Nikki "Too Boring for a Catchy Title" Blackketter - Part 14

Spodokomodo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki "Too Boring for a Catchy Title" Blackketter - Part

Post by Spodokomodo »

screensiren wrote:I cannot believe I used to idolize this girl enough to wait in line to see her. She’s the absolute worst. Her relationship ideals are TOXIC so it makes sense as to why she was so hung up on Christian. “Comfortable and bored” girl wtf the ideal relationship is to be comfortable. It’s not “passion” or “exciting” to be fighting all the time or playing games with your partner. She deserves to be alone with that unhealthy mentality.
That talk alarmed me a bit. I can't imagine starting and argument on purpose - fighting with somebody you love isn't exciting, it's just upsetting! Like wtf. I'll go so far out of my way NOT to argue. But I am very boring and love being just comfortable and stable in a relationship

pizzaeatergirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pizzaeatergirl »

Long time lurker here, you guys weren't kidding with Nikki's anterior pelvic tilt, I mean obviously she knew someone was filming her then, but omg, looks painful :roll: https://imgur.com/a/UdtFEYe
English is not my first <3

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:You know if I was Grace I would be pissed that Nikki used A LOT of her footage in her video. Can't be bothered to vlog so she uses Grace's clips?
I doubt she stole the footage.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

fritzness wrote:
SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:You know if I was Grace I would be pissed that Nikki used A LOT of her footage in her video. Can't be bothered to vlog so she uses Grace's clips?
She replied to a comment on instagram last week that the reason the Ibiza vlog was delayed was because she was waiting on footage, I'm assuming from Grace.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

It was probably less than a minutes worth of clips in a 16 minute video. Why would grace be pissed that her friend wanted to use a few clips? It may be different if Nikki didn't film at all during the trip.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

With all the drama going on in the beauty community, I'm hoping something big happens with these fitspos. Everyone is so boring nowadays! I so wish Heidi would've done an "apology" video a la Laura Lee two years ago

SK40
Learner
Learner

Post by SK40 »

Assuming YT is still important for lifestyle - why wouldnt Nikki just hire a camera person? She always seems to be saying - "oh I forgot to film anything". If Ashley cant do it, have a plan B.....

SK40
Learner
Learner

Post by SK40 »

double post

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:With all the drama going on in the beauty community, I'm hoping something big happens with these fitspos. Everyone is so boring nowadays! I so wish Heidi would've done an "apology" video a la Laura Lee two years ago
Ahhhh I thought I was the only one who kept up with drama in the fitness and Beauty YouTube genres!
And I agree, I wish one of these people would do something worth watching. They’ve all gotten so boring lately. Nikki has gotten exceptionally boring lately... the other day, I don’t think her thread was touched for like 3 days or something. Considering she used to always be at the top, that was surprising.

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday »

fritzness wrote:
I didn't say she stole it (I'm sure Grace gave it to her) but used a lot of her footage (because she didn't have any-or enough) to do a vlog about Ibiza. She even mentions she didn't vlog this or that cause...well..meh (like didn't feel like it)...and then makes a face to the camera. I saw Grace's first and then Nikki's and was like wtf I'm watching a lot of the same shit. This is Nikki's job atm and Grace threw her a freebie almost, imo. She is going to make money off of that vlog and Grace helped her. Maybe they shared footage but if she is waiting for footage from Grace, idk, imo, then probably unlikely.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Bootyguru2 wrote:
VonTrappJediMaster wrote:With all the drama going on in the beauty community, I'm hoping something big happens with these fitspos. Everyone is so boring nowadays! I so wish Heidi would've done an "apology" video a la Laura Lee two years ago
Ahhhh I thought I was the only one who kept up with drama in the fitness and Beauty YouTube genres!
And I agree, I wish one of these people would do something worth watching. They’ve all gotten so boring lately. Nikki has gotten exceptionally boring lately... the other day, I don’t think her thread was touched for like 3 days or something. Considering she used to always be at the top, that was surprising.

It says that I'm not authorized to see that Laura Lee thread. Has Laura tried doing damage control?

