ChosenHero
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P5: Funding Sarah ‘The Ego’ Ingham 1 ‘Suprise’ at a

Post by ChosenHero »

Suzysheep1 wrote:She’s deleted her twitter account! :D
I didn’t delete my account :tu: I set it to private but then thought why should I need to hide away?
Oh and That tweet was aimed at a lady that was previously spoken about in here as the 50 something that tried to start a #matureifam as I feel she brought me up on here on a personal grudge :rofl: but that’s cool whatever, I’m over that now.
If it’s her then be woman enough to admit it.

I was pissed off at first because attention was drawn to me and my account which had personal stuff on which I knew would end up in here. I don’t usually swear like that and no I don’t watch Jeremy Kyle :rofl:

It’s kind of funny how you all think of yourselves as grown adults with just opinions though, I’ve done nothing personally to you or anybody else, I try on a whole to keep myself to myself.
Twitter is not a true reflection of me to be honest, most of it is banter :roll:
I am on Twitter a fair bit but not as much as is being made out either and I have no interest in Chris in that way, that is actually an hilarious assumption :rofl: :rofl:
I’m married for one but hey ho you probably won’t believe a word anyway!
the Ifam elite thing was an inside joke... don’t believe everything you read on the internet!
I honestly have more things to be dealing with than making up my own title :rofl: but it’s hilarious gets some Ifam really annoyed haha!

Oh and you can’t edit tweets was meant to of said absolute not absolutely

It’s not even worth being part of all this anymore too many snakes lol

ChosenHero
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChosenHero »

My children don’t have Twitter, I mean photos of them which i don’t want to end up on here with people taking the piss :tu:

ChosenHero
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChosenHero »

Suzysheep1 wrote:Amy Palmer seems completely obsessed with the Inghams! She must spend every moment of the day obsessing over them. She’s on twitter constantly talking about them.....bless!!!!!
Not true but ok :rofl:

ChosenHero
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChosenHero »

Montymoo wrote:Image

Here is some logic,

1) your full name is your twitter handle.

2) your kids are on your Twitter yet you have no issue swearing, and acting like a lunatic for all to see freely?

Alright. Am I missing something here?
I kind of meant photos and stuff they’re a little too young for twitter accounts but yeah can see what you mean, I don’t make sense when I’m pissed off obviously lol

ChosenHero
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChosenHero »

impleo wrote:Just confirms my suspicions the "elite" Ifam

Amy Palmer, if you watch Jeremy Kyle*, I'm correct.

*Jerry Springer for our international gossipers :love2:
Elite Ifam was an inside joke :? Did you really think I was serious?. :rofl:

ChosenHero
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChosenHero »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:How the hell does she spend so much time on Twitter with kids :rofl:

Hey Amy, we’re a lovely lot, we had a nice girl who used to pop in before, Nicola was it?
She got a lovely welcome and seemed a nice girl. We don’t bite. We’re nice folk!!

I’d love to know how you know how much time I spend on Twitter :tu: it’s not as much as you may think lol

ChosenHero
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChosenHero »

Montymoo wrote:Honestly, I invite anyone, for or against the Inghams, to come here and discuss rationally the reasons why they are for either side.

But will anyone? I’m guessing not. Just a continuation of the passive aggressive twitter comments to get their attention.

Your only flavour of he month for so long with that family, then they will drop you like a bag of flaming turds. Look at prinny, she’s a great example. Bought for views, dropped when their new ideas to get views meant she got in the way.

Ok if you’re actually up for a discussion and we can argue both sides, in a mature way where people listen I’m all for that :tu:

ChosenHero
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChosenHero »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:I was reading some of the tweets lovely Amy posted about us bullying the older members of the ifam. :?

This reply was from someone in support of Sarah and her cast members family.

“Well I'm 47 I dunt care I luv the ifam they down to earth people not the type that buy buy buy oh hang on only if its a bargain in sales lol luv n hugz”

Is she trolling on our behalf. :rofl:

Regardless, to anyone snooping on this page, as montymoo has said above you’re more than welcome to join us, I’m sure you’re all really nice, intelligent, hard working people like us all <3

Its fair enough having an opinion we are all entitled to one, not everybody has to like them but I honestly do think it goes too far when it gets personal, about their looks/weight/ sexuality which sometimes it does and it just makes people’s backs go up if you came with valid arguments maybe people would listen but it’s like all people do is hate for no reason.

