Re: Ryland Adams

Post by hooyah123 »

illegal_mind wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:53 am
hooyah123 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:49 am
illegal_mind wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:43 am
the podcast is the only content he makes. with how rarely he makes videos, that's probably a main source of income
does he still do podcasts?
idk i assumed so. i don't really follow his content.
if not, then idk wtf he even does
he doesn't even have any content to follow nowadays :lol:
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by illegal_mind »

so he just does absolutely nothing.
i thought he was still doing the podcast in between posting his long ass documentaries.
so he just sits at home doing nothing all day
The Internet knows all your secrets

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Im-A-Doll »

no he stopped doing the podcasts when fullscreen went caput.

secondhandlover
Debater
Debater

Post by secondhandlover »

illegal_mind wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:04 am
so he just does absolutely nothing.
i thought he was still doing the podcast in between posting his long ass documentaries.
so he just sits at home doing nothing all day
HDU, don't you know he spends aLl NiGhT eDiTiNg????/?

Weaselredhair
Learner
Learner

Post by Weaselredhair »

OMG
I've hated this guy since day one! Ever since he was on that trash youtube channel called clevertv. Ever since he said that Kylie Minogue was fucking no one!! ONE OF OUR FUCKING BIGGEST STARS THAT KYLIE JENNER SHOULD HAVE KYLIE TRADEMARKED BECAUSE HE HADN'T HEARD OF HER!! BITCH WHO DIED AND MADE YOU THE QUEEN OF SHEBA? AND AS SOON AS HE STARTED DATING SHANE HE STARTED THAT YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND HE WONDERS WHY PEOPLE HATE HIM? NOW YOU HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL YOU SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISED NOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TELL YOU HOW THEY ACTUALLY FEEL ABOUT YOU. They have every right to say what they're saying because you did it to others okay. What comes around goes around. Karma will get you .
AND NOW HIM AND HIS SISTER HAVE MADE A NAME ON YOUTUBE BECAUSE OF SHANE. BITCH YOU ARE A DICK-RIDER YOU ARE THE NO ONE NOT KYLIE. FUCK YOU, NEVER INSULT KYLIE.

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

Weaselredhair wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:27 am
OMG
I've hated this guy since day one! Ever since he was on that trash youtube channel called clevertv. Ever since he said that Kylie Minogue was fucking no one!! ONE OF OUR FUCKING BIGGEST STARS THAT KYLIE JENNER SHOULD HAVE KYLIE TRADEMARKED BECAUSE HE HADN'T HEARD OF HER!! BITCH WHO DIED AND MADE YOU THE QUEEN OF SHEBA? AND AS SOON AS HE STARTED DATING SHANE HE STARTED THAT YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND HE WONDERS WHY PEOPLE HATE HIM? NOW YOU HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL YOU SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISED NOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TELL YOU HOW THEY ACTUALLY FEEL ABOUT YOU. They have every right to say what they're saying because you did it to others okay. What comes around goes around. Karma will get you .
AND NOW HIM AND HIS SISTER HAVE MADE A NAME ON YOUTUBE BECAUSE OF SHANE. BITCH YOU ARE A DICK-RIDER YOU ARE THE NO ONE NOT KYLIE. FUCK YOU, NEVER INSULT KYLIE.
I'm genuinely shocked that someone who purports to be a twink can be so ignorant of gay culture that they ****don't know who Kylie Minogue is****.

Kylie is a gay male icon...?! She has had multiple classic hits?! She's an elegant, kind, accomplished, wonderful woman?!

And this idiot vacuous doughnut is venerating some trash American 22-year old with a fake bottom, fake lips and NO talent over Kylie Minogue?!?!?!?!?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella »

Weaselredhair wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:27 am
OMG
Said it before I'll say it again. Without Shane, Ryland is just another generic white gay YouTuber

borbaledomonkos
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by borbaledomonkos »

Imagine a life where all of your concerns consist of turning your house into a hotel.. He has this huge platform and uses it for stupid shit like this. I seriously think I’ve lost brain cells watching this video.

Post by Guest »

The start of the video was SOO cringey. Him complaining about not being invited then sulking about it? REALLY?

