he'd already edited it. There's NO fucking reason why it has to come out in August. What the hell does he do with his time, besides sit around picking his ass?
This is honestly a really good question because we know that 1) he doesn’t cook, 2) he doesn’t shower, and 3) he doesn’t exercise. I’m not saying this as a joke I swear lol. I’m just trying to show that not doing these things increases the amount of free time he has so, really, what DOES he do with his time?

reigningroyal729
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reigningroyal729 »

RosaBelle wrote:Does anyone else realize that if Shane ever broke up with Ryland, his channel and new found fame in the "docuseries" world would probably fall apart because he wouldn't be able to do the whole "squad" thing he's had going for his channel for awhile? He's always seemed to have a squad on his channel, even in the very early days he had multiple personalities he would play to keep his channel going. If Ryland left, that'd mean Morgan leaves too, and that'd mean it was only him, Garret, and Andrew. Andrew only films and giggles behind the camera, so it'd pretty much just be him and Garret. Drew isn't making anything anymore, and I feel like Shane doesn't really have very many close friends that would be willing to be a full time member of the squad. Everyone else he talks to is already pretty successful on their own, part of another squad already, or people who already left his videos. And he definitely can't go back to the multiple personalities shtick because of the controversy.
Sorry if this is just a nonsensical ramble, lol.
Interesting thought, but just based on his history dating wise, maybe he would still be fairly close enough to Ryland that he could still be a part of the "squad". In any case otherwise, I don't see him removing his docuseries just because of that. In fact, i think Ryland getting away from Shane would further prompt Shane to create more intriguing docuseries content, such as the "visiting my dad" video, or even the acknowledgement/promotion of other smaller YouTubers (which I'd love!!), like that video with the young guitarist/rapper/singer.

reigningroyal729
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reigningroyal729 »

Someone has probably already said this but I just want to point this out. Shane has no business trying to dip his toe into the filthy, stagnant-watered pool that is the Paul brother's brand. There is no point in him doing a damn video with them considering the fact that unlike other youtubers whomst Shane has "interviewed" via his "docuseries(es))", both Logan and Jake have MASSIVELY MONUMENTAL relevancy in the youtube community. It's not like by doing this Shane would be rekindling some sort of fire that had been lost due to any sort of irrelevancy, their brand has proven to be literally unshakable at this point even after all the b.s.
Offtopic: Sidenote as well, but isn't it interesting that the supposedly sudden thought of Shane interviewing the Paul's is coming after the reports that Logan is having a youtube red documentary on the Japanese forest bull s hit. Yeah, cute fake "SUDDEN LIGHTBULB" moment Shane. We see through those tactics.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

chain wrote:A little off topic but what was peoples opinions of Kathys house? I personally LOVE the look. Could use a little more black but besides that it just screams class and elegance. Wish the pool was a little bigger but doesn't look like she uses it often at all.
Her house was the only enjoyable part of that video. The design was a nice balance between elegance and comfort imo. Lord give me the wealth to own a place like that in the future.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Not sure how I feel about this.....

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

I’ve made it obvious I have issues with the bullshit he’s been pulling lately but....can we at least appreciate the self deprecating “Coming 2021”?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

CrystallineKitty wrote:For the person that asked, Blaire White harassed Riley J. Dennis who is a really nice person too and suffered from so much online bullying.
I'm sorry, but regardless of Riley being a "really nice person", she's taken it upon herself to talk down to pretty much anyone who doesn't fall in line with her identity. Calling dating preferences "discriminatory" and saying that people that don't have sex with her are "bigoted". While there's SOME truth in those claims, the way she puts those concepts under one umbrella is destructive and divisive at best.

Also, aside from making well-composed responses to Riley's public videos, how has Blaire "harassed" Riley?

Anyways, sorry for the OT :p

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

CrystallineKitty wrote: Because she has post videos, tweets etc. Going after Riley knowing full well her fans were going to harass her afterwards. That's why.
So...again, she made reaction videos and tweeted at Riley. She's more than allowed to do that. And also, you said she harassed Riley but now you're saying it's her fans?
CrystallineKitty wrote: And no, no one asks to be bullied. That's disgusting.

