Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

Moffie
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

Post by Moffie »

shortcake1111 wrote:For anyone that was thinking Jeffree may be pissed at Shane, it looks like Jeffree, Shane and Ryland are together and filming right now (Jeffree’s IG story). Interesting they’re filming again while Shane still has videos with him that need to be put out.
Hm. With the Jeffree videos being pushed back, I feel like someone wasn't happy with how the videos turned out. I wonder if they're remaking parts of it?

RosaBelle
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by RosaBelle »

Does anyone else realize that if Shane ever broke up with Ryland, his channel and new found fame in the "docuseries" world would probably fall apart because he wouldn't be able to do the whole "squad" thing he's had going for his channel for awhile? He's always seemed to have a squad on his channel, even in the very early days he had multiple personalities he would play to keep his channel going. If Ryland left, that'd mean Morgan leaves too, and that'd mean it was only him, Garret, and Andrew. Andrew only films and giggles behind the camera, so it'd pretty much just be him and Garret. Drew isn't making anything anymore, and I feel like Shane doesn't really have very many close friends that would be willing to be a full time member of the squad. Everyone else he talks to is already pretty successful on their own, part of another squad already, or people who already left his videos. And he definitely can't go back to the multiple personalities shtick because of the controversy.
Sorry if this is just a nonsensical ramble, lol.
<3 A party without cake is just a meeting ~ Julia Child <3

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

RosaBelle wrote:Does anyone else realize that if Shane ever broke up with Ryland, his channel and new found fame in the "docuseries" world would probably fall apart because he wouldn't be able to do the whole "squad" thing he's had going for his channel for awhile? He's always seemed to have a squad on his channel, even in the very early days he had multiple personalities he would play to keep his channel going. If Ryland left, that'd mean Morgan leaves too, and that'd mean it was only him, Garret, and Andrew. Andrew only films and giggles behind the camera, so it'd pretty much just be him and Garret. Drew isn't making anything anymore, and I feel like Shane doesn't really have very many close friends that would be willing to be a full time member of the squad. Everyone else he talks to is already pretty successful on their own, part of another squad already, or people who already left his videos. And he definitely can't go back to the multiple personalities shtick because of the controversy.
Sorry if this is just a nonsensical ramble, lol.
His channel would be fine,Ryland and Morgan don't add anything to his videos(neither does Garrett imo)and nobody watches his "series" for them.They're annoying at best.
The only people that would be hurt by a potential break-up are Morgan and Ryland,people only watch their videos to catch a glimpse of Shane

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1017594571688050690</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

people that are "real" don't need a series to prove how real and honest they are :roll:
even with that fake ass permission to be brutally honest, we know shane won't be.

:roll:

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Am I the only one who really disliked the Kathy Griffin video Shane did? Kathy just seems like a stuck up bitch and she acted like a bitch the whole time lmao. I really dont see what Shane and his mom see in her :roll:

Also, really who cares what shane's political view is. It's his choice.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

Fadyaaa wrote:
mizcracker wrote:
Fadyaaa wrote:Shane: Im not political at all

Also Shane: follows a british pos, racist, xenophobic, islamaphobic, white supremacist who he has no business or reason to follow

Here’s an example of her “handiwork”

<a class="vglnk" href="[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>kthopkins</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1017020683304538112</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

to be fair, following someone doesn't mean that you agree with them. i follow donald trump on twitter and a bunch of other politicans/online personas i disagree with just to see what they're saying

Yeah and that is totally fine. I wouldn’t have a problem if he was following trump or any other American far right person. It’s a little sus, but he could be given the benefit of the doubt as just wanting to keep up.

But Katie Hopkins is british, which means nothing she does or says will ever affect him. Therefore what reason does he have to follow her apart from liking her opinions.
lol the only reason Shane follows her is because she was on Big Brother! not politics. Image he talks about her on his podcast with Michelle Visage, who was on CBB UK with Katie Hopkins.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

Fadyaaa wrote:
mizcracker wrote:
Fadyaaa wrote:Shane: Im not political at all

Also Shane: follows a british pos, racist, xenophobic, islamaphobic, white supremacist who he has no business or reason to follow

Here’s an example of her “handiwork”

<a class="vglnk" href="[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>kthopkins</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1017020683304538112</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

to be fair, following someone doesn't mean that you agree with them. i follow donald trump on twitter and a bunch of other politicans/online personas i disagree with just to see what they're saying

Yeah and that is totally fine. I wouldn’t have a problem if he was following trump or any other American far right person. It’s a little sus, but he could be given the benefit of the doubt as just wanting to keep up.

But Katie Hopkins is british, which means nothing she does or says will ever affect him. Therefore what reason does he have to follow her apart from liking her opinions.
lol the only reason Shane follows her is because she was on Big Brother! not politics. Image he talks about her on his podcast with Michelle Visage, who was on CBB UK with Katie Hopkins.

Alykit32
Learner
Learner

Post by Alykit32 »

I’d not be surprised if Shane and Jake Paul already discussed this months ago and are now releasing their tweets and Shane’s “holy shit” I’m sooo surprised tweet at Jake’s response was fake. There’s just so much BS his fans fall for. I have to remind myself most of them are barely in highschool. Just like it’s fishy that of all the people that go hard on Shane on YouTube, he picked Bobby as his hater. Who turned out to really be a fan. I don’t believe anything these people say.

Post by Guest »

melissa1983 wrote:He should collab with Boogie2988. That would be something I'd watch. Jake is fucking loving the attention this shit is getting. I hate him and I hate Shane for even consider doing a series like this.