BareNecessities_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BareNecessities_ »

I felt physically sick when shane drank that shot out of his belly button omfg

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

I dont really mind youtubers making dumb videos, people usually dont use youtube for high quality content but couldn't he invite more people??? it would make more sense to do that, but my guess is they dont talk to anyone who isnt morgan/garret/andrew. some people would come for clout at least lol

also, that's the video he put the most effort in ever since that one where he decorated that useless room. that says a lot.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

That video was pathetic. Turning your house into a hotel is something you do when you are five. Not almost 30. Daddy must not have let him use the credit card because that was just embarrassing looking. Also Taco Bell has Pepsi not coke... He saw daddy’s crush at the hotel and failed on every level.

As for him not knowing who the one and ONLY Kylie is... That’s the issue when you live a sheltered life. Him and Shane probably know nothing about gay culture or history. There is a world of trailblazers that existed far before Gaga, Beyoncé, and the reality show trash came to the scene that the younger crowd idolize.

I doubt he will ever get a history lesson either. If someone were to rant his straight female fans would attack and defend him. He’s privileged from an upper middle class life living with a sugar daddy. He got a new car because it had better cup holders or some shit like that.

I’m sure the next video will be buying everything on clearance at a jewelry store or test tasting the entire Chik Fil A menu...

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Clevver uploaded a video and in the title it mentions that the balding sugar baby wants a private (or small? I don’t know I refuse to watch) ceremony lmao I couldn’t imagine their wedding being anything other than broadcasted to the world. If they even make it to the wedding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whiskeybottlefairy
Learner
Learner

Post by whiskeybottlefairy »

Hello, nice to meet everyone. First time poster on this topic.
Since I haven't seen anyone talk about it. In the taco bell video when the DJ Ryland hired started rapping and she was singing lines about being a Sugar Daddy and Shane kept saying OH ME ME THAT'S ME and like yeah it was a joke but also he kept the joke going for a few seconds and kept pointing to Ryland while Ryland was grinding on him absolutely sent me.Like Shane has a history of jokes being wild and all over the place but also bases jokes around truth. I really think in the moment we where witnessing Shane be like Yeah I make most of the money and I just let him spend it.Looking into his face as the clip was happening he was being genuine about the dynamic they have under the disguise of laughter cause that's Shane's main form of communication.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

I’m still taken back by Ryland needing Shane to confirm that his name was on their buying papers (mortgage?) for the house. Does he honestly think that putting his name down is the same as paying for something on a monthly basis? I’ve said it before but the only bills I imagine him paying are his phone bill and any food he gets while outside of the house. Though, I don’t really see the two of them sitting down to eat a meal together at home.

I don’t see him paying for very much else. He makes money off YT but I get the impression that the sugar baby is just keeping that in an account somewhere.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

he needs the name in the house because that way it's also his. that way when eventually they split, he might get the place and then sell it
The Internet knows all your secrets

mhmm24
Informer
Informer

Post by mhmm24 »

Can’t kick him out if he’s on the mortgage. He’s just covering his ass so he’s not homeless or going back to mommy and daddy in Colorado when the shit hits the fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

Can imagine 50% of that house is a lot of money. and considering we KNOW he wouldn't have put any money into it then it's just 100% profit for him if or when they break up

Acherona
Learner
Learner

Post by Acherona »

In the UK, if one partner hasn't contributed to the mortgage, despite being on the mortgage itself, then the non paying party can be made to pay 50% of those payments back in case of divorce/separation. They would still have to sell the house though if they couldn't buy each other out or weren't willing to.

I'm sure it's different in the states but here Ryland could be in the running to pay back his half of all the mortgage payments Shane makes. Lucky if that's not the case in America!

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Acherona wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:13 am
In the UK, if one partner hasn't contributed to the mortgage, despite being on the mortgage itself, then the non paying party can be made to pay 50% of those payments back in case of divorce/separation. They would still have to sell the house though if they couldn't buy each other out or weren't willing to.

I'm sure it's different in the states but here Ryland could be in the running to pay back his half of all the mortgage payments Shane makes. Lucky if that's not the case in America!
The only thing I could find about mortgages in California divorce laws is that if only one spouse is making payments between the point of separation and the divorce, they can be entitled to reimbursement from the second spouse during the settlement.

Return to “Shane Dawson”