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Vodkab4noon wrote:
Bootyguru2 wrote:

It says that I'm not authorized to see that Laura Lee thread. Has Laura tried doing damage control?
Maybe too many people on at once? I got the same message

viewtopic.php?f=156&t=33495&start=500

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:
fritzness wrote:
I didn't say she stole it (I'm sure Grace gave it to her) but used a lot of her footage (because she didn't have any-or enough) to do a vlog about Ibiza. She even mentions she didn't vlog this or that cause...well..meh (like didn't feel like it)...and then makes a face to the camera. I saw Grace's first and then Nikki's and was like wtf I'm watching a lot of the same shit. This is Nikki's job atm and Grace threw her a freebie almost, imo. She is going to make money off of that vlog and Grace helped her. Maybe they shared footage but if she is waiting for footage from Grace, idk, imo, then probably unlikely.
Sorry. Didn't mean to imply you said that, I just can't imagine why Grace would be pissed if she willingly provided the footage.

byebeach
Informer
Informer

Post by byebeach »

In the podcast with brad she said a user on a gossip site posted something a few months ago saying she was basically fat and lazy and then posted recently she was too skinny now and liked her with a little meat on her bones. I wonder if that was someone here lol. She said someone DMed it to her, but she probably reads her lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

pizzaeatergirl wrote:Long time lurker here, you guys weren't kidding with Nikki's anterior pelvic tilt, I mean obviously she knew someone was filming her then, but omg, looks painful :roll: [url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>UdtFEYe</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
Oh wow I actually notice it here. I couldn’t see it in the other screenshot that was posted here because her hair was covering her back but from this angle it’s super noticeable. I have to say I’ve become way more cognizant now of girls with APT because of this thread lol

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
byebeach wrote:In the podcast with brad she said a user on a gossip site posted something a few months ago saying she was basically fat and lazy and then posted recently she was too skinny now and liked her with a little meat on her bones. I wonder if that was someone here lol. She said someone DMed it to her, but she probably reads her lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am 99% sure that's bullshit. She probably read two different comments from two different people. :roll: There's some petty ass motherfuckers in here but I doubt someone would contradict themselves that drastically. Also, who would DM something like that to someone they like? It's like if a friend just had to tell you how your other friend called you ugly. Like why would you ever even share that? I call BS and that she's still reading here on the daily. Hi Nikki :FU:
Reads here? She probably posts here too. This is how I look at it...If I was an insta thot, I would want to know what people really thought about me, even if it hurt. I'm betting that almost everyone w/ a thread reads here, with an exception of someone that's not internet savvy.

It's interesting to me that we all post here because we enjoy chatting & gossip. It's not because we want to send these people some sort of a message, which is how I think they take it. I also think other people post here as well, they're just not dumb enough like Hayden to do it openly.

Mellywelly
Debater
Debater

Post by Mellywelly »

Soooo I haven’t posted anything on here in forever because I stopped watching her vlogs and quit following her on all her social media so I didn’t have anything to contribute. But I recently decided to give it another go so I caught up with everything. I have to say I enjoyed some of her more recent vlogs much better than any of them in the past year. With all the speculation about her and Miles I have about decided I like her better when she is single.... if she is indeed single.... or maybe that’s just in my head but she seems way more tolerable that way. She’s different somehow to me when she is not in a relationship.

DJspacekitten
Debater
Debater

Post by DJspacekitten »

Mellywelly wrote:Soooo I haven’t posted anything on here in forever because I stopped watching her vlogs and quit following her on all her social media so I didn’t have anything to contribute. But I recently decided to give it another go so I caught up with everything. I have to say I enjoyed some of her more recent vlogs much better than any of them in the past year. With all the speculation about her and Miles I have about decided I like her better when she is single.... if she is indeed single.... or maybe that’s just in my head but she seems way more tolerable that way. She’s different somehow to me when she is not in a relationship.

I agree. I think whens she broke up with CG I found her videos more interesting because there was more opportunity for her to explore and try new things on her own. I found her apartment and videos more entertaining. I didn't like her as much when she was with him because she was showy and materialistic. When she was single it didn't come off as much. We know now that Nikki likes to absorb the personalities of those around her. I think she has her own identity and thoughts but it would be great if she would show more of that and not rely on others including Jaz, Miles, anyone. She is a strong person and I know she has the ability to be great. It's been pretty inconsistent this past year. Totally hopes she comes out again and is motivated.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

HoardganizedJen wrote:Suggestions for new thread names? I can't think of many... she's still so boring since the last new thread :lol:

Nikki "Extra Miles who?" Blackketter
Nikki Thotketter

Hopefully y'all are more creative today!
I vote for Nikki Thotketter

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

I like the idea of a name w/ Nikki's horrible fashion sense & those ugly white shoes combined w/ the thotness. But I can't think of anything.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”