Mirababy01
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirababy01 »

justjonie wrote:
Mirababy01 wrote:For as much as Sarah buys the girls I feel like the majority of it is just cheap junk. Like wouldn't it be better to buy them a present or two and make those presents nice gifts? It makes no sense to me. I noticed it with Christmas presents as well. Yeah they might get one or two nicer things like Isabelle's phone or Esme's creepy reborn doll but then they just get a bunch of cheap shit.
Absolutely, it's quantity, not quality that gets you those kids and tweens views/subscribes!

Aside from that I feel like they are constantly trying to recreate Esme's reaction to her first reborn where she cried on Christmas morning. It is no secret that it was that video that got them a lot of subscribers. The problem is that they give those kids whatever they want whenever they want. The girls get surprises daily. They will never get a genuine thankful reaction like that again. I remember in the Christmas vlog this year Isla said that she couldn't wait to open "insert some doll name here" to which Sarah replied, "how do you know you got her?" Seriously Sarah? Are you kidding me? Isla knows damn well that she got her! As if those girls ask for anything and don't get it.

ChosenHero
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChosenHero »

Sammielou wrote:I'm back too, God I go to work and all hell breaks loose. Firstly if I was wrong or broke the GG rules in anyway putting her name then I do apologise. Secondly, as above whats with the language if her kids are on there?
Nice name change though.
Also I'm taking it you have seen the response on your post from that Sally women but I haven't seen you suck it up and apologise to her for implying It was her. Nope it was meeee :tu: Just like last time. Hope she don't take crap coz you can't get your facts right.
Who is Sally??? :rofl: I’ve never implied it’s sally, I can read which is probably hard to believe I know :rofl:

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

ChosenHero wrote:
Montymoo wrote:Honestly, I invite anyone, for or against the Inghams, to come here and discuss rationally the reasons why they are for either side.

But will anyone? I’m guessing not. Just a continuation of the passive aggressive twitter comments to get their attention.

Your only flavour of he month for so long with that family, then they will drop you like a bag of flaming turds. Look at prinny, she’s a great example. Bought for views, dropped when their new ideas to get views meant she got in the way.

Ok if you’re actually up for a discussion and we can argue both sides, in a mature way where people listen I’m all for that :tu:
I'm completely up for the discussion in a mature manner. I think everyone here, a part from two who no longer come here, listen pretty well.

So I open the floor to you first. What attracts you to the Ingham's? What puts you off?

When I first started watching them, I loved this little family unit that just had fun together, then very quickly it devolved into this excessive spending, click bait, manipulation circus act and I finally snapped when they went back to the old house and it was just filled with crap. Almost like there was a nuclear melt down and they had to leave.

And then I started to see the nasty side to the family and the greed. The surprise reactions are as fake as can be, I honestly believe people must be lying to themselves to say they are not.

I do not believe they have any respect for their following, and see them as nothing but cash cows.

ChosenHero
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChosenHero »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
ChosenHero wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:How the hell does she spend so much time on Twitter with kids :rofl:

Hey Amy, we’re a lovely lot, we had a nice girl who used to pop in before, Nicola was it?
She got a lovely welcome and seemed a nice girl. We don’t bite. We’re nice folk!!

I’d love to know how you know how much time I spend on Twitter :tu: it’s not as much as you may think lol

Hey Amy, first up,
welcome!
I think I’ve had a run in with you on Twitter a while back, my name was included in a thread over and over and over when I asked it to be removed you were actually really rude to me in your quest to impress Chris and tell him what a legend he was, I didn’t appreciate being included in a conversation I wasn’t fully part of when you were all going for each other like animals.
I’m sorry we got off to such a bad start, ive no issues with you and unblocked the lot of you as the conversation has long died down, just wanted to clear that up.
I’ve no idea how much time you spend on Twitter, I was going more on the posts I had read previous to mine , I haven’t seen your posts since I blocked you.
Also can I just say from all of us, we might joke and say things in jest but I don’t doubt you’re a good mum, I don’t think any of us do or have the right to. just wanted to clear that up and let you know you’re not being attacked here, but when we’re being painted as bullies on Twitter by you, it’s natural we haven’t been to friendly in return, I’m sure you understand
<3

