Bratayley: Goodbye MD. Hello CALI! (Pt 10)

JetpackBlue
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: Goodbye MD. Hello CALI! (Pt 10)

Post by JetpackBlue »

I am assuming they take it as obvious that Luna is not coming with them. Besides, Annie is way over her horse phase, I don't think she'd want to take care of it over in LA or even have her around that much. Especially knowing Luna is not going to take mishandling as she is still young and has her temper.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

JetpackBlue wrote:I am assuming they take it as obvious that Luna is not coming with them. Besides, Annie is way over her horse phase, I don't think she'd want to take care of it over in LA or even have her around that much. Especially knowing Luna is not going to take mishandling as she is still young and has her temper.
I wonder if they sold Luna back or just said to Amanda’s mom we can’t take the horse with us so we relinquish ownership or if they got their money back or what happened there? It just seems like such a waste of money to “surprise” Annie with a horse for 4M subs that she saw three or four times for like a few hours in the day. After she begged and begged them for a horse. I know we talk often about how much these people waste their money, but that’s several thousands of dollars that was basically wasted because as usual Annie wanted something but didn’t *really* want it. I just am curious how they are gonna handle that when you’re talking thousands of dollars. Hayley’s bunny was less than a hundred total including cage and accessories. But that’s a LOT of money to waste for something that after getting it she didn’t care too much about. Like the piano and the camera and whatever else she *has* to have but never uses or touch’s once she owns it.

JetpackBlue
Talker
Talker

Post by JetpackBlue »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
JetpackBlue wrote:I am assuming they take it as obvious that Luna is not coming with them. Besides, Annie is way over her horse phase, I don't think she'd want to take care of it over in LA or even have her around that much. Especially knowing Luna is not going to take mishandling as she is still young and has her temper.
I wonder if they sold Luna back or just said to Amanda’s mom we can’t take the horse with us so we relinquish ownership or if they got their money back or what happened there? It just seems like such a waste of money to “surprise” Annie with a horse for 4M subs that she saw three or four times for like a few hours in the day. After she begged and begged them for a horse. I know we talk often about how much these people waste their money, but that’s several thousands of dollars that was basically wasted because as usual Annie wanted something but didn’t *really* want it. I just am curious how they are gonna handle that when you’re talking thousands of dollars. Hayley’s bunny was less than a hundred total including cage and accessories. But that’s a LOT of money to waste for something that after getting it she didn’t care too much about. Like the piano and the camera and whatever else she *has* to have but never uses or touch’s once she owns it.
The thing is, it is not Annie's fault. She is a normal kid that has the "I want it for fifteen minutes" moments, the problem here is her parents that will do anything to keep the moneymaker motivated. No one wants to watch a sulking teenager, so they end up getting her a horse, a camera, etc. I wouldn't be suprised (if the youtube thing keeps rolling) she ends up being one of those kids that get a car before they are even close to getting a permit. Annie is a brat because she is allowed to be.

Annie is a deeply insecure teenager who copies her friends behaviours and hobbies, beacause she knows she can get anything in the world she would want. Her parents only feed into her insecurities as she learns that everyhthing will always be taken care for her, she just needs to look pretty and be entertaining. Being in front of such a large audience from a young age has has it's toll on her, so now she believs she has to have perfect teeth, long lashes, always styled hair and whatever else in order to be liked and she doesn't have a parent that would tell her she's alright as she is. Her parents are more her dysfunctional friends than caretakers, so Annie is left with a lot of money, insecurity and misguidance.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Oh, it's definitely not Annie's fault. If they had said that if they got a horse, she was going to have to at least participate in the care of it, and held her to that, either she would have gotten over the "I want a horse" thing a lot quicker, or would have actually put the effort into it. Of she had really wanted to see her horse, they would have taken her. It's partly Billy's fault for buying her a horse that was completely unsuitable for her, just because she wanted a black and white pony. That whole "Here's your horse, but you can't ride her because I didn't know what I was doing, and didn't listen to someone who did" was obviously a disappointment for her. But like you said, they give her whatever she wants whenever she wants it, so she doesn't have to stick with anything.
She won't be able to stick with anything, because she's never been taught how, past maybe a little bit of gymnastics. She doesn't have to work for anything, or stick with anything.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

I wonder what would have happened if they had gotten the horse but were actually around instead of getting it right before they started spending so much time in California. Even if she wanted to take care of her more than she actually did, she would not have had much opportunity. And she was on the tail end of the common horse obsessed age. I wanted one at nine or ten too, not so much by twelve or thirteen.

