Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part 12)

Re: Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part

Post by Guest »

I actually really like Shane as a person but I honestly don't get how he isn't able to see through his own bs? Like how does he not realise that he keeps making the same damn excuses and saying the same exact stuff for every video anticipated? I know his fans kiss his ass to death, but I consider him a smart guy! I'd be ashamed in his place :?

mm621
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mm621 »

I just started watching his videos, and I’m not gonna lie, I was mildly entertained by his older videos where he was testing out weird cat products. But I’m a total cat lady (with my ONE cat) so.....

I started watching him after those Bunny/Graveyard Girl videos, and he seems like a nice enough guy.... of course, I haven’t caught up on all the gossip on his thread!

But what gets me is that you can really tell that he doesn’t really take care of himself. I get the impression that all he eats is junk, and it really shows on his skin. and if he’s so insecure about his weight, he could easily fix that by simply changing his diet. Don’t get me wrong, sometimes I really get a craving for a McDonalds cheeseburger or sausage egg McMuffin, but you can’t eat like that all day every day and expect to lose weight.

I actually don’t think he’s “fat” at all.... But he’d be a decent looking guy if he took care of his skin (and got rid of the disheveled and sloppy look he does with his hair/facial hair lol)... but of course, skin care won’t do much if you feed your body crap. What you put inside shows up on the outside, if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

:roll:

lisalisalisa
Learner
Learner

Post by lisalisalisa »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

:roll:
"You have hungry, furry babies to feed!"
They must be talking about Ryland, Morgan, Garrett, and Andrew Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by greenfaerie »

Lmao how about instead of 5 fcking 30minute parters he just give us the hour long interview the video is supposed to be focused on/about, and put all his “squad” bullshit somewhere else ImageImage
Definitely would have loved to see more of his and Bunny’s interview over any of that other bs they were filming, none of it was relevant! Has he ever wrote a paper in school? A teacher would say cut all this you’re just trying to get your word count this does not pertain/add to the story. Same with his brother, that footage was better than all his other “conspiracy” crap in that video since it’s clear his brother actually is into it not like Shane just into the dumbest ones he can find. Or he could have been smart and had multiple conspiracy videos and his Bunny interview + doing all that dumb shit in Texas.

“somewhere else” he just wanted someone else to drop the feather of patreon so it doesn’t look like he came up with the idea to shake pockets, cause where else is there? Sorry Shane , your “content” is not worth my 9-5 dimes.. Not only is he getting lazier, but now greedier! Not my problem he gave some random chick he just met like a crackhead a ton of cash.

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

Sunny Megatron is that annoying girl in school who would ask the teacher for homework.. "You have furry babies to feed" Piss off bytch! he just gave $10.000 to a stranger because he "felt weird about it". No one is going to freaking pay to watch your one hour video about nothing! how much more greedy can you get?

chain
Informer
Informer

Post by chain »

Skyr wrote:
chain wrote:This is kind of irrelevant and old but I can't stand his weight. Nothing about the actual number or how he looks but the way he acts about it. Its clearly an insecure as he says in EVERY video but it really does show something about his character. How could something be such a big part of your life(no pun) and make you feel sad and depressed but not do ANYTHING about it when that is a problem only he himself can fix. During his food video stage he was at a good weight ( looks wise) to where he could have easily bulked up and been proud of his body. He has a home gym that is never used for its main purpose but more as furniture now. I was shocked to see that he's back to being bigger. If he can afford to do all these things for people I don't see why he doesn't spend a little money on himself, he could pay a personal trainer, someone to completely cook EVERYTHING for him, he can afford skin removal surgery. It would be one thing if he was happy with himself but its so annoying hearing weight jokes or him bringing up HIS OWN body insecurities as if its something he can't completely turn around and change. Its right up there with that sad pathetic soft whinny voice he makes when he's serious or drunk. I apologize for any typos it just irks me so damn much.
While I do get your point, it's just really not that simple. Shane has mental health issues. I can't remember if he talked specifically about having an eating disorder, but he has body dysmorphia. People will literally eat (or starve) themselves to death - food is very difficult to have a good relationship with for many people. Your point about him being the only one who can change it, and that it is frustrating to hear him complain and not do anything about it is true, but when it comes to mental health problems, it's just not as easy as just "changing it". Also he said he has a personal trainer and works out so he is doing some to change it. He doesn't want to be fat, but while he has all the material resources to change it he doesn't have the mental resources at the moment.
I understand and agree with every point, my wording wasn't the best and could have been more thought through. I was meaning that since he can afford to do all these things (gym, trainer, etc) he should also have funds to be able to put himself through intensive therapy. It feels like he uses videos like confronting my... to give himself some closure on sensitive subjects he had but he just doesn't have the mental skills to be his own therapist, no one does, and for his "squad" they're not good people to be around. He kind of just screams for help through jokes and videos but no one in his personal life seems to be stepping up and actually helping him. Shows how selfish they are.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

