"The Savage Deyes Of A Commitment-Phobe - Part 20

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

"The Savage Deyes Of A Commitment-Phobe - Part 20

Post by AmenAmen91 »

New thread because our boiiiiii ain't marrying "little one" for years... Zoes a first class idiot

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: "The Savage Deyes Of A Commitment-Phobe

Post by AmenAmen91 »

I'll have to contact a Mod
SuggthePug wrote:Can you add what part we're on to the title? Thanks :tu:
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Re:

Post by meowelseh »

:tu:

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re:

Post by LylaJovana »

Can't really feel sorry for Zoe in any way because she's an idiot if she can't see it herself but Alfie seems the type to be cruel and vindictive and that's what it looks like he's doing to Zoe now. He's keeping her hanging on, praying that someday soon he'll propose and I just don't think he will. God knows what age she'll be when she finally realizes that she's lost so many years to this dick who lichrally doesn't care about her at all. She'll be old and bitter, holed up in her mansion with Marky and Zizzi's on speed dial if she doesn't wise up soon and RUN.
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

poppledops
Talker
Talker

Re:

Post by poppledops »

Wish I had a pound for everytime he said savage

k__dogg
Talker
Talker

Re:

Post by k__dogg »

Such a savage title! :tu:

xoxooo
Debater
Debater

Re:

Post by xoxooo »

<3
i type too fast and yet, i am too lazy to proof read my texts, so sorry for my 1000 typos <3

daisy_124
Learner
Learner

Re:

Post by daisy_124 »

I honestly can't stand the word "savage" now. Or "sick". Ugh

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re:

Post by Slackerbitch »

This title is so sick you guis

I said it on Zoe's thread but I'll say it here - aliens from outer space can see they're not on the same page, if she can't see it she can't be helped.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re:

Post by Hem848484 »

It’s hard to have any sympathy for Zoe if she isn’t willing to even have conversations about the big stuff. I think it’s really weird that they’ve been together for so long and don’t talk about marriage. Granted, marriage isn’t important to everyone but I don’t think she’s being honest about what she wants. It seems like she’s trying to be the cool girl who doesn’t care so she can keep him.

xoxo_24689
Informer
Informer

Re:

Post by xoxo_24689 »

YOH this title is literally savage, so sick bro.
i talk too much, sry

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by winter_ »

I don't think I can even bring myself to hate-watch the new vlog. Ugh I'm cringing even thinking about watching Zoe pretending she's oh so not bothered about marriage and babies when its all she ever talks about and Alfie trying to bat her down

Edit: In fact, the vlog is probably the only time they've had a 'serious' conversation about it
Last edited by winter_ on Fri May 11, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Alfie: I'd rather get engaged and wait a long time.... I don't mind you proposing to me."

Translation - "I'd get engaged for the views and all the videos we can milk from this, but I won't ever marry you. I'd rather you did all the work and came up with the proposal as I'm ultimately uncreative and lazy."

SO many adverts in this video. He knows marriage talk gets views. Yuck.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re:

Post by thehippiechick »

This insufferable manchild.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Re:

Post by Whitesand »

Realistically he should just say to Zoe “highly unlikely for a ring until I REALLY need those views little one, ask me again when I’m at XX views a month.”

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re:

Post by horatio »

On a different topic it’s worth pointing out that Alfie has 100% ripped off the “next time on the vlog” thing from Casey Neistat who also started doing it recently. The boy has never had an original thought in his life.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re:

Post by Sarahb88 »

On the other thread I saw people criticizing for Alfie's parents waiting to so long to get married and that being what's wrong with society now. The thing is, even if you aren't married break-ups of long-term relationships will typically messy or difficult. There are usually possessions, property, and possibly pets or kids in the mix. The only thing that a marriage would change is that it would be a more formal dissolution of the relationship. At least here in Canada, there is really no difference between being common-law married and being married (you can actually end up being considered common-law married for taxes etc. to your roommate if you aren't careful!), so getting married doesn't even have those benefits. With the decline in popularity of religion in many Western countries, there is definitely a decrease in marriage.

My parents only got married 3 years ago (when I was 23), but they were engaged for over 25 years. For them, they had originally planned on getting married, but then decided that using their savings for a house was more of a priority than a wedding. Ultimately the only reason they got married was because my mom retired and she was okay changing her last name so it wouldn't lead to any confusion for others with her career and her name being different (she said that if she ever married my dad she would take his last name because she knew he would like that). Not that this is a reason that Alfie and Zoe could use, but neither of them seem particularly religious, and they already can be classified as common-law if they so desire, so there really isn't any reason they need to married other than if they want to have what is essentially a big/expensive party.

dumblydore
Debater
Debater

Re:

Post by dumblydore »

omg alfie's new vlog (the marriage & children talk) was so hard to watch

enianoes
Learner
Learner

Re:

Post by enianoes »

Sarahb88 wrote:On the other thread I saw people criticizing for Alfie's parents waiting to so long to get married and that being what's wrong with society now. The thing is, even if you aren't married break-ups of long-term relationships will typically messy or difficult. There are usually possessions, property, and possibly pets or kids in the mix. The only thing that a marriage would change is that it would be a more formal dissolution of the relationship. At least here in Canada, there is really no difference between being common-law married and being married (you can actually end up being considered common-law married for taxes etc. to your roommate if you aren't careful!), so getting married doesn't even have those benefits. With the decline in popularity of religion in many Western countries, there is definitely a decrease in marriage.

My parents only got married 3 years ago (when I was 23), but they were engaged for over 25 years. For them, they had originally planned on getting married, but then decided that using their savings for a house was more of a priority than a wedding. Ultimately the only reason they got married was because my mom retired and she was okay changing her last name so it wouldn't lead to any confusion for others with her career and her name being different (she said that if she ever married my dad she would take his last name because she knew he would like that). Not that this is a reason that Alfie and Zoe could use, but neither of them seem particularly religious, and they already can be classified as common-law if they so desire, so there really isn't any reason they need to married other than if they want to have what is essentially a big/expensive party.
They don't have the same problem as your parents did because i get it why not to do a big wedding if you don't have the money but they have the money to travel, to get a cute and nice wedding, honeymoon, kids. They have the enviroment and money to do it but they want different things in life and none of them are going to agree in the middle of what they want.
Alfie is still a mamas boy that lives in other house, he wants to be with his parents allll the time, he wants to be like them, he wants to live near them and i get it that he loves them so much but what is next in his personal life? He always doing new projects for the brands but never for his personal growth and the same applies to Zoe

sid
Talker
Talker

Re:

Post by sid »

I think they will get engaged, but then drag it out for 3 or 4 years before a wedding.

Their lives would be much more fulfilled if they split up and found partners more suited to their individual lifestyles

This showmance is tragic

Return to “Pointless Blog”