GraceBeltUK - Part 3

milky_whey12
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GraceBeltUK - Part 3

Post by milky_whey12 »

well, her latest video answered the boob job question. she is just finally wearing properly fitted bras.

Post by Guest »

chelarachel wrote:
Lurking Around wrote:
FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Inky wrote:
Urshie B wrote:Hey Girls!

I have been lurking this thread for a while and today i unfollowed Grace. I have been dealing with self-confidence issuses i get from IG fitspos. I have been working out for my whole life and 'building a bootie' for a decent amount of time 3x a week for a half a year. I must say i have never been "big bottomed" and i look pretty fit for a woman my age (27) but my butt is not at all as huge as hers. I mean it's a nice bumm but not a BADONKADONG :rofl:

These girls are ruining young girls selling them purely their genetics lol and they still have ridicolous amounts of followers. Not even to mention being vegan and environmental while selling bands that are made in china. I mean she is just too fake lmao. I unfollowed so many fitspos lately i ran out of any to look up to.

Any recommendations? <3
I also follow a bunch of everyday performance focused people (rather than just aesthetics) and female powerlifters - more in the vein of Megsquats but social media isn't their full time job. I find this helps keeps things in perspective for me - training is about more than just appearance and balance is key. No one content wise I'm super crazy about to recommend though. I'm glad I didn't have IG as a teenager!
Adding on to this, I unfollowed all my unhealthy bikini competitors and my mental health and outlook on myself has improved dramatically. I only follow women who take care of their bodies and focus on performance and health versus being as lean as possible and I find myself looking at my body so much more favorably and my training style has changed for the better.

I only look up certain fitspos to snark at but they aren't what I follow on insta. I think that's why I enjoy GG, I spent so long thinking that all this disordered eating was normal and that if I did X,Y, Z like so and so I can look like them. When reality it's all angles, genetics, eating disorders, PEDs, or facetune.

These comments are so real and true. I guess in a way GG had helped me scrutinize who to follow. I also hoped to get the Grace badonkadonk when I was starting out since well, she said she did and that to get it. Only after participating in GG did I realize how some aesthetic are just unattainable and it's much healthier to focus on healthy habits and performance rather than things as shallow as growing a bum
I agree. What initially attracted me to Grace was that she is petite/short like me (I'm 5'0"), but now I feel like the focus is on appearance rather than health. Now I follow accounts like @smallandstrong.fit and @smalletics for inspo + info
She’s not even short. Just constantly says she is. I’ve seen her in person and she’s roughly my height which is 5’4.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I'm no style expert and I don't think her style is horrible or anything - I appreciate that she takes risks with it. But too often, everything is ill-fitting (either way too tight or super baggy and gross) and it makes her look sloppy. Like this ( could be a kinda cool outfit but it's ruined by the shirt being too small and bunching up around her bra (and the headband).

I also feel bad that she's put on a noticeable amount of weight. It's got to be a little uncomfortable even if she pretends she doesn't mind. I feel like she's forced to be pretty sedentary since she seems to have more work for school. I thought she looked SO good in the summer (here ( for example she looked amazing) but I guess the level of activity she had then isn't maintainable for her right now.

portiabelle
Learner
Learner

Post by portiabelle »

Her singing. Discuss.....

Very unimpressed lol

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

portiabelle wrote:Her singing. Discuss.....

Very unimpressed lol
I was distracted by her stomach.

ellie_williams
Debater
Debater

Post by ellie_williams »

Very unimpressed lol

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Her singing isn’t bad, but it’s not genuine. It’s that same affect people like Halsey put in their voice to try to sound unique

Post by Guest »

Her singing for future reference as it’s on her insta story:

nadi
Informer
Informer

Post by nadi »

marshnellow wrote:Her singing for future reference as it’s on her insta story:

She does that weird voice thing that bad singers do to fake having a unique voice and sound better.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

I'd expect better for someone studying music in freaking Oxford lol

Post by Guest »

Errrrm she appears to be trying to sing like Lorde. Also why sing with a lisp when she doesn't speak with one?

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis »

Well there goes my appetite

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

ellie_williams wrote:

Very unimpressed lol
I SCREAMED!! lmao I thought the same thing

victoria122
Learner
Learner

Post by victoria122 »

Her signing is extremely average. Anyone can sing like that if there are no super high or low notes

Post by Guest »

Take Lady Gaga, Lorde, and Halsey, and have them throw up in a bucket. Mix up their vomit and it'll sound like Grace's singing.

Anglesea_25
Learner
Learner

Post by Anglesea_25 »

I think her management have told her she needs to be more relatable and friendly. For example those handwritten thank you notes she gave with her product orders. I have been noticing more and more it's like she watches Megan Grubb and then tries to recreate her posts? The workout 'circuits' she's started posting, the chatty Youtube videos and now the singing with the piano.. it is SO obvious from her workout posts she actually has no idea what she's doing in the gym if it's not lower body. That 'full body' workout she posted was far from it, and her form on anything upper body is super telling she never actually does those exercises and it's just taken from someone elses instagram.

Asianlilkim13
Learner
Learner

Post by Asianlilkim13 »

So.... Her new notebook has literally ripped off an existing Australian brand (migoals).... https://migoals.com/collections/get-shit-done

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Anglesea_25 wrote:I think her management have told her she needs to be more relatable and friendly. For example those handwritten thank you notes she gave with her product orders. I have been noticing more and more it's like she watches Megan Grubb and then tries to recreate her posts? The workout 'circuits' she's started posting, the chatty Youtube videos and now the singing with the piano.. it is SO obvious from her workout posts she actually has no idea what she's doing in the gym if it's not lower body. That 'full body' workout she posted was far from it, and her form on anything upper body is super telling she never actually does those exercises and it's just taken from someone elses instagram.
She gave handwritten thankyou notes with her orders? You sure that wasn't just for YouTubers she sent free ones to? Because she gets thousands of orders so how is that possible?

She's been postings circuits for a long time and the same goes for the chatty videos.

Anglesea_25
Learner
Learner

Post by Anglesea_25 »

Spid wrote:
Anglesea_25 wrote:I think her management have told her she needs to be more relatable and friendly. For example those handwritten thank you notes she gave with her product orders. I have been noticing more and more it's like she watches Megan Grubb and then tries to recreate her posts? The workout 'circuits' she's started posting, the chatty Youtube videos and now the singing with the piano.. it is SO obvious from her workout posts she actually has no idea what she's doing in the gym if it's not lower body. That 'full body' workout she posted was far from it, and her form on anything upper body is super telling she never actually does those exercises and it's just taken from someone elses instagram.
She gave handwritten thankyou notes with her orders? You sure that wasn't just for YouTubers she sent free ones to? Because she gets thousands of orders so how is that possible?

She's been postings circuits for a long time and the same goes for the chatty videos.
Nope it seemed to be with every order she sent from her last restock, but has never done it before. Everyone was posting photos saying how nice it was of her in the facebook group.

I'm not saying she never posted them, just that there has been an obvious difference in their content in the last 6 months that doesn't seem natural. In my opinion its very forced and seems as though she's been told to go in this direction by someone else.

ellie_williams
Debater
Debater

Post by ellie_williams »

Grubb has hit a million before grace so it wouldn’t be the weirdest thing in the world if her management gave her a slight nudge in that direction. Actually very surprised that her singing is better than grace too. Isn’t it funny that a lot of people thought that tweet she posted about people copying her aaaaages ago was about grubb, how the tables have turned lmao

Return to “GraceFitUK - Archived Threads”