I’m sorry if I was a knob on Twitter (genuinely) I do get carried away sometimes when I shouldn’t :? :? I know not all of you are bullies but even people on here have called each other out for going too far on twitter before and it has gone too far, believe it or not I absolutely hate drama so sometimes I feel sorry for Sarah or Chris on twitter and maybe I get too involved and should keep out of it. I am all for stating my reasons why I support them if people are willing to listen xx

ChosenHero
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChosenHero »

Montymoo wrote:
ChosenHero wrote:

I'm completely up for the discussion in a mature manner. I think everyone here, a part from two who no longer come here, listen pretty well.

So I open the floor to you first. What attracts you to the Ingham's? What puts you off?

When I first started watching them, I loved this little family unit that just had fun together, then very quickly it devolved into this excessive spending, click bait, manipulation circus act and I finally snapped when they went back to the old house and it was just filled with crap. Almost like there was a nuclear melt down and they had to leave.

And then I started to see the nasty side to the family and the greed. The surprise reactions are as fake as can be, I honestly believe people must be lying to themselves to say they are not.

I do not believe they have any respect for their following, and see them as nothing but cash cows.
Ok so here goes

I started watching the them just after Christmas when Esmè got Avia (which was totally adorable)
I know some don’t agree but I loved the relationship between Chris and Isabelle because growing up I didn’t have my dad for 6 years and then a step dad came along and saved me and loved me like he was my real dad and all the years I had wished for a dad (corny but bare with me) came true and they reminded me if being younger and even today as an adult that man is my world,my dad who walked be down the isle and their relationship struck me and I don’t know why but it did.
I felt their bond :love2:
I know it’s all a little odd maybe to you guys but that’s me. I’m strange lol
I know Isabelle has a dad so it’s a little different but I honestly believe their relationship is just daddy/daughter and he loves her like he loves Esmè and Isla, it’s kind of hard to see people think it’s creepy because then I’m like, do people think my dad is strange for loving me?

I have a 10 year old daughter who is autistic and after we lost her best friend aka a dog who was her entire world she went into herself she was an actual shadow of her former self, we tried literally everything to help her but that girl was so lost unbelievably sad to see, lost all confidence and wouldn’t talk in school anymore BUT she watched their videos and something about their girls being so comfortable with themselves and being brave enough to speak in front of hundreds of thousands of people on camera made something click and she even says now she’s fully better that the girls helped her??
it makes me emotional and feel shitty as a mum as I wasn’t the one to make her better if that makes any sense at all??
it’s like in a round about way they gave me back my little girl.
Last edited by ChosenHero on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

ChosenHero wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:
ChosenHero wrote:

Hey Amy, first up,
welcome!
I think I’ve had a run in with you on Twitter a while back, my name was included in a thread over and over and over when I asked it to be removed you were actually really rude to me in your quest to impress Chris and tell him what a legend he was, I didn’t appreciate being included in a conversation I wasn’t fully part of when you were all going for each other like animals.
I’m sorry we got off to such a bad start, ive no issues with you and unblocked the lot of you as the conversation has long died down, just wanted to clear that up.
I’ve no idea how much time you spend on Twitter, I was going more on the posts I had read previous to mine , I haven’t seen your posts since I blocked you.
Also can I just say from all of us, we might joke and say things in jest but I don’t doubt you’re a good mum, I don’t think any of us do or have the right to. just wanted to clear that up and let you know you’re not being attacked here, but when we’re being painted as bullies on Twitter by you, it’s natural we haven’t been to friendly in return, I’m sure you understand
<3

I’m sorry if I was a knob on Twitter (genuinely) I do get carried away sometimes when I shouldn’t :? :? I know not all of you are bullies but even people on here have called each other out for going too far on twitter before and it has gone too far, believe it or not I absolutely hate drama so sometimes I feel sorry for Sarah or Chris on twitter and maybe I get too involved and should keep out of it. I am all for stating my reasons why I support them if people are willing to listen xx

All of us are willing to listen. Every single one of us has our own reasons for disliking The Inghams. I used to quite like them, I’m not sure why. I found them interesting to watch but gradually as their bank balances grew you could see their greed grow. What they forget is their IFAM and views are what makes them money. How do they reward you guys? I know... by CHARGING for meet and greets and obscene prices on tatty merchandise.

