Ryland Adams

hunty
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ryland Adams

Post by hunty »

This is so pedantic but has anyone else noticed that his channel banner still doesn't have Honey. It's just Uno and Cheeto. IIRC after thy got Cheeto, he updated that banner pretty soon after but they've had Honey for what? A year and a half, two years now? And he still couldn't put Honey into the channel banner. That's just so unfortunate for the poor dog (I realize the dog doesn't even know or care about it, but the mere fact that he hasn't done it yet shows how much he actually cares about Honey)
I'm a professional bitch

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

I wonder how long before Ryland gets fillers, Botox, and plastic surgery on daddy’s dime? Or possibly a Birkin bag?

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

ballamyblue wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:47 pm
I wonder how long before Ryland gets fillers, Botox, and plastic surgery on daddy’s dime? Or possibly a Birkin bag?
Hair plugs! You know that's what he's gonna do, if he hasn't done it already. He used to always comment on his thinning hairline...

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i've commented before that i'm surprised he hasn't had any type of hair treatment on shane's dime.
that's my first guess if he ever got any type of cosmetic surgery
The Internet knows all your secrets

Koncon
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Koncon »

My god Morgan has gotten FAT. Like not thicc - jesus shes gained like 20 lbs just laying around all day eating with Shane. Why do you think she wears those tight jeans? They're """slimming""". I'm sorry this is mean but she did this to herself.

Also tf is wrong with the FAIRMONT?? I swear they need to come back down and realize just how lucky they are. Jesus Christ these two piss me off. Ryland had let Shane's money got to his head. I really blame J* tbh. He even copies his phrases and it just doesn't work..

Ok my rant over.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

hunty wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:24 pm
This is so pedantic but has anyone else noticed that his channel banner still doesn't have Honey. It's just Uno and Cheeto. IIRC after thy got Cheeto, he updated that banner pretty soon after but they've had Honey for what? A year and a half, two years now? And he still couldn't put Honey into the channel banner. That's just so unfortunate for the poor dog (I realize the dog doesn't even know or care about it, but the mere fact that he hasn't done it yet shows how much he actually cares about Honey)
I forgot they had dogs for a second. Those poor babies. Hopefully Andrew tends to them because Shane and Ryland seem a bit over them.

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

lurkerloo wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:00 am
hunty wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:24 pm
I forgot they had dogs for a second. Those poor babies. Hopefully Andrew tends to them because Shane and Ryland seem a bit over them.
Andrew has become just as bad, if not worse, than Ryland and Morgan over the past year. What does he even do? Sit around eating shit with Shane, letting Shane's crush grow bigger in hopes of being the next Ryland, laughing like a freaking hyena while talking to subjects of Shane's deplorable 'documentaries' who have gone through terrible things, and licking JS's ass? Oh and let's not forget, he collecting a paycheck for all of this too. Over the past year you can see how he has let himself go. At least Morgan and Ryland sometimes makes lazy videos. I doubt that anyone in that household is taking care of those poor animals. Thank goodness they didn't end up getting goats
I'm a professional bitch

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

I kind of figured that Andrew was the generic camera man behind Ryland and Morgan's videos. Like he had contracted with Shane to work an X number of years and now that Shane isn't work, then he just got picked up by Morgan and Ryland...but you're right. That damn hyena laugh is never present in Morgan's or Ryland's video so it's likely not him.

And damn, how much money do these people spend? Do they each have a camera and editing team?

burgersplease
Learner
Learner

Post by burgersplease »

Okay. But if all the guys Morgan dated who turned out gay were “probably gay to start with” as Ryland says, then the guys Ryland has dated could’ve been straight/bi the whole time too. Or, shocker, people’s sexuality can change or develop over time...

Post by Guest »

im pretty sure Hunter is their new camera man?

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

Anastasia_ wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:48 pm
im pretty sure Hunter is their new camera man?
They mentioned him once a few months ago and I haven't heard about him since. Then again, I wasn't trying very hard.

Post by Guest »

i think someone pointed that out already, but ryland always changes to rules to make it easier for himself. the point of the video was to throw a dart and go wherever it lands. not throw 20930348 different darts, debate over the location bc you don't wanna go there, go to the airport and basically choose where to go? it wasn't even "airport chooses our vacation" as ryland called it, they just went to the airport and chose where they wanted to go... as one usually does ????? not to mention everything that happened after that. they're just entitled brats

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

"Cooking my Boyfriends Favorite Meal!"

Boyfriends plural, Ryland? And also, wouldn't that actually be fiance?

And also, Shane literally picked between two Blue Apron options, it's not like you REALLY made his "favorite meal". :roll:

And also, STFU Andrew with your giggling, it's annoying.

And also, Shane with all that lip gloss. I'll be glad when his makeup phase is over.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

We're finally to the point of needing a new thread.

Funny title suggestions, guys!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

aratinga
Learner
Learner

Post by aratinga »

LMAO who edits his videos?? At 2:55 in his latest video in the subtitles "postmates" was spelled "apostates" lolol. This isn't the first time he's made dumb transcription mistakes either. I have to wonder if Ryland is that careless or he has a bad video editor.

Cille1997
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cille1997 »

Holy shit, honey has gotten so overweight. They should not own dogs. I am absolutely disgusted. I hope someone takes their animals from them, because they're clearly mistreated. Absolutely fuming.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

plantsandstuff
Learner
Learner

Post by plantsandstuff »

I cant even get over him handling a knife and chopping so horribly...

all the animals are fat, even Andrew looked a little whoa at the angle of him asking a bite...

Ryland is just so up his own ass, its really ugly

gossipg1rl9
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipg1rl9 »

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Where do we write to, to insist that Ryland's content needs to be shoved on the Youtube Kids app so he loses his non-sugar baby "income"? His viewers are definitely all under 12 (at least the ones not hate watching on here).

He legit filmed an almost 30 minute ad for a meal planning service that they will never ever use again. The worst part is that if he were any other YouTuber and their boyfriend was talking the way Shane was, they would lose the sponsorship. It's Shane though so it won't happen.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Ryland: and it’s only $7.49 per serving! Like for me Postmates is like $20 so it’s saving you a lot of money...
Everyone else: no one Postmates every meal everyday... $7.50 a serving is not cheap.

I hate how he and a lot of youtubers think that normal people Postmates every meal every day. Most people can make a meal for under $5 a serving. All those meal services do is save you time going to the store or planning what’s for dinner... but literally the rest of the work doesn’t have someone else fetching their mess from restaurants every night...

Return to “Shane Dawson”