GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Love Island 2018

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Radio Times

Who’s going to be in the new series of Love Island?

The hit ITV2 show has CONFIRMED the islanders heading into the villa for this year's series

By Frances Taylor

An A&E doctor, a boyband member and Danny Dyer's daughter have been revealed as the stars of Love Island 2018.

Yep, the full list of 11 islanders – five girls and six boys – has now been CONFIRMED. Below is the complete line-up of contestants for series 4:

UPDATE: Love Island 2018 air date confirmed

The show's producers have already teased that we will be seeing some "genuinely surprising" cast members for this series, and maybe even another noughties music star! There have even been hints that a 2017 contestant might join the ranks later in the run.

So who is going to be getting muggy and melty in the villa?

Dr Alex George

Love Island 2018: Alex George (ITV)

Alex, 27, says: "I think some people would think I’m crazy coming on Love Island, it’s completely different to working as an A&E doctor. But at the end of the day, it’s a great opportunity and I think ‘why not, let’s just go for it!'"

Dani Dyer

Love Island 2018: Dani Dyer (ITV)

Dani, 21 – who's dad is EastEnders star Danny Dyer – says: "I’m looking for someone really genuine. In past relationships I have had so many mind games going on and I want someone who bigs me up as much as I big them up. I like paying compliments and I would like the same in return."

Eyal Booker

Love Island 2018: Eyal Booker (ITV)

Eyal, 22, says: "I was in a pop band once called EverYoung. We had small time success and toured the country, built up a little fan base and there was fan girl hysteria. They’d follow us around and come to our gigs and stuff so that was a little taste."

Samira Mighty

Love Island 2018: Samira Mighty (ITV)

Samira, 22, says: "I was in Mamma Mia and Dreamgirls [in London's West End]. Everyone in the West End knows everybody. So it will be a big shock when they see me on this show."

Niall Aslam

Love Island 2018: Niall Aslam (ITV)

Niall, 23, says: "I was with my ex-girlfriend for just over three years from the age of 17 to 20. She would probably say that I’m immature and a bit of an attention seeker - and she wouldn’t be wrong. I do feel sorry for my ex because this is her favourite programme."

Niall has also revealed all about his Harry Potter tattoo...and why he wants to date Amanda Holden!

Hayley Hughes

Love Island 2018: Hayley Hughes (ITV)

Hayley, 21, says: "Imagine if no one stepped forward for me. I would die. I would be booking the next taxi. That’s all I think about. Other than that I’m really excited about the experience."

Wes Nelson

Love Island 2018: Wes Nelson (ITV)

Wes, 20, says: "My claim to fame would be my Instagram. A few of my videos went viral when I was kickboxing and I’ve got a large Instagram following. I’ve dated people who are Instagram famous but no actual celebrities."

Kendall Rae-Knight

Love Island 2018: Kendall Rae-Knight (ITV)

Kendall, 26, says: "I’m looking for something long term. I have seen previous series when people have got together and stayed together and I do genuinely want to find someone."

Adam Collard

Love Island 2018: Adam Collard (ITV)

Adam, 22, says: "I am super competitive and I hate losing. Even if I take a girl on a date to play Crazy Golf for example, I’m in the zone."

Laura Anderson

Love Island 2018: Laura Anderson (ITV)

Laura, 29, says: "I’ve had loads of boyfriends – nine. Two of my ex boyfriends were in the public eye. I’m a relationship person I guess."

Jack Fincham

Love Island 2018: Jack Fincham (ITV)

Jack, 26, says: "I’m just a bit worried about looking like an idiot on the telly, really. I don’t want to embarrass myself. And I hope I find someone who I genuinely like."

But that's not it for Love Island. As always, islanders will be dumped and new faces will join the villa. So these rumoured names could still be heading in:

Sairah Pinnock

Sairah is the older sister of Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock. Aged 29, she is a party planner and Instagram influencer with a whopping 60,000 followers.

A Love Island insider reportedly told The Sun: “Sairah is one of the Love Island reserves who could be thrown into the mix at any time during one of the episodes.

“She’s had her fair share of bad relationships so is well and truly on the look-out for love and a long-term relationship."