My morbid interest into their circus actually turned to complete and absolute disgust when the pregnancy clickbait video went up. Contrary to Sarah I’m not a “h8er” I am actually a very successful 30 year old who unfortunately is unable to have children. That stunt was the final strawer.

Unfortunately as Sarah and Chris can’t take any sort of feedback and automatically label it as BULLYING. There is a massive difference between bullying and feedback. Yes there have been weight comments, sexuality comments etc but they have been on this site. We don’t sit and troll them on twitter for example. This is a gossip site and they do make a healthy wage living in the public eye so they do need to expect it.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

daveydave
Talker
Talker

Post by daveydave »

I’m sorry if I was a knob on Twitter (genuinely) I do get carried away sometimes when I shouldn’t :? :? I know not all of you are bullies but even people on here have called each other out for going too far on twitter before and it has gone too far, believe it or not I absolutely hate drama so sometimes I feel sorry for Sarah or Chris on twitter and maybe I get too involved and should keep out of it. I am all for stating my reasons why I support them if people are willing to listen xx[/quote]

Hey Amy - hopefully I have your name right.
I would be genuinely interested in hearing why you support them.

It would be actually interesting to hear form you as I believe you are a woman with children.
IT may take a while but I will gladly reply to you.
Actually my wife may reply as she is very sensible but genuinely livid with the Inghams and she is not alone locally in this.
Locally as we have had dealings with them and a lot of issues has arisen lately with them.
Best Wishes

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

ChosenHero wrote:

Assuming you're actually said Amy individual from Twitter: I have a few honest questions. These aren't meant to be sarcastic or mock you, just want to know:

First of all, what is it that makes you drawn to the Inghams on such a personal level? Everyone has celebrities and YouTubers that they like but I personally grew out of fangirling at about 20 which imo was a bit old to still be fangirling on Twitter. I haven't obsessed over a celebrity or YouTuber since. Doesn't mean I'm not a fan of those whose content I like, I just don't need their personal attention or to be noticed or to defend them on social media.

2. What do you hope to gain from all this (defending Sarah/Chris and being part of their "fanbase"...I won't say minions because I'm being nice here) like is there some subconscious hope for a reward? They're not going to give you a pat on the back or a cookie. This family isn't doing anything for you, you're a grown woman with your own life and children. They're not about to defend you and jump on people tweeting YOU are they? Yet there you are acting as their personal guard. So again, what is it you think you're going to get in return?

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

Hi Amy.

I liked the Inghams at first, too - right up until they got the new house. I have 2 personal rules for posting on here, one is that I don't criticise the children, and the second is that whatever my opinions on the Inghams, I only say on here, that way they don't have to read it if they don't want to. I know we/I go far, but I stick to my 2 basic rules and am content with that.

I mock Chris because he makes me angry. I think he is very irresponsible as a 30-something male and his interactions with the Ifam, most of whom are girls under the age of 13. I wonder if you think his judgement could be better?

I felt in the past the he had crossed the line, his facebook photos were questionable and they were openly available for young kids to see. Just the other day, he set up the Musically account in his name alone, with videos of just himself and was promising to follow back any kids that follow him. Even if his intentions were genuine, you'd think that there would be something in his mind that would say that perhaps he didn't need to do it and maybe a better option would be to set up a joint account with Sarah? He's done questionable things like that one too many times for my liking.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

ChosenHero wrote:
Montymoo wrote:
ChosenHero wrote:

Ok so here goes

I started watching the them just after Christmas when Esmè got Avia (which was totally adorable)
I know some don’t agree but I loved the relationship between Chris and Isabelle because growing up I didn’t have my dad for 6 years and then a step dad came along and saved me and loved me like he was my real dad and all the years I had wished for a dad (corny but bare with me) came true and they reminded me if being younger and even today as an adult that man is my world,my dad who walked be down the isle and their relationship struck me and I don’t know why but it did.
I know Isabelle has a dad so it’s a little different but I honestly believe their relationship is just daddy/daughter and he loves her like he loves Esmè and Isla, it’s kind of hard to see people think it’s creepy because then I’m like, do people think my dad is strange for loving me?

