Shane “this is my favourite video EVER” Dawson (Part 11)

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane “this is my favourite video EVER” Dawson (Part 11)

Post by melissa1983 »

julez wrote:I´m loving this.

[tweet][/tweet]
Oh shit. lol. And of course the ones who are always up Shane's ass are coming to his defense. Shane has a heart of gold! He's not like that! He's not vindictive. Oh piss off.

Post by Guest »

I’d like to see what happens with KS’s reply..... while I don’t think he deserves that kind of shit because at the end of the day Shane really has a good heart, he kind of set himself up for that one.
Also not taking the Drag Race gig because of body issues? Sounds like a load of shit to me but ok werk...
(Side note, so happy to see fellow rpdr fans on here :D )

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

I've seen so many recommended videos on how Bobby Burns has failed and is killing his channel or whatever and I thought the exact same thing Keemstar said. Bobby Burns is one of the examples of how Shane's hero complex need to fix everyone doesn't always work

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

Itzfleur wrote:I've seen so many recommended videos on how Bobby Burns has failed and is killing his channel or whatever and I thought the exact same thing Keemstar said. Bobby Burns is one of the examples of how Shane's hero complex need to fix everyone doesn't always work
Whenever Shane posted screenshots of Bunny’s social blade, bragging about how many subscribers she was getting from collabing with him, I wanted him to post Bobby’s social blade, who is rapidly losing subscribers everyday since he entered the Shane vortex.

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker

Post by NocteRegem »

It no surprise that he decided not to go on Drag race for body issues.

I can't help but think that the jokes he makes about himself affect how he sees himself. After making endless "me" jokes to anything that is round or gross, saying you are a pig all the time AND LITERALLY WEARING A SHIRT THAT PORTRAYS YOU AS A PIG EVERYDAY must destroy how he views himself.

He enjoys joking about being "trash" but doesnt notice how this is destroying him subconsciously. His humour is past the point of a coping mechanism and is part of the problem now.

:( :( :( :( :(
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

does anyone know who that girl was that shane was looking for few days ago?

BigRhonda
Learner
Learner

Post by BigRhonda »

[tweet][/tweet]

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

bambiii wrote:does anyone know who that girl was that shane was looking for few days ago?
She was on the news when the Vegas shooting happened, and she was claiming she saw/heard 2 shooters, so I think he was trying to reach out to her for a Conspiracy video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

yellowmister222 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
Damn wtf that’s crazy.. they also fired the guy who wanted to make a clothing line too.. not sure the reason for that though, they both seemed cool and the guy was funny asf.

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker

Post by NocteRegem »

Nazzababy13 wrote:
yellowmister222 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>998701041926352903</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Damn wtf that’s crazy.. they also fired the guy who wanted to make a clothing line too.. not sure the reason for that though, they both seemed cool and the guy was funny asf.

From what this girl that was fired said, the guy was fired because he was stealing products. But I cant imagine why she would be fired. She as professional, said nothing bad about the store, asked permission to do the makeover... Hope shane get's some of the money he sets aside to buy Ryland stupid stuff to give it to her to help her out until she finds a job.
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

wake
Informer
Informer

Post by wake »

She claims she got fired for saying "this is the gay area".

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

yellowmister222 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>998701041926352903</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Post by Guest »

Hippo wrote:
yellowmister222 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>998701041926352903</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>998701041926352903</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Garrett</span><span>_</span><span>Watts</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>998743498802118658</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>20</span></a>
Well, he's not wrong. But also, cringe. Ulta is a massive company. If you know about makeup, you know about Ulta. They don't need a couple of YouTuber's squabbling at them because they fired an employee (which, that part was fucked up and wrong).
I hate this because while they have a point, Ulta doesn't NEED any favors from Shane or Garrett. I'm getting gross, holier than thou vibes and I'm really getting tired of how high and mighty they've gotten since Shane started this new "series" of "deep, intellectual, meaningful" videos since the DIY galaxy videos.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Nolitaflat wrote:
Hippo wrote:
yellowmister222 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>998701041926352903</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>998701041926352903</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>998701041926352903</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Garrett</span><span>_</span><span>Watts</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>998743498802118658</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>20</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Garrett</span><span>_</span><span>Watts</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>998743498802118658</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>20</span></a>
Well, he's not wrong. But also, cringe. Ulta is a massive company. If you know about makeup, you know about Ulta. They don't need a couple of YouTuber's squabbling at them because they fired an employee (which, that part was fucked up and wrong).
I hate this because while they have a point, Ulta doesn't NEED any favors from Shane or Garrett. I'm getting gross, holier than thou vibes and I'm really getting tired of how high and mighty they've gotten since Shane started this new "series" of "deep, intellectual, meaningful" videos since the DIY galaxy videos.
This is a bad PR move on Ulta's part if they don't take Shane's advice. This could get picked up by news outlets and it's just dumb not to rehire them and say they made a mistake. Losing good will with your customers is bad and hard to get back.