No one said that...
CrystallineKitty wrote: But this is off-topic anyway.
Indeed.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Not sure how I feel about this.....
3 narcissists and a former team 10 member. I think it's a pretty safe bet the internet isn't remotely close to broken.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

Purple Blood wrote:
RosaBelle wrote:Does anyone else realize that if Shane ever broke up with Ryland, his channel and new found fame in the "docuseries" world would probably fall apart because he wouldn't be able to do the whole "squad" thing he's had going for his channel for awhile? He's always seemed to have a squad on his channel, even in the very early days he had multiple personalities he would play to keep his channel going. If Ryland left, that'd mean Morgan leaves too, and that'd mean it was only him, Garret, and Andrew. Andrew only films and giggles behind the camera, so it'd pretty much just be him and Garret. Drew isn't making anything anymore, and I feel like Shane doesn't really have very many close friends that would be willing to be a full time member of the squad. Everyone else he talks to is already pretty successful on their own, part of another squad already, or people who already left his videos. And he definitely can't go back to the multiple personalities shtick because of the controversy.
His channel would be fine,Ryland and Morgan don't add anything to his videos(neither does Garrett imo)and nobody watches his "series" for them.They're annoying at best.
The only people that would be hurt by a potential break-up are Morgan and Ryland,people only watch their videos to catch a glimpse of Shane
I actually watch because I love them as a group and I really enjoy Morgan and Ryland. I think they make Shane much more likeable.

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

melissa1983 wrote:I'm sorry....what? He filmed this a MONTH ago didn't he, and he's JUST getting around to editing it now? I thought he said he'd already edited it. There's NO fucking reason why it has to come out in August. What the hell does he do with his time, besides sit around picking his ass?
What is there fucking 9 hours of? Andrew's Hyena laugh causing some sort of stampede? Shane picking his own ass? How many blunts did J Star fucking smoke for there to be 9 HOURS?

RosaBelle
Talker
Talker

Post by RosaBelle »

Hem848484 wrote:
Purple Blood wrote:
His channel would be fine,Ryland and Morgan don't add anything to his videos(neither does Garrett imo)and nobody watches his "series" for them.They're annoying at best.
The only people that would be hurt by a potential break-up are Morgan and Ryland,people only watch their videos to catch a glimpse of Shane
I actually watch because I love them as a group and I really enjoy Morgan and Ryland. I think they make Shane much more likeable.
Yeah, I think a lot of people watch his channel not for him, but for his group and how they all play off each other.
<3 A party without cake is just a meeting ~ Julia Child <3

triptocaine
Debater
Debater

Post by triptocaine »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:I’ve made it obvious I have issues with the bullshit he’s been pulling lately but....can we at least appreciate the self deprecating “Coming 2021”?
Is it self deprecating tho? Will Shane ever post that series? Find out in 2021!
Sorry for my bad english

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr »

Why does he make it harder for himself. How about actually having a plan and knowing what to film so you don't end up with fucking 9 hours of footage. But no, this is Shane, he must improvise and come up with creative ideas on the spot because he is the next coming of Jesus/Ellen/the greatest director on planet Earth.

jhodge3409
Talker
Talker

Post by jhodge3409 »

CrystallineKitty wrote:I finally watched the video.

The way Shane talks about his past mistakes is so frustrating. Like he hasn't truly learnt. His previous content was very racist and his inappropriate comments regarding paedophilia were disgusting. I feel like his and Kathy Griffin's attitude of ' I guess we have to hold ourselves back because people are way too sensitive nowadays' to be so problematic. I don't agree with witch-hunting and the way people manipulate things just to get at Shane like the whole 'Shane is a pedophile' thing. But seriously, Shane is so lucky that his career still survives after having literally done black face. People have and continuously given him plenty of chances to grow. Like he needs to grow up a little. Like I do believe Shane was sincere about apologising for it even though I think he is a little daft for not knowing that was he was doing was not okay. I just feel like he should be more humble. I don't know. It rubbed me the wrong way. Like he deserved people coming for him for doing those things. Let's not forget that.