I have a 10 year old daughter who is autistic and after we lost her best friend aka a dog who was her entire world she went into herself she was an actual shadow of her former self, we tried literally everything to help her but that girl was so lost unbelievably sad to see, lost all confidence and wouldn’t talk in school anymore BUT she watched their videos and something about their girls being so comfortable with themselves and being brave enough to speak in front of hundreds of thousands of people on camera made something click and she even says now she’s fully better that the girls helped her??
it makes me emotional and feel shitty as a mum as I wasn’t the one to make her better if that makes any sense at all??
To start off with, You are not a shitty mother, nor are you shitty as a mother. Do not ever say that to yourself. <3

I understand what you are saying about the relationship between Chris and Isabelle - I do not have a relationship with my father at all. I understand the feeling you get seeing a positive relationship between a stepfather and a daughter especially when that is something you to have been through. I don't think that makes you strange. My step father came into my life in my 20's, and while I don't have that connection with him like I assume you have with yours, I do trust him and value his opinion.

It's not strange for a step father to love a step child, but there are certain boundaries that come along with that, especially when the child in question does have an active biological parent.

What does bother me about the Chris/Isabelle relationship is this: 1) his complete lack of respect of her personal space and boundaries, e.g going into her room, filming her in bed etc 2) If he is seen as her 'father' and takes on those parental responsibilities along side Sarah, I am extremely concerned about how much they sexualise her, especially on Instagram. Inappropriate pictures, click bait youtube titles suggesting things that obviously have two very different meanings, etc etc. 3) the way he speaks to her sometimes. It all comes across extremely creepy.

I can understand how finding something that brings out your child against must have been a relief, I don't think anyone would ever bash you for that - but I ask you this with the best of intentions, is your child not getting the idea that the way the Inghams live is normal?

I have spoken previously about this in past threads, I come/came from a very wealthy family. But never in my life have I experienced such excess in terms of gifts, or clothes, or holidays. I am extremely concerned about how the 'lifestyle', if you can call it that, the inghams put out on youtube pretending that its their 'normal' life is going to impact children and their families. I strongly believe in my heart of hearts, the excessive nature of the family is done for youtube.

If your child turned to you tomorrow and asked, why do I not get 30 presents for my birthday? Would you be concerned? Because I believe the image they put out there will make children question why they do not receive the same, which could lead to questions like do my parents not love me that much? It could also could lead to parents feeling they have 'failed' their children.

And I suppose the other thing that concerns me about what you said is that a family on youtube made her fully better - lets say tomorrow the Inghams say We're done! no more youtube. What then? From the comments and social media interactions a lot of children have almost an addiction to this family that I do not believe is healthy. Akin to beatles mania. I do not see how this is healthy, for any child.

Something I and others have noticed, is how Chris and Sarah treat people like they are idiots. For example, Chris saying they don't use clickbait (which they do), or stating their audience is over the age of 20 (which the majority isn't), or the latest one them denying their viewing figures have dropped (which they have). It is almost like they think people are incapable of looking or even thinking for themselves. How do you feel about this? Do you recognize this?

Also, I really appreciate you coming here and actually discussing with us. I think you will find that the majority of us are extremely rational people, with real concerns.

ChosenHero
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChosenHero »

Montymoo wrote:
ChosenHero wrote:
Montymoo wrote:
ChosenHero wrote:

Ok so here goes

To start off with, You are not a shitty mother, nor are you shitty as a mother. Do not ever say that to yourself. <3

I understand what you are saying about the relationship between Chris and Isabelle - I do not have a relationship with my father at all. I understand the feeling you get seeing a positive relationship between a stepfather and a daughter especially when that is something you to have been through. I don't think that makes you strange. My step father came into my life in my 20's, and while I don't have that connection with him like I assume you have with yours, I do trust him and value his opinion.

