Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part 12)

Happy Cheat Day
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part

Post by Happy Cheat Day »

Rhaenys wrote:okay so i was watching a ricky dillon video and he was reacting to other youtubers when he suddenly said that he always feels bad whenever garrett makes a hp reference and shane gets annoyed. and honestly same. like stop constantly shitting on garrett (and anyone else tbh) i know it's been discussed here before but it was nice to hear another youtuber say it

video if anyone is interested (at 10:21):
[youtube][/youtube]
Ricky Dillon reminds me of Shane on his more entertaining (for me) phase. Ricky is obviously taking inspiration ;) from Shane, but he makes me laugh, so I'll be watching him more

toniiscool
Learner
Learner

Post by toniiscool »

I think the 2 parter that may come today or tomorrow (if) may be the Kathy Griffen video? I feel like he had been sitting on that and it makes sense, probably like one stupid intro video with 20 news videos of her past controversies, meeting his mom, and then a long fake deep scandal discussion.

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Can someone please take his social media away from him and tell him that using :,) in everything doesn’t make him qUIrKy and reLAtAbLE.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

I feel like a person who does good doesn't need to constantly say it, it should just show. It's like he's trying so hard to prove something to people as to why you should think he's a good person with a kind heart!!. It's annoying and makes him look insanely more insecure than he already is

MichaelScarn_
Learner
Learner

Post by MichaelScarn_ »

PiinkFart wrote:Image

(credit to cinnamondonut for the screenshot)

Look who’s going to Tanacon! The WHOLE squad... Image
I’m so disappointed in Cody Ko. I love his videos, why on earth is he even associated with Tana and everyone else at that panel ew ?
:|

bbqchips
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bbqchips »

[H] wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/WtzpsFc.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>WtzpsFc</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Can someone please take his social media away from him and tell him that using :,) in everything doesn’t make him qUIrKy and reLAtAbLE.
Ummmm excuse u but he is a smol bean and needs to be protected at all costs :,) like u seriously don't even understand how hard he works and how gentle and fragile he is :,) :,) :,) my favorite thing is when he gets really close to the camera and whispers with that weird smirk thing he does bc it's just sooooo cute and omg whaAAAT A SMOL BeAN I WOULD LAY DOWN MY LIFE FOR DADDY DAWSON :,) :,) :,) :,) :,)

bayway
Informer
Informer

Post by bayway »

PiinkFart wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 38076b.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180621</span><span>/</span><span>7bbe59d8c548dbeeaa7b37b31e38076b</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

(credit to cinnamondonut for the screenshot)

Look who’s going to Tanacon! The WHOLE squad...
Exes panel? Why?

Does it even count as an ex if you guys are still fucking?
...yikes

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

Shane was literally the last YouTuber for me left who was funny and relatable. Now on twitter and his videos. The ideas are there, but he’s not executing them well at all. Formula is running sloppy and almost mocking the fact that he knows his fans will be content with anything he uploads now. He’s becoming far to greedy (I’m guessing to cover his high expenses and lack of steady ness in YouTube today) it seems that a lot of the big YouTubers are terrified right now. Their not making an A’s steady income as they did since the changes. And they just got lucky, so no business smarts. So now there resorting to what they do best “manipulation” convincing viewers that they want to pay to watch a video that hasn’t even been edited for entertainment. Lazy and ridiculous, viewers are stupid and gullible

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

Shane was literally the last YouTuber for me left who was funny and relatable. Now on twitter and his videos. The ideas are there, but he’s not executing them well at all. Formula is running sloppy and almost mocking the fact that he knows his fans will be content with anything he uploads now. He’s becoming far to greedy (I’m guessing to cover his high expenses and lack of steady ness in YouTube today) it seems that a lot of the big YouTubers are terrified right now. Their not making an A’s steady income as they did since the changes. And they just got lucky, so no business smarts. So now there resorting to what they do best “manipulation” convincing viewers that they want to pay to watch a video that hasn’t even been edited for entertainment. Lazy and ridiculous, viewers are stupid and gullible

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

ryland's recent video...how have shane and ryland lived in their house for what...2 + years? and they don't have any pots or pans??

i do love cooking videos though, so it was still fairly interesting...but ryland having a cooking brand deal is so mismatched. i guess they just give them to anyone who has the subscribers.

Catleana
Talker
Talker

Post by Catleana »

New Ryland video:

Laughed out loud when he said he was cooking

Why is Andrew there?

How many sponsored videos has Ryland done?

BrutalPoetry
Learner
Learner

Post by BrutalPoetry »

Trying to watch Ryland's video now. Andrew and that loud annoying laughing and giggling at every damn thing is so annoying :roll:
" You're annoying me right now. Every breath you draw in my presence annoys me. " - Cersei

Catleana
Talker
Talker

Post by Catleana »

Ok, the Ryland video became very cringy around 10 minute mark. Seriously, this is a warning :!: :!:

Ryland trying to be funny is......something else..

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Y’all Ryland has his own thread: viewtopic.php?f=187&t=33741

mazz
Learner
Learner

Post by mazz »

Ugh usually I like Shane in Ryland's video because he's more real but he was in character the entire time and sis.. it wasn't funny..

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Dang it’s time for a new thread already. Do we have any name suggestions?

Catleana
Talker
Talker

Post by Catleana »

[H] wrote:Dang it’s time for a new thread already. Do we have any name suggestions?
Shane "NEVER ALONE" Dawson

Shane "NO LIFE" Dawson

Shane "literally don't have a life anymore" Dawson

Idk.. I tried ;)

mizcracker

Post by mizcracker »

so they literally never cook their own food and postmate all they eat all the time?

i'm literally SHOCKED. i can't believe people actually live like that. that's so crazy to me.

well no wonder shane has been ballooning up again. if he keeps this up in 10 years he'll be back at his original weight and also have serious health issues :?

leannex3
Learner
Learner

Post by leannex3 »

[H] wrote:Dang it’s time for a new thread already. Do we have any name suggestions?
There was a suggestion a couple of pages back! Something like Shane jesus Dawson or saviour Dawson!

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

I vote for simplicity.

Shane “Jesus” Dawson

Return to “Shane Dawson”