And him collaborating with Blaire White cheesed me off too. Especially since a lot of her content was leading a harassment campaign against another YouTuber which has caused them a lot of misery,
He just dressed up as black people, how is that offensive? It's no different than impersonating white people or other races. People really are too sensitive nowadays, you have to tip toe around everything because someone may take offense to the dumbest things. Like I remember he played the part of Liberty from Degrassi and yes he made crude jokes but I don't remember him ever saying anything about hanging people or anything like that. Like the kids who made black masks for a play, they got accused of "black face" when they were reenacting history which is what you do with young kids you do hands on activities but the whole world was like OMG! And 20 years ago it was ok to make crude jokes which included racist jokes, Dave chapel makes black jokes and it's ok. Idk out of all the things to hate Shane for I think calling him racist is kinda reaching. If people make white jokes, Mexican jokes, Chinese jokes, etc it's fine but God forbid someone even hint at a black joke lol it's just words if this new generation is really that sensitive the world's not gonna make it much longer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

lmnlvr wrote:Why does he make it harder for himself. How about actually having a plan and knowing what to film so you don't end up with fucking 9 hours of footage. But no, this is Shane, he must improvise and come up with creative ideas on the spot because he is the next coming of Jesus/Ellen/the greatest director on planet Earth.
How else would he be able to brag about how hard he worked on the series and how it's his FAVORITE video ever? :')

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Thread name suggestions? :tu:

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

jhodge3409 wrote:

The way Shane talks about his past mistakes is so frustrating. Like he hasn't truly learnt. His previous content was very racist and his inappropriate comments regarding paedophilia were disgusting. I feel like his and Kathy Griffin's attitude of ' I guess we have to hold ourselves back because people are way too sensitive nowadays' to be so problematic. I don't agree with witch-hunting and the way people manipulate things just to get at Shane like the whole 'Shane is a pedophile' thing. But seriously, Shane is so lucky that his career still survives after having literally done black face. People have and continuously given him plenty of chances to grow. Like he needs to grow up a little. Like I do believe Shane was sincere about apologising for it even though I think he is a little daft for not knowing that was he was doing was not okay. I just feel like he should be more humble. I don't know. It rubbed me the wrong way. Like he deserved people coming for him for doing those things. Let's not forget that.

And him collaborating with Blaire White cheesed me off too. Especially since a lot of her content was leading a harassment campaign against another YouTuber which has caused them a lot of misery,
He just dressed up as black people, how is that offensive? It's no different than impersonating white people or other races. People really are too sensitive nowadays, you have to tip toe around everything because someone may take offense to the dumbest things. Like I remember he played the part of Liberty from Degrassi and yes he made crude jokes but I don't remember him ever saying anything about hanging people or anything like that. Like the kids who made black masks for a play, they got accused of "black face" when they were reenacting history which is what you do with young kids you do hands on activities but the whole world was like OMG! And 20 years ago it was ok to make crude jokes which included racist jokes, Dave chapel makes black jokes and it's ok. Idk out of all the things to hate Shane for I think calling him racist is kinda reaching. If people make white jokes, Mexican jokes, Chinese jokes, etc it's fine but God forbid someone even hint at a black joke lol it's just words if this new generation is really that sensitive the world's not gonna make it much longer.

I’m not going to clog up the thread and get too far OT arguing, but PLEASE take a moment to read this article on the history of blackface and why it’s still 100% unacceptable and NOT something people should just get over. And just so you know, Chinese and Mexican jokes are gross and racist too.
https://blog.dosomething.org/why-blackf ... 641cdcb2ca

Pingwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingwen »

He has some new Instagram story where he's watching a Karina Kaboom video and laughing at the toys behind her.

Dude. You admit to never showering and having pee bottles left around everywhere. It doesn't really compare to a care bear and a Kermit toy so take a seat.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

jhodge3409 wrote:

Saying “20 years ago ppl did this thing and everybody was ok with it so why are people mad about it now?!” is possibly one of the stupidest things I’ve heard in my entire life. Hundreds of years ago people were also ok with slavery. Doesn’t make it acceptable. And yes Dave chapelle makes black jokes but he’s black himself. And dont come here and say “iF bLacK PeOPLe CaN wHy CaNT OTHers?!” I’m sure you’re intelligent enough to know there’s a difference between poking fun at yourself and your own group and having other people doing it

Btw, I think the “world is not gonna make it much longer” because of wars and violence, not ppl on the internet being sensitive about racism lmfao.

Return to “Shane Dawson”