Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

Rhaenys
Debater
Debater

Re: Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

Post by Rhaenys »

honestly if it means he'll lose popularity and ppl will be really mad/unsubscribe then pls shane make the vid. he could use a reality check

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TaylorKnows »

I just don't get it. There are so many other people he could go to and he'd still get praised. Heck, he could make a 10 part series on a potato and his uber fans would praise him.

My one guess is he wants the Paul brothers fan base? Anyone who would stick with them through their shit would follow him through his next scandal, I guess?

emily
Talker
Talker

Post by emily »

I did enjoy the new video mostly because I think his mom is just the sweetest lady, and I do like Kathy Griffin lol, but WHY does EVERY SINGLE VIDEO need to have Shane going "um hey so can we like go talk in the other room just us two? and like be super srs pls" in the midst of everyone having a great time?????? like come on dude this was a video for your MOM and you made it all about you. i feel like he really just wants an excuse to always cry lmao

reigningroyal729
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reigningroyal729 »

Fadyaaa wrote:
mizcracker wrote:
Fadyaaa wrote:Shane: Im not political at all

Also Shane: follows a british pos, racist, xenophobic, islamaphobic, white supremacist who he has no business or reason to follow

Here’s an example of her “handiwork”

<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>kthopkins</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1017020683304538112</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>kthopkins</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1017020683304538112</span><span>[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

to be fair, following someone doesn't mean that you agree with them. i follow donald trump on twitter and a bunch of other politicans/online personas i disagree with just to see what they're saying

Yeah and that is totally fine. I wouldn’t have a problem if he was following trump or any other American far right person. It’s a little sus, but he could be given the benefit of the doubt as just wanting to keep up.

But Katie Hopkins is british, which means nothing she does or says will ever affect him. Therefore what reason does he have to follow her apart from liking her opinions.
Hey guys, new gossiper here :D . But just to touch on what was quoted, Katie Hopkins was on Celebrity Big Brother, a show he's OBSESSED with, and from what I remember of his podcast, especially the season she'd been on. That being said, I'm not too sure that the fact that he follows her necessarily has to do with his interest in her political views. At least I hope tf not. But who knows, this is the same guy known for his blatant racism.

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Here's how the Jake Paul series is gonna go:

- Super Serious Shane: *sigh* Hey, guys. So, today I'm going to make a video I've wanted to make for a long, long time. *insert 500 clips that vaguely have to do with whatever he says about Jake and/or Logan*

- a "deep" look into Jake's personal life that emphasizes/exaggerates the "difficult" and "mentally challenging/struggle-inducing" things to paint him as "misunderstood"

- a half-a** "reflection" on some bad choices Jake and/or Logan have made (i can totally see him being like "what my brother did was bad & i do not condone it but i still love & support him" or something like that)

- SSS: Well there you have it. I went into this not thinking Jake was going to be this great of a guy, but look how redeemable I made him with my help! *sappy music + photo slideshow*

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

Wtf the Paul brothers don’t need a hero to swoop in and make us sympathize with them, they just don’t deserve it IMO. On the other end of it, what, does he think he’ll be able to magically instill those two egomaniacs with empathy in a day? I feel like the people who dislike them are fine disliking them, and the people that still like them aren’t going to change their minds if they didn’t already post-Japan.

Lame. I get that the views will probably be there but there’s so many interesting people he could be collabing with.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

Jake Paul? That’s a hard pass. I feel like Shane is really regressing because of all this attention. Or maybe his mask is slipping because he’s feeling more comfortable with all the praise he’s been getting. A lot of his recent actions are causing me to second guess what kind of person he is.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

He should collab with Boogie2988. That would be something I'd watch. Jake is fucking loving the attention this shit is getting. I hate him and I hate Shane for even consider doing a series like this.

Mrs_Robot
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrs_Robot »

orangetasticgirl wrote:Here's how the Jake Paul series is gonna go:

- Super Serious Shane: *sigh* Hey, guys. So, today I'm going to make a video I've wanted to make for a long, long time. *insert 500 clips that vaguely have to do with whatever he says about Jake and/or Logan*

- a "deep" look into Jake's personal life that emphasizes/exaggerates the "difficult" and "mentally challenging/struggle-inducing" things to paint him as "misunderstood"

- a half-a** "reflection" on some bad choices Jake and/or Logan have made (i can totally see him being like "what my brother did was bad & i do not condone it but i still love & support him" or something like that)

- SSS: Well there you have it. I went into this not thinking Jake was going to be this great of a guy, but look how redeemable I made him with my help! *sappy music + photo slideshow*
^^^^ 100% accurate

I came on here after he mentioned the whole Jake paul thing.. I was massively turned off when Shane did that crap video with Tessa Brookes and Nick Crompton.. I didn't even watch more than a few minutes of it before clicking off.. I am so over Shane trying to be controversial.. hoping he finds a reason to skip the Jeffree star uploads again so Jeffree can rip him to shreds.. but I doubt he will be that dumb.. who knows..