It's not strange for a step father to love a step child, but there are certain boundaries that come along with that, especially when the child in question does have an active biological parent.

What does bother me about the Chris/Isabelle relationship is this: 1) his complete lack of respect of her personal space and boundaries, e.g going into her room, filming her in bed etc 2) If he is seen as her 'father' and takes on those parental responsibilities along side Sarah, I am extremely concerned about how much they sexualise her, especially on Instagram. Inappropriate pictures, click bait youtube titles suggesting things that obviously have two very different meanings, etc etc. 3) the way he speaks to her sometimes. It all comes across extremely creepy.

I can understand how finding something that brings out your child against must have been a relief, I don't think anyone would ever bash you for that - but I ask you this with the best of intentions, is your child not getting the idea that the way the Inghams live is normal?

I have spoken previously about this in past threads, I come/came from a very wealthy family. But never in my life have I experienced such excess in terms of gifts, or clothes, or holidays. I am extremely concerned about how the 'lifestyle', if you can call it that, the inghams put out on youtube pretending that its their 'normal' life is going to impact children and their families. I strongly believe in my heart of hearts, the excessive nature of the family is done for youtube.

If your child turned to you tomorrow and asked, why do I not get 30 presents for my birthday? Would you be concerned? Because I believe the image they put out there will make children question why they do not receive the same, which could lead to questions like do my parents not love me that much? It could also could lead to parents feeling they have 'failed' their children.

And I suppose the other thing that concerns me about what you said is that a family on youtube made her fully better - lets say tomorrow the Inghams say We're done! no more youtube. What then? From the comments and social media interactions a lot of children have almost an addiction to this family that I do not believe is healthy. Akin to beatles mania. I do not see how this is healthy, for any child.

Something I and others have noticed, is how Chris and Sarah treat people like they are idiots. For example, Chris saying they don't use clickbait (which they do), or stating their audience is over the age of 20 (which the majority isn't), or the latest one them denying their viewing figures have dropped (which they have). It is almost like they think people are incapable of looking or even thinking for themselves. How do you feel about this? Do you recognize this?

Also, I really appreciate you coming here and actually discussing with us. I think you will find that the majority of us are extremely rational people, with real concerns.

My daughter isn’t allowed social media etc as she’s only 10 but I see what you mean with some younger Ifam and I think their parents should monitor them online.
so far she hasn’t ever questioned the amount of presents or even holidays they get and she’s never been abroad etc however if she questioned me I would just tell her simply that they have more money than us and to do things like holidays we have to work/save to be honest she is wise for her age and she has a good understanding, I do think some children may feel envious that’s only natural I guess
I do try to teach my children that we are all different and we don’t all have the same wealth and good fortune, just be happy for others, that’s what I’ve always said to them anyway as I don’t come from money. She’s mentally better now she don’t need to watch them daily to keep better I think they just dragged her back to reality and she’s back to normal now within talking at school etc they did help her recovery though xx

If you look back over old photos which granny posts they’ve always been the same with holidays etc I think now it’s more frequent because money allows, I honestly believe they just love to travel.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Montymoo wrote:
ChosenHero wrote:
Montymoo wrote:
ChosenHero wrote:

Ok so here goes

This has been an issue with another vlogger-- Daily Bumps. They throw these huge extravagant parties for their older boy, and they are overwhelming for him, and simply a chance to show off for his parents. And kids comment on the vlogs saying that they don't understand why their parents can't throw them parties like that. And they came home from a vacation to find their house decorated for Christmas, and said their Elf on the Shelf had done it. A nanny in their forum said that the little boy she nannies asked if his Elf doesn't love him as much as Ollie's loves Ollie because their house didn't get decorated. They live these extravagant lifestyles on the backs of their children (nobody would watch ANY of these parents by themselves) and act like it's normal. It's not only damaging to their kids, but for the kids whose parents have to say no sometimes. And it puts incredible pressure on the kids. They know they're the breadwinners. Kids aren't stupid. What if they're tired or don't want to film? "Do it for the vlog!"
And who buys themselves a car when they can't drive? I still don't understand that..
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “The Ingham Family”