Did not know how badly I needed a Boogie and Shane collab until now :o

foofan96
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by foofan96 »

Dude i'm so disappointed in Shane and i aren't even a fan but sinking to that level? Maybe it's true that you are the same as the kind of people you associate with. As several people have stated, neither of the Logan brothers do not deserve any kind of redemption :|

chain
Informer
Informer

Post by chain »

A little off topic but what was peoples opinions of Kathys house? I personally LOVE the look. Could use a little more black but besides that it just screams class and elegance. Wish the pool was a little bigger but doesn't look like she uses it often at all.

Mirabellle
Debater
Debater

Post by Mirabellle »

What I love about Shane's recent videos is that he introduces people to his viewers. I mean I know who Grav3yardgirl is, or Trisha, but I didn't know who Kathy or Molly are for example. I did enjoy this videos, specially the one with Kathy. She seems funny but little bit too snobby, "oh I have 11 toilets and this house is so expensive no one in Hollywood thought I'll make it etc etc".

What I hate, is that these are fucking vlogs and he (and even Kathy) call them documentary and like high production videos etc. It's not. With doing videos with other people he gives them a platform and I bet your ass that the Logan who done fucked up is gonna be "soo sorry" and explain why he did what he did and everyone is gonna believe him and forget that he's a butthead and people will go and suscribe. He doesn't deserve that. His socialblade should always be red ever since he made that video.

morbit
Talker
Talker

Post by morbit »

Alykit32 wrote:I’d not be surprised if Shane and Jake Paul already discussed this months ago and are now releasing their tweets and Shane’s “holy shit” I’m sooo surprised tweet at Jake’s response was fake. There’s just so much BS his fans fall for. I have to remind myself most of them are barely in highschool. Just like it’s fishy that of all the people that go hard on Shane on YouTube, he picked Bobby as his hater. Who turned out to really be a fan. I don’t believe anything these people say.
I thought about that too, but I genuinely don't think Shane is that clever, or has that amount of impulse-control. He thinks of something, says it/puts it out into the world, and then get upset when people ask him about it later. It would be way more interesting if he was this calculating, but he's just not. He's never proved that anway. If he was he wouldn't have kept talking about this Jeffree Star collab that far in advance, because now he feels pressured. I could be wrong, but I really don't think Shane thinks that far ahead when it comes to these things.

(also, ps, jake tweeted it because the graveyard girl and tana videos did well in favour of the girls, so he probably wants some of that sweet sweet redemption and pity from Shane 'hero complex' Dawson)

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

I'm sorry....what? He filmed this a MONTH ago didn't he, and he's JUST getting around to editing it now? I thought he said he'd already edited it. There's NO fucking reason why it has to come out in August. What the hell does he do with his time, besides sit around picking his ass?

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

Funny how people suck his ass acting like he makes TV shows, but what TV show has a new episode once a month?

chain
Informer
Informer

Post by chain »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1017869599998504960</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

I'm sorry....what? He filmed this a MONTH ago didn't he, and he's JUST getting around to editing it now? I thought he said he'd already edited it. There's NO fucking reason why it has to come out in August. What the hell does he do with his time, besides sit around picking his ass?
I could have swore he said he was editing it ALREADY but had to stop to do the tanacon series? How lazy can someone be? he has 9 hours of footage, watching it straight through would take 9 hours (one hour more than a full time work day) and if he went through and slowly cut things out while watching it a SECOND time he would be at tow 8 hour shifts (USA full time workday is an 8 hour day) with two hours extra, it should take a week at tops if he was doing this like a real full time job, not a month.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

in rylands new video morgan called the unnamed dog honey.. so maybe they just stuck with that name... i hope they all call her that!

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

I just can't believe how seriously so many of these YouTubers take themselves.

Also, I just want to say that there's a way to "get real" with a person without trying to capture them in a highly vulnerable state where they reveal some horribly painful backstory. Shane's almost weird with boundaries that way; I know he's sensitive, and the deep conversations are nice, but... I don't know. It just seems like an intrusive pattern of his, to seek out and expose people's "damage." He's not a therapist, he doesn't have all of the answers just because he has a popular channel.

I work in mental health and I think it's great that people want to help destigmatize mental health issues (I see a lot of YTer's opening up about depression and anxiety for example), but sometimes with Shane it just feels... I don't think his intentions are necessarily bad, it's just a weird impression I'm getting.

I get that the tough stuff humanizes people, and it can help some people in similar situations, but it happens often enough (paired with dramatic music) that it just feels a little odd and exploitative to me. But I guess if these people want to open up, that's their choice.

On another note, I could see him doing something like "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee," but with YouTubers. Sometimes it's nice to watch some genuine conversations unfold without all of the dramatics; it doesn't need to get "omg so crazy" to be interesting.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

pepesylvia wrote:in rylands new video morgan called the unnamed dog honey.. so maybe they just stuck with that name... i hope they all call her that!
Its a cute name for her. I just hope they give her a lot of attention and play with her a lot (Uno as well), but mainly Honey because shes a husky and huskies will get SO rowdy and energetic and they need a way to fuel that out. If not, theyll tear up the house.

Nautica
Talker
Talker

Post by Nautica »

pepesylvia wrote:in rylands new video morgan called the unnamed dog honey.. so maybe they just stuck with that name... i hope they all call her that!
I think this is the second or third time someone has referred to her as Honey on camera. They probably just played along with no name for so long cause certain fans thought it was funny

Return to “Shane Dawson”