Has thanked: 0

Re: Ryland Adams

Post by ballamyblue »

kaimaela wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:11 pm
ballamyblue wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:44 pm
I really hope he wasn't serious when he said he was considering wearing a dress for their wedding. Come the fuck on. He thinks he looks cute in dresses or something, but the sight of his body hair spilling out everywhere is fucking disgusting.
I mean Shane will probably away a shirt with a hole in it and the Gucci shower shoes... Why should Ryland not dress in women's clothing? He does it in practically every other video at this point. He's starting to make me question of he is a transvestite. Is that the proper word still? I don't mean transgender or someone who dresses as a woman for a career (drag queen). But a man who enjoys wearing ladies clothing even though they are most definitely male. That's definitely feels like Ryland...
you may mean crossdresser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably. I'm just looking for the most PC label for a couple that consists of a zoophile who doesn't shower and a gold digger who likes to feel pretty, in some of the ugliest female clothing possible. There is a lace cap wig somewhere in that house. Which one of them it belongs to is a whole other story... :?

Post by Guest »

He says at like 11:00 in the new video: do you guys realise how annoying it is to shave my chest, it's like itchy to grow back. I wonder if he's been getting comments about it on other platforms?

mins
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by mins »

applejuice wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm
He says at like 11:00 in the new video: do you guys realise how annoying it is to shave my chest, it's like itchy to grow back. I wonder if he's been getting comments about it on other platforms?
lmfao my god. ryland loooves putting on women's clothes, but doing things that women are expected to do (like shaving their body hair, taking care of their eyebrows and everything else) is annoying... like do we, as women, REALISE how annoying it is to shave??!

if it's too annoying to shave, he should just get it waxed. they have enough money, it's quicker and the hairs won't grow back as fast. but ryland would probably bitch and whine about how much it would hurt...
he could use it for a video and scream like tana did when she got her nipples pierced. god, i wish he would do this just bc he looks so freaking messy w/ his unkept hairs and the MAKEUP omg...

never_mind
Learner
Learner

Post by never_mind »

On the topic of Shane's and Ryland's relationship, another reason why I think they won't last is because they are such different personality types. Now, each person could actually benefit from that if they would just embrace their differences and try to learn from each other. However, they just seem to live in their own worlds apart from one another. Shane always has this glazed over look when he's in Ryland's videos and he seems both uninterested and uncomfortable like he doesn't want to be part of the shenanigans. On the other hand, Ryland is just twirling around, being quirky and wanting to draw as much attention to him as possible. In the end Shane did come along for the ride, but he seemed reluctant and even preferred to stay in the car when they went into Target. I get that Shane has social anxiety and probably doesn't want to be stared at when in public, but Ryland doesn't seem to respect that at all and in turn Shane doesn't even try to pretend like he's excited to be around his fiancée anymore. Whenever Ryland goes out to shoot a video he's either by himself or with someone from his family, mostly Morgan since she also lives in LA. I just find it sad to see. I am in a long distance relationship and would love to spend more time with my partner, so seeing these two just existing next to each other without knowing how to appreciate what they have in their partner is driving me crazy. Then again they might really just be a gross, depressed sugar daddy and a vapid gold digger at this point. Anyway, sorry for the rant.

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

never_mind wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:15 am
On the topic of Shane's and Ryland's relationship, another reason why I think they won't last is because they are such different personality types. Now, each person could actually benefit from that if they would just embrace their differences and try to learn from each other. However, they just seem to live in their own worlds apart from one another. Shane always has this glazed over look when he's in Ryland's videos and he seems both uninterested and uncomfortable like he doesn't want to be part of the shenanigans. On the other hand, Ryland is just twirling around, being quirky and wanting to draw as much attention to him as possible. In the end Shane did come along for the ride, but he seemed reluctant and even preferred to stay in the car when they went into Target. I get that Shane has social anxiety and probably doesn't want to be stared at when in public, but Ryland doesn't seem to respect that at all and in turn Shane doesn't even try to pretend like he's excited to be around his fiancée anymore. Whenever Ryland goes out to shoot a video he's either by himself or with someone from his family, mostly Morgan since she also lives in LA. I just find it sad to see. I am in a long distance relationship and would love to spend more time with my partner, so seeing these two just existing next to each other without knowing how to appreciate what they have in their partner is driving me crazy. Then again they might really just be a gross, depressed sugar daddy and a vapid gold digger at this point. Anyway, sorry for the rant.
There was a moment in Shane's video about making Ryland wear a fatsuit when Shane started talking about how he really didn't like what was happening and how rough his childhood was. I just remember Ryland looking so annoyed as Shane was opening up about it.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Throwthewindow wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:39 am
never_mind wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:15 am
There was a moment in Shane's video about making Ryland wear a fatsuit when Shane started talking about how he really didn't like what was happening and how rough his childhood was. I just remember Ryland looking so annoyed as Shane was opening up about it.
YES! I remember this. Ryland looked disgusted, fed up, and awkward talking about it. I would not think they were even a couple, let alone ENGAGED.
Don't stan so close to me