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater

Post by Purple_Aussie »

This is just my two cents on the issue from what I've seen. When you are seen on social media wearing a brands name like that, saying you are an employee, you are representing them. You then have to be SO CAREFUL about what you say. Because there will always be those few, very loud people who will analyse everything you do and say and if you say something they don't agree with, they'll make it about the company. Ulta had obviously received complaints, and being about a topic as sensitive as men and makeup, they had to act. It was very shady and shitty the way they did it, but if no one had reported it, they wouldn't have cared. Shane putting them on blast like that has made the situation worse for Carol and Ulta themselves. It's very shitty that they had to take action, I'm not saying it isn't, but she was representing a company, so she was unfortunately placed under a microscope

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

That's really shitty on Ulta's part. She didn't do or say anything wrong in my opinion and she seemed to represent the company well. Darrius seemed cool too but if he was stealing products he obviously doesn't deserve his job back. However, ulta posted that she was still apart of their team and Carol said she'd just be going in to get fired. If they weren't planning on firing her then her rant on twitter probably changed their minds. I obviously don't know what really happened, but she admitted she walked out when they were talking to her so that never looks good.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

charmander
Talker
Talker

Post by charmander »

Nolitaflat wrote:I’d like to see what happens with KS’s reply..... while I don’t think he deserves that kind of shit because at the end of the day Shane really has a good heart, he kind of set himself up for that one.
Also not taking the Drag Race gig because of body issues? Sounds like a load of shit to me but ok werk...
(Side note, so happy to see fellow rpdr fans on here :D )
Especially when they embrace body positivity so much. Hell Eureka embraces her size on there every week, and she’s way bigger than Shane is now.

I know he’s dealt with his body issues but I think that would’ve been a good show for him to be on. But he would’ve had to say something other than “ME” the whole episode.

justgeek
Informer
Informer

Post by justgeek »

I think Shane will either give her money or hook her up with a YouTube channel :roll: I’m sorry but I’m so over people getting famous just through Shane! Some people were not made to be on YouTube. Aka Morgan, Ryland, Bobby... they don’t do well IMO however I do love Drew & Garret’s videos but they hardly post!

justgeek
Informer
Informer

Post by justgeek »

WanderlustX3 wrote:That's really shitty on Ulta's part. She didn't do or say anything wrong in my opinion and she seemed to represent the company well. Darrius seemed cool too but if he was stealing products he obviously doesn't deserve his job back. However, ulta posted that she was still apart of their team and Carol said she'd just be going in to get fired. If they weren't planning on firing her then her rant on twitter probably changed their minds. I obviously don't know what really happened, but she admitted she walked out when they were talking to her so that never looks good.
I’m going to look at this from Ulta’s POV and if they want to fire her because she said “this is the gay area” I think that shows they are being sensitive to how the company is represented. Having an employee say that in front of a 6.5M person audience isn’t such great PR. I know a lot of people probably think what she said is ok, but in a way it could be taken as offensive. Idk it just wasn’t the smartest thing for them to keep in the video. I’ve gotten in trouble for saying similar things so I get it.

Post by Guest »

I don't know,I think there's more to the story than what Carol's telling us. Idk it all seems fishy. Who knows, maybe she was in trouble for some completely unrelated incident but is trying to pass it off as this so she gets attention from the internet. I mean, the other guy was fired for stealing so who knows....

Return to “Shane Dawson”