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

For anyone that was thinking Jeffree may be pissed at Shane, it looks like Jeffree, Shane and Ryland are together and filming right now (Jeffree’s IG story). Interesting they’re filming again while Shane still has videos with him that need to be put out.

reigningroyal729
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reigningroyal729 »

If Shane doesn't stop with the sympathy garnering bulls HIT :roll: . I want to believe he knows damn better than to try to do some sort of cutesy "hey whats-up you guys jake paul is a good guy" type video, but considering how formulaic and stagnant his content is getting, might as well get the popcorn. Can y'all imagine shane trying to defend jake burning down couches or whatever :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Jesus Take The Wheel

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

:roll:

sunspirit1848
Talker
Talker

Post by sunspirit1848 »

I wish he would go back to doing series with underrated/less well known YouTubers, or even different things with the “squad”. He keeps collabing with worse & worse people, and I can’t respect giving a platform/voice to them when he knows that he IS influential on YT.

There’s a difference between interviewing someone who has been involved in a controversy & finding out what really happened (which he doesn’t even do, he just paints them as someone to feel sorry for), and trying to make terrible people look acceptable. I wouldn’t even mind the collabs with people like Bunny and Tana if he ACTUALLY told it like it is & told them to get their shit together. Instead we’re all supposed to feel bad for them for being morons who live so far outside of reality. Like what.

I couldn’t handle a Logan brother series, but like someone else said, I’d be down for anything to knock Shane off this pedestal & get him in some heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

orangetasticgirl wrote:Here's how the Jake Paul series is gonna go:

Might I add the requisite closet tour where everyone acts like buffoons and laughs at nothing since, well, it’s a CLOSET!
Side note: This series will be his favorite and he’ll be so proud and it will be up in 2019.
Same shit, different day

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Does anybody else remember how Shane was like the one person defending tana during the idubz controversy? He tweeted something along the lines of “I don’t care what people say, she’s really entertaining and one of the few youtubers who can keep my attention when I’m watching their videos so I’m going to keep watching and supporting her.” Anybody?

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Also am I the only person who thought shane was trash all along based on the fact that he associated himself with Trisha? I had never watched any of his videos before but I watched Trisha and I assumed he must be as trashy and controversial as her if they were such good friends. For those wondering why I never watched him, I saw a clip of him in one of Trisha’s video in which he was making out with a dog. I’m not exaggerating. He had his mouth open while a dog was licking the inside and it was really disgusting so I just assumed his content must be even crazier and nastier than Trisha’s. I only started watching him recently because of the conspiracy theory videos

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

My point is that a lot of you seemed shocked by the people with whom he’s associating himself but this is who he is. He’s ALWAYS been into controversial people with bad reputations. Remember in his podcast he had a segment or something named after that teen mom Farrah Abraham? He really liked her and would interview her. He lives for this shit. And this dude did literal blackface. He didn’t just make some racist jokes perpetuating racial stereotypes, he did straight up blackface. He’s not innocent lol. He’s just like the people he interviews deep down

Oops, sorry for triple post

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Serendipitous wrote:My point is that a lot of you seemed shocked by the people with whom he’s associating himself but this is who he is. He’s ALWAYS been into controversial people with bad reputations. Remember in his podcast he had a segment or something named after that teen mom Farrah Abraham? He really liked her and would interview her. He lives for this shit. And this dude did literal blackface. He didn’t just make some racist jokes perpetuating racial stereotypes, he did straight up blackface. He’s not innocent lol. He’s just like the people he interviews deep down

Oops, sorry for triple post
Kinda off topic but having a thought of how the people he has been in relationships with seemed troubled and I feel like Ryland is the first relationship he's been in where the other person is stable and loves themselves. Shane definitely has the I need to fix them personality (as do I)

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

that would be a hard pass on a Jake Paul video from me. the only time a video with either Paul brother would have been interesting was if it was around the time of the Logan/suicide forest situation. All a video with Shane would do is fuel both of their narcissistic personalities.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

sunspirit1848
Talker
Talker

Post by sunspirit1848 »

sunspirit1848 wrote:I wish he would go back to doing series with underrated/less well known YouTubers, or even different things with the “squad”. He keeps collabing with worse & worse people, and I can’t respect giving a platform/voice to them when he knows that he IS influential on YT.

There’s a difference between interviewing someone who has been involved in a controversy & finding out what really happened (which he doesn’t even do, he just paints them as someone to feel sorry for), and trying to make terrible people look acceptable. I wouldn’t even mind the collabs with people like Bunny and Tana if he ACTUALLY told it like it is & told them to get their shit together. Instead we’re all supposed to feel bad for them for being morons who live so far outside of reality. Like what.

I couldn’t handle a Logan brother series, but like someone else said, I’d be down for anything to knock Shane off this pedestal & get him in some heat.

Oops, a *Paul brother series. There’s three first names between the two of them & that’s just obnoxious Image

Return to “Shane Dawson”