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

catsnotgotmytongue wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:42 pm

YES! I remember this. Ryland looked disgusted, fed up, and awkward talking about it. I would not think they were even a couple, let alone ENGAGED.
Omg yes. I just rewatched it. skip to 13:20 when Shane starts crying. The camera pans to Ryland staring at him blankly and then ROLLING HIS EYES

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

Throwthewindow wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:20 pm

Omg yes. I just rewatched it. skip to 13:20 when Shane starts crying. The camera pans to Ryland staring at him blankly and then ROLLING HIS EYES
I'm sorry, I dont want to defend Ryland, but Shanes crying is so fucking fake, it would be hard to have a genuine reaction to it.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

MsAudrey wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:50 pm
Throwthewindow wrote:

I'm sorry, I dont want to defend Ryland, but Shanes crying is so fucking fake, it would be hard to have a genuine reaction to it.
Yeah, at this point whether it be Ryland's lousy videos, a "documentary" on a girl with an eating disorder, or a conspiracy video Shane feels he need to discuss how he used to be POOR and FAT and everyone around him hated him for those reasons. Ryland probably has heard it enough times he wonders how many times he heard it just on the first date alone. I don't think that Shane even believes what comes out of his mouth at this point. He basically says he was poor and fat or bi in order to get his idiot fans to rally for him whenever yet another video resurfaces of him doing or saying something offensive that wasn't ok then and definitely isn't ok now.

This isn't to say that I think Ryland would honestly give a damn if some relative of Shane's died or if Shane himself were stuck in a wheelchair the rest of his life. He'd park Shane in front of a window with a 12 pack of root beer and a large water bottle while he spent the rest of his money...

Post by Guest »

Throwthewindow wrote:

Skipped to the part you said to and Garrett was more of a support system than Ryland lol. Ryland had such a blank facial expression and seemed so disinterested in the conversation lol

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

RichDesires wrote:
Throwthewindow wrote:

Skipped to the part you said to and Garrett was more of a support system than Ryland lol. Ryland had such a blank facial expression and seemed so disinterested in the conversation lol
i still don't understand how garrett and shane didn't work out tbh.
in my mind garrett > ryland, but i guess it's good bc garrett deserves someone better than shane tbh.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

GoldenSnitch300
Talker
Talker

Post by GoldenSnitch300 »

hooyahdelete23 wrote:
RichDesires wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:38 pm
Throwthewindow wrote:

in my mind garrett > ryland, but i guess it's good bc garrett deserves someone better than shane tbh.
Probably because on his podcast Shane said Garrett was just a “hole to fuck”.

Post by Guest »

GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:06 am
I get more and more disgusted every time I revisit these threads...

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:06 am
Holy shit are you serious??? What the fuck.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

it wouldn't surprise me if the same was for ryland, except ryland saw a big fat wallet and clinged to it like a clam to a rock
The Internet knows all your secrets

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
hooyahdelete23 wrote:
RichDesires wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:38 pm
Throwthewindow wrote:

are you for real? wow wtaf. garrett is an absolute sweetheart why tf.... i literally can't with this man anymore wtf.

honeslty even when i was a shane fan i never listened to his podcast, so how can people who tuned in still stan him.

im surprised he hasn't gotten rid of his podcasts bc a lot of his recent scandals have come up from there.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

the podcast is the only content he makes. with how rarely he makes videos, that's probably a main source of income

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

illegal_mind wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:43 am
the podcast is the only content he makes. with how rarely he makes videos, that's probably a main source of income
does he still do podcasts?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

hooyah123 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:49 am
illegal_mind wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:43 am
does he still do podcasts?
idk i assumed so. i don't really follow his content.
if not, then idk wtf he even does

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

No, he stopped doing podcasts years ago and deleted all of them during the cat scandal.

Should a mod be spreading misinformation? 🤔

Return to “Shane Dawson”