Therapy isn't magic, though. He has mentioned having a therapist in the past. They can't erase your trauma and make it all better, they can only teach you healthier ways of dealing with it and comprehending it.

Post by Guest »

Seriously?! Upload the content he was SUPPOSED to upload on the first place on patreon so that we have to pay for it? And instead we got multiple unneeded parts worth of content of them acting childish and unfunny? lmao no. This makes me mad.

Rhaenys
Debater
Debater

Post by Rhaenys »

okay so i was watching a ricky dillon video and he was reacting to other youtubers when he suddenly said that he always feels bad whenever garrett makes a hp reference and shane gets annoyed. and honestly same. like stop constantly shitting on garrett (and anyone else tbh) i know it's been discussed here before but it was nice to hear another youtuber say it

video if anyone is interested (at 10:21):
[youtube][/youtube]

Nautica
Talker
Talker

Post by Nautica »

He's gonna have a lot of upset fan if he decides to put things behind a pay wall. Lots of comments on his Twitter were saying they wouldn't be able to afford it plus lots of his fans are still young so would have to rely on their parents paying for it. Just because Jenna and Sunny can afford it Shane doesn't mean the rest of your fans can. Would his mom have been able to afford something like that for him when he was young?

mizcracker

Post by mizcracker »

god his tweet literally made me lose my shit. 'you guys don't know how hard it is boohoo'. SHUT UP! Sitting on your ass at home, editing and stuffing yourself with garbage is NOT HARD.

there are so many people out there with more than one job. people who hustle EVERY SINGLE DAY. there are doctors who operate for long hours without a break with full concentration. i work part time and study for my degree. i have a 60+ hours work week and i still find some time for family and friends and you don't see me complaining like a little bitch every goddamn second.

imagine if i didn't do my job and just told my boss that he didn't know how hard i was working boohoo :rofl:

and don't even get me started on the last video. 'oh i'm such a good person, i love helping people and giving them money i'm the ellen of youtube BUT ONLY IF THE MONEY ISN'T ACTUALLY MINE BUT FROM A SPONSOR. because if i actually have to give someone my own money then that's weird and i try to weasel my way out of it'

and his dumbass click-baity title as if the whole thing wasn't his OWN. DAMN. FAULT.

and all he ever talks about is how he loves his new videos and how creative and fulfilling they are and how he has so many ideas UWU BUT the tea is that he started this video without a plan on how it was going to go. he didn't even know if he had a sponsor and ryland had no idea what was going on. only once they were at toys'r'us and he talked to the employee did that idea come to him. SO. and he was SO DESPERATE to make that idea work he didn't see how absolutely FUCKED it was. because he didn't actually have anything else going on idea wise at that time. where ARE all those creative video ideas shane? WHERE are they? because if this was an idea that he was still brainstorming and thinking about, he wouldn't be filming it. he'd be planning it and instead film all those amazing videos that he's working SO hard on uwu

the truth is that he barely has any ideas and those that he has are pretty basic and that's why he has to film 20 hours of footage for every 30 minute video. because his videos don't actually have a lot of substance and if you film enough garbage you can somehow piece a semi-entertaining video together. that means he's a lousy director lol good luck with your future plans shane

and don't even get me started on ryland again. 'OMG YOU'RE PROPOSING' yes ryland, he's proposing to you while you're sitting on the couch eating something. HOW desperate is he to lock his sugar daddy down? :rofl:

honestly i'm THIS close to unsubscribing lol

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

What makes me angry about Youtubers complaining about being demonetized / not getting paid when they have millions of subs is how much they’ve been paid ALREADY.
They make 6 figure salaries (sometimes 7). Shane probably gets paid more in one month than I get paid in a year.

