BrogAD Tate - Unemployed & Beached At The Hut (Part 5)

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrogAD Tate - Unemployed & Beached At The Hut (Part 5)

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

Why is she working for a skin brand when you clearly see old black mascara from using wipes too much on her skin its obvious she has no skin care my skin got so bad and dry due to this heatwave i looked up what was best and i got no7 night booster cream and simple night sleep cream i love it my skin is now soft and glowing

guys im worried she hasnt had a period in a while imagine her doing my period routine video :D

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

ilovesummer2017 wrote:Why is she working for a skin brand when you clearly see old black mascara from using wipes too much on her skin its obvious she has no skin care my skin got so bad and dry due to this heatwave i looked up what was best and i got no7 night booster cream and simple night sleep cream i love it my skin is now soft and glowing

guys im worried she hasnt had a period in a while imagine her doing my period routine video :D
I've got no idea why any skin care brand would work with her. I'd be unhappy if I had her skin in my late 30s, and she's in her early 20s. :?

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

TashaBoo wrote:
ilovesummer2017 wrote:Why is she working for a skin brand when you clearly see old black mascara from using wipes too much on her skin its obvious she has no skin care my skin got so bad and dry due to this heatwave i looked up what was best and i got no7 night booster cream and simple night sleep cream i love it my skin is now soft and glowing

I've got no idea why any skin care brand would work with her. I'd be unhappy if I had her skin in my late 30s, and she's in her early 20s. :?
She hasnt even done a skin care routine update since 2015 :roll:

ohdeerkara
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohdeerkara »

Watched the latest vlog and my god at 36:25 you can see how badly her hair line is receding... My god she is loosing her hair faster and faster each week
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Whaaaaaat?! Brogan, if you had really lost 1 stone, you'd be looking similar to post Trek America vlogs, which you so aren't!!!!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

reader858713
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reader858713 »

lolita_blah wrote:Sorry for the double post.... but oh man.. I'm so content right now I had to share the most deluded photo as per say Image

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk
Smug bitch. Cannot stand her.

La-la-la-lady
Debater
Debater

Post by La-la-la-lady »

Dumb content cow has written she's lost -2lb... So I guess that means she's gained 2lb? How is her job to write ect she doesn't even have the basic grammar, punctuation and spelling knowledge!

sc2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sc2017 »

Has anyone noticed her twitter tiff with Gabbie (velvetgh0st) over her use of the phrase “doing admin” on her post about annoying things youtubers say. My mind immediately went to Brogan and her busy days of “doing admin”

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

We deffo need Brogan Po-Tate-o in a title as someone suggested lolImage

gurugossip11
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossip11 »

La-la-la-lady wrote:Dumb content cow has written she's lost -2lb... So I guess that means she's gained 2lb? How is her job to write ect she doesn't even have the basic grammar, punctuation and spelling knowledge!
Where did she write this?

Post by Guest »

BambiEyes wrote:We deffo need Brogan Po-Tate-o in a title as someone suggested lolImage
I've never seen a more fitting product for her to advertise per se. Brogan is one big potato!!

gurugossip11
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossip11 »

When did she start this diet? I feel like she has lost the weight so slowly?!

La-la-la-lady
Debater
Debater

Post by La-la-la-lady »

gurugossip11 wrote:
La-la-la-lady wrote:Dumb content cow has written she's lost -2lb... So I guess that means she's gained 2lb? How is her job to write ect she doesn't even have the basic grammar, punctuation and spelling knowledge!
Where did she write this?
On her stories today! Lost -2 is a double negative. You either lose 2 or -2.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

The pjs - I’m positive she takes back 90% of what she buys, I never see most of it again and she always recycles the same too short dresses.

The period - or lack of period talk. I’m barely watching her but I did think we hadn’t heard her blag on about it so much.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

sc2017 wrote:Has anyone noticed her twitter tiff with Gabbie (velvetgh0st) over her use of the phrase “doing admin” on her post about annoying things youtubers say. My mind immediately went to Brogan and her busy days of “doing admin”
Lol. Just went for a nose and Brogan has blocked me. I’m pretty sure I only liked a tweet during the recent Charlotte thing on Twitter.

Vodkandcokeplz
Debater
Debater

Post by Vodkandcokeplz »

BambiEyes wrote:We deffo need Brogan Po-Tate-o in a title as someone suggested lolImage
Can someone please tell the Potato that it’s “keep your eyes peeled” ffs.

She always spells it wrong and what an annoying phrase!

Go peel your potatoes Bogey.

ClaraH
Talker
Talker

Post by ClaraH »

Vodkandcokeplz wrote:
BambiEyes wrote:We deffo need Brogan Po-Tate-o in a title as someone suggested lol[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... aba21a.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180801</span><span>/</span><span>7ba899edde23a17e3edad19d41aba21a</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Can someone please tell the Potato that it’s “keep your eyes peeled” ffs.

She always spells it wrong and what an annoying phrase!

Go peel your potatoes Bogey.
Keep your eyes pealed!!! She really needs a dictionary, her spelling is appalling - peal as in bells pealing. No grammar either

Hopeless

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

For being so much of a game fan we never see her playing them. Girls got no friends.

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

LaurieLaurie wrote:For being so much of a game fan we never see her playing them. Girls got no friends.
So true. In Charlotte's vlog this week, she went to that Disney/Marvel movie premier and was surrounded by friends. Brogan was at the same event and went with a girl who she thought "was a good fit" to be her plus one (what a weird way of describing someone. Obviously they're not friends!) and was trying to latch on to Gary C. So sad!

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

TashaBoo wrote:
LaurieLaurie wrote:For being so much of a game fan we never see her playing them. Girls got no friends.
So true. In Charlotte's vlog this week, she went to that Disney/Marvel movie premier and was surrounded by friends. Brogan was at the same event and went with a girl who she thought "was a good fit" to be her plus one (what a weird way of describing someone. Obviously they're not friends!) and was trying to latch on to Gary C. So sad!
Wtf? Who was it?
It must be awkward for her at those events but she’s socially lacking so she probably doesn’t notice.

Also, she’s eating ice cream already. Didn’t we have to endure months of her crying about her stomach?

Return to “Brogan Tate”