Of course it is also the parent committing at that age... It isn't like she could drive herself to the horse. I have trouble seeing them go through the effort of taking her there regularly when they would rather lie around in bed or watch movies. And like kids who promise to take care of a pet but then Mom or Dad end up walking the dog or scooping the kitty litter... Most kids are capable of caring for the animal but need help learning commitment. Gymnastics had commitment but it was more formal and didn't take parental willpower. Of course they stopped taking gym seriously around the same time as the horse because California. And peak parental laziness.

As for her other expensive toys, Annie earns money but not in the way most kids do. If she had to save up for a camera by babysitting or mowing lawns or whatever she might either really want that camera by the time she earned it or might decide not to spend the money because she would rather use it in another way. Who knows how much money Annie "has" but it is clear it doesn't mean anything to her. None of the L's seem to have any concept of money management. The kids are going to have it rough when they grow up and money doesn't magically appear.

LimeGreenRanger
Talker
Talker

Post by LimeGreenRanger »

So, I always wondered if Avia Butler would've had the "success" Annie has had the Shaytards not stopped vlogging. Now they're back, and Avia is releasing a song and music video next week...I'm wondering how it'll compare to Annie's songs? Avia isn't the next Beyonce, but I know Avia's family is musically inclined and it seems like she actually practices every now and then.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

keliza wrote:I wonder what would have happened if they had gotten the horse but were actually around instead of getting it right before they started spending so much time in California. Even if she wanted to take care of her more than she actually did, she would not have had much opportunity. And she was on the tail end of the common horse obsessed age. I wanted one at nine or ten too, not so much by twelve or thirteen.

Of course it is also the parent committing at that age... It isn't like she could drive herself to the horse. I have trouble seeing them go through the effort of taking her there regularly when they would rather lie around in bed or watch movies. And like kids who promise to take care of a pet but then Mom or Dad end up walking the dog or scooping the kitty litter... Most kids are capable of caring for the animal but need help learning commitment. Gymnastics had commitment but it was more formal and didn't take parental willpower. Of course they stopped taking gym seriously around the same time as the horse because California. And peak parental laziness.

As for her other expensive toys, Annie earns money but not in the way most kids do. If she had to save up for a camera by babysitting or mowing lawns or whatever she might either really want that camera by the time she earned it or might decide not to spend the money because she would rather use it in another way. Who knows how much money Annie "has" but it is clear it doesn't mean anything to her. None of the L's seem to have any concept of money management. The kids are going to have it rough when they grow up and money doesn't magically appear.
The thing is, though, that I really believe, maybe wrongly so, that if Annie pushed to see her horse, they would have gotten her out there to see her more often. What Annie wants, Annie gets. Of course, Billy and Katie allow her to be lazy, because they're lazy too, but if she had really wanted to, she would have pouted about it, and they would have gotten her out there. I also wonder what would have happened if Billy had gotten a horse Annie could ride. It must have been a huge disappointment to her: surprise! Here's your horse! But you can't ride her, and won't be able to for probably a year! Yay!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

If she had gotten a horse she could have ridden, do you think they still would have gone down the same road that she went? It seems like this celebrity thing is just a quick attempt for vlog content than it is Annie fulfilling a dream she has talked about wanting and that she had been working for for years prior to this. To me it seems like she is just out there trying to be an actress and singer more for them to have something to do than because she had actually wanted it.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

Even when she was with the horse, she didnt make the effort to actually properly learned. She would’ve rather sat there and shoved her hands up the horses noses, call them cute all day long and worry about her braids fitting under her helmet rather then getting stuck in and helping Amanda and her mother.

She barely begged to go see Luna, even if her parents dropped her off first thing and pick her up last. There are plenty of things to do up a stables to keep a kid who doesn’t know anything occupied but they never did that. It was only for an hour every so often... what was the point?