I will never, EVER give my money to these people. Not a fucking penny. I don’t give a flying fuck if they’re up editing 2 days in a row, they’re gonna make tens of thousands of dollars and it goes right into their pocket.

The housing crisis where I live right now is so awful because you can’t get a home for under a million dollars (canadian). It’s frightening to me that even with an education and working in the medical field I will probably never be able to afford to live in or own a house.

They can bitch and moan all they fucking want but at the end of the day they truly hit the jackpot for job effort / salary pay. These people are all rich, and they’d be fine if they were never paid again. I’m unsubscribing from Shane. I can’t with his bullshit anymore.

And this sucks. Because I’ve been a fan since Shanaynay.

Nautica
Talker
Talker

Post by Nautica »

PiinkFart wrote:What makes me angry about Youtubers complaining about being demonetized / not getting paid when they have millions of subs is how much they’ve been paid ALREADY.
They make 6 figure salaries (sometimes 7). Shane probably gets paid more in one month than I get paid in a year.

I will never, EVER give my money to these people. Not a fucking penny. I don’t give a flying fuck if they’re up editing 2 days in a row, they’re gonna make tens of thousands of dollars and it goes right into their pocket.

The housing crisis where I live right now is so awful because you can’t get a home for under a million dollars (canadian). It’s frightening to me that even with an education and working in the medical field I will probably never be able to afford to live in or own a house.

They can bitch and moan all they fucking want but at the end of the day they truly hit the jackpot for job effort / salary pay. These people are all rich, and they’d be fine if they were never paid again. I’m unsubscribing from Shane. I can’t with his bullshit anymore.

And this sucks. Because I’ve been a fan since Shanaynay.
Also Canadian and totally agree! With the amount he makes he could live anywhere in the country and not have to worry about affordability.

He needs to remember where he came from and that everyday people are still living like that. I think it's safe to say that he lives VERY comfortably, while he does have expenses outside of his normal living (paying Andrew and Garrett etc.) It might only be 'a dollar' or whatever, but we've all seen the people that sacrifice everything just for merch or convention tickets(not paying rent etc so they have the money to see him). People definitely have a choice what to do with their money, but he seem to only be charitable when he has a sponsor and when it looks good on him.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

(credit to cinnamondonut for the screenshot)

Look who’s going to Tanacon! The WHOLE squad... Image

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

PiinkFart wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 38076b.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180621</span><span>/</span><span>7bbe59d8c548dbeeaa7b37b31e38076b</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Look who’s going to Tanacon! The WHOLE squad...
Do they all take shits together? It’s beyond ridiculous.
Same shit, different day

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

Who else wants to bet that Shane’s going to create a patreon for this unedited “amazing” content. :roll:

It’ll be “for the fans” of course...

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

PiinkFart wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 38076b.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180621</span><span>/</span><span>7bbe59d8c548dbeeaa7b37b31e38076b</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

can they do nothing alone? also, side note. this tanacon shit looks boring as fuck if those of the people going.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by greenfaerie »

sisinikkole wrote:

can they do nothing alone? also, side note. this tanacon shit looks boring as fuck if those of the people going.
No Garrett though. I wonder if he chose to say no/was busy otherwise kinda crappy for Morgan to be there over him when he’s been doing way more for way longer with/for Shane. I mean, there’s only going to be like 13 year olds there so I’m sure they’ll be entertained by what can only be imagined as obnoxious/juvenile conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flipflopsandsocks50
Learner
Learner

Post by flipflopsandsocks50 »

dear god we're going to get an EMOTIONAL :') ten-part series documenting tanacon aren't we...

Return to “Shane Dawson”