Ryland Adams

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Ryland Adams

Post by thehippiechick »

Throwing a dart and going where ever, or just going to the airport and seeing where it leads you is something I've always wanted to do. But I'm poor. LOL! And I also don't have a Dollar Shave Club sponsoring it.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

ok, i didnt post about this on time but still wanna mention it. it annoyed me so fucking much.
that girl that won wedding dress from his video has cancer and made a go fund me for 2k dollars (i think). if its not 2k then its some other pretty low sum for that kind of problem.
he shared it in his stories and donated 400$. I know that they cant help everyone, and cant go through go fund me all the time, but ffs its just 2k$, its nothing for them, he could have just donated the whole sum. i wanted to take screenshots but i forgot.
idk but it really made me mad.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Encyclopedia »

I know I'm not often on threads anymore, but I just have to say I really can't stand Ryland. I don't know why, I didn't even think much of him when he started making videos, and I even kind of liked him when Shane only just began to have him in videos. I don't know if he's just shown more of who he is now and that's why, but I dislike him so much I can't even hate watch. I tried to watch the taco bell hotel video and couldn't even get through it.

With Ryland doing things like making a video about living on $0 or whatever, it feels so disingenuous for him of all people to make a video like that. I don't think this twink has worked a day in his life. I also don't even believe that he's genuinely with Shane for being in love with him. He makes most of his videos as an excuse to buy something expensive, purchase outfits, travel places, etc. I was watching a video the other day where he bought outfits for Shane, and HE was trying on clothes too. Literally everything has to be about him. I don't care who Shane dates, but at the very least he could have some self respect to date someone who actually is in love with him. All I can think when I see Ryland is: materialistic, self-serving, vain, pretentious. People just want to see Shane and they go to his channel, but I don't think seeing a depressed Shane is even worth watching one of Ryland's videos anymore.

YTBinger
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by YTBinger »

OMFG SHANE PLEASE SEE THE LIGHT AND DUMP HIS ASS!
The Seattle video was just showing the true colors of this idiot and his sister!
Seriously they check into one of the oldest and most respected hotels in Seattle. A 5* hotel that is not cheap! Then complains about it and checks into a $1500 suite at the Four Fucking Seasons. No - can't stay at the Sheraton or Westin for $300 -but has to have a $1500 suite so he can see people while he takes a shit! Not to mention last minute first class seats.
And i just felt irritated and annoyed watching this video. I can't even put my finger on it - but he behaves like a 17 yr old spending Daddy's money. Morgan and him just act so immature trying to be cute and quirky for the camera. Just fucking annoying.
They seemed disrepectful of an older city with so much to offer. I have been to Seattle many times and it is such an amazing city to just take in.
I don't care if this was sponsored or not - just seems a huge amount of money to spend for really no reason. I would rather see them take a trip to surprise a fan and treat them to a special day out shopping or something. But 'bougy' is annoying.

Shane- Ryland is going to burn through your money like water. You better have a good prenump,
Jeffree Star - please talk some sense into Shane - call this off before it is too late!

Then someone put Shane in the shower, wash his clothes and hair - i feel like puking when I see hm and can only imagine how he smells. If I saw him in public I honestly think Id run the other way due to the probability of a rancid smell!

fragment
Talker
Talker

Post by fragment »

I hate how Ryland can't do a single "viral video" without changing the rules to make it easier for himself because he's so lazy. What's the point? He just ruins the fun in everything. Him and Morgan were such brats that whole video! To be able to just take off and go on a spontaneous trip like that is such a blessing, and they spend the whole time complaining and being negative. They couldn't even handle staying the THE FAIRMONT?! Hard to watch.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

So I’m almost to end of the video... I HATE how they had to leave a nice hotel for a luxury one. They claim it’s spooky and haunted and they would *gag* if they brought a ghost home... so they went to one that wasn’t “haunted” but it was a literal apartment with an insane view. So was it that the hotel was haunted, Ryland or was it because you wouldn’t be caught dead in a normal hotel that most people would think was actually lovely cause most of us can afford a Days Inn... i don’t buy their excuse for a minute. He couldn’t stay there because my gawd that hotel wasn’t good enough for Ryland Mr. Moneybags Adams. Absolutely ridiculous. He is soooo out of touch with reality and Morgan just follows along cause duh who wouldn’t?! I would pick that second hotel over the fairmont but even that hotel was nicer than most of your standard Holiday Inn’s or whatever.