I hope Luna stays in MD or gets sold on. I don’t see the LeBlancs spending a fortune to ship a horse across the country for someone else to look after while they never go see the poor thing

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

I always figured it, but interesting to actually know that annie is technically underweight.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

vmars87 wrote:I always figured it, but interesting to actually know that annie is technically underweight.
I just saw an Instagram of her weighing herself. Ive always been small like Annie (im actually an inch shorter and an adult). I don’t have a problem with her weight, as she hits puberty she will naturally grow, but why would Katie put that in a vlog. Sooo many girls are self conscious and weight obsessed at that age. It seems really irresponsible. That’s the second time Katie has broadcasted her weight in only a few months.

waterynames
Talker
Talker

Post by waterynames »

chloesweb85 wrote:
vmars87 wrote:I always figured it, but interesting to actually know that annie is technically underweight.
I just saw an Instagram of her weighing herself. Ive always been small like Annie (im actually an inch shorter and an adult). I don’t have a problem with her weight, as she hits puberty she will naturally grow, but why would Katie put that in a vlog. Sooo many girls are self conscious and weight obsessed at that age. It seems really irresponsible. That’s the second time Katie has broadcasted her weight in only a few months.
You're right. Why would they put that in a vlog when they know full well there are so many girls who look up to Annie? I'm sure most of them aren't underweight and, at that age, it's pretty likely some of them are actually overweight. And I'm also sure there are girls who are perfectly slim but weigh more than Annie just because their bodies aren't shaped like hers but who might want to get to Annie's weight nevertheless. Do the LeBlancs ever consider the consequences of their actions?

My guess is Katie probably wasn't underweight when she was Annie's age but she'd have liked to be, and as she's living vicariously through Annie now, telling the world her weight might make her feel better about herself, somehow. It's like she's getting to be the teenager she always wished she was. And that's just... plain sad. Katie desperately needs a life of her own, something that's just hers, and friends that are her age. Most of the time she seems pretty lonely, and I feel bad for her.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

Disgusted to no end........ The LeBlanc's are sending the dogs to live with (someone) in Louisiana. Billy's driving them there in a rented vehicle.

Yeah, let's get rid of everything that reminds us of our old life. Disgusting.

I sincerely feel so bad for those dogs. I don't own one, but I do know that they have feelings. The poor things..... being, in a sense, abandoned.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Mark wrote:Disgusted to no end........ The LeBlanc's are sending the dogs to live with (someone) in Louisiana. Billy's driving them there in a rented vehicle.

I sincerely feel so bad for those dogs. I don't own one, but I do know that they have feelings. The poor things..... being, in a sense, abandoned.

This INFURIATED me. I couldn't even continue to watch the vlog. They are going to stay with the grandmother. YAYYYYY the girls are SO HAPPY. Because they'll be able to visit Nonnie and the dogs at the same time!!!!!! Seriously......... how often to they EVER travel to visit family? And I guess all the vlogs until they actually leave Md. will be about reminding us that they are heading back to LA soon. This family is officially Hollywoodised and that will never change. Any sense of humbleness is completely gone.
.......meow.......

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

mzkitteh wrote:
Mark wrote:Disgusted to no end........ The LeBlanc's are sending the dogs to live with (someone) in Louisiana. Billy's driving them there in a rented vehicle.

This INFURIATED me. I couldn't even continue to watch the vlog. They are going to stay with the grandmother. YAYYYYY the girls are SO HAPPY. Because they'll be able to visit Nonnie and the dogs at the same time!!!!!! Seriously......... how often to they EVER travel to visit family? And I guess all the vlogs until they actually leave Md. will be about reminding us that they are heading back to LA soon. This family is officially Hollywoodised and that will never change. Any sense of humbleness is completely gone.
Ugh. That's all I can say. They _say_ they miss their "puppies" SOOOO much, and then first chance they get, pass them off on someone else. Pets aren't family members to them. They're vlog footage and disposable props, from Frisbee to Luna and now the dogs. I wonder if they will ever move the dogs to LA. I honestly hope not. Those dogs have got to be so confused!!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

So they are giving the dogs up to someone else? Are they gonna keep them as their dogs to come “visit” the dogs once a blue moon? It’s just at this point they are so messed up. They are abandoning friends, pets, lives to chase “dreams” that neither of those kids wanted. How are people still following them and still supporting them? It’s just crazy how much they run away from their lives and kids will just forgive them of everything or not think twice or not call them out for this kind of behavior. I could never just give up my pets not even to my best friend. I would want them with me. Are they not getting a house in LA then?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:So they are giving the dogs up to someone else? Are they gonna keep them as their dogs to come “visit” the dogs once a blue moon? It’s just at this point they are so messed up. They are abandoning friends, pets, lives to chase “dreams” that neither of those kids wanted. How are people still following them and still supporting them? It’s just crazy how much they run away from their lives and kids will just forgive them of everything or not think twice or not call them out for this kind of behavior. I could never just give up my pets not even to my best friend. I would want them with me. Are they not getting a house in LA then?
If they are talking about how they can visit Nonnie and the dogs, it seems that they are going to leave them with her. But I could be wrong. But getting the dogs all the way across country would be difficult because they aren't trained for shit. Not defending them at all. I think this whole situation is messed up. Wonder if they are going to get new dogs in LA. Wouldn't put it past them.

