Ryland Adams

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Ryland Adams

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Also, I am the same way about chewing... my dad chewing makes me wanna scream. But my mom is fine. My brother? Ew... I can’t. I don’t know why I am like that. But I can’t stand the sound of people chewing and my best friend hates the sound of people licking or sucking their fingers. I learned how to lick my fingers silently and still to this day do that. I hate the sound of people sucking their teeth. Shiverssss. I haaaaate it. Idk if I have misophonia. There’s no need to label things, I guess. But it’s definitely a thing.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ryland Adams

Post by ballamyblue »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:38 pm
Ryland: and it’s only $7.49 per serving! Like for me Postmates is like $20 so it’s saving you a lot of money...
Everyone else: no one Postmates every meal everyday... $7.50 a serving is not cheap.

I hate how he and a lot of youtubers think that normal people Postmates every meal every day. Most people can make a meal for under $5 a serving. All those meal services do is save you time going to the store or planning what’s for dinner... but literally the rest of the work doesn’t have someone else fetching their mess from restaurants every night...
Even if he insists on eating out, eat out. The charges of meal apps are ridicules. It costs $30 for a $5 meal. Supposedly Shane eats everything under the sun when they have groceries though. Which can easily be rendered. Don't buy cookies, buy fruit. He might not lose weight but at least he will be fat off eating apples as apposed to cookies... :roll:

Return to “Shane Dawson”