Amelia Goodman

Amelia Goodman comes from a family of reality TV stars and social media 'influencers'. Her sister Chloe Goodman has already done Ex on the Beach and was a contestant on Celebrity Big Brother back in 2015, while her other sister Lauryn has 47,000 Instagram followers.

Amelia isn't far behind with 18k followers on Instagram and she describes herself as a social media influencer from Brighton. She's now being rumoured for Love Island 2018, with Mail Online claiming that she has already met with producers and casting bosses. Watch this space.

When does Love Island 2018 start?Who is going to be in the new series of Love Island?Which Love Island couples are still together?Want more Love Island content? Click here

Theo Campbell

He fought with Jonny over Tyla, and didn't last too long in the villa. Is Theo Campbell going back to Majorca?

Well, the former Love Island contestant sent a rather cryptic tweet in May saying: "When I go on this time I'm actually going try and find love".

We don't know about you, but we think this has to happen.

Carla Howe

Earlier this year, it was reported that Carla Howe had been approached to take part in Love Island. As the rumours would have it, the Playboy model ended an on-off relationship with rapper Tyga in order to head to the villa.

Dima Ziadie

Dima Ziadie already knows what appearing on reality TV is all about – he's the adopted son of infamous I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! contestant Lady Colin Campbell.

It's been reported by the tabloids that he's been approached to take part on the ITV2 show this year. If he does make it into the final line-up and into the villa, this is an idea of what his official press shot could look like...

Katie Snooks

The vlogger and YouTube star sent fans into a frenzy when she posted this screenshot of her supposedly receiving an email from 'Love Island'. She captioned the image "So tempted..."

Fellow YouTuber Zoella replied to her tweet with an "OMG YES!!" to which Katie said: "Haha, can you imagine!"

Note: she didn't say no...

Taylor Ward

Taylor is already no stranger to reality TV; her mum Dawn Ward is one of the stars of ITVBe series The Real Housewives of Cheshire. The 20-year-old already has over 100,000 followers on Instagram and is reportedly being tipped for series four of Love Island.

Ethan Allen

Recognise Ethan's sister? Yep, on the left there is Gabby Allen - one of the breakout stars of last year's Love Island. Now her brother, who boasts an impressive 44k followers on Instagram, is being tipped for the 2018 show.

Elizabeth-Jayne TierneyImage

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Love Island 2018

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

No Lydia. You can't come in.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Following :) just noticed on the app there is a 'first look' video of them arriving.

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Tapatalk

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

I'll be checking in with the thread tonight! :respekt:

DFV_2017
Talker
Talker

Post by DFV_2017 »

I’m looking forward to this! Hope there’s some funny characters. Danny Dyer’s daughter is already getting a hard time on daily mail comments for being fame hungry! I didn’t watch that other show she was on. Hayley looks really pretty! Not sure on the men yet, wonder if any will try and be the new Kem and Chris double act?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Looks like every guy has a shaved chest. Why???

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

I wonder if I can watch it in Denmark? I really want to as everyone I know in the UK are HOOOOOKED on it and I need something to watch.

Any ideas?

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

MoanyMinnie wrote:I wonder if I can watch it in Denmark? I really want to as everyone I know in the UK are HOOOOOKED on it and I need something to watch.

Any ideas?

Same! I am in Germany but love some good old UK reality stuff à la Geordie Shore and so on

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

MoanyMinnie wrote:I wonder if I can watch it in Denmark? I really want to as everyone I know in the UK are HOOOOOKED on it and I need something to watch.

Any ideas?

Itv player app?

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Normally the series gets much more interesting once the couples actually get feelings for each other and they all have tighter bonds, rather than this part

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Tapatalk

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:

Any ideas?

Itv player app?
It won’t work on a danish iPad / tv etc sadly. I’ve tried Image

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Try that link- apologies if it doesn’t work!

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Spangles11 wrote:Try that link- apologies if it doesn’t work!

Ah it works! Thank you so much <3

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Following! Not sure I like any of them yet but Jake's teeth are luminous :rofl: Toilet bowl white and toy-like :?
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

ohnoitsher
Learner
Learner

Post by ohnoitsher »

Following! I have to catch up tonight. Which one is Mick Carters daughter? :D

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer