Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part 12)

Skyr
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part

Post by Skyr »

That tweet of him complaining about editing and not having time for anything else... Boy, get your shit together. Whyy do famous people have such poor SoMe management?? It's embarrasing to watch him act like that.
Also, the fact that it even takes him/them THAT long to edit is just proof of his horrible planning, filming and editing skills. Alfie Deyes films a whole vlog and edits it in about 30-60 minutes. Even doing three-parters, it shouldn't take Shane and Company as long as it does. I can't believe Shane is that bad at his million-dollar job and then complains about it on twitter.
- english is not my first language -

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

youbettawurk wrote:
Yet almost every single one of his videos is just him dicking around with his friends and Ryland for multiple days at a time, and all of his editing takes place at home where his boyfriend lives. Sorry, not buying it.
I agree, I don't understand how someone who has posted videos every day, or every other day for much of his time on youtube, and now all of a sudden when he makes 1 video in 2 weeks it's soyy hard, and he has no life? Logic. Also for someone who wants to have a TV show, let's see how well that goes over when Shane doesn't have an episode done and uses the excuse "editing is hard guisee..."

I get that quality over quantity is an expression that usually pertains to a lot of things, but it doesn't apply here. Longer less frequent videos does not equal better videos.

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

What's with Shane lateley sending his swarm of 12 year olds to attack anyone who disagrees with him or expesses anything other than utter admiration for him?Does he not get that the people he targets het harassed?That girl who complained about the Tanacon tickets basically had to beg them to stop taking it all back despite the fact that she was right :?

triptocaine
Debater
Debater

Post by triptocaine »

Purple Blood wrote:What's with Shane lateley sending his swarm of 12 year olds to attack anyone who disagrees with him or expesses anything other than utter admiration for him?Does he not get that the people he targets het harassed?That girl who complained about the Tanacon tickets basically had to beg them to stop taking it all back despite the fact that she was right :?
Exactly! He's 30 and he's arguing with kids and teenagers on the internet. He has 6M followers on Twitter and he keeps quoting tweets from random people so that his fans will attack them. Its really making me hate him.
Sorry for my bad english

Swav
Informer
Informer

Post by Swav »

i'm sorry but if you have 20 hours of footage to edit and it takes you literal days to do just that only to churn out the equivalent of about 10 minutes of actual relevant footage, you're not a good director, or producer, and your ideas probably suck. i wish shane would realize that, or someone close to him would tell him. because it's just pathetic at this point that he has no problem bragging about having 20+ hours of footage to sift through for content and staying up for like 24 hours multiple times a week just to edit it all - it's not something to brag about! again, it just proves that you have no direction. the worse part is that out of all these 20+ hours of film he always says he has, there's literally never anything worthwhile in any of it, because his videos are total crap now. tragic.

jenboghel_01
Learner
Learner

Post by jenboghel_01 »

eimsbaz wrote:why does he always throw his hand over his mouth every time he laughs... it annoys tf out of me
its part of his gay persona lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

PiinkFart wrote:

He just completely contradicted himself by saying “you obviously can’t meet everyone” and in the next tweet saying “you’ll be able to meet everyone” tf

Tanacon is becoming a MESS btw
wow I feel so bad for this girl! And of course all of his minions are attacking her. I would be heartbroken if he talked to me like that. Literally her ticket said she was gonna have meet n greets and didn't meet anyone? I would be pissed too. Money doesn't grow on trees like Shane's. But on the other hand, she shouldn't have been expecting more from a convention that has Tana's name and brand all over it.

ItsmeMaya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ItsmeMaya »

Honestly can’t believe he responded that way. If her ticket was supposed to include meet and greet and it didn’t that’s just wrong? I don’t know how things work in the us but if you did that in my country it would be illegal. And the fact that he kinda justified it by saying 65 dollars is cheap, how are you a grown man and can’t understand that it doesn’t matter if the ticket was 10$ or 1000$, they basically lied to the fans. I’ve been watching Shane on and off since 2008 and have lost so much respect for him the last couple of months..
English is not my first language <3

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

triptocaine wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:
eimsbaz wrote:why does he always throw his hand over his mouth every time he laughs... it annoys tf out of me
Whenever people do that I get the feeling that they're insecure about their smile / teeth. Could be wrong ofc
I used to do that in middle school because I was insecure about my teeth (I still am but I stopped covering my mouth because it would draw more attention to them) so maybe thats why? But I dont see anything wront with his teeth from what i can remember so I dont know :/ could be something else
Yeah I was very prone to doing this before I had braces and during, very much was a 'I don't want people to see my teeth/mouth' insecurity thing (for me anyway), but like others have also said it could also be an over compensation thing

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

“There might be a surprise 2 parter up this week” (IG story).
So posting videos is now considered a surprise? What in the actual fuck?
Same shit, different day

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:“There might be a surprise 2 parter up this week” (IG story).
So posting videos is now considered a surprise? What in the actual fuck?
Fast-forward to Wednesday night:
"Hey guys,I've been editing for 2 days straight without food or water,the series is turning out to be one of the best things I've ever made so I don't want to rush it.Tbh,this job is hurting my relationship because I don't have time to see my boyfriend who lives with me so stop demanding that I post every week or else I'll send my stans to harass you!Anyway,love you guys,see you in July with one of my favorite videos :') "

ConcernedCitizen96
Learner
Learner

Post by ConcernedCitizen96 »

The worst part about Shane sending his minions to attack people is that he has always done this. I remember all the way back in 2009 or 2010 he saw someone make a hate video about him, so in response he made his own video and was all, "I know you guys are going to be asking about what video this is so....why not give you the link!" I can only imagine the comments this person had to endure because Shane just needed to send his army of kids to defend him. I remember him being all, "Don't be rude to this guy." But you could easily tell that was exactly his intention. I can't find that video for the life of me anymore but I remember it so well. But this time it's worse because this is a fan of his, not a hater. So the fact that it's 8-9 years later and he's still pulling the same shit says more about him then that poor girl who simply wanted a meet and greet.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

Holy crap. So Shane posted a photo of back in his overweight days with his dad in honor of Father's Day yesterday, and TimothyDeLaGhetto ( a youtuber) posted a comment saying
"Bruh" (referring to his reaction in seeing Shane look so different)
and Shane's fans legit replied to Tim telling him he's irrelevant, didn't need his opinion, who tf even are you, why are you commenting, you are being rude, etc. Go look yourselves if you want so you can see how freaking toxic these fans are.
LIKE, THE MAN SAID ONE WORD, and these fans go off. Tim and Shane are friends and Tim literally said nothing harmless.
Shane's fans need help, it's like they actually believe Shane can't be untouched, and that he's this precious egg that needs to be incubated and protected at all costs. Fuck right off they're so annoying omg

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

What if Ryland is super clingy and hates being ignored from him editing and wont let shane out of his sight hence why he tags along in videos lmao

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Offtopic: ik it was discussed before when Kate spade passed and people wanted him to do a conspiracy video on it and it seems they're at it again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

sisinikkole wrote:Offtopic: ik it was discussed before when Kate spade passed and people wanted him to do a conspiracy video on it and it seems they're at it again
Are people forgetting that XXX was a homophobic and abusive pos? It’s pathetic that his stans would rather hear some stupid conspiracy than the true facts. The Kate Spade one pissed me off more though. It’s like they refused to believe that people can be severely depressed regardless of how “good” their life seems.

It’s also extremely disrespectful to the families. There’s been multiple instances where conspiracy theories have made it hard for them to mourn their loss in peace.

Exxus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Exxus »

When do you think Shane will be posting his collab with Jeffree Star? I know J* is controversial but I really enjoyed his collab with Garrett and I'm not gonna lie, I want to see them interact more

BrutalPoetry
Learner
Learner

Post by BrutalPoetry »

Trisha's latest video was talking about how EPIC and so AMAZING this J* and shane collab is. She said something along the lines of we get to learn all about J*(rags to riches) and how shane recently called her about her own channels and trying to help her also :roll:
" You're annoying me right now. Every breath you draw in my presence annoys me. " - Cersei

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

So, Ryland is following in Shanes foot steps and only posting when he feels like it vs every Tues.
shanes rubbing off on him. :roll:

Your content is a 1 day film and edit and toss together Ryland. You wanted Youtube to be your job... and now cant even do THAT every wk??
How long till Morgan follows in these foot steps??

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by greenfaerie »

HayleyMay wrote:What if Ryland is super clingy and hates being ignored from him editing and wont let shane out of his sight hence why he tags along in videos lmao
This could be somewhat true. Especially if you think back when Shane decided to introduce Garrett as his first/ex boyfriend or whatever. They seem like they could be bff but just didn’t have the fireworks and many people are threatened/suspicious/jealous of exes no matter how deep the relationship got. That video got positive responses and then Garrett started to get involved with helping Shane film, they got the office to work in together, maybe that’s why it was never actually used and why Shane just lets Ryland tag along 24/7, may be easier to avoid some petty argument/grilling later. Andrew’s clearly Garrett’s friend and if it wasn’t for because of a job if for some reason a choice came between Shane/Garrett I think he’d pick the later, so maybe that’s also why Morgan started becoming more prevalent cause it’s actually Ryland who wants a “squad”/needed someone on his side. Curious of the lineup of quitting Clevver and what was going on in Shane’s content maybe something coincides. Shane went from “I’m keeping my relationship private” to shoving it in every video (do as you wish just such a sudden change.. especially when he knew how hard it probably was for Lisa being in the “spotlight” when it ended) We should just start making conspiracy videos about Shane Image he’d eat that shiz up too..

Return to “Shane Dawson”