JetpackBlue
Talker
Talker

Post by JetpackBlue »

lmmomSD wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:So they are giving the dogs up to someone else? Are they gonna keep them as their dogs to come “visit” the dogs once a blue moon? It’s just at this point they are so messed up. They are abandoning friends, pets, lives to chase “dreams” that neither of those kids wanted. How are people still following them and still supporting them? It’s just crazy how much they run away from their lives and kids will just forgive them of everything or not think twice or not call them out for this kind of behavior. I could never just give up my pets not even to my best friend. I would want them with me. Are they not getting a house in LA then?
If they are talking about how they can visit Nonnie and the dogs, it seems that they are going to leave them with her. But I could be wrong. But getting the dogs all the way across country would be difficult because they aren't trained for shit. Not defending them at all. I think this whole situation is messed up. Wonder if they are going to get new dogs in LA. Wouldn't put it past them.
Judging from that tiny bit of info they shared it seems the dogs are permanently staying with Nonnie and if they get a place in LA only then start thinking about moving them over (which sounded a lot like they can't be bothered) and they have shifted from "we're getting a house in LA" to "IF we get a house in LA", so it seems they may not want to get a permanent place there anymore.
I honestly wouldn't put it past them to get new animals in LA, especially if you look at Annie's face fall when they announce the dogs won't be around in LA, give it six or so months and I wouldn't be suprised if they have animals around again.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

JetpackBlue wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Judging from that tiny bit of info they shared it seems the dogs are permanently staying with Nonnie and if they get a place in LA only then start thinking about moving them over (which sounded a lot like they can't be bothered) and they have shifted from "we're getting a house in LA" to "IF we get a house in LA", so it seems they may not want to get a permanent place there anymore.
I honestly wouldn't put it past them to get new animals in LA, especially if you look at Annie's face fall when they announce the dogs won't be around in LA, give it six or so months and I wouldn't be suprised if they have animals around again.
Judging by your reply, do you think they know their kids aren’t gonna become superstars or work hard once all the fame dies down to maintain those careers. I’m wondering really do those adults think those girls really want these careers of their own doing, meaning that when the fame dies down, they will keep working hard to continue those careers even if it means they may never have that level of fame and adoration again and that their hearts would have to be in it. Or are they that delusional that they truly believe that they will always have instant fame and things handed to them without working for it at all. I wanna believe that they as adults are not that naive and stupid to think that two kids who were handed careers because of their fame and think that this going to be their lives now until forever. They have something now but is it going to be something that will be worth it in the end when those girls fame may only last another year or two. They are breaking their backs to move out there for something that when the wave ends will leave them with nothing and they went through all of this for nothing.

JetpackBlue
Talker
Talker

Post by JetpackBlue »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
JetpackBlue wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Judging by your reply, do you think they know their kids aren’t gonna become superstars or work hard once all the fame dies down to maintain those careers. I’m wondering really do those adults think those girls really want these careers of their own doing, meaning that when the fame dies down, they will keep working hard to continue those careers even if it means they may never have that level of fame and adoration again and that their hearts would have to be in it. Or are they that delusional that they truly believe that they will always have instant fame and things handed to them without working for it at all. I wanna believe that they as adults are not that naive and stupid to think that two kids who were handed careers because of their fame and think that this going to be their lives now until forever. They have something now but is it going to be something that will be worth it in the end when those girls fame may only last another year or two. They are breaking their backs to move out there for something that when the wave ends will leave them with nothing and they went through all of this for nothing.

I think the parents are aware of it at least on some level, but it somehow still doesn't stop them from completely reckless spending and very little investment in the long term plans for their kids. It's probably why they are backtracking on taking the dogs to LA now as it would be a big expense on their part. I would like to believe that Billy and Katie aren't that naive, but their actions aren't showing it.
The kids don't want the careers in my opinion, I think they just enjoy recognition and being with their friends on set all day, I doubt they will want to continue in the industry when they grow up as Hayley has already exclaimed for over two years now she doesn't enjoy being on camera that much. They are encouraged by their parents to start singing and acting careers, but neither of them ever showed interest in it prior to Billy getting them jobs.

Return to “Bratayley”