YTBinger
Learner
Learner

Post by YTBinger »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:46 pm
So I’m almost to end of the video... I HATE how they had to leave a nice hotel for a luxury one. They claim it’s spooky and haunted and they would *gag* if they brought a ghost home... so they went to one that wasn’t “haunted” but it was a literal apartment with an insane view. So was it that the hotel was haunted, Ryland or was it because you wouldn’t be caught dead in a normal hotel that most people would think was actually lovely cause most of us can afford a Days Inn... i don’t buy their excuse for a minute. He couldn’t stay there because my gawd that hotel wasn’t good enough for Ryland Mr. Moneybags Adams. Absolutely ridiculous. He is soooo out of touch with reality and Morgan just follows along cause duh who wouldn’t?! I would pick that second hotel over the fairmont but even that hotel was nicer than most of your standard Holiday Inn’s or whatever.
The Fairmont they stayed at is gorgeous and has housed visiting royalty and VIPs from around the world. A room there during cruise season is easily $500+ for a basic room like they had.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

YTBinger wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:09 pm
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:46 pm
The Fairmont they stayed at is gorgeous and has housed visiting royalty and VIPs from around the world. A room there during cruise season is easily $500+ for a basic room like they had.
It was lovely. But the fact that he talked about it like it was the lowest rated hotel in Seattle was ridiculous. Then to go to a practical penthouse hotel with a $300 espresso maker in the room. If the Fairmont was $500+ easy, how much was that second hotel? It had what? 2 bedrooms? One at the least and a jacuzzi bathtub with those views?? That was more than $500.

But that room wasn’t Kardashian enough for him. He needed stunning, not lovely. Instagram wasn’t gonna be impressed with selfies over looking a gutter. He needed to over look the water an have a beautiful sunset view apartment for one night in Seattle...

It wasn’t that the first hotel was haunted or felt creepy, it just wasn’t luxurious enough for the Adam’s family. But they were crunched for a place to stay so it was that or the streets of Seattle. I can’t stand Ryland and even though the video concept was cool. He could have done a better job capturing how cool Seattle is to visit. They spent more on their boujee hotel room tour than actually painting an image of the city to perhaps draw more tourists. So while the concept was cool and I wish I had the means to do that. I was wayyyyy put off by their attitudes towards the hotel room situation. It just made the video bad for me. Maybe next time he can learn that not all hotels have to be Kardashian’s-esque to be nice. Theybwere there for 2 days. They didn’t need that much space.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

These morons were lucky to even get a room in that hotel on such a short notice. 'Two completely talent-less hacks waste money in a new city for two days' should have been the title of this video.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

YTBinger wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:18 pm
I would rather see them take a trip to surprise a fan and treat them to a special day out shopping or something.
Oh I love that idea. That would actually require a certain level of self-awareness, though, and the realization that not everything revolves around themselves.

Unfortunately, the thought of helping strangers or making them happy would probably leave them ... :roll: ... shook.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

FoodGusher wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:13 am
YTBinger wrote:
I would rather see them take a trip to surprise a fan and treat them to a special day out shopping or something.
Oh I love that idea. That would actually require a certain level of self-awareness, though, and the realization that not everything revolves around themselves.

Unfortunately, the thought of helping strangers or making them happy would probably leave them ... :roll: ... shook.
I think it’s within Shane’s capability and hebwould do it. He literally bought his “hater” a whole ass car. So what would he do for someone who has supported him and got him to where he is today? He would buy them a whole house... But as for Ryland? He doesn’t have that kind of awareness.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:05 am
I think it’s within Shane’s capability and hebwould do it. He literally bought his “hater” a whole ass car.
Would he? So why doesn't he? I guess he wouldn't after all - or he would. ;) I have a hard time believing he came from a good place buying that car. It was a passive aggressive and ridiculously expensive bitch move to appear like the good guy in front of his fans.

Remember, we're talking about the guy who decided to propose to his SO in the middle of a major shit storm that could've cancelled him (and herewith everyone around him). And to this day he refuses to wear the engagement ring.
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:05 am
So what would he do for someone who has supported him and got him to where he is today?
How is that even a question? What he would do today is exactly what he does today, which is zilch. I don't really see any difference to his snaggle-toothed little plaything.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

thehippiechick wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:41 am
Throwing a dart and going where ever, or just going to the airport and seeing where it leads you is something I've always wanted to do. But I'm poor. LOL! And I also don't have a Dollar Shave Club sponsoring it.
Right? And it bugs the hell out of me that Dollar Shave Club sponsors so many people who clearly don't even use the razors. Like when the hell is the last time you saw Ryland clean shaven? He was just faking using the damn thing when he was showing it :rofl:

martina2503
Lurker
Lurker

Post by martina2503 »

I just watched the Seattle video and stopped right when he mentioned the sponsorship.
Literally every single video of his is always sponsored and I usually wouldn't mind that but he also put like 5 or 6 midroll adverts on the same video.
Like I know that he has to live off of something but I don't think EVERY SINGLE VIDEO needs to be an ad for something.
Like how money hungry can you be.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

martina2503 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:19 pm
I just watched the Seattle video and stopped right when he mentioned the sponsorship.
Literally every single video of his is always sponsored and I usually wouldn't mind that but he also put like 5 or 6 midroll adverts on the same video.
Like I know that he has to live off of something but I don't think EVERY SINGLE VIDEO needs to be an ad for something.
Like how money hungry can you be.
I agree with you. But I think that the money from the sponsorship is what paid for his boujee trip to Seattle. But I agree. Him and Morgan are notorious for only making videos when they are being sponsored by someone. They are in it for the money and it’s obvious.

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

So they went from "throwing a dart at a map" to "the ticket agent picks our trip" to "we went to Seattle for the weekend."

Wow. So creative.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

They went to Seattle for 24 hours so that they could complain about a really nice hotel that wasn’t good enough for them because it was “spooky” and had a terrible view, so that they could get a hotel that was the size of an apartment with instagrammable views... it was obvious the hotel switch was just cause it wasn’t luxurious enough for them. Even though the first hotel was nice, clean, well maintained and had a beautiful lobby. It didn’t have a nespresso machine in room so I guess blame the ghosts so you can find a more extravagant hotel room to sleep in for one night. They probably didn’t even use the nespresso machine.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

I’m traveling atm and staying in a hostel and loving it, so I just couldn’t imagine being so entitled that I needed to swap my already great hotel room for a hotel room the size of an apartment just because I needed those Instagram brownie points. It’s just such a waste of money.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

YTBinger wrote:
Then someone put Shane in the shower, wash his clothes and hair - i feel like puking when I see hm and can only imagine how he smells. If I saw him in public I honestly think Id run the other way due to the probability of a rancid smell!
I want to print this quote out, crochet it (is that the right word?) in that cheesy home-sweet-home motif, and hang it up in Shane and Ryan/Ryland's house as a keepsake... in their doorway.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

In Morgan's new video when she responds to the question of would she ever date one of Ryland's ex's if they turned out to be "straight"... and then her responding to Ryland that she's "dated guys who have turned out to be gay so why couldn't it happen vice versa?"... I swear this girl is so, so dense.

Return to “Shane Dawson”